Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,598 members, 7,948,321 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His (23477 Views)

Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Cubalabloo(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
That's an archaic, degrading, unpalatable and savage way of reasoning.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by steveodo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
Say Igbo culture, not Africa. Its not acceptable in idoma for a married woman to sleep with another man talk more of having a child for a man that is not your husband.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by onikoyikosoko: 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
olas24u:

57 countries make up Africa with different cultures Gods,religion and tradition,so he his definately writing rubbish.He should teach igbos adoption ,and not cheating ,trading in kids or kidnapping.,or baby manufactiring.

Oh my God.....RIP English......
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by DrMuzungu(m): 6:18pm On Feb 21, 2022
This "man" should relocate to Dumbfvckistan, only there such statements are acceptable.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Olafisoyem: 6:19pm On Feb 21, 2022
I think he has a point. If the kid was born into your house, with your name, with you as the father on the birth certificate and you have taken responsibility for the child then it’s your child.

If the biological father comes and tries to take him away you can refuse it, fight it and even the law will back you up.

You can do a test if you like but even after if you choose to keep the child it’s up to you.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by derecho(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Trust must be built on The Truth.
You can Love everybody but
Never trust anyone not tested.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by steveodo(m): 6:21pm On Feb 21, 2022
Before you commit adultery remember the outcome which is sex=pregnancy=child=DNA
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense.
Before you do DNA, consider the emotional state of the child.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by BJanta: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:
Nollywood actor, Ugezu J Ugezu, has stirred reactions after he shared his opinion on doing a DNA test to confirm the paternity of a child.

Taking to his Instagram page on Monday, February 21, the thespian noted that the issue of DNA has tore many homes apart. According to him, carrying out a DNA test on a child is not an African thing.

He noted that any child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child, and that was how our forefathers lived their lives and enjoyed peace of mind.

“A child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child. Period. This DNA thing is not really an African thing. A child born to an African man is the African man’s child. Our fathers held this belief and enjoyed peace of mind. This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children. In THINGS FALL APART, the mother Earth rose against Okonkwo for killing the child who called him father. THINK!”. He wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPAvg-rlZ6/?utm_medium=copy_link

That's definitely in Iboland where there're no illegitimate children, not in all Africa or any other part of Nigeria .
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by kayperry: 6:22pm On Feb 21, 2022
Yeah !! DNA is not an africa thing buh one thing he forgot is africans had there own form of DNA validation via traditional family rites or distinct body marks/symbols, as a matter of fact our forefathers had no tolerance for a cheating wives talk more of a bastard, back then magun/thunderbolt was an household item.

one thing i have learnt is age is just a number, person fit old make e no get sense, more like a bastard advocating for bastards

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by flokii: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2022
steveodo:
Say Igbo culture, not Africa. Its not acceptable in idoma for a married woman to sleep with another man talk more of having a child for a man that is not your husband.

The Igbo culture promotes promiscuity among their women.. a wife will get pregnant and deliver yellow pawpaw while herself and the husband are black like charcoal but the man will still accept like that saying it's culture.
In the West, we don't tolerate infidelity and that is the cause of divorce cases among couples. In some places like Delta, it's rumored that the husband dies once the wife cheats or take in for another man while still married.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Brushstrokes20: 6:25pm On Feb 21, 2022
Pathetic filth! undecided
# the stupidest thing I've read this year!
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Sneaktee: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
For mouth abi
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by manontree: 6:28pm On Feb 21, 2022
A woman that would cheat would do so, regardless of what you do. Do you know how many married women so this, and plenty are clever at not getting pregnant outside. Only those not smart enough get caught by DNA
So when you do the test and confirm the kids are yours, good for you. It may well be that she is smart enough not to get pregnant from outside

A good woman would not allow a strange man touch her, let alone sleep with her, regardless of her situation and circumstances

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by annyz: 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense.

Did the woman consider the emotional state of the husband before opening her legs wide for another man

Any person that brings wood infested insects home should expect a visiting lizard.

Sense is not by old age but to hear from P Edochie so we can add up

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by VULCAN(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
So your point being that all kids that do not belong to the father were swapped at birth?

Is this your pathetic attempt to deny the fact that paternity fraud is real and is confirmed to be on the increase worldwide

ModelLook:
HUSBAND WITH AA GENOTYPE AND WIFE WITH AS GENOTYPE FIND OUT THAT THEIR BABY IS SS. HOW CAN? WHAT HAPPENED?

Husband is AA, Wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

At first, it appeared like a joke, a very bad one.

Medically, that isn't or shouldn't be possible.

They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening.

Husband ain't the father of the baby.

He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn't father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby.

Wife wouldn't confess.

She insisted he fathered the baby.

It's just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby's SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain't the baby's dad.

