Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,111 members, 7,880,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:27 PM

Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys (33092 Views)

Two Men Gang-rape, Film Ogun Teenage Girl / Interview With Relatives Of Sofiat Kehinde Lady Killed For Rituals In Abeokuta / Ogun Teenage Brothel, ‘Baby Factory’ Uncovered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by OlujobaSamuel: 7:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Echoban:

U guys who doubt possibility of these things are part of the problem who need orientation. Even those who have gone that lane showing enough wealth proove with sudden Benz and Venza still ure here doubting. U think na by just talk Demn dey talk? U think it's easy to use just mouth to scam ni? At this age of eye opening.

The course here shouldn't be to doubt but dealing messilesly with anyone with ill gotten wealth.

If it doesn't work while do u think we keep having rise of jobless wealthy teenagers on the rise these days. Do they look like joke dream to u.. people dey do blood money cash out bloodily u dey doubt.

Tell them it's fake and they know ure ignorant trying to use science to justify traditional eveil doings. See I be ibile village grown up nigga and I see reality of these evil doings. Don't sit down in Abuja and Lagos and be doubting asking foolish prove online. U expect those who do to come and prove it to u online ,to what gain. Guy I dey vex for some science wanabe like una.

Zero evidence of a thing is not an evidence of non existent of such doings.

Shallom.
I don't know why some people think there is nothing like supernatural, if we don't accept that fact, we can't treat the problem arising from it.
I've witnessed where a cutlass was unable to cut through a pap(eko), ordinary water was used to trim off the base of a bottle.
I might not know the process, and I'm not interested in knowing, but it will be foolish for me to deny such experience witnessed first-hand.

4 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by goodman5(m): 7:31am On Feb 01, 2022
I can't remember the last time I open that useless app

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by dangoteinlaw: 7:32am On Feb 01, 2022
kevoh:
As a matter of urgency, the DSS and the Nigerian Police should start crawling the Nigerian web for indicators of potential ritualists! Engage your tech guys or employ tech freelancers to create web crawlers that will search for all ritual-related terms on Nigerian social media. Infiltrate Whatsapp and Telegram groups! NBC and movie regulatory bodies should ban all forms of glorification of ritual killings on Nigerian TV and movies, whether direct or indirect! What are you guys waiting for? angry angry angry Now it's the time to act!
this is the problem with our police force. In this 21st century police do not need more stack ssce cert holders what they need is higher educated men with vast knowledge on computer science and believe me fraud will go down. In a country like USA fraudsters are tracked directly to their bedroom not doing stop and search!
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by FamTomx2(m): 7:33am On Feb 01, 2022
madjune:

If Lai Mohammed and Co starts a movement to regulate social media in Nigeria ( which, of course you can see is causing more harm than good) folks like you might still come here to shout, "Attack on free speech/ democracy etc.

Thing is, the abuse is the way it is because we lack a functional govt.

Teenagers should be restricted from social media use.

Lie Mohammed goes for social media restrictions only when he feels their government is threatened..

If only the police will wake from slumber and start going after these people behind those nefarious FB activities.

Strict regulations or joining the FB group pages can also be a good implementation.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Acidosis(m): 7:34am On Feb 01, 2022
Ventura1:
There is nothing new under the sun, SM just bring these news closer to us. I have been hearing this kindly of reports ever since I was a kid over 30 years ago.

Nollywood, also contribute in no small measures to some of these bad acts and belief, which aren't real. Reasons I don't always allow my children to watch some of them, they are useless.

...but they watch terrorism and robbery-inspired Nollywood movies, isn't?

These ones weren't trained properly. It's that simple. We all watch these movies, yet we understand the line between good and evil.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by kay29000(m): 7:38am On Feb 01, 2022
Bobtobe:
Something needs to be done to regulate this kind of post on Facebook.

It has been proved that the Algorithm cannot read Yoruba which makes it easy for these evil local herbalists to put such heinous content on the platform.

Our government needs to act fast to prevent this kind of act.

No wonder... I always wonder why they are left unchecked, when they blatantly talk about rituals on Facebook.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Goldbw122(m): 7:40am On Feb 01, 2022
Just because of money hmm, well God have so many people to judge..
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by gadgethead: 7:40am On Feb 01, 2022
He only regrets being caught and all his girlfriends seeing him on TV. The poor girl they slaughtered does not matter to him

4 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by sorepco(m): 7:43am On Feb 01, 2022
My one question is this: what can kids like these do with money?

