Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,327 members, 7,940,315 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 10:38 PM

APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) (16184 Views)

Wike's Supporters Wear Tinubu's Logo With PDP Colors In Rivers (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu/Shettima In Adavi L.G.A Kogi State (Pictures) / APC Members Hold Walk For Tinubu And Other APC Candidates In Kwara State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by NapoleonHill: 8:05am On Feb 07, 2022
damocool:

He's spewing gibberish actually, he should blame their elders that prefer to sell slots to outsiders and always retain sweepers and messengers positions for them... Anyone in right frame of mind not from that region won't want to build a house to live in that region, my sister had to relocate from omagwa to ibadan because of these lazy and jealous folks.. Her husband works in PH but can't stay in the house they built... All this hatred ascertion for yorubas are just lies. Of course there are good numbers of ibos among the ikwere, so I understand where he's coming from, ibos hates for yorubas is in default mode.

The Yorubas have a good relationship with the SS. We respect our host and don't talk nonsense as he alleged. What's my business with whether they drink or are unemployed when unemployment is national crisis in the country? That guy is Igbo and we know how they feel towards the Yorubas.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 8:06am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

These Yoruba insult us all the time... Tinubu will not get 100 votes anywhere in my Niger Delta.. I was born bleed and raised in this soil... No one in my ikwerre land will vote for him..

If only you know how.we.see.you Yoruba grin grin grin grin

If you know you guys won't waste your funds...

This rivers state , Bayelsa , Delta , Akwa ibom, Abia and Edo will never give you guys 100 votes combined.

That's how much we dislike the Yoruba. Not being tribalistic just factual.

Go on the street in any of these states and just casually undercover ask . The truth will stare you in the face grin

Off course if you call a rally we.go come chop Una money
But that's it grin
inconsequential 5% can't determine anything in nigeria, so stop wetting the floor with you salty tears

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
Which south south? Oga Bayselans are likely to vote for an Hausa than an bloody greedy ikwerre man.
I schooled in Niger Delta university for five years during the days of Raphael.
I am sure the Bayelsans doesn't vote on emotions.
2023 will be a SS vs north.
It will be difficult for Atiku to win Amaechi in any SS state
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by peleson1: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Nothing like this happened in pH..
So na like this fake fake things tinubu wants to be doing Nigerians ?

Too fake for everything..
In Nigeria,we don't want fake
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by olawonder(m): 8:07am On Feb 07, 2022
Felimax:

These people are so wicked!
They are using the same template they use for Buhari, making it seem as if the entire country is rooting for Tinubu whereas the whole thing is a lie.
If you so much love your future you will not sleep, this is the time we have to ensure that another failure is not forced on us.
This APC people should be very ashame by now.

Bro, u and the few ppl that you’re telling not sleep, to ensure Tinubu never win this election, you all don’t count! Those who determines election results are not online, they are in kara eating waake and nunu as we speak grin

Unfortunately for u guys, that’s the truth! Tinuba, if field by APC, will win and nothing all of u and your cohorts can do about it, rather your wailing will just continue for another 8yrs ni!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by chymeze: 8:08am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:
The train keeps moving….

Nothing will stop Bola Ahmed Tinubu!

He is a political mogul and a Albert Einstein of Nigerias politics.

Still trying to imagine who can politically wrestle him. And one thing I am sure of based on Tinubus political brilliance, his vice will be a joker!

Give it to BAT! He knows and has played in the terrain for so long, with loyal and dedicated political affiliates.

As for Rivers state, it’s glaring it’s going APC, the ikwerre dominance of the state and PDP has a party, is coming to an end in the next election. Other ethnic groups are far more wiser now.

Except Wike bargains his way out and deliver Rivers to APC.
This person is yarning thrash. You obviously don't know Rivers or South south. Maybe you should live there and you'd know they don't just vote like mugus or like what we see in the south west. Tinubu cannot get any meaningful votes in the south south or even east, take my word to the bank!
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Majesty2(m): 8:10am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Hahahaha

Tinubu is Yoruba , we can tolerate Hausa because we know say na them get country but you see Yoruba.. let me say it with my full chest..

Yoruba man ca not get 100 votes in the entire Niger Delta .. facts only !!! We hate, I didn't say dislike we hate the Yoruba across the Niger Delta... Just imagine a Jew running for election and expecting to get votes in Palestine... This is the reality .. grin

I was born grew up and raised here in the Niger Delta .in old GRA port Harcourt, both parents from River state .

