Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,745 members, 7,941,832 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria (32641 Views)

Rules For Unmarried Couples Staying In Dubai Hotels / Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeri / Do You Ever Think Of Moving Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by denzel2009: 2:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
justwise:

Lord sugar grin grin

Yes my Apprentice  grin

tom28:

It would be much more progressive for him if he were to leave the UK for a better country.London looks like an urban slum tongue

Now you are talking, rather than seeing London from your Uncle's perspectives, you're just about to resolve his problem.  wink
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by beknown(m): 2:58pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

I visited one of my Uncles residing in Peckham in 2006.I would say London is no different from Lagos.

To be very sincere with you, Peckham is not the same as other parts of London. Even so, Peckham does not compare to anywhere in Lagos.

In Peckham, there are constant electricity, running water, good road, good healthcare, good security, no flood and many more.

In fact, the rich and poor people live in the same street in Peckham. Can you compare that to anywhere in Lagos?
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 25, 2011
denzel2009:

Now you are talking, rather than seeing London from your Uncle's perspectives, you're just about to resolve his problem. wink
Tell me why most of the nigerians who are well off in the Uk are crooks?
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by eewule(m): 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2011
Heres the answer to the riddle of this debate - It all depends on the individuals circumstances.
Some may have a home built in nigeria others may have a good job or whole family in the Uk.
Hence we will all see things differently, and have different opinions as answer to the question - Not really because of the conditions in these countries, as there are people in nigeria (not involved in Crime, oil or politics) who are doing absolutely well and living happy lives with there family,  -i have lots of relatives in this category- and there are people in the Uk (white and black) who have full university degrees, good jobs but are still finding it hard to balance financially. Hence the whole idea of stability in the Uk and chaos in Nigeria is not always the case. IT DEPENDS ON YOU.

But if moving, the right approach will be to take your time - especially where a family with kids is involved.
I suggest you first spend about 3 months or so in Nigeria and set the foundations of live for your family before a full transfer.
For me, there is no place like home, and there will never be.
wink
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
beknown:

To be very sincere with you, Peckham is not the same as other parts of London. Even so, Peckham does not compare to anywhere in Lagos.
, no flood  

So flooding doesnt occur in London?
So what can you make of these images?

Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2011
I know is good to have debates like this but we should cover our faces in shame!! I'm surprise that people have the gut to compare UK and Nigeria! abi am I dreaming? there is absolutely no basis of comparison and again the problem with Nigerians is the fear of the unknown and inability to take risk.
Is UK all about London? There are loads of cities in the UK and all I see here is London, I live in Aberdeen UK and damn! Uk cities are evenly developed not like Nigeria where it's only Lagos and Abuja. if you must know the British fore-fathers worked hard to get to where they are today and what did our fore-fathers do? sold us to slavery and till today we are still enslaved to our leaders, looting and stealing, Political killing and oppression in Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Libya, Egypt, Gabon, Angola, uganda, Togo and infact all over Africa.

No light
No Job
No Road
No Education
No health care
No life
No welfare
No leadership
And yet you people still have the gut to compare Nigeria and the UK, common abeg my people make una wake up
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by tictac(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2011
Honestly, I think it's down to an individual to make that call, whether to move to Nigeria or not. Personally I would recommend that the OP visits for about 6 months to test the waters.

On the issue of the OP's finances, I will encourage him to seek the services of an Independent Financial Adviser/Accountant here in Britain, because with an annual salary of circa £50,000; you should not be having financial difficulty EXCEPT in a situation where someone is living above their means. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing him of this BUT I have seen quite a number people here (esp of African origin) living and spending like there is no tomorrow.

It is high time everyone understands that the 'West' is undergoing an austerity phase one way or the other. IMHO the government of the United Kingdom is starting to address its financial problems by setting a target to limit the country's overall debt. Surely this will hurt for now but the long term benefits outweighs the current pain.

For those advising that the OP relocates to Canada or the USA please think again. The problem is not about relocating anymore but about how prudent you are with the 'little' you have. The time has gone when we only 'see' Hollywood in the movies, this is 2011. wink The danger about relocating for the slightest reasons is that it may leave you with no roots anywhere. Think of a tree being uprooted every now and then, when will it germinate properly and bear fruits?

