Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,129 members, 7,880,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:22 PM

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys (33094 Views)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Godchoose: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2022
To be sincere d country don't need to be waste money for dis kind of matter at all.just take Dem to one triple junction n fired dem quickly.dats a great lesson for those av dis kind things @ heart.my advise to all parents teach ur children how to serve almighty Allah,dats where u can her evalasting peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by thinkmoney(m): 9:55am On Feb 01, 2022
Jubilancy:
Somehow a part of me blame Nigeria movies and music's for this growing virus amongst our youth
U are right. See, this culture of thinking people have the right to say, show or do whatever causes harm unwittingly.
This movies and music have a way of exposing one to some vices

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ayoadeakintayo(m): 10:01am On Feb 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Sofiat: We got money ritual guidelines from Facebook – Ogun teenage boys

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/31/sofiat-we-got-money-ritual-guidelines-from-facebook-ogun-teenage-boys/

this is so disheartening!!!
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Lucyfa10: 10:02am On Feb 01, 2022
I have nothing to say to this piece of shit
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Gratefulsoul202: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2022
Irupetepete:
grin
I remember that man, always sending me shitty messages on fb, I blocked him
swrs same here alwayd flaunting yahoo guys pic saying they made it with money ritual grin
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by AdesewaAde(f): 10:15am On Feb 01, 2022
ruggedtimi:
nop! I knew this guys carried out this thing by themselves. This is because of the location and their careslessness.
You mean they used a whole human being for practical ?
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by kay29000(m): 10:16am On Feb 01, 2022
ALLNIGERIANSMAD:
it's always there, assuming we have government. They would have gone after them, even Yahoo boys will be showing sirin on social media.

Is it not the same youth that would hold protest when Government go after those guys?
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by kay29000(m): 10:22am On Feb 01, 2022
CrownedPhoenix:

You have been a bad influence on this site. To think you don't even have the moral burden to shut your mouth at a remorseful time like this.

Tell me, rituals don't work. So what works? Bombing, right?

You're a terrible person.

Very terrible. And the mods that allow his comments on first page of front page threads are terrible. They don't know the effects his pro Yahoo comments have on the impressionable teens that come on Nairaland every day.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by kelmicheal: 10:27am On Feb 01, 2022
God will continue to exposed those people behind ritual killings in Nigeria until these cruelty and barbaric practices stop totally
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by deepwater(f): 10:48am On Feb 01, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Hold them tight
They are liars,they are trying to coverup the identity of their herbalist

fleash and blood didnt reveal this to you!
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by CrownedPhoenix: 10:49am On Feb 01, 2022
kay29000:

Very terrible. And the mods that allow his comments on first page of front page threads are terrible. They don't know the effects his pro Yahoo comments have on the impressionable teens that come on Nairaland every day.

Mynd44 and Lalasticlala probably never gave it a thought. But I'm sure Seun sees it.

Like somebody said before, that Slawormiir guy is a potential ritualist by virtue of what he does for a living.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by rafcrown(m): 11:00am On Feb 01, 2022
MANY ARE ON FACEBOOK WITH SENSELESS MONEY MAKING ADVERTS AND CRAZY TIPS AND INGREDIENTS.ACTION NEEDED NOW.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by virginchaser(m): 11:22am On Feb 01, 2022
What kind of people do we have in political space in some states? Societal interest should be paramount than political when selecting our representatives.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 11:24am On Feb 01, 2022
kay29000:

Is it not the same youth that would hold protest when Government go after those guys?
as in when government go after the ones posting Occultic houses. Spraying Naira and those ones displaying on the street openly claiming to be a Yahoo boys. It's only mad youth who is also Yahoo felony will condemn government on that

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Benrosaria(m): 11:55am On Feb 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/31/sofiat-we-got-money-ritual-guidelines-from-facebook-ogun-teenage-boys/

Don’t worry the baba wey control una for the village wey una dey don threaten una life...

I know say he must wash hand as them catch una

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ImoleNaija: 12:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Hold them tight
They are liars,they are trying to coverup the identity of their herbalist

deepwater:
fleash and blood didnt reveal this to you!

Stop making a mountain out of molehill. There's no herbalist anywhere. Those teens would divulge everything to avoid hard torture.

There's no need trying to divert our attention or delay the judgement. Public execution is all I want!
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Explicits(m): 12:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
So this boys are still alive? I thought they should all be eliminated by now.
I trust my east people, na instant justice.
Well, am available for your graphic designs@ affordable price

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by JOemmy(m): 12:09pm On Feb 01, 2022
Bobtobe:
Something needs to be done to regulate this kind of post on Facebook.

It has been proved that the Algorithm cannot read Yoruba which makes it easy for these evil local herbalists to put such heinous content on the platform.