Bro it would be better for you to field an Hausa man.. even if you feild Osibanjo, we were raised and have experienced why the Yoruba cannot be trusted.

You steal our jobs... All the oil companies you take the best jobs and leave cleaner , driver and security man for us. You work her never build houses here and take the money back to the southwest to build . You say our youth are unemployable and lazy Drunkards ...

Relly? You say our region is unsafe and unfit to live in .. sooth has taken over our region , you speak evil of our region.. Wike crowned it all when he said you guys like to work here but hate us...
Oga Yoruba man will.never get votes in the Niger Delta

grin
more wailing for you guys

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by walemoney007(m): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2022
CXLVII:

Are you joking?

The most patriotic electorates? If the North don’t vote, who will then vote? The West or East!

That is pure fiction! Northern mobilization is the best in Nigeria! They will be all out. Plus underage and possibly cows will vote
The Northern vote won't be as massive as that of 2019 and 2015

Michelle70 is right
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 8:16am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I schooled in Niger Delta university for five years during the days of Raphael.
I am sure the Bayelsans doesn't vote on emotions.
2023 will be a SS vs north.
It will be difficult for Atiku to win Amaechi in any SS state
Oga Ameachi is from ikwerres,it will be difficult for Ameachi to win in the Riverine area in Rivers state, not talk of the whole south south.
Where are you from?
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 8:17am On Feb 07, 2022
chymeze:

This person is yarning thrash. You obviously don't know Rivers or South south. Maybe you should live there and you'd know they don't just vote like mugus or like what we see in the south west. Tinubu cannot get any meaningful votes in the south south or even east, take my word to the bank!
Who made you the spoke man of Rivers or south south people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Joyrise: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin

Fake news

There was no killing at Lekki with facts not sentiments.

Even if there was any dead, it is not Tinubu that has power to deploy military. Go check your constitution very well.

Saraki hijacked the ENDSARS protest to hunt Tinubus presidential ambition.

The truth of ENDSARS might come to public in due time during election campaign if Tinubu gets the ticket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 8:20am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
do u believe Rivers state will have less than 700k total voters in 2019 after it gave only GEJ more than 1.2m votes in 2015 out of the 1.4m total votes?

Oga forget it, since its not Buhari, the north will not troop out like it did in 2019.

Anybody expecting huge votes in 2023 from the north is living in dream land especially if the electronic transfer of results is used
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by nzeobi(m): 8:21am On Feb 07, 2022
Joyrise:

There was no killing at Lekki with facts not sentiments.

Even if there was any dead, it is not Tinubu that has power to deploy military. Go check your constitution very well.

Saraki hijacked the ENDSARS protest to hunt Tinubus presidential ambition.

The truth of ENDSARS might come to public in due time during election campaign if Tinubu gets the ticket.

So it's now saraki that hijacked endsars and not IPOB
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Mozino007(m): 8:28am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:

Kai now I know you are an impostor.

You are definitely an impostor no wonder a young lady was trashing you verbally recently angry

Yoruba are neutral were?! No wonder she said you are unstable and a lair . grin

From rumudara to rumuokoro? Where in ikwerre land will even an ikwerre landlord happily allow you a yoruba man rent house?

Mos tof your people.get recommendations from Ibo or company rentage. You guys are the problem we have. After stealing our jobs you come to always tell us what you think we should think.

My grad father suffered at the hands.of Yoruba boss in old BP shell..

Which rivers man will open his mouth and say he is neutral to Yoruba ? Only on this forum where you all impersonate different tribes and type rubbish that doesn't apply to reality.

Please go back to the romance section where ladies verbally insult you that's clearly what your Brain can handle let the adults talk

This Ozuor carry hatered for head
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:29am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
Oga Ameachi is from ikwerres,it will be difficult for Ameachi to win in the Riverine area in Rivers state, not talk of the whole south south.
Where are you from?
I'm from Rivers, Amaechi is loved in Rivers state.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:32am On Feb 07, 2022
chymeze:

it depends on who Tinubu is up against.