Finally for those that think the UK is the same as Nigeria, I have this to say: Despite the current financial climate in the 'West', the basic necessities of life are still provided for i.e. Shelter, Electricity, good roads etc, even the unemployed are catered for. Is this the same in Nigeria? And please stop judging the whole country based on your limited experience in Peckham or other parts of London, there are beautiful and good looking cities across the land. When the BHC issues you a visit visa, please try to maximise the opportunity and see all the countries of the UK. Thanks.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

Tell me why most of the Nigerians who are well off in the Uk are crooks?

Tom 28 it really shows that your are bias already and if I may ask what is your definition of well of? is well of living in mansion and driving plenty flashy cars? I'm sure that is your definition of well off, Have you ever heard of Scotland? it's the oil city of Europe, we have loads of Nigerians there working for oil companies both as expats and as local staff and they are living well

They can afford to send their kids to schools without fear of strike
They can hang out without fear of bomber like Bokom Haram and Robbers like the Aninis of this world
They live in houses with low fence and no burglary proof
They earn decent salaries and get paid every month
They go to hospitals for free and some has health insurance if they want
They live in houses with constant light and water
they can afford to buy what they want and if they don't have money they will go to bank and get loan not minding that they are not British
They prefer racism to tribalism
And  for the single Nigerians here they can even take a woman out without fear of no cash as both party will contribute towards the bill
And lot more
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
tictac:

Honestly, I think it's down to an individual to make that call, whether to move to Nigeria or not. Personally I would recommend that the OP visits for about 6 months to test the waters.

On the issue of the OP's finances, I will encourage him to seek the services of an Independent Financial Adviser/Accountant here in Britain, because with an annual salary of circa £50,000; you should not be having financial difficulty EXCEPT in a situation where someone is living above their means. Don't get me wrong, I'm not accusing him of this BUT I have seen quite a number people here (esp of African origin) living and spending like there is no tomorrow.

It is high time everyone understands that the 'West' is undergoing an austerity phase one way or the other. IMHO the government of the United Kingdom is starting to address its financial problems by setting a target to limit the country's overall debt. Surely this will hurt for now but the long term benefits outweighs the current pain.

For those advising that the OP relocates to Canada or the USA please think again. The problem is not about relocating anymore but about how prudent you are with the 'little' you have. The time has gone when we only 'see' Hollywood in the movies, this is 2011. wink The danger about relocating for the slightest reasons is that it may leave you with no roots anywhere. Think of a tree being uprooted every now and then, when will it germinate properly and bear fruits?

Finally for those that think the UK is the same as Nigeria, I have this to say: Despite the current financial climate in the 'West', the basic necessities of life are still provided for i.e. Shelter, Electricity, good roads etc, even the unemployed are catered for. Is this the same in Nigeria? And please stop judging the whole country based on your limited experience in Peckham or other parts of London, there are beautiful and good looking cities across the land. When the BHC issues you a visit visa, please try to maximise the opportunity and see all the countries of the UK. Thanks.

Tictac, God will never stop to bless you, Please tell them
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by vislabraye(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2011
Every 1 keep complaining about UK. To me the best job you can do in Uk is football. I think there are other cities in Europe one can relocate to or Canada. Language barrier would be a thing, but why work for the queen ? Who she be?

If the poster earns in Naija what he earns in UK, he'll do better. 50,000 pounds in about 12.5 million naira tax free. The money you spend for tax would even be far more than what u spend for petrol. Lol
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2011
vislabraye:

Every 1 keep complaining about UK. To me the best job you can do in Uk is football. I think there are other cities in Europe one can relocate to or Canada. Language barrier would be a thing, but why work for the queen ? Who she be?

