Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:48 PM

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys (33064 Views)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by drololaaof: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2022
LILTJAY1:
I dey see native doctors advert for facebook well well
Yes I have accosted one on fb before,such adverts and posts on social media should be banned. Films portraying money rituals should also be banned,the eye does not see what the mind does not know,it encourage evil thoughts.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Great0ne1: 6:24am On Feb 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Sofiat: We got money ritual guidelines from Facebook – Ogun teenage boys

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/31/sofiat-we-got-money-ritual-guidelines-from-facebook-ogun-teenage-boys/
These boys should be wasted. They don't deserve to leave

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by MeghaneMorgane(f): 6:27am On Feb 01, 2022
LILTJAY1:
I dey see native doctors advert for facebook well well

How you take reach that side. I have never come across such on my page
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by kevoh(m): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2022
As a matter of urgency, the DSS and the Nigerian Police should start crawling the Nigerian web for indicators of potential ritualists! Engage your tech guys or employ tech freelancers to create web crawlers that will search for all ritual-related terms on Nigerian social media. Infiltrate Whatsapp and Telegram groups! NBC and movie regulatory bodies should ban all forms of glorification of ritual killings on Nigerian TV and movies, whether direct or indirect! What are you guys waiting for? angry angry angry Now it's the time to act!

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by FuckSilly: 6:28am On Feb 01, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

You mean Afonja Muslim miscreant pigs?

Ekpa!
No, I mean frustrated OSU ipób jew pigs.

Or deh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Nobody: 6:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Ekeeyhandsome:
"If I knew it would end up like this I would not have gotten myself involved in the act.

This above confession is sicken, So he is only having regrets because they were caught??

These boys act deserves a jungle justice I swear..

having a millionaire's mindset at 17 is not bad at all, but concluding that the only way to achieve it, is via human sacrifice ,that is a bleeped up mindset ..
They would have been served jungle justice but the people that caught them and made the video were their area boys that knew them very well and the age of the boys and how they seemed innocent just made them hand the boys over to the police. I guess the case would have been different if it were 4 men with full moustache and beards with cigarette induced black lips... grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by trilacos: 6:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Ventura1:
There is nothing new under the sun, SM just bring these news closer to us. I have been hearing this kindly of reports ever since I was a kid over 30 years ago.

Nollywood, also contribute in no small measures to some of these bad acts and belief, which aren't real. Reasons I don't always allow my children to watch some of them, they are useless.
nollywood has nothing to do with this, it's a movie and not real.they know right from wrong,but they still do it anyway.

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by frog12: 6:35am On Feb 01, 2022
the COUNTRY is going down !!!

money rituals everywhere

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Abonjossof: 6:37am On Feb 01, 2022
tolufase:
These small boys take up rituals as a means of getting rich. What is the world turning into for goodness sake? I read in the other thread where boys of 14 and 15 years want to learn Yahoo.

What is Nigeria turning into not the world. Take a step out of Nigeria to just Benin Republic you won't see or hear of this terrible acts of evil committed opening like this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Wakanakarue: 6:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Hmmmm westside embarassed

Heads be rolling left right and center like oranges undecided

Zoombie apocalypse will definitely start from westside.... Lots of headless omoluabis seeking revenge

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by jubrilELsudan: 6:42am On Feb 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hmmm, Social Media!

That first guy on black, his Joy is equal to zero.
They all have turned to motivational speakers.
Thanks be to God and I pray they get the mercy and fair judgement they deserve.

There are several inspirational quotes in that write-up, Mynd44 lalasticlala Oam4j please move to front page so that others will read and learn.

YOU SAY YOU PRAY THEY GET THE MERCY AND FAIR JUDGEMENT THEY DESERVE.

THE FACT THAT YOU HAVE SUCH SENTIMENTS PROVES THE PROBLEM WE HAVE WITH NIGERIA TODAY.

THESE ARE STUPID BOYS WHO KILLED ANOTHER HUMAN IN COLD BLOOD AND YOU FEELING SORRY FOR THEM.

YOU ARE NO DIFFERENT FROM THEM.

THIS IS PREMEDITATED 1ST DEGREE MURDER....IF THIS HAD HAPPENED IN AMERICA ALL FOUR OF THEM WILL BE FACING THE ELECTRIC CHAIR.

ALL FOUR OF THEM MUST BE SENTENCED TO DEATH BY HANGING AND HANGED BY THEIR NECKS TILL THEY DEAD.

LET THEM GO AND MEET GOD AND ASK HIM FOR FORGIVENESS.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Ladycewhy(f): 6:45am On Feb 01, 2022
She stood no chance ,she was marked from the beginning,poor soul. Dated her with the premeditation to kill her for rituals . Smh.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Antoeni(m): 6:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Ladies/ Guys Be Warned and be Careful

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Golan007: 6:55am On Feb 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it's always there, assuming we have government. They would have gone after them, even Yahoo boys will be showing sirin on social media.