Even to buy a car they are not of age! So what kinda pose or show-off them want do? I no get! I am absolutely dumbfounded with this news to be honest....

tolufase:
These small boys take up rituals as a means of getting rich. What is the world turning into for goodness sake? I read in the other thread where boys of 14 and 15 years want to learn Yahoo.

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by CrownedPhoenix: 7:48am On Feb 01, 2022
dangoteinlaw:
That nigga is worse than terrible. He keeps making that comment that "rituals don't work" because he is into it already. Every yahooboys on the street are doing this and the most frightening part is some have killed up to 4 just to substain their wealth and they will keep on killing. If it didn't work for them why the sudden rise in skull mining.

Seun this man slawommir should be removed from nairaland, he is a very bad influence.

Well said.

Slawormiir is a thief that not only cowardly holes up beyond his keyboard to steal, but goes ahead encouraging others to become thieves as a way of life.

Such nuisance.

3 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ElValiente(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2022
Echoban:

I just checked and was surprised things like this exist online.. nawa o.

Saw people thanking those herbalist. Na this kind page intelligent police suppose dey enter to codedly fish out those FB handlers (both herbalist and those liking, and commenting too). Gush they are all potential murderer.
yes all of em

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ElValiente(m): 7:49am On Feb 01, 2022
TheNiceGuy:
Very sad.

Those on that group and the admin Should be trailed and punished.

Those boys doesn't deserve to live anylonger as well, it will serve as deterrent to others
Right
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Brian47(m): 7:50am On Feb 01, 2022
If this was what happened, these guys are pretty stupid.

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by murmee: 7:53am On Feb 01, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Hold them tight
They are liars,they are trying to coverup the identity of their herbalist
Exactly. But with thorough investigation the identity of the herbalist will be known!

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ayindejimmy(m): 7:55am On Feb 01, 2022
“I have regrets. If I knew it would end up like this I would not have gotten myself involved in the act.

Your only regret was that you were caught. If given a second chance you'll do it again and make sure you are not caught.

3 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by descartes400: 8:00am On Feb 01, 2022
LILTJAY1:
I dey see native doctors advert for facebook well well

That's why the likes of Facebook and co need to open an office in Nigeria and employ local content who will monitor all these nonsense on face book and flag them. A Whiteman will not know what 'Osole' is on Facebook. undecided
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Beverlyjean(f): 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
Bobtobe:
Something needs to be done to regulate this kind of post on Facebook.

It has been proved that the Algorithm cannot read Yoruba which makes it easy for these evil local herbalists to put such heinous content on the platform.

Our government needs to act fast to prevent this kind of act.

Thats y those that understand the language should report it to Facebook whenever they come across stuff like that

1 Like

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ariesbull: 8:03am On Feb 01, 2022
pharrelaustin:
it high time we regulate social media content just like we try a bit wit broadcastin. To curtail ill influence
it is not social media content it is bad upbringing....
The South West raise terrible kids.... Come to Lagos and see how these kids want to be alaye, playing sports betting, doing tattoo and no one wants to learn a trade or work...

They all want to blow....

When the family values are terrible... You see high level of divorce, single parents and kids left unattended to

A place where a woman will give birth to 4 kids for 4 different men

My dear it is upbringing....

They Wan blow... They will say education na scam

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Echoban: 8:09am On Feb 01, 2022
OlujobaSamuel:

I don't know why some people think there is nothing like supernatural, if we don't accept that fact, we can't treat the problem arising from it.
I've witnessed where a cutlass was unable to cut through a pap(eko), ordinary water was used to trim off the base of a bottle.
I might not know the process, and I'm not interested in knowing, but it will be foolish for me to deny such experience witnessed first-hand.

Asin eh .
Despite the evidence of jobless teenagers riding expensive BENz, doing silly competition in club with expensive wine, someone will sit in Abuja and be requesting Evidence from we that are just catching cruise online.