Our government needs to act fast to prevent this kind of act.

There are really a lot of human ritual ads on many Facebook groups most are written with english language I have seen a lot of them I don't know why Facebook is not taking them down.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by FuckSilly: 1:26pm On Feb 01, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
A mistake of a sperm that wouldn't have been made! I mean well. Receive sense!
Eya, your mother must be full of regrets now...
Menstrual fluid or flush off must have been okay.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by merits(m): 1:30pm On Feb 01, 2022
LILTJAY1:
I dey see native doctors advert for facebook well well
you too can try your luck bro.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Wakeup0oo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 01, 2022
The gods are now social media influencers
LILTJAY1:
I dey see native doctors advert for facebook well well
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by NGArmyTerrorist: 3:06pm On Feb 01, 2022
FuckSilly:

Eya, your mother must be full of regrets now...
Menstrual fluid or flush off must have been okay.
A great mistake of a sperm ; that's what you are. Reason like human being next time.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by McEphiks(m): 4:45pm On Feb 01, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

You mean Afonja Muslim miscreant pigs?

Ekpa!

Its spelt Eruemukohwarien bro.

My mom hails from there. From Ughwe street.

Anyways, this your look ehn grin grin
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by caesymore(m): 6:00pm On Feb 01, 2022
Tunasco4u:
Imagine say them use human being take test Facebook charm lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Mhen... that one na shocker angry

When me as a guy man never use some list 50k run Meta make money rich scheme ads. well, na why social media contents should be strictly regulated
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by FuckSilly: 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2022
NGArmyTerrorist:
A great mistake of a sperm ; that's what you are. Reason like human being next time.
Dumb product of a broken condom.
Thunder fire you
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Nobody: 7:41pm On Feb 01, 2022
Echoban:

U guys who doubt possibility of these things are part of the problem who need orientation. Even those who have gone that lane showing enough wealth proove with sudden Benz and Venza still ure here doubting. U think na by just talk Demn dey talk? U think it's easy to use just mouth to scam ni? At this age of eye opening.

The course here shouldn't be to doubt but dealing messilesly with anyone with ill gotten wealth.

If it doesn't work while do u think we keep having rise of jobless wealthy teenagers on the rise these days. Do they look like joke dream to u.. people dey do blood money cash out bloodily u dey doubt.

Tell them it's fake and they know ure ignorant trying to use science to justify traditional eveil doings. See I be ibile village grown up nigga and I see reality of these evil doings. Don't sit down in Abuja and Lagos and be doubting asking foolish prove online. U expect those who do to come and prove it to u online ,to what gain. Guy I dey vex for some science wanabe like una.

Zero evidence of a thing is not an evidence of non existent of such doings.

Shallom.
You guys who believe in this rubbish are part of the problem your looking at the few Yahoo boys that became rich and ignoring the thousand others that never got anywhere despite their killings...

Saying beheading people will make you a billionaire is just ridiculously stupid, there are lots of serial killers who behead people all over the world but are they billionaires?

Most of these ritual killers have Confirmation bias...they performed ritual and their client paid, they then become convinced it was the juju that made the client pay instead of the fact that they became more confident and relaxed in their scams and this made them more convincing...

I have experienced things I can never explain so I'm the last person to dismiss superstition... but the fact remains that you can never control forces greater than you, you cannot predict them...hence human sacrifice doesn't work atleast not in that way.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by adeniyi65(m): 9:05pm On Feb 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

Hmmm, Social Media!

That first guy on black, his Joy is equal to zero.
They all have turned to motivational speakers.
Thanks be to God and I pray they get the mercy and fair judgement they deserve.

There are several inspirational quotes in that write-up. please read and learn.
Fu*k motivational quotes from them.they should all thrown into lion cage to be fed by Lions.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by DamnnNiggarr: 9:07pm On Feb 01, 2022
adeniyi65:

Fu*k motivational quotes from them.they should all thrown into lion cage to be fed by them.
Easy comrade! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:08pm On Feb 01, 2022
McEphiks:

Its spelt Eruemukohwarien bro.

My mom hails from there. From Ughwe street.

Anyways, this your look ehn grin grin

Oniovo mee cheesy
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by BluntCrazeMan: 5:05am On Feb 02, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

Guidelines wey them never confirm whether e dey work true true, na’im these fools rushed and killed the “pussy” of one of them, and they guy whose pussy was butchered didn't even feel bad about it...
Meanwhile, the girl just got wasted for nothing.
The money will not come, because they didn't even evoke any evil spirit into their rituals that would be directing money-lucks to them.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by McEphiks(m): 11:55am On Feb 02, 2022
MajorOvakporaye:

Oniovo mee cheesy

Mavo

How is it going bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers / Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Robbers Attack CBN Bullion Vans, Kill Two Policemen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.