Wife still insisting she didn't get impregnated externally.

She went ahead to do another DNA.

Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself.

Husband got crazy.

Their home became a "once upon a time."

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn't father her baby and the baby's genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of hers the whole matter.

Her friend just felt she's using female's antics.

"Take responsibility," she was told.

She kept swearing and swearing.

Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible.

Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS.

Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring.

But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion.

If wife is innocent, then she's not the mother of the child.

I immediately called my friend that I've found a possible solution.

MNA (Maternity Test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she's not the mother of the baby.

Babies were changed at birth.

Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done "ear and dear."

They got their own baby back - AS.

They returned the supposed baby.

Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn't trust her.

They settled and made up.

They just had their second baby - a boy.

Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything.

Once bitten, twice shy�

At times, so called "Paternity Fraud" is change of babies at the hospital.

Stay Vigilant.

(A True Story)

#Copied
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by derecho(m): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
Why fight for what's not yours? If you can overlook your unfaithful wife's wickedness why deprive the real father his child?

@the kid being born into your house
It's akin to a stolen property brought into your house and given to you as a gift and someone came to prove it belongs to him.You can ONLY fight for what you're sure belongs to you, friend.

This DNA thing shouldn't have been an issue if not for the unfaithfulness/wickedness of nowadays girls.
Olafisoyem:
I think he has a point. If the kid was born into your house, with your name, with you as the father on the birth certificate and you have taken responsibility for the child then it’s your child.

If the biological father comes and tries to take him away you can refuse it, fight it and even the law will back you up.

You can do a test if you like but even after if you choose to keep the child it’s up to you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by olas24u(f): 6:30pm On Feb 21, 2022
onikoyikosoko:

Oh my God.....RIP English......

But you understand that Africa is not only your own country?
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Eastcaostboy: 6:31pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Stop DNA are you okay,...
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by laiperi: 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2022
I think the Op is taken literally.

In this day of women's lib. with prosmicuity embedded, a man may need DNA test. One of Bill Cosby children that was not his threatened to sue him because she was not getting enough money after she had tuition fees, vacation once a year and spending money.

Cosby had to resort to DNA test.

Again, the Op is right literally because if you are well off, your brothers and sisters children call you Dad. Even househelps in the same compound call you Dad. We also have big Dad and small Mummy. Sometimes the kids ask: how many mums and dads do I have?

Situations have changed, money is scarce and nobody wants others' responsibilities, especially from a promiscuous woman.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by LordIsaac(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
Putting on suit used to be unAfrican, yet, it is now a norm. DNA has come to stay! grin
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by AreaFada2: 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2022
ModelLook:
HUSBAND WITH AA GENOTYPE AND WIFE WITH AS GENOTYPE FIND OUT THAT THEIR BABY IS SS. HOW CAN? WHAT HAPPENED?

Husband is AA, Wife is AS. 3 months after they had their first child, they found out their daughter was SS.

Stay Vigilant.

(A True Story)

#Copied
This story is too long. If a woman disputes paternity test, let her do maternity test. If baby fails maternity test too it can be a swap by mistake or by design. If no evidence of swap, she can test if she has chimera genes. Simple.

The vast majority of failed paternity tests are due to paternity fraud.
Most women who did paternity fraud quietly go away.

A late relative's three kids belonged to two other men outside. Seen it all.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by temiyato(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Emotional state ko , emotional country ni. DNA na must as long as u can afford it.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by anoda(m): 6:36pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ignorance? undecided
DNA is important to living beings as it is the carrier of our genetic information .
In adverse times when we might need variability then it is the genes present in it that can mutate and make us adapt ..It is responsible for inheritance and other issues..

DNA is the basic functional unit of life. It carries all our traits which are being inherited from our parents. The first mutation and formation of human was due to change in the complexity and composition of the DNA content or genes. DNA play a vital role in providing survival evolutions..
I seriously don't understand where this man ignorant primitive statement is coming from tho.. undecided
Look how some Dumbos will support him without reasoning deeply..
pple like you dey give me joy. No gragra kee dem with fact.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Osibajo2023: 6:37pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
asewo don drop quote
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by okuta007: 6:38pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:

yes, emotional state of the child is very important but please consider this

"what if a woman bring a child to you especially a daughter and called that child yours and you believed her" - and you invested your life earnings to give this child the best of life - you gave this child your time- you forsook your own needs over the years for this child - and there comes a time in life when the child is an adult, these happened

1. you were in need of blood and your blood type is scarce, the doctor said. aha your daughter is here, she can give you blood
2. only to discover she cant because she is not you child - you manage to get blood from someone else
3. u ran a DNA test and discovered she is indeed not your child - and now you have been duped, she now knows u are not her father
4. she goes in search of her real father - finds him and he told her emotional tales of how her mother vanished as soon as she was pregnt
5. she immediately bonds with him and now spends quality time with just to make up for lost times - introduces her Fiance to him
6. she gets married, the newly discovered dad collects her bride price and takes the shine of you who raised her all the years
7. She starts splitting both her time and money meant for you half-half with her newly discovered dad or even gives him 100%
8. Your wife follows suit, makes up with her daughter's father's because she doesn't want her "successful" daughter to blacklist her
9. May God not let you be sick and need both mother and daughter to care for you, then you are in dire straits! They will leave you
10. And then and only then will you realize that "BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER" and not all that call you father are your children.

