Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,112 members, 7,880,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:30 PM

"Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju (26755 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Deji Adeyanju Speaks / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Youths In The World / Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by wonder233: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Everything he said is correct. I also made same observation a while back. The Nigerian youth is the most vapid I've ever seen, they only want to be entertained. Those that even claim to be "better" are as worse; psuedo intellectuals arguing blindly and jumping on every bandwagon. Tueh

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by GRACEGLORY: 6:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
How dare you say a generation is hopeless. What had the majority of your own generation taught them, and what are you personally doing about them.

Youth cannot know how age thinks and feels.
But old men are guilty if they forget what it was
to be young.
J. K. Rowling

Father, redeem the upcoming generation from decadence, and shove the pride of the older generation up their ass.

Edited

3 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by BobbieZion(m): 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
S*it is deep.......
But not true.
Generalization of a sample does not make it a fact.

Oga no cap us left.
Make u dey use your six.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Ajeeb: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Al Fulaan Data Ventures

Get your Data @ an affordable rate �

Get MTN for as low as ₦250 per GB

Get MTN for as low as ₦270 per GB

1GB - ₦270

2GB - ₦540

3GB - ₦800

4GB - ₦1.050

5GB - ₦1.300

And lots of interesting offers just for you..

Other Networks are also available..

Reseller.......

1GB - ₦250

2GB - ₦500

3GB - ₦750

4GB - ₦1000

5GB - ₦1,250

And lots of interesting offers just for you..

Other Networks are also available..

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by OMOJOHN001: 6:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Not far from the truth, Though Government have their own part to play as well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by AngelicBeing: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Righteousness2:
Sex and money at all cost are the devil's most Potent toolz used to capture and destroy the Destinies of so many in this Generation.

The Hope of this world is JESUS Christ.
Outside Christ is Certified Hopelessness, Darkness and Destruction.
Gbamsulotely, Jezebels, Delilah's and Portiphars wife although dead physically in the scriptures but their spirit is still hunting after the Ororo on people's head, so according to the scriptures, >>> FLEE sexual Immorality, the lust of the flesh and the pride of life.. What a BLESSED life to live in absolute chastity here on earth wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by justking(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Nothing is hopeless
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by seyz91(m): 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
You said it all
doctokwus:
Kpangolo activist,always shifting like the sand.
Blaming common Nigerians for vices caused by the same man he praised.
If youths in the western world,more specifically white youths are passing through the same level of unemployment,poverty and general loss of hope that youths in Nigeria are passing through,they would also get involved in vices like prostitution,scams and other serious vices.
A society that has created a few stupendously rich people with millions of poor people, especially youths of both sexes,is always a good recipee for debauchery.
The leadership in Nigeria,over several years,but especially these past 8 years has been one of the root causes of the sorry state of youth vices and criminality in Nigeria.
When a God fearing girl,that attends church or mosque is faced with extreme poverty,not knowing where the next meal or even the money for her next menstrual pad will come from,sees a man or someone that guarantees her her basic needs for sexual or other immoral favors,it takes more than fear of what society will say,to keep her morality.
When your friend that is into "runs" gets the best things,meets he needs,looks good and is attracting the well to do men,it takes more than God fear,for you to be moral in an immoral society.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Truth be told, Nigeria youths have lost it. The crime rate in all spheres of life is alarming. Sexual immorality is even the least of our worries cos it permeates the entire human race. The main danger is the rich quick syndrome.

19 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
The most useless. I fear for the next one infact.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Mayeldah(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
They said it is because the government did not provide jobs that's why young boys are doing yahoo rituals

The question is.. these 15 and 17 year olds doing ritual are they even ripe for employment? are they even looking for work? which work did a 15 year old in 100 level look for and he did not get it that made him go into rituals?

the future of Nigeria isn't bright going by the youths we are producing today.

In the next 10 years, it may be difficult getting a doctor, lawyer or Engineer etc for professional services!

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by toogbasky(m): 6:34pm On Feb 11, 2022
On the contrary this generation is the most intelligent, the foolish old men had a working Nigeria when they were young, but destroyed it

4 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by wonder233: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
They are hopeless and unteachable
GRACEGLORY:
How dare you say a generation is hopeless. What had the majority of your own generation taught them, and what are you personally doing about them.

5 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by toujurs: 6:35pm On Feb 11, 2022
This is so true, this is why most of our youths are into fraud and ritual killing, just to make it fast in life. Our ladies are into prostitution just to buy an iphone a white man built, Most blacks are dumb sorry to say this. Most girls even display private section of their body. We all just want to flex and spend money. shocked

10 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by donbachi(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
rippa:

Lolz. They will have apostles sha and arch bishops
most will end up been occultic grandmasters.cos the next stage.na using of siblings destinies.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Gbeng30(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
look at this idiot, do you know how they got to where they are today, if not the government errors... they are not concern about the citizens.. they only concern on how to steal money and make terrible law that help their corruption.. they never pay attention on how to make law that will stop this nonsense and provide opportunity for the youth..

