Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,097 members, 7,880,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

"Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju (26753 Views)

Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Deji Adeyanju Speaks / Deji Adeyanju: Nigerian Youths Are The Most Hopeless Youths In The World / Nigerian Youth Are the Most Hopeless Youth in The world - Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Elidrisy20: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
Na your generation lay the foundation

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 11, 2022
YOU ARE PART AND PARCEL OF THIS GENERATION grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by koldej(m): 6:54pm On Feb 11, 2022
To really be sincere.. this man is right but na werey... Hahahahaha ��, the level @ which some guys they sex is too bad, majority doesn't think about anything again other than sex , sex, sex, you will be hearing I won chop that girl, I go chop am, I won nark am... Like say na gold Dem day drill

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nauttyprof(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
ucheson25:
You guys keep talking as if previous generations were all saints. Which generation do you think started money ritual, abortion or drug abuse.

He keeps talking as if he also is a Saint. Yeye fellow. Just one sick fellow who thinks he is above many others before the press recognise him.

You just wonder how he reasons like a sick fellow. Where did he get his statistics from saying 10k of serious ones? You know it when they are loosing the media attention they usually get. So, they come up with all sort of nonsense just to gain attention. Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by moneyissweet(m): 6:55pm On Feb 11, 2022
Comrades make una reason am

How this life want take sweet without sex?

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Adakintroy: 7:00pm On Feb 11, 2022
Rightouseness exalts nation. Sin bring it down.

This youth don't know the harm they do themselves s with sex. Nothing drain youthfully energy than excess sex. Without energy you toast. Forget energy boost. There are no substitute for naturality.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by aluyapreston: 7:01pm On Feb 11, 2022
Shortyy:
Nigerian youths are not lazy. If you want an appointment from aso rock, just go on ahead and ask for it. Don't use Nigerian youths as an excuse.

Who doesn't like money? Aren't you being a sycophant right now for money? Or you don't have sex?

So people should work and work and work without a break?

This country is already too hard for everyone, let people just do whatever they can to survive pls.

No, I disagree. Let everybody do the right thing to survive. Hookup, Ritual, and Fraud will get us nowhere. We are on self-destruct. He is saying the truth.

Do you have a voter card if I may ask? If you don't, then you can start to make this country better by getting one. Then use your social media platform to encourage other youths to get theirs

By 2023, we will then be the ones to decide who rules us. Know that when everybody votes, Rigging can hardly succeed

We (Me and You) can really change this country. We really can.

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by dododawa1: 7:02pm On Feb 11, 2022
Who is talking and who is hearing
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Ayoefa: 7:03pm On Feb 11, 2022
[s]
Righteousness2:
Sex and money at all cost are the devil's most Potent toolz used to capture and destroy the Destinies of so many in this Generation.

The Hope of this world is JESUS Christ.
Outside Christ is Certified Hopelessness, Darkness and Destruction.
[/s]
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
No Truer words have been said.

This generation is lost. And it would take the shaking of this country to bring them back.
Sex, money and drugs are the new normal for the youths of this generation. Why would anyone even record themselves during intimacy? In relationships of these generation, a couple hardly sit to talk about helping each other grow, all they do is have sex from morning till night and then come online to brag about it. See young boys of 14, 15 years old killing a whole HUMAN for money ritual just to be wealthy. See most of the universities in Nigeria, almost half of the male students drive exotic and expensive cars, even in polytechnics driving Benz to school, all to what end?

And when we begin to question the wealths of these young guys, some defendants will come and ask if we questioned the source of their poverty too.

This generation is finished.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Legendoo: 7:04pm On Feb 11, 2022
So true, Very useless elements. They talk about sex and cruise from morning till night Mon to Sunday.

I opened twitter on Monday morning around 8 am to find these useless set of hopless animals hosting a moaning space

Majority of them are druggies, gays, nudist, strippers and general lousy loud ass morons who think they're advanced.

It will take only a new strain of sexual disease to wipe them off the surface of the earth as they will never have sense
. Cursed!!!

