Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,164 members, 7,880,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:24 PM

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day (10898 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 3:21pm On Feb 13, 2022
One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day

It's your virginity!

Do not lose it to premarital sex.

If you lose it to premarital sex, you have lost it to the devil forever, and would never be able to gain it back even when you repent.

This is something i learnt the hard way, so do not let anyone deceive you, hold on to it as if your life depends on it on that day.

This doesn't mean that you should lose it on any other day, but the emphasis is because valentine's day is one of those days of the year when many were inclined to fornicate or commit sexual immorality than most, hence it's a day when many lose their virginity. So if you don't lose it or bow to the temptation and pressure of fornicating on such days, you're unlikely to lose it on other days.

So you have a higher chance of saving it for the appropriate time of marriage, and use it how God ordained it to be and to glorify Him.

That's why you should ensure that no matter what, you do not lose your virginity on Valentine's day.

God bless.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by jesusjnr2020(m): 7:50pm On Feb 13, 2022
Here's the thread I shared my own experience: https://www.nairaland.com/6414750/why-shouldnt-lose-virginity-premarital

Good evening lalasticlala.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by OBALOLA55(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2022
grin

NAIRALAND WOMEN ARE BOREHOLES

SO WHICH KIND ADVISE YOU WAN GIVE KONGA DEM undecided

9 Likes

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Adlac(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Let me quote a comrade here;

This generation only enjoys, Sex, Vibes & Money !

How then do you want us to hands over affairs of this nation to you? Is either you belong to one group of immorality or the other.

If not Yahoo for Males is Sexualizing for the Females.

DO NOT INDULGES YOUR SELF IN IMMORALITIES FIND SOMETHING BETTER FOR YOUR LIFE.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Mko123(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2022
2. Don't lose too much weight because of one loosed p*ssy

Sora fun obinrin o, Olorun awa pelu e

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by illicit(m): 7:52am On Feb 14, 2022
U are on a long thing

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by MarveworldG: 7:52am On Feb 14, 2022
Good

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by kelechiodo(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Who lose virginity on the Valentine day?

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by WibusJaga: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022

Nice try OP. You've done your bit, but will they hear? To many, today na opportunity to commit...

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by HitRun(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Can we lose it on another day? angry

I don tire for all these valentine talk self. I have better things bothering me!

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by lalalista: 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
Get lost

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by odinson1(m): 7:53am On Feb 14, 2022
How then do you expect Nigerian Girls to unveil and present their gifts to the slaves they have as Boyfriends?

While their slaves Borrow and take ridiculous loans to be able to afford expensive gifts for them,what they will get in return will either Be Sex or Singlets/boxers.

2 Likes

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Fedrick100: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Oga virginity is overrated
Nigerians are always making virginity looks like it’s a big deal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Agricmoney(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
ok .

Anyway, Agriculture is life.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by robinfemi: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
How many are you preaching to? Your voice is not loud enough cheesy cheesy grin look through your window. Teenage on the move
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by odinson1(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
So am back again..What can 2k do for you ? gonna pick two lucky winner

I'm gonna use it to fill my gas

Good morning.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by omoredia: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
when will nigerian youth leave all theses inconsequential things?
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by bibianna(f): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Your sanity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by RickieNas(m): 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Yimmu as it they will hear
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by devigblegble: 7:54am On Feb 14, 2022
Virgin no dey again oh
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by KhalaKuta(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Virginity,vanity upon vanity all is vanity cheesy
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by itzzkhaliii(m): 7:55am On Feb 14, 2022
Our own be say we get you covered this Val!!
Reach me on Whatsapp to order yours.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Michaelbjune(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2022
make today do pass make I see better post

there's no time to check time 7:55
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Lastmankc(m): 7:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Is there a virgin in Nigeria?
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by kolakolex: 7:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Fornication is fornication any day, any time and not just on valentine day.Stop this emphasis on valentine day.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by MEGAWATCH: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Fedrick100:

What is ever under rated where you are?

Well we know the stuff you are made in. After all, BY TGERE FRUIT, WE SHALL KNOW THEM.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by MEGAWATCH: 7:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Fedrick100:

What is ever under rated where you are?

Well we know the stuff you are made in. After all, BY THEIR FRUIT, WE SHALL KNOW THEM.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 14, 2022
Oga rest
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Newyorkitis(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2022
These days, the lines are blurred between morality and decorum.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Johnson225(m): 8:00am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
So am back again..What can 2k do for you ? gonna pick two lucky winner

2k go put food for my table if at all.

As I no get val, make I chop at least

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Women Value Most In Men? / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.