Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,177 members, 7,880,671 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:22 AM

One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day (10899 Views)

Men, Do Not Lose A Good Woman!!! / Ladies Name One Thing Men Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn On / Man Travels From Lagos To Kogi To Propose To His Girlfriend On Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by meobizy(f): 8:01am On Feb 14, 2022
Christians are the ones who think of matters below the belt the most. Change my mind.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Kharol1234: 8:06am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
So am back again..What can 2k do for you ? gonna pick two lucky winner
myself a nice treat
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by DreamyEyes: 8:09am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
it will help me restock foodstuff
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 14, 2022
What benefit does keeping virginity have on you?
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Fiscabally(m): 8:21am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by saphiere(f): 8:23am On Feb 14, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day

It's your virginity!

Do not lose it to premarital sex.

If you lose it to premarital sex, you have lost it to the devil forever, and would never be able to gain it back even when you repent.

This is something i learnt the hard way, so do not let anyone deceive you, hold on to it as if your life depends on it on that day.

This doesn't mean that you should lose it on any other day, but the emphasis is because valentine's day is one of those days of the year when many were inclined to fornicate or commit sexual immorality than most, hence it's a day when many lose their virginity. So if you don't lose it or bow to the temptation and pressure of fornicating on such days, you're unlikely to lose it on other days.

So you have a higher chance of saving it for the appropriate time of marriage, and use it how God ordained it to be and to glorify Him.

That's why you should ensure that no matter what, you do not lose your virginity on Valentine's day.

God bless.
Nonsense.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Articul8(m): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I do not like to lie,it will help me recharge my phone.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by phemmyfour: 8:33am On Feb 14, 2022
jesusjnr2020:
One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day

It's your virginity!

Do not lose it to premarital sex.

If you lose it to premarital sex, you have lost it to the devil forever, and would never be able to gain it back even when you repent.

This is something i learnt the hard way, so do not let anyone deceive you, hold on to it as if your life depends on it on that day.

This doesn't mean that you should lose it on any other day, but the emphasis is because valentine's day is one of those days of the year when many were inclined to fornicate or commit sexual immorality than most, hence it's a day when many lose their virginity. So if you don't lose it or bow to the temptation and pressure of fornicating on such days, you're unlikely to lose it on other days.

So you have a higher chance of saving it for the appropriate time of marriage, and use it how God ordained it to be and to glorify Him.

That's why you should ensure that no matter what, you do not lose your virginity on Valentine's day.

God bless.
So it's ok if it's lost after valentine....Stop modifying sin
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by standout5: 8:34am On Feb 14, 2022
Johnson225:

2k go put food for my table if at all.

As I no get val, make I chop at least
It can sustain me for 3 days oo. Abeg. 3071871038 firstbank. Appreciate
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Abdotcom(m): 8:34am On Feb 14, 2022
So it should be lose on Christmas day or which day?
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by standout5: 8:37am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
Hmm... That 2k will be enough to sustain me for 3days oo. Everywhere dry 3071871038 firstbank
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Danmboss(m): 8:38am On Feb 14, 2022
After today many will become, unexpected mothers and fathers and will later come to naira land to create trash tread of how they wanted to use condoms to do the do, but they like it raw.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Abdotcom(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
to add up to my rent my landlord gave me notice which will elapse tomorrow
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Reelafonja(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Help me print my final year project
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by cletz991(m): 8:55am On Feb 14, 2022
grin
Is this righteousness ALT cheesy
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Mattwillz: 8:56am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Really goin to use 1k to Eat good food..haven't Eaten such in week..then call my parents at home wit airtime.my mum Never hear my voice since
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Awaoyelmoni(m): 8:57am On Feb 14, 2022
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by billgabb(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Buy 1 modu of rice, 1 modu of beans, 1 modu of garri, 1 sachet of salt, 1 milk of red oil, maggi, pepper and onions. Who fish help? With the 2K, I will cancel one month from the remaining months in this jungle. Gabriel 5372038614 EcoBank.
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Glink2018(m): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Give us this day our sanity....may we not lose it on the platform of Val celebration...

Give your life to Christ, and you will be exempted from all these youthful vices...

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Moyinoluwa35(f): 8:59am On Feb 14, 2022
Articul8:

I do not like to lie,it will help me recharge my phone.
send me your number let me recharge you
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by CSTRR: 9:01am On Feb 14, 2022
I was coming from work yesterday, at the park I saw two different ladies giving their phones to two different okada men to answer the calls.

I just smiled.
Boys dey control their Valentine's day fucckkk already.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Adlac(m): 9:08am On Feb 14, 2022
Fedrick100:
Oga virginity is overrated
Nigerians are always making virginity looks like it’s a big deal

Okay, Sure you have sister.

1 Like

Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Austema(m): 9:11am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:

Buy food stuff, no single grain of rice at home and oil

2263648432 zenith

Thank you so much
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Orente21(f): 9:12am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
To refill my gas. Thanks ma
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Awaoyelmoni(m): 9:15am On Feb 14, 2022
[quote author=Moyinoluwa35 [/quote] pay d 500 i owe d palm oil seller & pay on d spot the one i'll colect 2day.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Rosaline5000: 9:18am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
I will recharge my phone with 1k and use the rest to eat
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Bellamy01: 9:22am On Feb 14, 2022
wink[color=#006600][/color]
Moyinoluwa35:
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Mhykel217(m): 9:26am On Feb 14, 2022
To use and sustain myself.
Re: One Thing You Must Not Lose On Valentine's Day by Nobody: 9:42am On Feb 14, 2022
Moyinoluwa35:
2k can make my hair. The one I m on is old already, two months down the line and managing it with excess gel and bandana

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Do Women Value Most In Men? / Can You Allow Any Gym Instructor To Do This To Your Girl? / Can Prostitution Ever Be Justified?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.