5 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by hayoholla(m): 7:06pm On Feb 11, 2022
It's not this generation's fault, and it's not an excuse either.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by ken6488(m): 7:07pm On Feb 11, 2022
Actually it is not our fault

When the old generation already looted our futute

You can not get a decent job without connection
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:08pm On Feb 11, 2022
koldej:
To really be sincere.. this man is right but na werey... Hahahahaha ��, the level @ which some guys they sex is too bad, majority doesn't think about anything again other than sex , sex, sex, you will be hearing I won chop that girl, I go chop am, I won nark am... Like say na gold Dem day drill
As in very disgusting, once any celebrity post pictures of their teen girls, the comments you would begin to see would so much irritate you and wonder where all these people crept out from.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 11, 2022
The most hopeless generation is the generation that the country did everything for (educated, pampered etc), but turned around to loot the country dry and made sure what they enjoyed freely growing up has been hoarded for only them and their children.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:13pm On Feb 11, 2022
He's right, the useless ones won't agree with him

4 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Ecos(m): 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
I concur
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by DriveByKiller: 7:14pm On Feb 11, 2022
But this is no news!

This generation is Illiterate.
This generation is cursed
This generation doesn't have its values right

This generation has a broken line between wrong and right.

This generation has no future.

Social media, fame, sex and drugs.

Cursed lots!

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Spherical77(m): 7:15pm On Feb 11, 2022
koldej:
so disgusting generation. Imagine secondary school students engaging in sexual intercourse, doing Yahoo, no regards to teachers, using sophisticated gadget, dress sharbily to school with bad haircut

No sane person would agree less to what Op said. This generation is gone seriously

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Sholaco: 7:18pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lolz, please vote for the youths
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Mamak1(m): 7:19pm On Feb 11, 2022
Its all because of the clit
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by ConsciousMan01: 7:23pm On Feb 11, 2022
We should even be more concerned about the next generations ..who will train them??

4 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Fuckingmallam45(m): 7:26pm On Feb 11, 2022
I was born in the early 90’s so I’m generation Z. Here are some things I don’t care for about my generation.

Nothing is ever your own fault. You get a bad grade in school and you blame the teacher. You fail your drivers test and you blame the instructor. You lose at a sports game and you blame the ref. You get debt from college and you can’t pay it back so you blame your politicians. Seems like no one in this generation takes any type of responsibility for their own choices.
Too emotionally sensitive. This is the generation of “safe spaces”. This is the generation of offended SJWs who go through your Facebook and find something they don’t agree with, screenshot it, and then go on Twitter and get millions to bash and shame you while simultaneously getting you fired with a crap ton of death threats. This is the generation where everyone labels themselves as having depression.

8 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Fashionista01(f): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mr. Adeyanju, you have summarized the issues we are having in our society today especially among the youth with those three key words.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by cooltola(m): 7:28pm On Feb 11, 2022
it is because this current grandfather generation have finally rubbish Nigeria to the gutter. This grandfather generation have created no jobs, create one of the most insecure environment, create the worst electricity output and they still want to be in power like they have the solutions to solve Nigeria . When there are no jobs, folks will have to resort to other means to survive.

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:32pm On Feb 11, 2022
Mad generation
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by NOwazobia: 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2022
Very hopeless.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by airsaylongcome: 7:36pm On Feb 11, 2022
Aniboo:
Real matters. And iPhone with three camera
This generation sef. I don give up on so many children o. A child of 23yrs in a better school can't make one good sentence or communicate with you formally without using stupid slang, like cruise, e burst for me. Image if given an opportunity to work in a responsible office

In your criticism have you considered that there are big grammatical blunders in what you have typed? You said "A child...in a better school"

Do you know when "better" is used? There are three degrees of adjectives: positive, comparative and superlative. Comparative (in this case "better"wink and superlative degrees are used to compare between two or nor subjects/objects. So you saying "a child in a better school" without indicating what that school is better than; are already guilty of the charge "can't make one good sentence..." that you accuse other people of

2 Likes

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by TemmyT002(m): 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
Lol. Dude is right. Freaking right.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Eastcaostboy: 7:37pm On Feb 11, 2022
ucheson25:
You guys keep talking as if previous generations were all saints. Which generation do you think started money ritual, abortion or drug abuse.
He s talking about this generation boy. Where is your head. We ve move the past and you still want to take yourself back

1 Like

Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2022
Even the generation before this are guilty and they are complaining.

Una never see anything.

How you lay your bed, that's how you will sleep on it.

Pray to die before 70 years because the wickedness of the upcoming generation will shock you.
Re: "Sex, Vibes And Free Money": This Generation Is The Most Hopeless - Adeyanju by Penywise(m): 7:42pm On Feb 11, 2022
I never lash since this year o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Members Of New Security Outfit Demonstrate How They’ll Handle Bandits In Benue / Buhari Appoints Tinubu To Head APC Reconciliatory Team / 2019: Amaechi, Other Rivers APC Leaders Adopt Sahara Oil Boss Tonye Cole For Gov

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.