Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,767 members, 7,875,924 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:22 AM

My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me (2326 Views)

Mum Ran Away 13 Years Ago, Abandoned Me, Sister – Osun Man / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / He Abandoned Me With Pregnancy.Please Where Can I Report Him For Child Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: My Own Biological Sister Abandoned Me by Streetmalam: 11:50pm On Feb 20, 2022
baby124:

You are a fraudster. You know what you are doing. You will attract calamity for trying to defraud. Your boyfriend went from boyfriend to husband when people started insulting you for getting pregnant prematurely. You clearly saw they had lost pity and the script was not going as planned. You are playing on people’s emotions, you don’t have to ask for money, but repeatedly implying how much in a bad shape you are will definitely push people to contact you to help! If it was your boyfriend’s handle you would have said that at the start. You try very hard to twist your words to seem uneducated. All lies. You are a scammer.

It's only God that will judge us that's all I have to tell you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Christmas Giveaway / Happy Birthday Tgirl4real / Strange Habit

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.