Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,261 members, 7,928,864 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches (9838 Views)

For Soccer Fans: Transfer Market News / The Price For Live Transmission Of AFCON Was High - Maku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by DisGuy: 3:51pm On Aug 19, 2007
yekpa! grin
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by SirKay3(m): 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2007
@ Dis Guy,

Which one be yekpa?

@ ayusman16,

DSTV showed Man City/Man U, while HITV showed ours with Blackburn & Liverpool/Chelsea.

Dem no try? Abeg kudos once again to them o.
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by DisGuy: 6:57pm On Aug 19, 2007
they are trying things will improve with time, subscribers should be patient cool
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by A40(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2007
Those guys are whack they should change their name to Lo-Tv
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by lordimpaq(m): 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
Sir Kay:

With all d matches shown by HITV today, I believe d sky is d limit for them.

Kudos to them

all the matches were not shown by HITV, arsenal vs blackburn was not shown
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by ayusman16(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2007
Arsenal vs Blackburn was shown, it was manure vs mancity dat wasnt, d picture quality of hitv is breaking,
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by SirKay3(m): 12:52pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ ayusman16,

The picture quality was breaking when the match started, but was okay from the time we scored our goal till the end. That's how it was at my end
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by const6(m): 1:02pm On Aug 21, 2007
Sir Kay (m)
Lagos

Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches
« #119 on: August 18, 2007, 12:46 PM »

You MUST use a decoder/smartcard to view the channels, because of subscription. I only bought HITV decoder/card, disconnect my DSTV decoder, didnt touch the dish, connect HITV decoder, slot in d card, imputed d frequency parameters given me @ their office & searched for d channels. Am watching it as am writing this post from my phone.

Sir Kay, i know of this before, i had it on, DSTV and HITV working together by just using another cable from the back of HITV decoder to DSTV decoder, but i lost the frequency of HITV and now i have messed it up in my DEcoder too, pls be kind enough to drop it for me here, i need to re-enter it or just send it to my mail on sinewyconst@yahoo.com

tnx
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by SirKay3(m): 1:08pm On Aug 21, 2007
@ const6,

Am doing that for you straightaway.

Frequency 11900
Symbol Rate 27500
LNB (H)

Then scan manually
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by kalipso(m): 1:19pm On Aug 21, 2007
well, u guys my own story is parthetic.I'v got to be content with Aljazira TV cos HITV is not available in my own part of the world. Please cud anybody tell me whether the hitv guys are in Abuja and environs, if at all where and how may I lacate them. My contact is 08034649229. emergency please.
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by const6(m): 11:26am On Aug 22, 2007
well, u guys my own story is parthetic.I'v got to be content with Aljazira TV because HITV is not available in my own part of the world. Please cud anybody tell me whether the hitv guys are in Abuja and environs, if at all where and how may I lacate them. My contact is 08034649229. emergency please.

Ofcourse, HITV is available in Abuja and all over nigeria to be precise, either call their Lagos number and find out where their agent in Abuja is located or ask someone to help u buy it from LAgos and get an installer (DSTV installer or any) to help you install it, just like DSTV - same satellite and all, just put in the above information and you are on your way.

enjoy
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by A40(m): 7:09pm On Aug 24, 2007
HITV if you like mess up tomorrow again o! why the hell didnt they leave that thing for DSTV undecided
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by ayusman16(m): 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2007
HITV is d most useless thing that has ever happened to Nigeria, imagine almost 20mins into the match 2days they are yet to get signals, not showing arsenal, is dis how we are going to suffer becos we want tiwa tiwa ni to come up, damn dem,
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by Vickivicki(m): 12:48am On Aug 26, 2007
@ayus
Did u not mention u were on satellite sometime ago my folks are havin issues with it at my end, over.
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by ayusman16(m): 7:08am On Aug 26, 2007
am on the cable plus, they started showing d match about 26 mins after they've started, and i believe it was like 6mins delayed cos was following it on the internet
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by emmasweet(m): 9:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
brothers please be patient with hitv, signals are improving that i can tell u now.
Re: Great Soccer Fans Get HiTV For Live Matches by ayusman16(m): 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2007
do u think HITV owners hate Arsenal cos i dont understand them not showing our match, it's either d pic quality is poor, or transmitting late or even not showing at all, dem don begin tire me again,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bako Kontagora Stadium, Minna Reopens After Two Seasons, Set To Host NPFL / Uk Pool Week 22 3/3 Live Draws / Juventus Still Determined To Sign Pogba This Transfer Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.