Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,518 members, 7,905,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 12:18 AM

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) (16112 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:35am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Michelle70:
I dont think we are in thesame Rivers state.
Rivers state weh I deh is very indifferent about the Yoruba's, maybe Edo could hate Yoruba but Rivers state has a neutral r/ship with Yoruba

[/s]

Kai now I know you are an impostor.

You are definitely an impostor no wonder a young lady was trashing you verbally recently angry

Yoruba are neutral were?! No wonder she said you are unstable and a lair . grin

From rumudara to rumuokoro? Where in ikwerre land will even an ikwerre landlord happily allow you a yoruba man rent house?

Mos tof your people.get recommendations from Ibo or company rentage. You guys are the problem we have. After stealing our jobs you come to always tell us what you think we should think.

My grad father suffered at the hands.of Yoruba boss in old BP shell..

Which rivers man will open his mouth and say he is neutral to Yoruba ? Only on this forum where you all impersonate different tribes and type rubbish that doesn't apply to reality.

Please go back to the romance section where ladies verbally insult you that's clearly what your Brain can handle let the adults talk
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Are you joking?

The most patriotic electorates? If the North don’t vote, who will then vote? The West or East!

That is pure fiction! Northern mobilization is the best in Nigeria! They will be all out. Plus underage and possibly cows will vote
u should go back and check 1999 election when the north was not in the ballot, also check 2007 election.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Michelle70:
believe me, if Amaechi, Osinbajo and Tinubu fight for the ticket.
U should know that it will be difficult for Tinubu except Tinubu stands against people like Umahi and yeye bello
[/s]

Pls getaway and don't quote me again..go to romance section . Your brain can't handle complex discussion like this
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:36am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
Michelle70:
U should know that it will be difficult for Tinubu except Tinubu stands against people like Umahi and yeye bello
[/s]

Pls getaway and don't quote me again..go to romance section . Your Brian can't handle complex discussion like this
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:

Osinbanjo is not a politician. He is BAT loyalist. And Ameachi won’t venture, he has not attained that political stage to contest for Presidency

You have to put one thing into consideration, in as much as you looking at individuals, you also have to look at the party chances of retaining power.

Ameachi cannot sell

6 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
CXLVII:

Please think about what you composed again. Ameachi and Zulum?

This is comedy!
[/s]

Be calm and wait for it
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:37am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Pls getaway and don't quote me again..go to romance section . Your Brian can't handle complex discussion like this
did u wake up with stupidity dose?

6 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:38am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Be calm and wait for it

I will wait.

It’s Nigerian politics we talking about right?

I will wait

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:39am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
did u wake up with stupidity dose?

Go back to the ladies who were trashing you verbally and calling you all manner of derogatory names ..I don't relate with children.

If you persist I will call.thatnyoung lady tomcarry out of here .

This is adults discussing we don't allow children here.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:40am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Go back to the ladies who were trashing you verbally and calling you all manner of derogatory names ..I don't relate with children.

If you persist I will call.thatnyoung lady tomcarry out of here .

This is adults discussing we don't allow children here.

u are suppose to use ur brain, I am not the one that fathered u, stop pouring frustration on me

5 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Osinbanjo is not a politician. He is BAT loyalist. And Ameachi won’t venture, he has not attained that political stage to contest for Presidency

You have to put one thing into consideration, in as much as you looking at individuals, you also have to look at the party chances of retaining power.

Ameachi cannot sell
the worst political strategy is to assume ur opponent doesn't have the power to defeat u

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u are suppose to use ur brain, I am not the one that fathered u, stop pouring frustration on me

Ther we have it. Typical Yoruba youth ,they turn to insults when you burst their bubbles.

I will find that young lady and.refer.her to your display here.

Now be gone grin grin grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:43am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Ther we have it. Typical Yoruba youth ,they turn to insults when you burst their bubbles.

I will find that young lady and.refer.her to your display here.

Now be gone grin grin grin
I am still not the one that fathered u, go look for him grin grin

4 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:45am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
the worst political strategy is to assume ur opponent doesn't have the power to defeat u

You bringing an German Shepard to a dog race where greyhound’s will be also be competing.

Their are opponents, and their are opponents.

Some opponents don’t count. They will only try

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 5:48am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

You bringing an German Shepard to a dog race where greyhound’s will be also be competing.

Their are opponents, and their are opponents.