Rivers state has no problem against Tinubu and he will get votes except he is against people like Wike
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:33am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
Where are you from?
I am from the riverine area in Rivers state, u have no idea how the people love Amaechi
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by BlackSaints: 8:46am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I am from the riverine area in Rivers state, u have no idea how the people love Amaechi
I don't know where you are from, but one thing I know is, Ameachi won't be getting 10% from my people end not what he did to patience.

3 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 8:47am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
I'm from Rivers, Amaechi is loved in Rivers state.
I'm not from Rivers but I live there, and I know what I'm saying.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:48am On Feb 07, 2022
Gov wike and ikwere LGA chairman sponsored this rally to send a wrong message to Rotimi Amaechi ....they felt since he was turban in katsina, he might just be the anointed one for the APC ticket......
Funny state
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 8:49am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
Love or not Ameachi is still and ikwerre man. You being from the Riverine area doesn't change my earlier comment.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:52am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
I'm not from Rivers but I live there, and I know what I'm saying.
ok no wahala, I have been in Rivers during the time of Odili, Amaechi and Wike.
If u make a poll to vote between the three, Amaechi will win.

Amaechi was a man who transformed Rivers state, greater portharcourt was his idea, pensions were paid, workers weren't owed, infrastructure and institutions were built.

Amaechi is in the heart of every Rivers person except those that came less than a decade ago or those that are less than 20yrs old
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by wrongnumber: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
DEAD ON ARRIVAL
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
ok no wahala, I have been in Rivers during the time of Odili, Amaechi and Wike.
If u make a poll to vote between the three, Amaechi will win.

Amaechi was a man who transformed Rivers state, greater portharcourt was his idea, pensions were paid, workers weren't owed, infrastructure and institutions were built.

Amaechi is in the heart of every Rivers person except those that came less than a decade ago or those that are less than 20yrs old
Between Odili and Ameachi who do you think the Riverine area love the most? Seeing Odili was a godfather to both Ateke tom and Asari Dokubo.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 8:59am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
Love or not Ameachi is still and ikwerre man. You being from the Riverine area doesn't change my earlier comment.
why am I arguing with u.
Through out ur stay in Rivers, have u seen someone insulting other peoples tribe?
We are not tribalistic and no one here knows the difference between Ikwerre, Ogoni, Kalabari etc.
Thats why u hardly see them online arguing and calling their tribe, I just feel sorry for the Ijaws as they have started identifying and separating themselves from other Nigeria, though they dont do it in the region but they do it online against igbos and Yoruba's. We are not known to separate ourselves, we are not taught that way.
Dakuku was against Wike but even his own people voted for Wike, thats not something igbos or Yoruba's will do

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Michelle70(m): 9:02am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
Between Odili and Ameachi who do you think the Riverine area love the most? Seeing Odili was a godfather to both Ateke tom and Asari Dokubo.
Odili name has been forgotten even before 2015 election.
Amaechi still have loyalist and supporters, despite Wike trying to bring him down here, its obvious its impossible to erase Amaechi from our minds.
When it comes to love, its Amaechi-Wike-Odili in that order.

People dont like Odili due to the Harrison fiasco and how he conspired with Obasanjo to loot Rivers state.
Odili is as dead as Omehia
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by SaintBishop: 9:11am On Feb 07, 2022
Michelle70:
why am I arguing with u.
Through out ur stay in Rivers, have u seen someone insulting other peoples tribe?
We are not tribalistic and no one here knows the difference between Ikwerre, Ogoni, Kalabari etc.
Thats why u hardly see them online arguing and calling their tribe, I just feel sorry for the Ijaws as they have started identifying and separating themselves from other Nigeria, though they dont do it in the region but they do it online against igbos and Yoruba's. We are not known to separate ourselves, we are not taught that way.
Dakuku was against Wike but even his own people voted for Wike, thats not something igbos or Yoruba's will do
Wike is a big tribalistic that's why he keeps doing everything in Obio/Akpor LGA. Wike only manage to win in Rivers state because of Patience Jonathan,a lot of people were already rooting for peterside untill patience came crying that it was apc ( a party peterside belongs to) humiliate her husband. So what nonsense are you talking about?
Rivers people are not tribalistic? LMAO how do you explain the Ogoni vs .. fight? the ikwerres destroying some people properties at Oyigbo,or the ikwerres passing Power among themselves in River's state? grin You are a joke.
You are from the Riverine area indeed clown.

