Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,830 members, 7,872,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

"Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju (26741 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Deji Adeyanju Speaks / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Youths In The World / Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2022
And your generation only know how to loot and corruption
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by PENCHANTMARTINS: 9:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Facts you said it all.
doctokwus:
Kpangolo activist,always shifting like the sand.
Blaming common Nigerians for vices caused by the same man he praised.
If youths in the western world,more specifically white youths are passing through the same level of unemployment,poverty and general loss of hope that youths in Nigeria are passing through,they would also get involved in vices like prostitution,scams and other serious vices.
A society that has created a few stupendously rich people with millions of poor people, especially youths of both sexes,is always a good recipee for debauchery.
The leadership in Nigeria,over several years,but especially these past 8 years has been one of the root causes of the sorry state of youth vices and criminality in Nigeria.
When a God fearing girl,that attends church or mosque is faced with extreme poverty,not knowing where the next meal or even the money for her next menstrual pad will come from,sees a man or someone that guarantees her her basic needs for sexual or other immoral favors,it takes more than fear of what society will say,to keep her morality.
When your friend that is into "runs" gets the best things,meets someone that meets her needs,looks good and is attracting the well to do men,it takes more than fear of God,for you to be moral in an immoral society.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by mixta140: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shortyy:

As long as it's your head and not mine, I'm good.
You are the one saying anyhow survive now...
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by LIVEGOESON1: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
That won't stop me from shifting her pant anytime i feel like. Who him be and who him help? U no give me food, clother or water yet my lifestyle is ur problem. What gud have u contribute to the life of youths around u?
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by NOwazobia: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shortyy:
Nigerian youths are not lazy. If you want an appointment from aso rock, just go on ahead and ask for it. Don't use Nigerian youths as an excuse.

Who doesn't like money? Aren't you being a sycophant right now for money? Or you don't have sex?

So people should work and work and work without a break?

This country is already too hard for everyone, let people just do whatever they can to survive pls.
@ the bolded. You are surely one of the people he was talking about. I wish you and your loved ones not fall victim of do anything to survive. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by citruslimited(m): 9:48pm On Feb 11, 2022
He is right
Do well to watch my videos on YouTube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_0AS_ALk1Y
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Johel(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
onthehill:
"Sex, Vibes, Free Money": This Generation Is One Of The Most Hopeless - Deji Adeyanju

Popular Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju, has stated that the present generation of Nigerians is one of the most hopeless, only caring about sex, vibe, and free money, IGBERETV reports.

The activist made this known after the leaked sextape of popular Nigerian singer, Olaitan Abdulrahman, professionally known as Oxlade, surfaced on social media on Wednesday causing a stir.

Deji wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ0CLNrrSFk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In the past, he had also apologized to President Buhari for attacking him when the president said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Deji Adeyanju added that Nigerian youths are the most hopeless youths in the world.

He wrote on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1178093138340143108?t=Vp_YStEFFbxdH6YS57MdAA&s=19

He's right on this one.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Mrpojj(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
onthehill:
"Sex, Vibes, Free Money": This Generation Is One Of The Most Hopeless - Deji Adeyanju

Popular Nigerian activist, Deji Adeyanju, has stated that the present generation of Nigerians is one of the most hopeless, only caring about sex, vibe, and free money, IGBERETV reports.

The activist made this known after the leaked sextape of popular Nigerian singer, Olaitan Abdulrahman, professionally known as Oxlade, surfaced on social media on Wednesday causing a stir.

Deji wrote on Instagram;

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ0CLNrrSFk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

In the past, he had also apologized to President Buhari for attacking him when the president said Nigerian youths are lazy.

Deji Adeyanju added that Nigerian youths are the most hopeless youths in the world.

He wrote on Twitter:

https://twitter.com/adeyanjudeji/status/1178093138340143108?t=Vp_YStEFFbxdH6YS57MdAA&s=19

Omo that word "VIBES" Sabi annoy me ehn, anybody that is misbehaving will call it vibes

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by aspabay(m): 11:30pm On Feb 11, 2022
Point of correction, Adeyanju is not an activist, but a political jobber.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Emekaterry: 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2022
Am with u deji,some people of this generation have animal brain or better still animals are better than them.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by jaxxy(m): 11:59pm On Feb 11, 2022
ucheson25:
You guys keep talking as if previous generations were all saints. Which generation do you think started money ritual, abortion or drug abuse.

This generation is the worst trust me. Atleast the older ones still had some morals and character. These ones don’t any any character, morals or sense of responsibility beyond the vibes.

To protest they turned it into jamboree on one side and mayhem on another side. They cannot unite like the former generation to form any concensus bt they can yab and argue for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by ButterBurger: 12:16am On Feb 12, 2022
Na Ayelala go kill your papa.
So dem don give you money, you don apologize to Buhari.
Don't worry Ogun go locate you.
You third class slave, you are hopeless and there's no hope for you.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Kingspin(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2022
Dsalvo:
For once I agree with Deji. Glad he apologized to Buhari also. Not everything we play political correctness with.

Buhari was even conservative branding Nigerian youths "lazy". In reality, many are near worthless as human resources or as beacons of hope for a better Nigeria.
Both you and Deji refused to talk about the root cause of the whole problem.
Over the years Nigeria systematically descended and the results of those years, is what you see today and the worst is yet to come.

It wasn't like this 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by DMerciful(m): 4:37am On Feb 12, 2022
I agree with him 100%...Nigerian youths are inordinately hopeless!
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Gbeng30(m): 5:28am On Feb 12, 2022
Yomit71:

shut up, most Nigerians have this wayward tendencies. even the ones that migrated to better countries are still among the most criminals recorded. it's a shame indeed

It's obvious you're one of them idiots
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Bluffly: 5:33am On Feb 12, 2022
ucheson25:
You guys keep talking as if previous generations were all saints. Which generation do you think started money ritual, abortion or drug abuse.
I tire o. As if it was this generation that started National treasury looting as well.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Gbeng30(m): 5:34am On Feb 12, 2022
Yomit71:

shut up, most Nigerians have this wayward tendencies. even the ones that migrated to better countries are still among the most criminals recorded. it's a shame indeed

Maybe you should come and tell us how much you have been given by this politicians.. Coz I know your type once you see money you ranting like ATM machine... Foolish somebody
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Bluffly: 5:35am On Feb 12, 2022
Dsalvo:
For once I agree with Deji. Glad he apologized to Buhari also. Not everything we play political correctness with.

Buhari was even conservative branding Nigerian youths "lazy". In reality, many are near worthless as human resources or as beacons of hope for a better Nigeria.
That means he is also hopeless because he is still of this generation.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by anoda(m): 6:24am On Feb 12, 2022
ucheson25:
tell them. maybe dem forget who raise th8s generation
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by koldej(m): 10:54am On Feb 12, 2022
Spherical77:
so disgusting generation. Imagine secondary school students engaging in sexual intercourse, doing Yahoo, no regards to teachers, using sophisticated gadget, dress sharbily to school with bad haircut

No sane person would agree less to what Op said. This generation is gone seriously
To be sincere this menace has eaten deep into our society, I heard about the guy that had his sex tape leaked some days ago, and it is so dishearten the way unilag student were celebrating him, I really wondered what on earth those student has learnt or is learning in school

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Akwa Ibom Petrochemical And Refinery Yard .. Photos / Soludo Hails Buhari As 2nd Niger Bridge Renames To Muhammadu Buhari Bridge / Ambode Releases Official Portrait

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.