Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,297 members, 7,900,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 02:42 PM

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) (44653 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Ajimusty2: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
DaddyGngeess:
Really wrong for her phone to ring when lecture is going, the lecturer would've sized the phone and keep it till when he calms down
what of him don warn them on several occasions?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by thanksjosh005: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
This happened to me.... But guess what? The lecturer didn't dash my phone to the ground but came with my phone after his longwhile lectures apologizing. undecided
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by bluefilm: 10:20pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lecturer dey vex na.

As dem don ban una from riding big big cars into campus, na so una wan start oppress dem with your big big phones abi?

E no go work at all at all.

Latest Scores: Lecturers 2 - 0 Students
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
GboyegaD:

That a student's phone rang doesn't warrant him destroying the phone. There are a thousand and one way the student could be punished. The lecturer is just a useless being who is poor and unnecessarily jealous.

Why did the phone ring out in the first place? The level of discipline in Nigeria is just depreciating at a fast pace and why we churning out the worst of men and women.

When I was schooling, there were certain things that were forbidden and once you violate, just say good bye.

Do you know how many gameboys that’s was seized from me as a child? And you dare not even go tell your parents it was seized cos that will warrant another beaten on why you took game to school.

But today, ills have become right. A lecturer was teaching, phone rang and lecturer destroyed phone.

Okay, she should have been give digger and asked to dig out her height from a hard terrain.

Just like the other day, people blaming a school for beating student found in a hotel partying…. Things just changing…..

Forbidden now being celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Ajimusty2: 10:22pm On Feb 06, 2022
YouandiAllofus:
Highly condemnable! He should be reported to the school authorities for appropriate sanctions.
are you aware of the way lecturers go at the top of their voices just to pass a message?then ur useless phone go come ring when there's complete silence?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by eldervine: 10:24pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Students should not be allowed to come to school with phones!

Why should a student with no visible means of income come to school with iPhone

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000
you dat have not seen food to eat. You are bitter because you CANNOT AFFORD one.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by GboyegaD(m): 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2022
CXLVII:

Why did the phone ring out in the first place? The level of discipline in Nigeria is just depreciating at a fast pace and why we churning out the worst of men and women.

When I was schooling, there were certain things that were forbidden and once you violate, just say good bye.

Do you know how many gameboys that’s was seized from me as a child? And you dare not even go tell your parents it was seized cos that will warrant another beaten on why you took game to school.

But today, ills have become right. A lecturer was teaching, phone rang and lecturer destroyed phone.

Okay, she should have been give digger and asked to dig out her height from a hard terrain.

Just like the other day, people blaming a school for beating student found in a hotel partying…. Things just changing…..

Forbidden now being celebrated.

It could have been an oversight on the part of the student. Even in court, despite the warning, the worst that happens is that you come back the next day to get the phone.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by JmyNigaa: 10:26pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000

I don’t need to have a visible means of income to get an iPhone when I’ve got rich parents, do i??
Students should not be allowed to come to school with their phones?
Phones o not even cars... damnn�

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Princemoneyman(m): 10:27pm On Feb 06, 2022
TotoGame:

Pass me via watin....niggar one on one dey game!

Superman ! That's why you can't defend your certificate, that na even if you graduate self lipsrsealed
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by victorazy(m): 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2022
styless:
A clear sign of bitterness

Bitterness of who? Should be the student because I don't think you would blame the teacher.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 10:29pm On Feb 06, 2022
GboyegaD:

It could have been an oversight on the part of the student. Even in court, despite the warning, the worst that happens is that you come back the next day to get the phone.

She knew it’s a violation prior to occurrence. So she definitely should welcome whatever comes out of it.

If you have a gun under your belt in school, you should welcome anything that comes with if caught.

The idea of pampering what’s not is really bad. Imagine if 20 years ago you told your parents your teacher smashed your phone for ringing in class, it will be another round of interrogation and slap on why you had the effrontery to take it to school

Discipline and values were more intact then. A generation where parents are even now standing for ills, buy expo and special centers for their children. Why we should never blame the products we churning out.

Parents are more in the forefront of what’s damaging Nigeria today.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by joyandfaith: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Druss:

May be sacked? He would be under review. The response shows a lack of emotional maturity and mental issues.
Lecturer would be sent for psychological or psychiatric evaluation and he may loose his job eventually.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by victorazy(m): 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
GboyegaD:

That a student's phone rang doesn't warrant him destroying the phone. There are a thousand and one way the student could be punished. The lecturer is just a useless being who is poor and unnecessarily jealous.