2 Likes

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by PrinceZeke: 9:27am On Feb 07, 2022
SaintBishop:
Wike is a big tribalistic that's why he keeps doing everything in Obio/Akpor LGA. Wike only manage to win in Rivers state because of Patience Jonathan,a lot of people were already rooting for peterside untill patience came crying that it was apc ( a party peterside belongs to) humiliate her husband. So what nonsense are you talking about?
Rivers people are not tribalistic? LMAO how do you explain the Ogoni vs .. fight? the ikwerres destroying some people properties at Oyigbo,or the ikwerres passing Power among themselves in River's state
? grin You are a joke.
You are from the Riverine area indeed clown.
You nail it.
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 9:27am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
FreeStuffsNG:

All this on a Monday morning and you wonder why you don't get the best jobs? You can't get the best jobs because you engage in too much idleness and your heart is full of bitterness, bigotry and hatred. God hates the bigots.

In Yoruba land, Monday is called Ojo aje. Please go and find out the meaning of Aje. Most kids in the SW right now are racing to school because assembly starts in 5 minutes from now. They're told to get serious so that they can solve more serious problems for the society based on the Omoluabi philosophy.
They are not being raised to hate and hate like you were raised.

You sound more like most bigoted Igbos here not like my Ikwere friends who are even married to my Yoruba friends. I love them and I love them too like my Igbo brothers and sisters.
Your hatred, bitterness and bigotry is one of the reasons the social media must be regulated. There's nothing social in what you typed and it's so toxic that you are not to be allowed to pollute the platform with your hatred, bigotry and bitterness. Bigoted tribesmen like you make Nairaland toxic and it's unfair to the vision of the founder of Nairaland.

All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. God bless Rivers State, God bless Yoruba and God bless Nigeria forever
[/s]
Coming from a notorious clannis tribalist like you I am not surprised. The Yoruba are so predictable.

Omoluabi ideology this and that please!! Spare me the rant! You and your ilk dish out tribalism to others daily and once you get a pinch you start screaming and crying wolf.

Pitiable indeed..fact is your Tinubu will not get 100 votes in the entire southsouth I say that with my full chest. Secondly you are lucky to have my ikwerre sister as a wife but I am sure if you ask properly her people have written her off.

You are an outsider so you won't ever know how we view your kind here grin

Go and have a productive day.

Trashy comments should be reserved for idle times
Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by OmoEpe(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Dawn91:
Fake news grin

Kai these interlopers won't kill us with their lies.

This is not a Tinubu support rally ooo

Kai , this is how Tinubu told us there was no killing at Lekki toll gate grin

Fake news

Mmkpiri miri, tell us what the rally is about then.

Instead of you to go and attend to your Ogas sewing materials customer you are here spewing rubbish with your borrowed 200MB dsta

Eleribu sombori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 9:30am On Feb 07, 2022
Kingpin1000:

Paddy man, this is the mindset a Rivers man, we no trust ibo man but na our brother, we go only quarrel but we go settle. But yoruba man, to even bleep there girls sef as Rivers indegene e dey like F.up, How many Rivers boys dey carry Yoruba girls go show parents?

If a Niger deltan man you marry from SW you will be seen as a strange fellow who couldn't find any better woman on earth to marry.

It's like a stigma you will be seen as a fellow with deep problems who las las had to marry

1 Like

Re: APC Members Hold Rally For Tinubu In Rivers (Pictures) by Dawn91(m): 9:31am On Feb 07, 2022
[s]
NapoleonHill:

Hahaha. No Yoruba man speaks evil of your region. No one says you're lazy drunkards or unemployed, hold your SE brothers responsible for that. I actually don't doubt you because I know there are a lot of Yorubas in the oil and gas sector across the Niger-Delta so I feel your pain. You're blaming Yorubas for not building houses on your lands, do you build your own houses in the SW too?

This is the same way you disdain the Igbos secretly. You say they've taken your businesses and blame them for your economic woes. I was in a shop late last year when a man was complaining bitterly of how the Igbos are responsible for inflation because they own some of the companies that produce what he sells. Anyone who's put up with the SS can't be bothered about your kind of rant.

Truth is, votes go still come from SS. You don't speak for the entire SS.
[/s]

Typical Yoruba

Bye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Moment Datti-Ahmed Arrived Plateau For Presidential Campaign Rally (Video) / Keke-Napep Banned From Lagos Major Highways / Igbos Were Actually Described As Practising Jews.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.