Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,598 members, 7,948,318 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:08 PM

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His (23476 Views)

Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
BillionKnights:

Of point
I know
Now slide off kiddo.. wink
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by MufasaLion: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
All I know is that DNA don't lie.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 21, 2022
And the bullshit continues. Africa's method of solving problems....... stick your head in the sand and pretend the problem is not there.... when questioned about it, throw some tradition and religion into the mix

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by BillionKnights: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

I know
Now slide off kiddo.. wink
cheesy
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by seyz91(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
cheesy
Hardexalan:
So u mean,if I called Dangote "my father,that's all all, is automatically my father

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Freemasonry: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Oga it is despicable and deceitful for a woman to make a man believe that a child is his, when in actual sense it's the product of an away match.

If a man wants to adopt a child or anything of the sort, it should be with his full chest. Not this gratuitous insult of fathering another man's child ignorantly.

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Salim27(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Lol I can't stop laughing.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by PressMyButton: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
You are talking nonsense sir. Back in the day, a child that does not belong to the man was openly called a bastard.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ryda:
His opinion!
Everyone is entitled to one.

Only God knows the amount of atrocities committed by our forefathers
Oga actor this is 2022 not 1906!

If not for infidelity in some homes, why would one opt for paternity test.
He should rest abeg, wisdom is not determined by old age. angry
You meant 1609 actually

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by OBALOLA55(m): 5:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:
Nollywood actor, Ugezu J Ugezu, has stirred reactions after he shared his opinion on doing a DNA test to confirm the paternity of a child.

Taking to his Instagram page on Monday, February 21, the thespian noted that the issue of DNA has tore many homes apart. According to him, carrying out a DNA test on a child is not an African thing.

He noted that any child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child, and that was how our forefathers lived their lives and enjoyed peace of mind.

“A child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child. Period. This DNA thing is not really an African thing. A child born to an African man is the African man’s child. Our fathers held this belief and enjoyed peace of mind. This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children. In THINGS FALL APART, the mother Earth rose against Okonkwo for killing the child who called him father. THINK!”. He wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPAvg-rlZ6/?utm_medium=copy_link
angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
... Only unfaithful married couples or an impotent man will agree with him

Now I know that this man lacks wisdom.
Ugezu just tell us that you are impotent.

5 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Kajaard: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
This one is a big fool.

DNA testing is here to stay.

Thunder fire all the promiscuous women angry

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by BigManPeter(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
Another SIMPle man spotted cry

Anyway, I have free affiliate marketing materials for you on my signature (that if you follow it you'll make at least 50k/weekly)

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!
being a low down dirty cheap wh0re is also unafrican but many women are gladly indulging in the act...thus a DNA test is required ALWAYS!!!!

what person in their right mind wouldnt want to know whether their "child" is theirs biologically or not?!?!

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by lasheun: 5:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
It's in what he says.
Your papa nobi my papa.
But maybe is so in Igbo land sha!
saphiere:
Where is the lie?

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by WorWorBoy: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dumb thing to say especially when we are in the era of where Paternity fraud is on the rampage.

4 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by jrusky(m): 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mr that is not correct in this part of the world. You are indirectly telling women to be flirting around.

So you mean it sound cool to train a child all your life and at your 60 years plus your wife suddenly come up and say look my hubby that child is not yous the real father want his child and Mr Ugenzu or whatever you will go and do thanksgiving for that baa?

Mr man it is easy to say but when it hit you then you will understand no be joke bro or is there something in your closet you are not telling us?

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by livinbygrace: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
I used to think this man have sense

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Solofresh2: 5:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense
He is not making any sense.Same as you.
By the way, saying a Nigerian man has made sense, are you saying your father never had sense?

9 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Lamanii22(f): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
I support the DNA though..... not doing dna would make many women go scotfree and it would make men a fool...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Goldbw122(m): 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:44pm On Feb 21, 2022
Techsupport:
And the bullshit continues. Africa's method of solving problems....... stick your head in the sand and pretend the problem is not there.... when questioned about it, throw some tradition and religion into the mix
Thank you for being sensible.. exactly and aptly put..

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by emekachief: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
SO MANY IMPOTENT MAN IN OUR SOCIETE TODAY. please ignore this lunatic because I knew him and his family very well. HE IS IMPOTENT AND DEPENDS ON HIS WIFE WAYWARDNESS FOR KIDS.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by yinkeys(m): 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
See scam
Another way not to ensure paternity grin
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Flier: 5:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
That is why I unfollowed the man,he always post tribalistic and disgusting opinion
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by BigManPeter(m): 5:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
Mitsurugi:
I've always known Dangote is my daddy cheesy

cheesy cheesy
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Hungerbadoo: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
OYO
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Nicepoker(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ignorance? undecided
DNA is important to living beings as it is the carrier of our genetic information .
In adverse times when we might need variability then it is the genes present in it that can mutate and make us adapt ..It is responsible for inheritance and other issues..

DNA is the basic functional unit of life. It carries all our traits which are being inherited from our parents. The first mutation and formation of human was due to change in the complexity and composition of the DNA content or genes. DNA play a vital role in providing survival evolutions..
I seriously don't understand where this man ignorant primitive statement is coming from tho.. undecided
Look how some Dumbos will support him without reasoning deeply..
Nairalanders arrange your things the world is coming to an end. grin

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by rafcrown(m): 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
SIMPLE; LET US KNOW THE BIOLOGICAL DAD/FATHER. DONT GIVE WHAT BELONGS TO PETER TO KAREEM.PERIOD.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Theunbothered: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na mumu dey encourage girls to do rubbish
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by FERNANDEZISBACK: 5:47pm On Feb 21, 2022
Nicepoker:
Nairalanders arrange your things the world is coming to an end. grin
Cos i spoke the fact? cheesy cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photo / Oyo Corps Members Visit Toyin Abraham On Movie Set (Video) / Runtown Becomes Infinix Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.