Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,238 members, 7,887,678 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:14 PM

My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me (2342 Views)

Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by TheWolfen(m): 1:53am On Feb 20, 2022
Hmm.
Don't put any expectations on anyone for they only humans and you should always expect humans to act like a human so you won't be surprise by any of their act.
It is hard to fault your sister especially with the little information you provided but I think you should focus to get help elsewhere.
May God see you through

Streetmalam:

I ain't puting any expectations on her,I have my business that I am doing just that the unfortunate person came and made away with my money and more over it's this same guy that am pregnant that start the business for me without my #5 on all the whole expenses and it's now from profit I was able to there for her all through but now am down and she refused to help me or even my last sibling because I have been there for the two of em still she got this extent of earn some money per month at least she should try to help to reduce my worries. Am not really make it compulsory she must help beside my guy has made request from his new job to get at least 300k for me to start up with again.

You are not listening...
She is not your problem.

Focus to get help elsewhere..

honestly in life you help people just because you simply want to help them and not expect anything in return. Do you know if your sister is in a bad spot right now? How regularly do you guys talk over the phone or have a face to face conversation?

I understand the point you trying to make but if a blood relative couldn't/wouldn't/can't come through for you due to whatever reasons,
Don't blame them.

The moment you redirect your focus is that time you will likely find solution to this problem

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Kobojunkie: 2:45am On Feb 20, 2022
TheWolfen:
Hmm.
Don't put any expectations on your anyone for they only humans and you should always expect humans to act like human so you won't be surprise by any of their act.
It is hard to fault your sister even with the little information you provided but I think you should focus to get help elsewhere.
I concur! undecided
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by greenmonk: 9:02am On Feb 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

so now for this above reason, you believe that your sister must bend over backwards and kill herself because of your issues?!

in life, NEVER EVER expect people to be you, they will always be THEMSELVES!!! i am sorry you had to learn the hard way, now stop wasting time expecting nonsense of others and SORT YOUR OWN LIFE OUT!
I just wonder how new generation of Nigerians reason or you just want to be woke. She laboured to train her younger sibling even when she had nothing and she didn't frown at her lifestyle but when she's hit by adversity her sister remembers that she has her own problems and you people are here justifying her selfishness.
Op, I pray that you find the help you're looking for. Just forget you have any siblings but also try to acquire some skills even on part-time basis to ensure that you are protected from the current situation in future.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Sammy101111(m): 9:34am On Feb 20, 2022
God help bless you and find a way out for you
When my dad and mum split
I followed my dad my sisters and my brother followed my dad
And my mum was richer than my dad .
My mum is very poisonous if she hate someone she will want you to hate them and i am not like that so i stayed with my dad
When my mum left my dad lost almost everything because the government destroy hes shop because it was under power line
He lost everything i stood with him
Can you believe there was a time i had to go to my sister for help she turned me down telling me she never told me to stay with my dad at first. My brother told me he dont have money that he want to buy another engine for hes car
It was then i realise my mum as poisoned there mind against me and my dad .
i got home started crying my dad asked me why i was crying but i never told him i went to meet my brother and sister to ask for help because he wouldn't be happy if i ask them .
It was then my life changed i throw my self away STARTED hustling in ladipo In less than 2 MONTH i could provide enough for me and my dad till my dad recovered and started another business and i am living on my own today .
I no no one will believe this non of my family member as given me 1 naira
I did boy boy years back even my oga son way no reach my age they send me mesage but God be the glory I can buy the things i want for my self today

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 1:17pm On Feb 20, 2022
bigjackass:
It's very possible that she doesn't have 50k to give you. Infact I don't expect her to have. Because 50k is a meagre salary and she has been working for just 6 months. It will take being extremely stingy to herself for a woman to have any savings on 50k salary. Feeding alone will consume more than 30k and that is with plenty management. Daily commuting, clothes, skin, hair, airtime and data, and so on.
What if I said I still do all this till last month before she stopped picking up my calls still thesame last month somebody on my POS business made a way with my money.

She doesn't pay for accommodation she is living with a family member where I was before meeting my husband.and this month my last born asked her for just 2k and she refused saying she does not have isn't this enough to think other wise.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 1:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
greenmonk:

I just wonder how new generation of Nigerians reason or you just want to be woke. She laboured to train her younger sibling even when she had nothing and she didn't frown at her lifestyle but when she's hit by adversity her sister remembers that she has her own problems and you people are here justifying her selfishness.
Op, I pray that you find the help you're looking for. Just forget you have any siblings but also try to acquire some skills even on part-time basis to ensure that you are protected from the current situation in future.

