Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,866 members, 7,915,486 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 03:24 AM

Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His (23437 Views)

Ugezu Celebrates His Daughter. Akabuaku Who Is Officer In The US Army / meth: Ugezu J Ugezu Cries Out / Rotimi Salami: DNA Test Not Important, Unless Someone Drags Your Child With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Princekunle10: 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok, your opinion, though.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by rafcrown(m): 5:48pm On Feb 21, 2022
OTEDOLA,MY DAD.
Hardexalan:
So u mean,if I called Dangote "my father,that's all all, is automatically my father
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Druss(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:
Nollywood actor, Ugezu J Ugezu, has stirred reactions after he shared his opinion on doing a DNA test to confirm the paternity of a child.

Taking to his Instagram page on Monday, February 21, the thespian noted that the issue of DNA has tore many homes apart. According to him, carrying out a DNA test on a child is not an African thing.

He noted that any child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child, and that was how our forefathers lived their lives and enjoyed peace of mind.

“A child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child. Period. This DNA thing is not really an African thing. A child born to an African man is the African man’s child. Our fathers held this belief and enjoyed peace of mind. This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children. In THINGS FALL APART, the mother Earth rose against Okonkwo for killing the child who called him father. THINK!”. He wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaPAvg-rlZ6/?utm_medium=copy_link

His proof of concept is based on a fictional book. You know based on LOTR, I believe there are walking talking trees.

Next....

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Archworld(m): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:
Nollywood actor, Ugezu J Ugezu, has stirred reactions after he shared his opinion on doing a DNA test to confirm the paternity of a child.

Taking to his Instagram page on Monday, February 21, the thespian noted that the issue of DNA has tore many homes apart. According to him, carrying out a DNA test on a child is not an African thing.

He noted that any child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child, and that was how our forefathers lived their lives and enjoyed peace of mind.

“A child who calls an African man father is an African man’s child. Period. This DNA thing is not really an African thing. A child born to an African man is the African man’s child. Our fathers held this belief and enjoyed peace of mind. This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children. In THINGS FALL APART, the mother Earth rose against Okonkwo for killing the child who called him father. THINK!”. He wrote.

You can as aware tell me that going to hospital for treatment is not African thing
Using electricity is not an African thing
Schooling is not an African thing
Using phone is not an African thing
Driving vehicle is not an African thing
Construction of road is not an African thing
Social media is not an African thing

4 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by ehay(f): 5:49pm On Feb 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
chatinent:
[s]This DNA stuff is tearing many homes apart and destroying many innocent children.[/s]

Ok, so men should be keeping promiscuous women because they want a happy home? What's happy in being betrayed?

Not all old people are wise. Some foolish young people grew old too.

I rest my pen.

[img]https://media1./images/fc000ba0b39c56c1480f00d9a5793b1c/tenor.gif?itemid=4874046[/img]

Do not betray and you will not be betrayed.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by ehay(f): 5:51pm On Feb 21, 2022
[color=#006600][/color]
PressMyButton:
You are talking nonsense sir. Back in the day, a child that does not belong to the man was openly called a bastard.

Not in most part of igboland.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Prechgold1180(m): 5:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
Hardexalan:
So u mean,if I called Dangote "my father,that's all all, is automatically my father

Do you read to understand or read to say thrash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by rafcrown(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
WOMEN AND WAYO ? DNA AS CCTV ?
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Bahamas95(m): 5:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
This man can give advice for Africa, in Nollywood movies. cheesy

Is he supporting paternity fraud or what?

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Newboss(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
His car is definitely an African thing. Mumu man

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by olas24u(f): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Where is the lie?
57 countries make up Africa with different cultures Gods,religion and traditions,so he his writing definitely should teach igbos adoption ,and not cheating ,trading in kids or kidnapping., or baby manufacturing.

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:54pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ugezu you done fall my hands badly..

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by VicM6: 5:55pm On Feb 21, 2022
make i go call dangote my father.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Kaybex007(m): 5:56pm On Feb 21, 2022
If this is really true about Africa, then I will say the tribe I belong to is not in Africa grin I mean the yorubas, what do you call ORO IDILE, and some rituals performed in order to know if a child is bastard or not, all these were done before the British colonization. I beg this elder that knows no history should sit one side and let the youths tell him what he missed when he was young.

3 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by nomenclature(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Na them
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
Awon father by acknowledgment spokesman have spoken.