3 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Boss469(m): 6:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dem full nairaland

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Stevenson1(m): 6:38pm On Feb 11, 2022
onthehill:
"Sex, Vibes, Free Money": This Generation Is One Of The Most Hopeless - Deji Adeyanju

Popular Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju, has stated that the present generation of Nigerians is one of the most hopeless, only caring about sex, vibe, and free money, IGBERETV reports.

The activist made this known after the leaked sextape of popular Nigerian singer, Olaitan Abdulrahman, professionally known as Oxlade, surfaced on social media on Wednesday causing a stir.

Deji wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ0CLNrrSFk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In the past, he had also apologized to President Buhari for attacking him when the president said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Deji Adeyanju added that Nigerian youths are the most hopeless youths in the world.

He wrote on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1178093138340143108?t=Vp_YStEFFbxdH6YS57MdAA&s=19

This is the new age generation, the generation where questions and accountability is being seeked.
What did they do during their generation?? Were they not folding hands while Nigerian government raped the nation's common wealth into pieces. Did their generation ever staged a protests or so??
Yes, our generation love sex and co and so as theirs too. Who then are the vagabonds who pay our actresses millions of naira just to taste their couchie No be their Generation?? Obj, Atiku and co??
Nigerian youth should never doubt this generation. We are striving and we are developing.
United, we will meet up and replace the old, wrinkle maniacs wey full the Nigerian government.
Sex is a universal language and nobody should be shamed thinking about it but blaming this generation about it leaks hypocritism from you.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Angelfrost(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
ucheson25:
You guys keep talking as if previous generations were all saints. Which generation do you think started money ritual, abortion or drug abuse.

Oga, I have been privileged to grow up and dwell within two generations (90s and this 21st century)... Deji said it all!

No need for defensiveness... This current generation of Nigerians are beyond pathetic when it comes to political objectivity, all round maturity, decisiveness, responsibility, hard work, leadership, etc...

Pretending will not get us anywhere!!!

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by donbachi(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Chuvin22:
The most useless. I fear for the next one infact.
dem like giveaway pass anything one can think of.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by olioxx(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Enough of all this blame game, yes I am a youth, but then we can't keep blaming and blaming because we won't find a way forward.
I am not condoling the dirty character of the current young generation , but the old generation were not saint either, and by virtue of logical thinking, the old generation is part of the cause of the problem(s), I will explain this in a little while.
Let's ask ourselves, during the First, Second and Third republic of Nigeria, was there not coups, corruption, nepotism etc? That was the stupid legacy of the old generation.
Is it not the self acclaimed sainty old generation that is doing charms and Voodoo for the young generation?
Is it not the old generation that trained these present young generation? What training was given?
The old generations also have there comma, and referring to the young generation as hopeless is a faux pas.
Social media craze, frivolity, sex is rampant amongst present generation, but old generation are not the saint they proscribe themselves to be.
Babaginda wanted free money thereby becoming the founder of Nigerians corruption, through reading Nigeria's history I call Babaginda the founder of modern corruption in Nigeria.
Abacha use Nigeria catch cruise and vibe thereby stealing and raping the precious resources of these country.
Gowon wanted free money by being a chief manipulator of some CBN policies during his tenure to cart away money for him self.
Our politician like sex like crazy, if not why are they marrying like there is no tomorrow, no be to knack pussy?

Angelfrost:

Oga, I have been privileged to grow up and dwell within two generations (90s and this 21st century)... Deji said it all!

No need for defensiveness... This current generation of Nigerians are beyond pathetic when it comes to political objectivity, all round maturity, decisiveness, responsibility, hard work, leadership, etc...