Sue him!
grin
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by sureinfo: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2022
Highly uneccessary if you ask me.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by tyup(m): 10:31pm On Feb 06, 2022
Cmanforall:

How do you know if you can beat the lecturer?

You don't know his age, physique and strength
Don't meet lecturers that suffered, in terms of hard labour, during their youthful times o...

weytin consine me consine hard labour, baba I go beat am blue blaq
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by YouandiAllofus: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ajimusty2:
are you aware of the way lecturers go at the top of their voices just to pass a message?then ur useless phone go come ring when there's complete silence?
I don't know what you mean but most institutions do have public address system in place. BTW, a good lecturer should also know how to command the attention of their students through their lectures.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by naijakissleave(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
TotoGame:
If I no lite that fucking bastardic lecturer make I die

WTF!!!!

Na your type dey cause societal menace for our land

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by tyup(m): 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2022
naija4life247:

I will beat you mercilessly
Iffa ear?? abeg no go dey looseguard anyhow for where you dey
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by tyup(m): 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2022
CXLVII:

You never meet your match! You cannot even stand most lecturers one on one! And you always forget some lecturers can just flick their fingers and you six feet below

I pray you never meet your match.

Match or hin no match me I go beat him and pata pata dem go send me comot school but it'd be a day he never forgets
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by justus7: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
thundafire:
even outside of the country,u don't let ur phone ring,it gets seized

Even there,phones are not smashed.
They get seized as you said.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 10:35pm On Feb 06, 2022
jyz200:
That phone will pay the lecturer salary
Him dy mad undecided

And so? If the phone can pay his salary, does it mean the student should be stupid?

And are all lecturer’s poor? Some lecturers are more educated and well to do than some peoples parents

Stop having that mentality that lecturers are poor.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
That lecturer should be dealt with. What nonsense
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by error4040: 10:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
Omo na to call police make them rough am till him pay IDIOT
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Stronghold91: 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2022
Princemoneyman:

Kitikiti lipsrsealed.. what about if the lecturer pass you kiss undecided
i go call the third party
i go hire thugs to beat him
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Hectorkin: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam

Great Madonnite.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by naijakissleave(m): 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2022
eldervine:
you dat have not seen food to eat. You are bitter because you CANNOT AFFORD one.

This is an deterring example for others...the lecturer must have been polite earlier but since this one is not conscious of the warning made.
In fact, what kind of society are parents breeding today ? Our value system have lost its savour that you are connecting food to a case like this. Sense no dey this one brain again
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by JimmyfixDesigns: 10:48pm On Feb 06, 2022
Lol! He will buy me a new one. I wont even force him. He will just buy it and apologize
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Iykenuwa(m): 10:51pm On Feb 06, 2022
TotoGame:
If I no lite that fucking bastardic lecturer make I die

WTF!!!!

Lazy cultist spotted
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Mayhem1: 10:55pm On Feb 06, 2022
Thomist:
Does this actually worth to be news and front page? why giving attention to unnecessary things. It's just phone so why are guys acting as if is a big thing, or is because of the senseless popularity of iphone in Nigeria by insensitive fools who don't think beyond iphone? Ordinary phone.

If na be that lecturer I will make sure I destroy everything and make sure he can't recover any data from it.
Phone wey pass ur salary, no talk like that again
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Psalmistproject: 11:04pm On Feb 06, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Where una dey buy this una strong mumu from?
There's no policy anywhere in Nigeria or in the world that gives anyone civilian or military right to smash someone's private gadgets because you are distracted by them.
Someone's phone whether expensive or cheap houses vital datas that most times Worth much more than the cost of the phone. destroying it is a criminal offense and liable to a lawsuit which can empty the offenders entire savings.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Shutupthere: 11:06pm On Feb 06, 2022
Ajimusty2:
And he does it for free?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by seanwilliam(m): 11:07pm On Feb 06, 2022
Victorious1000:
Why would you be operating a phone during classes tho? I support the lecturer
lol .. if I was the girl and you were the lecturer, I’ll personally book a one month bed for you at the university college hospital ( uch , Ibadan )..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nnamdi Azikiwe University 300 Level Student Commits Suicide / OOU Best Graduating student: My Sister Stopped School For Me To Graduate / Can You Help My Junior Sister Answer Her Home Work? (see Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.