If the poster earns in Naija what he earns in UK, he'll do better. 50,000 pounds in about 12.5 million naira tax free. The money you spend for tax would even be far more than what u spend for petrol. Lol
So I take it you prefer to work for Bankole and Ibori instead? grin cheesy 12.5 million and make sure you hide from kidnappers o
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Tom 28 it really shows that your are bias already and if I may ask what is your definition of well of? is well of living in mansion and driving plenty flashy cars? I'm sure that is your definition of well off, Have you ever heard of Scotland? it's the oil city of Europe, we have loads of Nigerians there working for oil companies both as expats and as local staff and they are living well

They can afford to send their kids to schools without fear of strike
They can hang out without fear of bomber like Bokom Haram and Robbers like the Aninis of this world
They live in houses with low fence and no burglary proof
They earn decent salaries and get paid every month
They go to hospitals for free and some has health insurance if they want
They live in houses with constant light and water
they can afford to buy what they want and if they don't have money they will go to bank and get loan not minding that they are not British
They prefer racism to tribalism
And for the single Nigerians here they can even take a woman out without fear of no cash as both party will contribute towards the bill
And lot more
Srtikes occur on a routine basis in the UK and if its not about the airport staffs going on strike about increase in their wages then tommorow it would be teachers going on strike on issues regarding their pension.All is not milk and honey in the UK so pls stop trying to decieve those nairaland users living in nigeria.Many nigerians in the Uk are so worse off that even some nigerians living in nigeria are ten times better off than them.Tell me whats the point living in the uk if u spend more than half of your heard earned money on the royal family in the form of taxes and cant save any for yourself? And if your healthcare is all that pls explain to me why many Brits complain about how messed up their healthcare system has become.And by the way Boko Haram is only terrorising the north and talking about armed robbers of course there are lots of armed robbers in the uk as well and the most pathetic of it all is that most of them are black.PPl get robbed and murdered on a routine basis in the UK and the Uk has been unable to solve the crime upsurge in their country.What of the case i read about a nigerian family who was attacked in their home by a group of gangbangers that lead to the death of their 16 yr old dauther.Pls be honest and agree that all is not well in the UK.Most of the ppl who are well off in the UK are the crooks and the footballers.Yes if u are a footballer the Uk could be heaven for you but if u not then you have to struggle through your nose.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2011
Not until the day that I will go to Nigeria and my friends and family will dash me money instead of beg me money, give me their clothes and shoes instead of emptying my bag, ask me my problems instead of telling me theirs, that I will agree that Nigeria is better,
Most Nigerians even in the abundant of wealth still can't afford to call my phone in the UK comfortably without saying 'I no get credit abeg call me back' as if you make free calls  grin Nigerians are always friend in need but they forget that gone are the days when a friend in need is a friend in deed nowadays a friend in need is a nuisance friend  grin
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

Srtikes occur on a routine basis in the UK and if its not about the airport staffs going on strike about increase in their wages then tommorow it would be teachers going on strike on issues regarding their pension.All is not milk and honey in the UK so pls stop trying to decieve those nairaland users living in nigeria.Many nigerians in the Uk are so worse off that even some nigerians living in nigeria are ten times better off than them.Tell me whats the point living in the uk if u spend more than half of your heard earned money on the royal family in the form of taxes and cant save any for yourself? And if your healthcare is all that pls explain to me why many Brits complain about how messed up their healthcare system has become.And by the way Boko Haram is only terrorising the north and talking about armed robbers of course there are lots of armed robbers in the uk as well and the most pathetic of it all is that most of them are black.PPl get robbed and murdered on a routine basis in the UK and the Uk has been unable to solve the crime upsurge in their country.What of the case i read about a nigerian family who was attacked in their home by a group of gangbangers that lead to the death of their 16 yr old dauther.Pls be honest and agree that all is not well in the UK.Most of the ppl who are well off in the UK are the crooks and the footballers.Yes if u are a footballer the Uk could be heaven for you but if u not then you have to struggle through your nose.
How many times have you applied for visa? grin talk true
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2011
vislabraye:

Every 1 keep complaining about UK. To me the best job you can do in Uk is football.  I think there are other cities in Europe one can relocate to or Canada. Language barrier would be a thing, but why work for the queen ? Who she be?