Some opponents don’t count. They will only try
u feel Amaechi dont count abi?
Tell me five politicians in APC that could win Amaechi on a fair ground

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 5:52am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I am still not the one that fathered u, go look for him grin grin

Dear Magnoliaa

Pls come and take this dung stain off this thread grin

Pls stop letting it out the cage thank you
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by CXLVII: 5:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
u feel Amaechi dont count abi?
Tell me five politicians in APC that could win Amaechi on a fair ground

Is this a joke?

Orji Uzor Kalu
El Rufai
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 6:08am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Dear Magnoliaa

Pls come and take this dung stain off this thread grin

Pls stop letting it out the cage thank you
oga, go and look for ur father and pour frustration on him, I am not the father that put u in this situation

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 6:09am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Is this a joke?

Orji Uzor Kalu
El Rufai
are u crazy?
Uzor Kalu doesn't stand a chance

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 6:09am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
oga, go and look for ur father and pour frustration on him, I am not the father that put u in this situation

E pain am grin

Cc Magnoliaa
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 6:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

E pain am grin

Cc Magnoliaa
grin
Damn it must be very hard on ur father grin grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 6:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

No don't talk like that. Have you forgotten Atiku drew massive crowds than this? Did he win? grin learn to be unemotional and just factual.

See if Tinubu does a rally in port Harcourt I must be there , because I must collect free money but I know he won't get my vote.

[s]I trust my brothers and sister across Niger Delta from Edo to Bayelsa etc Anywhere this cocaine lover does rally we.must come because we all saw.the bullion vans in Lagos an d.we.belive money must be shared grin

Who no like free thing ? grin but on election Day he won't get 100 votes in southsouth I can assure you , because we do not trust the SW in Niger Delta that is a fact on the street we know then and say , Trust Yoruba man?? I dey craze?!! grin

The southsouth is a done deal , same with southeast, Tinubu knows he can't get votes in these two regions hence he is focusing on if he can sway some votes in the north but with bujari endorsing Amaechi it's a done deal in the north
We have Aso rock already...

Amaechi Zulum 2023[/s]
No be Ameachi wey help kick Jonathan out? Weiting make you think say Baysela people go support person like Ameachi in the first place? Oga remove Baysela from that ur mouth ooo.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by PrinceZeke: 6:23am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Kai now I know you are an impostor.

You are definitely an impostor no wonder a young lady was trashing you verbally recently angry

Yoruba are neutral were?! No wonder she said you are unstable and a lair . grin

From rumudara to rumuokoro? Where in ikwerre land will even an ikwerre landlord happily allow you a yoruba man rent house?

Mos tof your people.get recommendations from Ibo or company rentage. You guys are the problem we have. After stealing our jobs you come to always tell us what you think we should think.

My grad father suffered at the hands.of Yoruba boss in old BP shell..

Which rivers man will open his mouth and say he is neutral to Yoruba ? Only on this forum where you all impersonate different tribes and type rubbish that doesn't apply to reality.

Please go back to the romance section where ladies verbally insult you that's clearly what your Brain can handle let the adults talk

Cause Ikwerres are the only ones in Rivers state right? continue.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by livinbygrace: 6:29am On Feb 07, 2022
AnonPoet:

https://twitter.com/Arijeabdullah/status/1490430047827771403?t=wKsxCUKs4AP4by0D98E3ww&s=19

You people are just spread false information all because you wants to get traffic to your site.Whats the difference between you and Yahoo Boys?Government needs to starts arresting you people for spreading fake information ,This is Yahoo
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 6:32am On Feb 07, 2022
Do we still have APC in Rivers state? grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Fcwilly: 6:35am On Feb 07, 2022
Fake crowd, they are cashout masters, waiting for tifnubu to drop pepe
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by lagosrd: 6:36am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

These people are so wicked!
They are using the same template they use for Buhari, making it seem as if the entire country is rooting for Tinubu whereas the whole thing is a lie.
If you so much love your future you will not sleep, this is the time we have to ensure that another failure is not forced on us.
This APC people should be very ashame by now.

Na to they counter their lies almost immediately like wetin una dey do now. May God help us for this country. Iropo

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Kennyfancy(m): 6:36am On Feb 07, 2022
I trust my Niger delta people, Amechi we know
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Rented crowd. Rubbish!
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by naija4life247: 6:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin

Fake news

You will cry blood. Even in your backyard, Tinubu is commanding such a crowd.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by frankmoney(m): 6:47am On Feb 07, 2022
This are Magnus Abe supporters

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bola Tinubu And Buhari To Float New Political Party Ahead Of The 2015 Election / After Controversies: Why Oshiomole Won / We Did Not Raid Ambode's Residence - EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.