You are with me perspectively. I wanted her to be somebody my heart would be like a house without windows and doors so we will be able to push further but her is so deep that she even don't care about our last sibling and she knew how life has been rough to us as orphans without help just this guy, he is like God sent to me.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2022
TheWolfen:
Hmm.
Don't put any expectations on your anyone for they only humans and you should always expect humans to act like human so you won't be surprise by any of their act.
It is hard to fault your sister even with the little information you provided but I think you should focus to get help elsewhere.
May God see you through

I ain't puting any expectations on her,I have my business that I am doing just that the unfortunate person came and made away with my money and more over it's this same guy that am pregnant that start the business for me without my #5 on all the whole expenses and it's now from profit I was able to there for her all through but now am down and she refused to help me or even my last sibling because I have been there for the two of em still she got this extent of earn some money per month at least she should try to help to reduce my worries. Am not really make it compulsory she must help beside my guy has made request from his new job to get at least 300k for me to start up with again.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by NoToPile: 2:00pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:

I know it's painful for you that someone you squeezed out and gave something out of the very little you had to at least help her stand her feet is now ignoring your calls simply because it is assumed it because of the 50k you are calling. Even if she doesn't have the money can't she just say it and stop ignoring your calls.

But It's better you are learning this now some learnt the very hard way at the ripe old age.

Since she's not picking stop calling, and for the youngest sis dothe little you can do to help her stand on her feet once you are financially balanced.

I am not surprised she's not even supporting the girl with small change, it's all about sacrifice, some people don't know what it means, you did it for her, she might not do it for either you or your sister just understand that, she might not be a bad person, shes just not wired for such.

I hope you bounce back soon.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 2:04pm On Feb 20, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

it doesnt matter whether you are an orphan or from an extended family... you have to stop expecting people to do what YOU want them to do with their finances. she has her own life to live, her own issues, her own wahala to deal with... and if she decides she cant help you then so be it. see as you are hellbent into believing that she MUST help you by fire or by force?!?! go put that negative energy on the dude who empregnated you instead, HE should be the one you turn to and DEMAND he does something, not your sister. she said she aint go it and cant help you, and that should be the end of the story.

stop making plans on other's people pockets, just because you put your own self into some trouble! your misplaced hormones are acting up.

no wonder people dont want to talk to you or answer your calls, when you reason the way you do!

I don't know your area of study based on education if it based on counceling or law you are not doing well at all.

My husband has arranged to get me some money to start up with again because he started the first that the unfortunate person made away with.
My reason here is hear people's opinions on what could made her act this way to me and her own younger sis whom she has refused to help too.
All your comments are based on why I got pregnant for the guy in the first place and this same person has been there for the both of through the whole time besides not all successful couple start their life with wedlock especially the less privileged like me #all fingers are not equal we may grow up big tomorrow and wedding is not age limited.

Pls come up with a better opinion not blames.
She is still my sister I can't just forget her like that rather I will live her to do what she thought is good for her. No one knows tomorrow she may come to need my help and I will be limited which I have never done to her
For once in our lives that's it
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 2:18pm On Feb 20, 2022
NoToPile:

I know it's painful for you that someone you squeezed out and gave something out of the very little you had to at least help her stand her feet is now ignoring your calls simply because it is assumed it because of the 50k you are calling. Even if she doesn't have the money can't she just say it and stop ignoring your calls.

But It's better you are learning this now some learnt the very hard way at the ripe old age.

Since she's not picking stop calling, and for the youngest sis dothe little you can do to help her stand on her feet once you are financially balanced.

I am not surprised she's not even supporting the girl with small change, it's all about sacrifice, some people don't know what it means, you did it for her, she might not do it for either you or your sister just understand that, she might not be a bad person, shes just not wired for such.

I hope you bounce back soon.