True word my brother wink
The UK is one of the most expensive cities in the world and the UK govt lavish a lot of money on the royal family.The brits must really be dumb wasting all their money on an old woman who doesnt do anything but engage on pleasure trips all around the globe.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

How many times have you applied for visa? grin talk true
I am not interested in living and working in the UK.Do you think i am ready to spend my hard earned money on an old woman?(the queen)
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Not until the day that I will go to Nigeria and my friends and family will dash me money instead of beg me money, give me their clothes and shoes instead of emptying my bag, ask me my problems instead of telling me theirs, that I will agree that Nigeria is better,
Most Nigerians even in the abundant of wealth still can't afford to call my phone in the UK comfortably without saying 'I no get credit abeg call me back' as if you make free calls  grin Nigerians are always friend in need but they forget that gone are the days when a friend in need is a friend in deed nowadays a friend in need is a nuisance friend  grin
You and your broke friends grin grin
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

I am not interested in living and working in the UK.Do you think i am ready to spend my hard earned money on an old woman?(the queen)
i really don't understand the beef you guys have with the Queen of England! do you think she makes more money than the Sultan of Sokoto? or Ooni of ife? or do you she makes as much as common house of rep members? check her worth, she is not even worth $1 billion which what bankole has as pocket change having served as speaker for less than 4 years!!
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

You and your broke friends grin grin
Tom28 tell me e get anybody for that Naija wey no broke? even the politician still dey act live brokere people, if you see dem for London street dem go be like ' the early men' cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

i really don't understand the beef you guys have with the Queen of England! do you think she makes more money than the Sultan of Sokoto? or Ooni of ife? or do you she makes as much as common house of rep members? check her worth, she is not even worth $1 billion which what bankole has as pocket change having served as speaker for less than 4 years!!
What are you the queen"s spokesman?
The queen is very rich and just imagine them spending all those tax payer"s money lavishly on the wedding of Prince Charles"s first son.From what i heard she"s two times richer than Oprah Winfrey.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

The queen is very rich and just imagine them spending all those tax payer"s money lavishly on the wedding of Prince Charles"s first son.From what i heard she"s two times richer than Oprah Winfrey.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by buzugee(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2011
@P one more thing   if Uk govt decides to make Nigeria visa free believe me 50% of your village brothers and sisters will come to London within 1 week,  Just ask the UK embassy the number of Nigerians they refuse visa monthly, you will be amazed how many people are dying to come to London and live in your current condition. In fact try and sell your british passport if you have any and you will be surprise how much people will be willing to pay!
Life is not all about how much you make or how much you have!! There are other things to life
@ yoru-ibo. how bout you follow your own advice. yes life is more than all the percieved things you think you are enjoying in the UK. there is something called 'freedom of soul and spirit'. you cant buy it with all the free nhs and fish and chips you eat in london.  grin the man obviously is sad in england. let him go and find his peace
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

or do you she makes as much as common house of rep members? check her worth, she is not even worth $1 billion which what bankole has as pocket change having served as speaker for less than 4 years!!
Why bring Bankole into this issue?
We all know that corrupt politicians are partners in crime with the brits.When a corrupt nigerian politician steals money he runs to the UK and puts it in a british bank and the brits keep watch over it.No doubt had Bankole escaped maybe he would have shared some of the proceeds he stole with the royal family as a sort of kickback.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

Tom28 wise up, the queen[b]is not worth a billion dollars![/b] Lots of Nigerian politicians has more money than the queen so if you no sabi sabi now. Dangote is over 6 times richer than the queen and come to the grand son's wedding, only the money paid by TV stations alone to get a stand is enough to host the wedding!! talkless of supports from friends and well wisher, Abeg make I leave una focus on Djokovic Vs Baghdatis match and make I go look my beans wey dey fire  grin grin
I see say una no get work
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 5:25pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28:

Why bring Bankole into this issue?
We all know that corrupt politicians are partners in crime with the brits.When a corrupt nigerian politician steals money he runs to the UK and puts it in a british bank and the brits keep watch over it.No doubt had Bankole escaped maybe he would have shared some of the proceeds he stole with the royal family as a sort of kickback.
Are you indirectly saying our leaders are fools? grin grin My brother tell African leaders that the time has come when they don't have to steal because if they don't steal British govt no go help dem keep money, If man no go ashewo house e no go catch gono! grin
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 25, 2011
Yoru_Igbo:

