Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,668 members, 7,889,178 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 02:27 AM

How To Know If A Man Is A Player - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Know If A Man Is A Player (570 Views)

I Think This Girl Is A Player/Gold Digger, What Should I Do? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: A Player Is Nothing But A Woman With A Dick / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Know If A Man Is A Player by lovelifeng: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2022
These days it’s so hard for the ladies to know if a man is for real or not. You meet a man, fall totally in love with him and give him all the desirables but only for you to call him some weeks later and the voice you hear sounds like a stranger.

These will show you how to spot a player in a man.

WATCH AND ENJOY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulo6YQqWl6g

Re: How To Know If A Man Is A Player by helinues: 11:44am On Feb 25, 2022
A footballer, basketballer or a Tennis player?

undecided undecided
Re: How To Know If A Man Is A Player by helinues: 5:49am On Feb 26, 2022
1833tt:
[s][/s]

We are happy to have subjected you to be doing this.

In the words of the lord, there won't be any rest for the wicked souls..

Re: How To Know If A Man Is A Player by BeautifulSolace(f): 6:16am On Feb 26, 2022
Player one or player 2

grin grin cheesy grin cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, If You Caught Your Fiancē Cheating 3-days Your Wedding, Would You Still / Like Eve To Adam,my Neighbour's Wife Will Be My End / 8 Signs You Mean A Lot To Him Even If He Doesn't Say It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.