Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,301 members, 7,940,201 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:20 PM

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) (16179 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 9:39am On Feb 07, 2022
OmoEpe:

Mmkpiri miri, tell us what the rally is about then.

Instead of you to go and attend to your Ogas sewing materials customer you are here spewing rubbish with your borrowed 200MB dsta

Eleribu sombori

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Coldie(m): 9:42am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:
In your dreams. Agbaya!
It's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf that BAT presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
Of all state, it's Rivers!
Dream on Jare!
Una just no want get sense say Tinubu presidency never reach and south east is already setting itself up for another round of marginalisation if he becomes president, because of una bad attitude. Instead of to negotiate so u can get a better deal u re burning more bridges

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 10:15am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha

Tinubu is Yoruba , we can tolerate Hausa because we know say na them get country but you see Yoruba.. let me say it with my full chest..

Yoruba man ca not get 100 votes in the entire Niger Delta .. facts only !!! We hate, I didn't say dislike we hate the Yoruba across the Niger Delta... Just imagine a Jew running for election and expecting to get votes in Palestine... This is the reality .. grin

I was born grew up and raised here in the Niger Delta .in old GRA port Harcourt, both parents from River state .

Bro it would be better for you to field an Hausa man.. even if you feild Osibanjo, we were raised and have experienced why the Yoruba cannot be trusted.

You steal our jobs... All the oil companies you take the best jobs and leave cleaner , driver and security man for us. You work her never build houses here and take the money back to the southwest to build . You say our youth are unemployable and lazy Drunkards ...

Relly? You say our region is unsafe and unfit to live in .. sooth has taken over our region , you speak evil of our region.. Wike crowned it all when he said you guys like to work here but hate us...
Oga Yoruba man will.never get votes in the Niger Delta

grin
This mumu think say na only ikwere dey ND.... Lol

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2022
adelaja70:

This mumu think say na only ikwere dey ND.... Lol

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by FaithBrain1994(m): 10:57am On Feb 07, 2022
Cashout time is around. I see Tinubu regretting this move after Godswill Akpabio is declared the winner of the 2023 presidential election.
This I have seen
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by DeleTaller: 11:41am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:
In your dreams. Agbaya!
It's visible to the blind, audible to the deaf that BAT presidential ambition is dead on arrival.
Of all state, it's Rivers!
Dream on Jare!

No other birds know the ways of a BAT... Other birds stand to face up but only the BAT faces down. He is our BAT and the only BAT that won't be like others. He is a leader, he is a listener, he is an accountant and professional, he is a politician and a business man, he is a wealthy man, he has intellect, he came out with first class in school. he is a graduate from the University of Chicago, he is a former Auditor General of Mobil Oil Nigeria. He was elected senator in 1992, he was elected Lagos state governor in 1999 to 2007, since then he has chosen to be out of government. He was born March 29, 1952. He is human, .a husband, a father and a philanthropy. He has ambition to become the President of Federal Republic of Nigeria and ready to take up the mantle and win the battle. Some say he is sick...then i ask them who doesn't get sick and get well? Some say but he is old, and I tell them he is only 69. Some say but his daughter is 60 years old..and i say to them how? When Dele Momodu was even awared when Shade was still in College and same Shade would knee to greet him as Uncle Dele... how old is Dele himself if Shade is 60?

This is BAT and no other birds know the ways of a BAT. Not even Bode George nor Buhari himself.

In God we trust and in people we believe to achieve this dream together.

I love Asiwaju as Buhari always call him.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 12:56pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Amaechi Zulum 2023

Nope 2031 After Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8yr tenure

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
OmoEpe:

Nope 2031 After Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu 8yr tenure

grin

E pain them

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

grin

E pain them

Amaechi Zulum 2023

No pains here bro, we will still both support whosoever APC picks as it's aspirant.

But for all round competence BAT has my support
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
OmoEpe:

No pains here bro, we will still both support whosoever APC picks as it's aspirant.

But for all round competence BAT has my support
[/s]

Take him to rehab first grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
[s][/s]

Take him to rehab first grin

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Alary: 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

No don't talk like that. Have you forgotten Atiku drew massive crowds than this? Did he win? grin learn to be unemotional and just factual.

See if Tinubu does a rally in port Harcourt I must be there , because I must collect free money but I know he won't get my vote.

I trust my brothers and sister across Niger Delta from Edo to Bayelsa etc Anywhere this cocaine lover does rally we.must come because we all saw the bullion vans in Lagos and we belive money must be shared grin

Who no like free thing ? grin but on election Day he won't get 100 votes in southsouth I can assure you , because we do not trust the SW in Niger Delta that is a fact on the street we know then and say , Trust Yoruba man?? I dey craze?!! grin

The southsouth is a done deal , same with southeast, Tinubu knows he can't get votes in these two regions hence he is focusing on if he can sway some votes in the north but with bujari endorsing Amaechi it's a done deal in the north
We have Aso rock already...

Amaechi Zulum 2023
And you believe Amaechi will get votes In south west we go collect the china loan and clean mouth. We no go vote for am.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Alary: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha

Tinubu is Yoruba , we can tolerate Hausa because we know say na them get country but you see Yoruba.. let me say it with my full chest..

Yoruba man ca not get 100 votes in the entire Niger Delta .. facts only !!! We hate, I didn't say dislike we hate the Yoruba across the Niger Delta... Just imagine a Jew running for election and expecting to get votes in Palestine... This is the reality .. grin

I was born grew up and raised here in the Niger Delta .in old GRA port Harcourt, both parents from River state .

Bro it would be better for you to field an Hausa man.. even if you feild Osibanjo, we were raised and have experienced why the Yoruba cannot be trusted.

You steal our jobs... All the oil companies you take the best jobs and leave cleaner , driver and security man for us. You work her never build houses here and take the money back to the southwest to build . You say our youth are unemployable and lazy Drunkards ...

Relly? You say our region is unsafe and unfit to live in .. sooth has taken over our region , you speak evil of our region.. Wike crowned it all when he said you guys like to work here but hate us...
Oga Yoruba man will.never get votes in the Niger Delta

From your outbursts you are a hateful and vengeful IBO fool, you now say Buhari is an hausa man ,LOL , So he is not a terrorist fulani again ..low life esteem ibo boy.
grin
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2022
[quote author=Alary post=110035645][/quote]

There is no attack I haven't endured here and as the election draws nearer I expect more...

For vision 2023 yes let us all be Igbo because we and them are one..I know such news hurts the Yoruba deeply grin

But it is what it is. In the southsouth we don't practise your politics of manipulation and hatred sorry

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Alary: 2:19pm On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

There is no attack I haven't endured here and as the election draws nearer I expect more...

For vision 2023 yes let us all be Igbo because we and them are one..I know such news hurts the Yoruba deeply grin

But it is what it is. In the southsouth we don't practise your politics of manipulation and hatred sorry

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Let me burst your brain no ibo can be Nigeria president soon ,cos nobody trust them and that's real ,you can take that to the bank .
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 2:22pm On Feb 07, 2022
Alary:

Let me burst your brain no ibo can be Nigeria president soon ,cos nobody trust them and that's real ,you can take that to the bank .

Let me burst your brain

Amaechi will be Nigeria's president grin

Amaechi Zulum 2023
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by JAYMA(m): 1:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
Mrrock199026:
Dm for more details 09071921794,turkish doors available also.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Never Authorised Agunloye To Award $6bn Mambilla Contract To Sunrise, Says OBJ / Akwa Ibom State Gets New Deputy Governor / NLC, CSOs Organise Debate For Jonathan, Buhari, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.