Pretending will not get us anywhere!!!
I see you as a reasonable person so I decided to quote you. First of all, terming these generation as hopeless is wrong, and I am sure you know that. Secondly generalizing all Nigerian youth is also wrong, because not all Nigerian youths are pathetic. Some are actually mature and responsible.
It is good the reasoning populace of Nigeria is aware of a common enemy amongst the current Nigerian youth, and that enemy(mies) are get rich quick mentality, laziness, social media craze, flaunting, zero value for education etc.
Now as a concerned Nigerian youth I am, I think that instead of castigating solutions should be offered, you see when there is an issue, solution is the way forward. I don't normally concern myself with topics like this, but I can't take it for someone to call me hopeless and pathetic, that is why I decided to air my opinion unbiased, as I have said, I will never ever condole the stupid behaviour of the unreasoning youths.
Now that we know the enemy, what is the way forward?
1. Get Rich Quick Mentality: Education and Orientation are the 2 biggest weapon to fight this societal menace, a lot of Nigerian youth needs to understand that hardwork plus commitment plus proper vision is needed for success, but unfortunately there is no provision for educating the Nigerian youth. Government, parents, community rulers needs to work in unison to educate young ones. Government should provision laws that frown on fraud, and political official that engage in embezzlement should be duly sanctioned.
2. Laziness: Government can begin to build Vocational Training centers across every LGAs in the country that can be freely accessible by the youth, but it is quite unfortunate we aren't seeing this in the country. Government can set up funds to promote innovative in the country, but we are not seeing this happen in the country.
3. Social Media Craze: Once again education is a big player on this one.
4. Flaunting: Just like China our Government can also frown upon flaunting of wealth on the internet, even if you are in government the rule applies to you.
5. Zero Value for Education: in short our educational system needs to be updated, to become an all inclusive, practical based, research based educational system.
I am sure that once some of these steps are taken we van begin to steer the ship in the right direction, but once again all theses aren't put in place.
I know that you might critic some parts of my write up, but then again the current behavior amongst the youth is just a bomb that just exploded now. Solutions is the way forward not blaming

4 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by michoim(m): 6:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
For once I agree with Deji. Glad he apologized to Buhari also. Not everything we play political correctness with.

Buhari was even conservative branding Nigerian youths "lazy". In reality, many are near worthless as human resources or as beacons of hope for a better Nigeria.
You can say that again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Alcoron: 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2022
APC has already started servicing his account again or more accurately he is hoping they do, he is selling out again.

Activist jobber.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
opening holes for � ear rings , nose rings , tinting their hairs for the guys,, addicting to bet & Gambling [Bet9ja] .....

I weep a lot seeing all this in our Generation,,,,,. abeg na which moral values we go pass to our. children in de next ten years

Reading de Bible now seems like forbidden thing for some guys & ladies

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Oritna94(m): 6:46pm On Feb 11, 2022
Unfortunately he is right. Really sad.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by espn(m): 6:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
doctokwus:
Kpangolo activist,always shifting like the sand.
Blaming common Nigerians for vices caused by the same man he praised.
If youths in the western world,more specifically white youths are passing through the same level of unemployment,poverty and general loss of hope that youths in Nigeria are passing through,they would also get involved in vices like prostitution,scams and other serious vices.
A society that has created a few stupendously rich people with millions of poor people, especially youths of both sexes,is always a good recipee for debauchery.
The leadership in Nigeria,over several years,but especially these past 8 years has been one of the root causes of the sorry state of youth vices and criminality in Nigeria.
When a God fearing girl,that attends church or mosque is faced with extreme poverty,not knowing where the next meal or even the money for her next menstrual pad will come from,sees a man or someone that guarantees her her basic needs for sexual or other immoral favors,it takes more than fear of what society will say,to keep her morality.
When your friend that is into "runs" gets the best things,meets someone that meets her needs,looks good and is attracting the well to do men,it takes more than fear of God,for you to be moral in an immoral society.
You typed rubbish all in d name of making sense. Very swift at pushing blames elsewhere while ignoring the fact that failed parenting and too much freedom brought us here. So you believe this shit started 8yrs ago?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by sylve11: 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
Dsalvo:
In reality, many are near worthless as human resources or as beacons of hope for a better Nigeria.

Very correct. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by kmaster007: 6:49pm On Feb 11, 2022
Make you say lazy youth

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Gamezi(m): 6:50pm On Feb 11, 2022
Tho he was right but judging nigerian youth is something no one deserves,,, in western world you all compared about they are more useless than us... white youth depends on government, they lie on disability, lie on employment, lie to get benefits and all sort even their women lie to get child support.... New Jersey’s , Philadelphia are known for drugs , ohio for crime same as other countries with their youth on rampage.

At this point the world is on disarray
Bleep prayers
Bleep religion leaders
Parent failed government failed

But hopefully redemption is coming
Civilization will wipe all this shit out

3 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by doctokwus: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
espn:
You typed rubbish all in d name of making sense. Very swift at pushing blames elsewhere while ignoring the fact that failed parenting and too much freedom brought us here. So you believe this shit started 8yrs ago?
By the time you learn to read,get back to me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Something Is Wrong; Power Is Improving / Reps Move To Bar Acting President, Governor From Second term / Voters' Registration Per Region And States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.