Sure I will,the God that brought me this far will not stop here by his grace.
I was just 5 when we lost mom and dad and she was 3 and our last born was just 3months old imagine the condition all the way and now she is 21 I expected her to be my back my bone in this life of ours so we can grow up together helping each other but since it's like this I will put her aside and focus on become a better person while I do my possible best for our last born.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Kobojunkie: 2:23pm On Feb 20, 2022
greenmonk:

You act as though that ain't how many Nigerians actually relate to each other regularly? No be when you need help dem go remember say you no pay Iya alajo 12 years ago? undecided
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Mariangeles(f): 2:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:

You are with me perspectively. I wanted her to be somebody my heart would be like a house without windows and doors so we will be able to push further but her is so deep that she even don't care about our last sibling and she knew how life has been rough to us as orphans without help just this guy, he is like God sent to me.

With the bolded, I understand why you’re deeply hurt, but remember that God is always with you.
God will never leave or forsake you. Including your sisters.
You are not alone.

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Truvelisback(m): 2:47pm On Feb 20, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Rubbiish(m): 3:05pm On Feb 20, 2022
Just keep doing ur best & don't think too much about her. U are a good person

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 3:29pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubbiish:
Is this Rubiish talking like somebody with sense? Jesus! Wetin we no go see on NL! Rubbish, take hand, shake my hand abeg! See growth!

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 3:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubbiish:
Just keep doing ur best & don't think too much about her. U are a good person
Why did you delete what you wrote. That was a great post. She definitely needed that post. See as you advice like normal person grin. Rubbiish my second husband that year.

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Rubbiish(m): 3:35pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:

Why did you delete what you wrote. That was a great post. She definitely needed that post. See as you advice like normal person grin. Rubbiish my second husband that year.
Went through her profile & saw a contradicting post.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 3:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubbiish:

Oh really, let me take a look.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 3:40pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam, so you are a man wasting our time here and using us to catch cruise? You better go and do a thorough check of your mental health because, I don’t think you are ok. You want to spoil and cast doubt in this place where people come with real life issues. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2022
08121334797. Is this not your phone number? Did you want to wail here enough till people give you money? You think you can succeed in life by tricking people and getting ahead by lying to them? God don punish you today!
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by piroux(f): 3:49pm On Feb 20, 2022
50k is not a lot of money @op. I remember earning that too when I had one job like that in this same Lagos. Years ago, in fact. It didn't get anywhere even then. And I am not be any stretch an extravagant person. Just transport, feeding and small ijekuje and film, waso. I hardly ever made my hair and I had to save up to be able to buy a phone.

Please it is not a lot. At all. And that's what your sister might not be able to communicate. But you sound like you have expectations of your siblings to take care of your own bills. You even seem a bit entitled to it. If not, 50k from your sister should not have entered your plans.

Please, send her a text message, just tell her you want to check on her and manage your problems yourself. You can tell them the problem but don't ask them for money except they offer. Life is capricious, so are people. Just maintain your lane, you will be okay.

As to having a baby now, why though? Why not get married first? It's just more responsibilities. It it well with you.
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 4:06pm On Feb 20, 2022
Rubbiish:

What's contradicting thin you saw
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 4:21pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:
08121334797. Is this not your phone number? Did you want to wail here enough till people give you money? You think you can succeed in life by tricking people and getting ahead by lying to them? God don punish you today!

Has any of my text here looks like I am begging anyone for money? Anyways i used my husband's phone to post my Borden to seek opinions.

Let me used this opportunity to do small ads
If felt you have saved enough and want to get ride, call the above number for Nigeria used or TOKUMBO cars at affordable price @de caston auto. That's my husband's new job
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 4:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:
Streetmalam, so you are a man wasting our time here and using us to catch cruise? You better go and do a thorough check of your mental health because, I don’t think you are ok. You want to spoil and cast doubt in this place where people come with real life issues. Shame on you.

What ever...
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 4:31pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:

May your mouth voice out what will bring goods thing to you in life. Amen
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:

Has any of my text here looks like I am begging anyone for money? Anyways i used my husband's phone to post my Borden to seek opinions.

Let me used this opportunity to do small ads
If felt you have saved enough and want to get ride, call the above number for Nigeria used or TOKUMBO cars at affordable price @de caston auto. That's my husband's new job
Oh you know how you were being manipulative. You are a man. You know the helpless orphan story will always get people. Helpless orphaned and pregnant with a boyfriend, not husband who recently changed jobs but has to borrow money for you to start out. You did not back down and were consistent on your plot, despite the fact you were advised to go and see your so called sister. You tried to paint a pathetic picture.