When they go after them now, you'll fire your EndSARS game up.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Nobody: 6:56am On Feb 01, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Africans don't know that money rituals don't work
sound the Trumpet.. sound the Goddammed trumpet!1

3 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by premierlead: 6:58am On Feb 01, 2022
There is this osole, eyonu and etutu (human sacrifice) thread on this nairaland of seun , lalasticlala and mynd44 as well
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Golan007: 7:03am On Feb 01, 2022
akin9ja78:
They are still not telling the truth they need iron hand. This boys are harden criminal they do not deserve to live

They deserve whatever judgement they get but it is also true that such charms are advertised on Facebook.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Golan007: 7:06am On Feb 01, 2022
[s]
Echoban:

U guys who doubt possibility of these things are part of the problem who need orientation. Even those who have gone that lane showing enough wealth proove with sudden Benz and Venza still ure here doubting. U think na by just talk Demn dey talk? U think it's easy to use just mouth to scam ni? At this age of eye opening.

The course here shouldn't be to doubt but dealing messilesly with anyone with ill gotten wealth.

If it doesn't work while do u think we keep having rise of jobless wealthy teenagers on the rise these days. Do they look like joke dream to u.. people dey do blood money cash out bloodily u dey doubt.

Tell them it's fake and they know ure ignorant trying to use science to justify traditional eveil doings. See I be ibile village grown up nigga and I see reality of these evil doings. Don't sit down in Abuja and Lagos and be doubting asking foolish prove online. U expect those who do to come and prove it to u online ,to what gain. Guy I dey vex for some science wanabe like una.

Zero evidence of a thing is not an evidence of non existent of such doings.

Shallom.
[/s]

Rubbish.

Venza is evidence of juju?

What would you say about the person that designed Venza?

People who can murder for juju can Rob Banks or participate in Kidnap for ransom.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by uptownemmygee(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2022
Werey wan ball
So one lack of home training go cut my sister head, omoh I go level their family each

5 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by frog12: 7:07am On Feb 01, 2022
extremely wicked people. their parents should disown them
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Foreigna2: 7:08am On Feb 01, 2022
Let them butcher these boys into pieces and send the remains to their families.

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Golan007: 7:09am On Feb 01, 2022
Opeyemi04:

Sir/ma good morning
I guess you are a learned man, I like your comment but you made a blunder that must be corrected
Nollywood doesn't contribute to it , am a fan of naija movie , the Nollywood you claim that caused it shey u no dey watch am till the end , what is the ensses of watching movie when you can't learn 1or 2things from it not only to laugh we watch movie to learn
At the end of such movies it is either the person die a painful death or he was caught by the police , so count that out

And you think losers don't mind enjoying 3 years of splendour before kicking the bucket?

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by SHOPPERS(m): 7:09am On Feb 01, 2022
https://m./517177256345664/permalink/768911264505594/

This is the post.

Facebook should start doing more to moderate all these groups in local languages. That's where the real atrocities are committed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Golan007: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2022
MeghaneMorgane:

How you take reach that side. I have never come across such on my page

Not about looking for it.

You could be on a news track and you want to read the comments, next thing you see is the spamming of the comments with baba's advert.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 01, 2022
that's what u get from a country where the politicians makes it hard for the people...
Music industry glorify theft and fraud urging the senseless youths to indulge in it....
the movie industry promote ritualism and falsely all it can give when in fact there is nothing good out of it...
the celebrities don't help either as they flaunt wealth and every unnecessary property acquired with captions that push the red buttons on the senseless youths

stop listening to these useless Nigerian music and useless Hollywood trap artists....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Elidrisy20: 7:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Girls be careful oooo
Make una hold body ooo
After him don f***k you finished he go come use you for rituals

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ufotunang: 7:22am On Feb 01, 2022
The Facebook and other social media platforms should be highly regulated....any bad post, message, picture should be blocked and not posted to the Facebook and other social media platforms.... some of this social media platforms have spoiled many youths

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by M3A16(m): 7:23am On Feb 01, 2022
There is truly need to regulate the social media platforms as one of the efficient ways to stop this heinous crime of this kind and the related ones as quick as possible.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by naija4life247: 7:26am On Feb 01, 2022
LikeAking:
O LORD PLS COME AND END THIS WORLD.

OR GIVE ME THE REMOTE MAKE I HELP YOU.

Atikuchukwu and Tinubu have stolen the Trumpet from Angel Gabriel. Unfortunately, Bandits have snatched the Trumpet from Atikuchukwu and Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by yusluvad(m): 7:29am On Feb 01, 2022
The bad influences of social media, bad music(lyrics, contents, and visuals), and the nollywood movies these days is too much. Parents, guidiance, community, and Nigeria at large have a lot of assignments to evaluate, it's very vital...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by dangoteinlaw: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2022
That nigga is worse than terrible. He keeps making that comment that "rituals don't work" because he is into it already. Every yahooboys on the street are doing this and the most frightening part is some have killed up to 4 just to substain their wealth and they will keep on killing. If it didn't work for them why the sudden rise in skull mining.

Seun this man slawommir should be removed from nairaland, he is a very bad influence.

CrownedPhoenix:

You have been a bad influence on this site. To think you don't even have the moral burden to shut your mouth at a remorseful time like this.

Tell me, rituals don't work. So what works? Bombing, right?

You're a terrible person.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Killed My Husband With N40 Rat Poison – 15-year-old Girl Confesses / What We’re Doing To Officers Involved In Live Footage Killing Of Citizen–custom / 29-Year-Old Man Rapes 85-Year-Old Grandma In Osun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.