A wise is a word for a enough!!! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by emmaodet: 6:39pm On Feb 21, 2022
chatinent:
[s]This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children.[/s]

Ok, so men should be keeping promiscuous women because they want a happy home? What's happy in being betrayed?

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

I rest my pen.

[img]https://media1./images/fc000ba0b39c56c1480f00d9a5793b1c/tenor.gif?itemid=4874046[/img]

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by derecho(m): 6:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Friend, it's not about money.It borders on trust. I understand the woman can feel slighted but if a man is unfortunate to marry these ladies without value for marriage. I don't see anything wrong with secretly conducting DNA. Forgiveness is a different matter but it's important to know the Truth.
laiperi:
I think the Op is taken literally.

In this day of women's lib. with prosmicuity embedded, a man may need DNA test. One of Bill Cosby children that was not his threatened to sue him because she was not getting enough money after she had tuition fees, vacation once a year and spending money.

Cosby had to resort to DNA test.

Again, the Op is right literally because if you are well off, your brothers and sisters children call you Dad. Even househelps in the same compound call you Dad. We also have big Dad and small Mummy. Sometimes the kids ask: how many mums and dads do I have?

Situations have changed, money is scarce and nobody wants others' responsibilities, especially from a promiscuous woman.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
anoda:
pple like you dey give me joy. No gragra kee dem with fact.
kiss
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:42pm On Feb 21, 2022
What an alakoba report. angry
Inotherwords it is an African thing to raise a Bastard. It is a family thing to him
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Arkmanbuddy(m): 6:45pm On Feb 21, 2022
ModelLook:

They conducted the genotype test in four medical labs, and the result came out the same.

Husband and wife decided to have their genotype test again. Results were the same.

Then it became clear what was happening.

Husband ain't the father of the baby.

He secretly had a DNA test and it was confirmed he didn't father the baby.

Amidst the confusion, he asked his wife if he fathered the baby.

Wife wouldn't confess.

She insisted he fathered the baby.

It's just obvious that whoever fathered the baby is AS which resulted in the baby's SS.

They went for a paternity test and it was glaring husband ain't the baby's dad.

Wife still insisting she didn't get impregnated externally.

She went ahead to do another DNA.

Result was the same.

Wife became a shadow of herself.

Husband got crazy.

Their home became a "once upon a time."

Wife kept researching how possible it was that her husband didn't father her baby and the baby's genotype is SS.

Then she told a friend of hers the whole matter.

Her friend just felt she's using female's antics.

"Take responsibility," she was told.

She kept swearing and swearing.

Her friend told me of the whole drama.

I kept thinking about how this would be possible.

Medically, it was impossible for AA to birth SS.

Coupled with the DNA results, it was glaring.

But wife claiming innocence and swearing on her life was a whole different thing.

I thought of what could have been. Then I arrived at a conclusion.

If wife is innocent, then she's not the mother of the child.

I immediately called my friend that I've found a possible solution.

MNA (Maternity Test) to the rescue.

They went for an MNA, and test revealed she's not the mother of the baby.

Babies were changed at birth.

Long story cut short, they involved the police and investigations were carried out.

Multiple tests done "ear and dear."

They got their own baby back - AS.

They returned the supposed baby.

Hospital was sued for the negligence and trauma.

Wife was so displeased her husband didn't trust her.

They settled and made up.

They just had their second baby - a boy.

Husband stayed with wife in labor room and monitored everything.

Once bitten, twice shy�

Stay Vigilant.

(A True Story)

#Copied

Open a thread for this please, it's very important!
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by jaxxy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 21, 2022
If a child calls u dad for most of his life or cos u raised him as a son I don’t see why U should go crazy just because he isn’t ur biological. Life is bigger than genes. There are many biological children who only brought regret to their families.

I can’t be so myopic even though I’m against paternity fraud bt it’s the woman who shud be held responsible not the kids.

We are not animals. We are human.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Looks Flawless In New Makeup Photo / Oyo Corps Members Visit Toyin Abraham On Movie Set (Video) / Runtown Becomes Infinix Brand Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.