Ladies, una no go deny this nigga o
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by ChangedMan1999(m): 5:59pm On Feb 21, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Ignorance? undecided
DNA is important to living beings as it is the carrier of our genetic information .
In adverse times when we might need variability then it is the genes present in it that can mutate and make us adapt ..It is responsible for inheritance and other issues..

DNA is the basic functional unit of life. It carries all our traits which are being inherited from our parents. The first mutation and formation of human was due to change in the complexity and composition of the DNA content or genes. DNA play a vital role in providing survival evolutions..
I seriously don't understand where this man ignorant primitive statement is coming from tho.. undecided
Look how some Dumbos will support him without reasoning deeply..

Girl,

I used to scroll down whenever I read your post, because I thought you have nothing reasonable to say.

But, I today, I have seen that you are a knowledgeable

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by omoadeleye(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
Old fool
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Dawn91(m): 6:01pm On Feb 21, 2022
saphiere:
Finally a Nigerian man has made sense. I don't support infidelity though men should stop with the DNA nonsense

I just knew you would type this grin

All the barren agents of paternity fraud will agree with what the mumu man said
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Fianze93(m): 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
He missed the point.

Because it is African to send home a wife who bears a child that is not of the husband for the husband.

So it is not DNA tha is wrong. What is wrong is sending away the innocent child.

In my culture you send the woman home with a keg of palm wine and a pear leaf affixed to the wine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by PressMyButton: 6:02pm On Feb 21, 2022
ehay:
[color=#006600][/color]

Not in most part of igboland.
Do you mean a child who is not the biological son is acceptable in iboland?
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by meobizy(f): 6:03pm On Feb 21, 2022
When I long realized old age wasn’t wisdom, life got a lot easy.

2 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by michlins(m): 6:05pm On Feb 21, 2022
He's somewhat right. If you read things fall apart. The relationship between Okonkwo and the slave boy who was living with him makes it a bit valid
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
He doesn't know anything about Africa. Africa always emphasize kinship and lineage for a reason. And you dare not tell your aged parents you want to marry from that lineage that's known for having stealing, psychosis etc in their DNA. This things are well known from time immemorial

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by derecho(m): 6:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
Even when you discovered the real father?
This is beyond sentiment. If every girl know that men would insist on DNA, some out of shame would stop this nonsense. This was what encouraged chastity in the past, until men started condoning this useless behavior of girls.

I believe in forgiveness but not until I know what I'm forgiving.

Fidelity is expected from the man too.
jumper524:
I share same sentiment.
Imagine training a child fir years only for DNA to say he's not my child??
The mother of the child would be punished for betrayal while the child would always remain my child.
A functional parent is more respected to both God and humanity than a biological parent..

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by onikoyikosoko: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
tydi:

Is like Mpuru Mmiri dey worry this one...... Nigeria has the highest paternity fraud in the world.....And this idiot expect Nigerian men to father a child or children produce from their wives adultery abi?

I have done DNA test for my first child, remaining my second and third kids.....trust any nigerian women at your own risk......

1 Like

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by flokii: 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2022
So why do countries like Canada ask for paternity test before giving Visa to applicants?..
That we are Africans doesn't mean we should belittle ourselves and encourage paternity fraud. No man deserves to raise other people's children in this hard economy no matter who or what says otherwise.

DNA tests ought to be made mandatory in Nigeria at childbirth. The husbands and even the kids deserves to know their real lineage.

5 Likes

Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by onikoyikosoko: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
revived2:
Simpson

cheesy grin grin

Na real simpson
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by rickleye: 6:15pm On Feb 21, 2022
Say What ?
Well he is actor ? Looking for publicity.
These are not the days of Things Fall Apart " Who killed the boy hat calls him father - Okonkwo "
DNA is what makes you, you - Your traits . It's the basic functional unit of life.
I plan to adopt one day but until then. If a woman claims i father a child - Produce the DNA.
Re: Ugezu: Doing DNA Test Not African, A Child That Calls African Man Father Is His by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2022
ChangedMan1999:

Girl,

I used to scroll down whenever I read your post, because I thought you have nothing reasonable to say.

But, I today, I have seen that you are a knowledgeable
Thanks I really appreciate.. kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Mohbad: Naira Marley Sues Iyabo Ojo, Demands N500 Million In Damages / BBNaija: Don Jazzy Kicks Against Bringing Back 2 Evicted Housemates / Seyi Shay Slays in cleveage-Baring outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.