Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,583 members, 7,944,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U? (1603 Views)

"My Papa Don Lodge Woman O" - Nigerian Man Bumps Into His Father At A Hotel / He gang-raped and Disvirgined Me At 17, Now He Wants To Marry (pics) / At 17, I Was Raped By A Pastor As A Virgin And The Pain Felt Like Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U? by ToToMassacre: 5:47pm On Jan 30, 2022
At 17, I already realized that Nigerian girls are not useful.
Re: At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U? by Bashnigga(m): 6:06pm On Jan 30, 2022
Playing Real football in my Nokia java phone
Re: At 17, I Dey My Papa Shop..... What Of U? by Petman22: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2022
Blaxie:
I don dey collect blocks with Grace..lol Yahoo life na jonzing life.
simply the first statement

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Fainted In The Middle Of S£X After Discovering The Lady He Picked Was A Man / Dirty And Naughty: How To Make Her Fall In Love With You Without Spending A Dime / Sometimes Falling In Love Can Be An Out Of Body Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.