Are you indirectly saying our leaders are fools? grin grin My brother tell African leaders that the time has come when they don't have to steal because if they don't steal British govt no go help dem keep money, If man no go ashewo house e no go catch gono! grin
Of course our leaders are nothing but fools.Listen let me tell u if i had a chance i would take a big stick and enter the house of reps in Abuja and start smacking every senator with the big stick.Yes i am angry because they are all fools and theives but then the British Govt are working together with the corrupt nigerian govt and both robbing us blind.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jun 25, 2011
[quote author=Yoru_Igbo link=topic=697 queen so if you no sabi sa of supports from friends and well wisher, Abeg make I leave una focus on Djokovic Vs Baghdatis match and make I go look my beans wey dey fire  grin grin
I see say una no get work
[quote][/quote]
grin how does your oyibo gf react to you eating beans.If u start to dey fart all over the house na you know o grin
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2011
grin how does your oyibo gf react to you eating beans.If u start to dey fart all over the house na you know o grin
[quote][/quote]

HAHHAHa I really now sabi say I no suppose to dey discuss with you  grin you see your problem? the English call it 'hasty generalisation'. How you quickly conclude say I dey live with oyibo? simple because I wan go look beans  grin Na wah for you o, for your information I'm married to an Mbaise woman with 2 lovely kids (i see some chicks face done change) and secondly, I have just been wasting my time chatting with you about these whole thing because I realise you probably haven't travelled out of Naija before so how can you argue your case better than someone who has lived in both Naija and UK? Infact i sure say the only oversea wey you don go na Cotonou go smuggle your used car enter Lagos  grin cheesy
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by ada24: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2011
tom28 - are for real.

is it that you are blind to what the majority of nigerians in nigeria experience on a daily basis.

honestly the way people view life is strange. and if ur using peckham to view the UK - u are only exposing urself in a very bad way. London is one city in the UK and ur using a run down area of london to compare uk and nigeria.

abeg please read up on some vital statistics and then compare, things like infant mortality, how many women die in childbirth, life expectancy to name a few.

I have lived in the UK for close to 3 decades and have never been a victim of crime - however I lived in nigeria last year for a few months - trust me the same ca not be said.
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2011
ada24:

tom28 - are for real.

is it that you are blind to what the majority of nigerians in nigeria experience on a daily basis.

honestly the way people view life is strange. and if your using peckham to view the UK - u are only exposing urself in a very bad way. London is one city in the UK and your using a run down area of london to compare uk and nigeria.

abeg please read up on some vital statistics and then compare, things like infant mortality, how many women die in childbirth, life expectancy to name a few.

I have lived in the UK for close to 3 decades and have never been a victim of crime - however I lived in nigeria last year for a few months - trust me the same ca not be said.

True talk
Re: Is The Uk Worth Staying In Anymore Or Should One Consider Moving Back To Nigeria by YoruIgbo(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2011
Has any one every thought about why our leader make sure there kids have blue and red passports? Simple, because they don't have the believe that there will be Nigeria in future and for that reason they steal what can lay their hands on and run abroad, Can someone tell me where Ohakim is at the moment?
And for you guys information, google 'marternity pay in the UK' this is the money legal residence in the UK earn during or just after pregnancy and it last for 9month and the woman won't work for this period! Is that not good enough? the money is about £500 (N125,000) is it in any way same as the minimum wage of N18,000 that our bastard Governors are arguing that they won't pay?
Make una join force together chase the bastards politicians away instead of wasting your time here comparing the UK to Nigeria that at the moment has no future under this bastards!! called politician,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Bus Crash: How Woman Dived Out Of Window To Save Her Baby / Update On Artillery Flyover Port Harcourt: Photos & Video / Ibom Air Signs An Agreement With Air Bus For The Supply Of 10 New Aircrafts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.