Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,603 members, 7,934,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 01:45 PM

Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) (44787 Views)

Two IMSU Lecturers Fighting Over Who To Use A Class (Photos) / Success Adegor's Results, Comes 1st In Class (Photos) / How A Friend Used Her Best Friend To Teach Her Pupils In Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by misscjkeyz(f): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
vastolord4:
Aunty Philo that year Madonna uni.. rip madam
Is she dead??���
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by misscjkeyz(f): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Guiderlaurel:

Yes. She kick bucket last year
Omohh….mehn that woman was heartless and wicked sha oo,i remembered then during our fee card clearance,a lizard fell on my friend’s head so she screamed, aunty Philo fined her 10k for screaming ooo, even after hearing what happened.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Analyst7: 11:47am On Feb 07, 2022
AniwetaluEmma:
Anybody who went to tertiary institution knows that there are punishments attached to operating or allowing your phone to ring in the class.
Why should a student violate that standing rule in the first place?
What was he expecting when she chooses to disturb the class?
A better society is govern by strict adherence to rules and regulations.
She deserves what happened to her.
I don't know where all of u get ur brains from
I mean, why would a fair human being smash someone's phone because it rings, even if there's a law that phone shouldn't ring in class, the penalty shouldn't be destroy the phone, the lecturer could have seized the phone for days or send the person out and cancel their attendance..why smash something so important and expensive like that as a penalty
If u say the action is deserved that means you're a pure hypocrite
Imagine parking in a wrong place and someone smash all your windscreen, ur trunk and all, when they could have fine u or just burst ur tyre
I mean alot of lecturers do break school rules too or not come to class if they have lecture, will the school sack them because of that
This is stupid tbh
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by tyup(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2022
Daboomb:

Did you read the Lecturer's name at all? Go back and read the article again.
The Man has a Black Belt in Judo.
The kain beating you will receive ehn, sense go enter your brain. undecided

if he's got it in Judo nko does it now make him unbeaten?? you feel he's the only one good at karate, rest abeg
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by toloohthegreat: 3:37pm On Feb 07, 2022
It's beautiful (pathetic) how we are ardent on polishing idiotic ideologies in our already rotten country/world. Why I never bother is:
One. It's more conspicuous than ever...the end, the prophecies of the end and the chronology of the apocalypse.
Two. The internet is faceless hence a high level of delinquency and lastly
Three. The disintegration of the family units. Hence poor accountability and individuation.

Student is wrong and daring ((but for a mistake))
Teacher should be more patient (that's maturity)

Ultimately, there's no need for internet sensation over every issue. There's the concerned structure for addressing issues as may arise. Not some uncouth and irrelevant judges or counsellors who barely know a thing about normalcy, rationality and modesty who lives behind a QWERTY, compose and divulge thrash; all in the name of catching their fun and vibing. *spits*
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by tegrianonigltd(m): 3:49pm On Feb 07, 2022
uuzba:

You are talking nonsense.
UK that they collect phone on contract.
£20 per month only and you are already given latest phone. Even Tesco mobile will dash you phone.
Which network does that in Nigeria?
British are not so eager for latest gadgets because they ALL have equal access to it. And they are disciplined using it.
In Nigeria, there's no such monthly contract Because you were able to come up with N800,000 to completely buy a phone, you won't allow others rest again? You know FULLY well that others cannot afford such money and then decide to flaunt it and disturb everybody with loud ringtone..
Nonsense.
Collect your smashed phone and get out.
Is it only our that did masters degree?
I never EVER in 4 Years heard, Anybody's ringtone disturbing anybody in UK, School, church, office, house.
NEVER

I bought my phones outrightly and it rings when I was in school, I excuse and answer outside and come back. You fucking have right here man, you got humanity here to some great extent man. There is sanity here man, you can ask lectures questions as much as you like man, you can report your lecturer and he will coordinate if he is misbehaving man. There is a system here, a pattern. Not anybody come and do your thing system you practice there
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by TotoGame(m): 4:12pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=cugardmalino post=110020757][/quote]

Is there a law that prohibits phone ringing in the school ?
I think such law doesn't exist
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 5:28pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Hmm! morning Bruh, wouldn't mind if you can spare me some Benjamin to fill up my gas for my Household; Life's somehow torrid for me presently. 3063657051 First Bank Akin. Btw; Apologies for coming to your space. Remain Blessed

Filling up gas can't solve your problem bro. Tell me your location if I can help out in giving you work. Thanks.
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Dashlish12: 5:46pm On Feb 07, 2022
Thomist:

Filling up gas can't solve your problem bro. Tell me your location if I can help out in giving you work. Thanks.
. Oh Gracias for responding to my mention Bro. My location is ibeju/lekki; Lagos
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Cromagnon: 1:03am On Feb 08, 2022
justus7:
This is just wickedness,why not send the student out of the class.
then he will do it again. He will forever put his phone on silent now
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 9:01am On Feb 08, 2022
Randy111:

I get am
Please send to me on WhatsApp 08036229302
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

Please send to me on WhatsApp 08036229302

Sent bro. Good morning
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by MissionaryArchi(m): 1:48pm On Feb 08, 2022
Randy111:

Sent bro. Good morning
I got a link Sir not a video
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Randy111(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2022
MissionaryArchi:

I got a link Sir not a video

That's the link to the video on Facebook. I don't have it on my album
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by OziomaZazzy78: 6:16pm On Feb 09, 2022
Ahh he must pay for it oo
I don'
t care oo
what nonsense
Re: Lecturer Smashes Student’s iPhone For Ringing During Class (Photos, Video) by Thomist(m): 10:46pm On Feb 09, 2022
Dashlish12:
. Oh Gracias for responding to my mention Bro. My location is ibeju/lekki; Lagos

forward your CV to my mail. sficontinental@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Theatre Arts Students Of UNICAL Had Their Induction (Photos) / Nigerian Lady With Masters In Law From A UK University Offered N35k As Salary / Convoy Of A Departmental President In Al-Qalam University, Katsina (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.