I blasted one on Twitter betting 50k for evidence of ritual money. I was like u mean a G.boy will expose himself to security just to prove that blood money exist for 50k?? Even if na 5million I doubt if any G.boyd will expose himself. Like such foolery forming scientific woke.

We need to accept the fact that it's existing first then find a way to tame such potential murderers.

Lazy boys are seeing brothers and friends doing it and cashing out someone LL b online saying it's a mind thing, they LL laugh ur unconvincing foolishness straight. God LL help us Sha.

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Irupetepete: 8:14am On Feb 01, 2022
Gratefulsoul202:
cheesy So you mean baba ifagbemi from FB scammed you of your sense grin grin I NO fit laugh meanwhile this boys I see death sentence for them
grin
I remember that man, always sending me shitty messages on fb, I blocked him
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2022
AdesewaAde:
Hold them tight
nop! I knew this guys carried out this thing by themselves. This is because of the location and their careslessness.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by techWriter3: 8:17am On Feb 01, 2022
put them tight They not fibbers,they not attempting to coverup the nationality of their herbalist
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by murmee: 8:18am On Feb 01, 2022
ayindejimmy:
“I have regrets. If I knew it would end up like this I would not have gotten myself involved in the act.

Your only regret was that you were caught. If given a second chance you'll do it again and make sure you are not caught.

GBAM!
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by bablon20(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2022
Failed society, failed parenting, failed upbringing caused all this mess we found ourselves, so many questions keep coming to my mind, is the 19 years old boyfriend living alone for him to have all d time to receive female friend, when we were young the fear of our parent won't allow us try such, even if our parents are not around, the fear of neighbors won't allow us bring girls home. Another question is this how old is d deceased that she also had so much time visiting the boyfriend always. These are teenagers who should be in school or be learning a trade. It's because they are idle, that was why they could perpetrate such evil. So many parents are already cursed, if you don't have the power to take care of 2 children, why born seven?

2 Likes

Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by rollywise(m): 8:29am On Feb 01, 2022
Is it not high time Facebook is censored Sometimes when browsing Facebook, even native doctor advert on how to get rich quick pops up. Don't they screen what people can post? Their only focus is in sexual contents. There are other serious matters like these. How can a recipe on how to cut someone's head and burn for money rituals be on Facebook that suspends people anyhow for even foul languages?? Misplaced priority.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Kidlecturer19: 8:30am On Feb 01, 2022
Hmm... thought as much...buh do u knw d high rate of herbalist advertising money rituals on FB...dey even send multiple friend request.. everything is bleeped up
AdesewaAde:
Hold them tight
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:41am On Feb 01, 2022
Una dey blame them, make una use the same energy lambast your useless president for pushing them to the wall. It wasn't like this in 2000s..
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:42am On Feb 01, 2022
FuckSilly:
sad
OSU pigs
A mistake of a sperm that wouldn't have been made! I mean well. Receive sense!
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by TheAlchemist: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2022
these boys are simply heartless their parents have failed them. How do you kill a fellow human being because of money. Where is the country heading to, some months back at abule egba a uber driver was killed by some group of young boys and his car was stolen. Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by Emma15678: 9:04am On Feb 01, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
Sofiat: We got money ritual guidelines from Facebook – Ogun teenage boys

https://dailypost.ng/2022/01/31/sofiat-we-got-money-ritual-guidelines-from-facebook-ogun-teenage-boys/
This is why cyber security and censoring is essential. The Federal Government of Nigeria should crack down on all online ritual sites. All groups on Facebook should be registered same with all other social media.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by stamapro(m): 9:05am On Feb 01, 2022
The one that you suppose read and go back to school you no read, even online schooling you no do, na short cut own you want read, you went and got what your greed wants. You guys can even gather money for this wicked act. But to go school no money abi. I can imagine the rebukes from your parents. The dog wey go lose no go ever hear the hunters whistle.
Re: Sofiat: We Got Money Ritual Guidelines From Facebook – Ogun Teenage Boys by alphaNomega: 9:17am On Feb 01, 2022
Just as they banned Sniper, when are they going to ban Facebook?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PHOTO: Man Gets Electrocuted While Trying To Steal From A Shop In Rivers / Man Attempts Suicide After His Girlfriend Dumped Him In Kano (Photos) / Policeman's Son Absconds With Lady's Benz, $700 Bitcoin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.