Even Rubbiish was moved and wanted to send you money before checking your history. You know exactly what you are doing here. Everyone has advised you on what to do, why do you keep going on and on about being in need? You are a man, close this thread a d go and find hard work to do.

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Innobee99(m): 4:38pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:

My sister is no other person to me.
This guy has been the source of my being able to care for my sister while on her skill aquisition.
That's why u just jump and got pregnant because he's the source of ur everything

Abegiiii

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 5:25pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:

Oh you know how you were being manipulative. You are a man. You know the helpless orphan story will always get people. Helpless orphaned and pregnant with a boyfriend, not husband who recently changed jobs but has to borrow money for you to start out. You did not back down and were consistent on your plot, despite the fact you were advised to go and see your so called sister. You tried to paint a pathetic picture.

Even Rubbiish was moved and wanted to send you money before checking your history. You know exactly what you are doing here. Everyone has advised you on what to do, why do you keep going on and on about being in need? You are a man, close this thread a d go and find hard work to do.

Let me be clear to you all o...
Am not here to ask anyone for money o, opinions is what I seek...I don't understand why this person is not getting my point straight. Am a man yes but am using my husband's phone to post here Which I explained earlier on...

May any of you not fall into situation like this because it's hard to bare and think forward in such condition...

I pray again... May you not use your mouth to invite problem that will last your life time because I didn't force you must to comment on this post before you start reigning abuse on me abeg you
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by baby124: 6:51pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:

Am not here to ask anyone for money o, opinions is what I seek...I don't understand why this person is not getting my point straight. Am a man yes but am using my husband's phone to post here Which I explained earlier on...

May any of you not fall into situation like this because it's hard to bare and think forward in such condition...

I pray again... May you not use your mouth to invite problem that will last your life time because I didn't force you must to comment on this post before you start reigning abuse on me abeg you
You are a fraudster. You know what you are doing. You will attract calamity for trying to defraud. Your boyfriend went from boyfriend to husband when people started insulting you for getting pregnant prematurely. You clearly saw they had lost pity and the script was not going as planned. You are playing on people’s emotions, you don’t have to ask for money, but repeatedly implying how much in a bad shape you are will definitely push people to contact you to help! If it was your boyfriend’s handle you would have said that at the start. You try very hard to twist your words to seem uneducated. All lies. You are a scammer.

1 Like

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:14pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:
I don't know your area of study based on education if it based on counceling or law you are not doing well at all.

i am not trying to counsel you, i am simply giving you the undiluted truth here... aka MY OPINION. you can take it or you can take it, choice is yours, but my opinion wont change .

My reason here is hear people's opinions on what could made her act this way to me and her own younger sis whom she has refused to help too.

i doubt this is your aim, but so be it... your sista said she cant help you, accept it for christ sake! stop trying to change her ways, just because you dont like it. not everyone should help you, just because you helped them, everyone is different.

All your comments are based on why I got pregnant for the guy in the first place and this same person has been there for the both of through the whole time besides not all successful couple start their life with wedlock especially the less privileged like me #all fingers are not equal we may grow up big tomorrow and wedding is not age limited.

stop writing rubbish online, i have solely focussed on you and your failed state of mind where you are bitter because someone you helped doesnt/cant return the favour. this is the whole issue here, thats why you are pissed.... and i am just trying to make you understand that "such is life".

Pls come up with a better opinion not blames.

where is the blame here? i am simply telling you to FACE YOUR OWN MESS AND STOP TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE OTHERS HAVE A HAND IN YOUR MESSED UP LIFE:

She is still my sister I can't just forget her like that rather I will live her to do what she thought is good for her. No one knows tomorrow she may come to need my help and I will be limited which I have never done to her
For once in our lives that's it

if i had a narrow minded conceited sista (like you are), i would also avoid her call/contact, this isnt healthy!
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Acidosis(m): 7:36pm On Feb 20, 2022
Streetmalam:

Am not here to ask anyone for money o, opinions is what I seek...I don't understand why this person is not getting my point straight. Am a man yes but am using my husband's phone to post here Which I explained earlier on..

padin?
Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by armyofone(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20, 2022
Family or friends - if you tried connecting with someone and they refused to connect with you, leave them alone. Thing is, they may be facing their own challenges in life.

Op, just face your front for now. Focus on your baby and husband (immediate family).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Establishes Family Courts / Tribal Marks / Photos: 20-year-old Mom Who Abandoned Baby On Subway Platform Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.