Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,598 members, 7,934,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:32 PM

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) (44784 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by OLULAW: 1:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Crime against property; criminal damage. S/he should be prosecuted.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by jahlove4jah: 1:05am On Feb 07, 2022
mirlor:
He should be dealt with except phones are prohibited in the school.
He has nk moral right to do that. If the ohine is prohibited, there should be penalty for breaking the Duke. And I doubt if smashing the phone is one of it.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Skullano(m): 1:07am On Feb 07, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Students should not be allowed to come to school with phones!

Why should a student with no visible means of income come to school with iPhone

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000

I be wan insult you for this comment but home training won't allow me do so sha.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by AniwetaluEmma(m): 1:12am On Feb 07, 2022
Mayhem 1, not everybody is poor. 400k phone may be a very big deal for you. But for others, it is nothing. Don't allow your condition to blur your sense of rationality.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 1:21am On Feb 07, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Abeg you get that video? That Edo man funny die

I get am
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by T0BY(m): 1:24am On Feb 07, 2022
I'm sure the lecturer would have warned them concerning the ringing of phone in the class as it will cause distraction but the student still chose to behave otherwise. Though it doesn't warrant such action. He should have send the student out.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Mazi32: 1:51am On Feb 07, 2022
kingsways:
Good

These are the kind of things that lure students into prostitution, cultism, and other sundry crimes

Anyone who knows that lecturer should send me his account number, I will send him N50,000

I no sure say you drink your mama breast very well.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:14am On Feb 07, 2022
kingsways:
Good

No let poverty enter your brain, UNIVERSITY I schooled in the uK, both Bsc and Msc, them no born prof well to smash your phone, you fucking paid your fees man, highest you tell the prof to excuse you, everything in Nigeria be like power power, president be like God, lecturer be like God, every position, Omo if mayor misbehave I fit Sue am.

2 Likes

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 2:21am On Feb 07, 2022
saintokwuluora:
No comment
The phone will not ring again.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by uuzba(m): 2:29am On Feb 07, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

No let poverty enter your brain, UNIVERSITY I schooled in the uK, both Bsc and Msc, them no born prof well to smash your phone, you fucking paid your fees man, highest you tell the prof to excuse you, everything in Nigeria be like power power, president be like God, lecturer be like God, every position, Omo if mayor misbehave I fit Sue am.
You are talking nonsense.
UK that they collect phone on contract.
£20 per month only and you are already given latest phone. Even Tesco mobile will dash you phone.
Which network does that in Nigeria?
British are not so eager for latest gadgets because they ALL have equal access to it. And they are disciplined using it.
In Nigeria, there's no such monthly contract Because you were able to come up with N800,000 to completely buy a phone, you won't allow others rest again? You know FULLY well that others cannot afford such money and then decide to flaunt it and disturb everybody with loud ringtone..
Nonsense.
Collect your smashed phone and get out.
Is it only you that did masters degree?
I never EVER in 4 Years heard, Anybody's ringtone disturbing anybody in UK, School, church, office, house.
NEVER

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Mozenge1: 3:03am On Feb 07, 2022
tegrianonigltd:

Your balls are made of steel indeed
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Mozenge1: 3:05am On Feb 07, 2022
uuzba:

£20 per month only and you are already given latest phone. Even Tesco mobile will dash you phone.
British are not so eager for latest gadgets because they ALL have equal access to it. And they are disciplined using it.
In Nigeria, there's no such monthly contract Because you were able to come up with N800,000 to completely buy a phone, you won't allow others rest again? You know FULLY well that others cannot afford such money and then decide to flaunt it and disturb everybody with loud ringtone..

Nonsense.
Is it only our that did masters degree?
I never EVER in 4 Years heard, Anybody's ringtone disturbing anybody in UK, School, church, office, house.
NEVER

How e take de disturb with phone ? You de talk as if as the phone de ring e de wave am for up say my 11 pro max de ring o. What if na emergency something de call am for ? Talk well o
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Darlingme(f): 3:31am On Feb 07, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam
What happened to her? Is she dead?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by mutantninja: 3:36am On Feb 07, 2022
AniwetaluEmma:
Anybody who went to tertiary institution knows that there are punishments attached to operating or allowing your phone to ring in the class.
Why should a student violate that standing rule in the first place?
What was he expecting when she chooses to disturb the class?
A better society is govern by strict adherence to rules and regulations.
She deserves what happened to her.
Try this with someone related to me that I care about even a little I’m putting 2m for your head … believe me you’ll be dead in a week… tongue
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by treatise: 4:49am On Feb 07, 2022
kingsways:
Good

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Dashlish12: 5:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Thomist:

That phone doesn't pass my one week allowance from Bitcoin, thanks.
. Hmm! morning Bruh, wouldn't mind if you can spare me some Benjamin to fill up my gas for my Household; Life's somehow torrid for me presently. 3063657051 First Bank Akin. Btw; Apologies for coming to your space. Remain Blessed
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by bestminecraft: 5:51am On Feb 07, 2022
If you want to get them all, you will be baffled (except if you've modded your Minecraft game to include Pokemon). For the present, you'll need to take on the appearance of a Pokemon coach and catch sheep, cool minecraft skins cows and pigs. You can in any case imagine they're pocket beasts by tossing a snowball at them and shouting 'I pick you!' as loud as possible.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by DrLBD(f): 5:56am On Feb 07, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam

Aunty Philo worry that year for Madonna University sha
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Trojan8(m): 6:10am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

I had a lot of games seized that was never retrieved again cos their was no way to claim it! Ask kids of the 80,s. Even going home to report is like inviting slap. Better you just keep mute and let it slide, and tell parents you misplaced it which would attract lighter sentence.

When you flogged in school those days for messing up, you cannot tell your parents, cos it would be another round. Not now that parents will be publicly supporting the stupidity of their children.

And how much is an iPhone. I am “certified” customer of Apple. I will get any brand far way cheaper than you will get, and still delivered to my house.

Why do you keep making reference to things that happened to you in primary or secondary school? This happened in an institution of higher learning. If can point out where the University made rules that empowered lectures to break phone, then this would have made sense. The reality is that there's no such rule, and the lecturer has gone way beyond his boundaries.

1 Like

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Trojan8(m): 6:13am On Feb 07, 2022
uuzba:

Nonsense.
Is it only our that did masters degree?
NEVER

So what relationship does Telcos dashing out phones have with what the person you quoted said? The way some of you lots reason though.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by CXLVII: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Trojan8:

Why do you keep making reference to things that happened to you in primary or secondary school? This happened in an institution of higher learning. If can point out where the University made rules that empowered lectures to break phone, then this would have made sense. The reality is that there's no such rule, and the lecturer has gone way beyond his boundaries.

We were mad in our day in the university, but we don’t take out madness into the class room cos we know the repercussions.

The lecturer went far beyond his boundaries but the student did not. She won’t repeat such when she gets a new phone and will be programmed to respect her environment. Such experience instill the best morales
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Blackdisciple(m): 6:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Nice one the mumu student never thought of putting his phone on silent mood...
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by jimtemi1: 7:03am On Feb 07, 2022
Just pray the student no be Nigga, u go get sence for heaven..what right have u to smash some one's phone... There are other things u can do seize it, send him out..smashing phone is wickedness,if the student reciprocate it now ,na another story..some people over do things.school wey no be u get am..mtcheeew
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by kafeii123: 7:14am On Feb 07, 2022
This is clearly an over reach...
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Annie001: 7:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Fashionista01:
Schools have rules and regulations of which if you are feeling to big to abide by the school rules, you can excuse yourself.

You think to teach is an easy task, not to talk of when you are teaching, somebody is distracting you with his phone ringing tune.
So the appropriate thing is to smash the phone
Is that what your parents taught you?
To be spoiling things?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by AniwetaluEmma(m): 8:31am On Feb 07, 2022
mutantninja:

Try this with someone related to me that I care about even a little I’m putting 2m for your head … believe me you’ll be dead in a week… tongue
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by AniwetaluEmma(m): 8:34am On Feb 07, 2022
My dear go and sit down. You will not do any shit. Do you think that all lecturers are Jew men?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Anndrew(m): 9:00am On Feb 07, 2022
AniwetaluEmma:
Anybody who went to tertiary institution knows that there are punishments attached to operating or allowing your phone to ring in the class.
Why should a student violate that standing rule in the first place?
What was he expecting when she chooses to disturb the class?
A better society is govern by strict adherence to rules and regulations.
She deserves what happened to her.
that is there is a law,there is a penalty for all law..if a phone ring,the lecture can seize the phone but not to smash phone in the floor..that collateral damage...he will pay for it....because a lecturer is teaching,I should switch of my phone..if say na laptop,na so him for smash am for ground...in a sane country,the lecture fill pay fine and get the lad a brand a new phone..No,but this is naija...lecturer wan flex power...he get luck say no be..him go collect..lecturer smash a phone,the next tinz,na why him carry the phone come lecture or why him no switch am off..bla bla bla...tackle the matter on board and not off board..does the lecturer has the right to smash the phone on the floor?
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by SheCeo(f): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:32am On Feb 07, 2022
e go pay,, i no wan hear,, money way dem go oay u for how many months,, na u scatter,, my brother, i go make sure ur family pay
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Fashionista01(f): 10:02am On Feb 07, 2022
Annie001:

So the appropriate thing is to smash the phone
Is that what your parents taught you?
To be spoiling things?
Two wrongs cannot make a right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.