Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,885 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:12 AM

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines (42779 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Three Kind Of Guys Who Turn Good Girls To Bad Girls / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Faber(m): 10:43am On Mar 01, 2022
jaxxy:

And if she doesn’t want to give up her pussy cat will still help the poor gals?? undecided

For where use my money stockpile crypto and get set for rainy days.

Any girl you are doing favour to, without bleeping her, she will take you for granted and will hate you once you stop helping her. But if you bleep her, omoh she will never forget you in a hurry.

This is a proven fact. Only help your follow guys unconditionally. He will always remember and will even tell the tale to his children. I once applied for a contract with a rich man. He asked me: "where are you from? When I told him my home town. He kept silent for some minutes and told me, boy, you will do the work, am not taking quotations from any other bidder.

Then he told me how, one man from my hometown helped him when he was in Bauchi, he told me everything like say, the thing happened last week.

That's men for you. But women go forget

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by fredmay4dfilms(m): 10:44am On Mar 01, 2022
bigjackass:
Men that sleep with underage girls are just animals. A 30+ year old friend of mine was fuckiing a 14 year old girl in ss2. His defence was that the girl is not a baby cos she has already been having sex before. Very terrible. As a man, it is not all pussy that comes to you that you should accept.

You will have to be arrested so that you can in turn provide your 30+ year old friend to face the law. This is a good case of 21 years imprisonment. Where's your location mbok? cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by edunaragold(f): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
[quote author=Southernigbo post=110623707]They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!
They grow up believing that men are all the same.[/quote.
Laugh wan kill me

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by seyz91(m): 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
Gbamsolute!
bmdmix11:
because many a time d guys are fucking the amount they spent on the girl
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 10:46am On Mar 01, 2022
grin look at this Goat they are sex machines it’s just because you’re not getting any that you’re complaining young girls from 18-23 are the prime sex machines don’t play around bro they’re the ones looking for Good Dick and sexual experiences

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by mpire: 10:47am On Mar 01, 2022
[s]
Southernigbo:
They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!
They grow up believing that men are all the same.
[/s]

You must really have nothing in your life to aspire to again. Wasn't it 10am Nigeria time when you posted this crap, when your mates are findinghow to move forwardin life?. How is the nonsense you just posted affected your life? Who is the i.diot that pushed this garbage unto the front page?
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by seyz91(m): 10:47am On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy
GoodHardDick:
OP, you should know apart from sex, Nigeria girls absolutely have nothing purposeful and meaningful to offer a man in a relationship apart from their Over used pussies.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by seyz91(m): 10:48am On Mar 01, 2022
cheesy
Faber:
If you got money pls find one or two poor girls and keep them around.
Feed them and pay their bills. But you see their pussycat bleep it mercilessly, make it look like war torned Iraq. grin grin That's your one and only reward
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by ikorodureporta: 10:50am On Mar 01, 2022
Na who won spoil go spoil

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by seyz91(m): 10:51am On Mar 01, 2022
Everybody has sex

We all humans

Na blood dey run for veins

Stop saying shits undecided
soundOsonic:

If the girls were decent, they wouldn't be having sex in the first place.
Stop blaming guys. Nobody is forcing girls to have sex with them

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 10:53am On Mar 01, 2022
No one can turn a girl into a sex machine without her permission. First of all, women need to stop defining their worth in terms of how much money they can convince a man to spend on them. When a man spends a lot of money on you, he will demand sex in equal quantity. I'm sorry to say this but women are also highly complicit in this matter also

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by VULCAN(m): 11:01am On Mar 01, 2022
Are you a teenager?

Haven't you heard of taking responsibility?

The so called young girls you are talking about-did they tell you that they don't want sex?

Are they being raped?

Instead of you to start with why the young girls are involved in sex, you began with blaming the men.

The young girls are involved in so much sex because they believe that the only value they have is what is btw their legs. So to get money and the good things of life they exchange their bodies.

How many young girls want to learn a skill now?

Call them and say you want to train them for a very small fee to learn Forex or graphic design so that they can earn money .

They won't show up.

Southernigbo:
They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Godbless3(m): 11:03am On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
if a girl is poor n needy the best thing is to help her out by doing the necessary good for her or parents not adding more to her problems

So when a guy is poor what happen?
These girls grow faster than their peers. I know a girl who operate POS for someone but she is holding IPHONE.

EVE bring evil to earth and the advice should be for girls and not the guys.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Shalommy(f): 11:09am On Mar 01, 2022
OnyeOlokoro:
Ur dp shaa dey make me no believe u statement
Ok cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Shalommy(f): 11:11am On Mar 01, 2022
otemeh01:

Lol. But ur profile pic looks quite slutty. I like u tho. Send me a mail.
I can see how much you love my pic.. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by jaxxy(m): 11:13am On Mar 01, 2022
Faber:

Any girl you are doing favour to, without bleeping her, she will take you for granted and will hate you once you stop helping her. But if you bleep her, omoh she will never forget you in a hurry.

This is a proven fact. Only help your follow guys unconditionally. He will always remember and will even tell the tale to his children. I once applied for a contract with a rich man. He asked me: "where are you from? When I told him my home town. He kept silent for some minutes and told me, boy, you will do the work, am not taking quotations from any other bidder.

Then he told me how, one man from my hometown helped him when he was in Bauchi, he told me everything like say, the thing happened last week.

U have a point cos guys don’t see people to help them most time so they appreciate and remember the few that helped them bt gals different and even uncountable guys are always doing stuffs for them they take it for granted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by tctrills: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
I am sorry but you are not making much sensense here.
How do guys turn girls into sex machines?
In case you don't know, both men and women desire and enjoy sex.
No body is turning anyone into anything.
It is human nature to desire sex, both in men and women.
Now if men turn women into sex machines, who turns men into sex machines?
Again you claim the victims are young decent girls. If these girls are the decent ones, how come they agreed to having sex with these dangerous men? Or were they forced?

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by yemi1504: 11:21am On Mar 01, 2022
ednut1:
The young ladies were warned by their parents and society but they still went for those guys. They should take accountability

Abi. And raging hormones and emotions during this period for them will never make them go for decent guys anyways!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Oluwasaudy(m): 11:30am On Mar 01, 2022
What is the moral or your story

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Hassanmaye(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2022
ednut1:
The young ladies were warned by their parents and society but they still went for those guys. They should take accountability
Vagina People like bad boys that's why I changed now me too I banged the stupid pussy and run stupid gender

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Jmichael1(m): 11:40am On Mar 01, 2022
bmdmix11:
wetin u dey talk no even relate with wetin op dey talk

na u no understand wetin d guy talk...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Thomaslablancma: 12:09pm On Mar 01, 2022
If you dont Bleep these girls they will turn around and said you are impotent ..girls of now are days are monger of sex..some will even teach you style youve not had before..they are the one that will say your joystick is too small..OP..dont go there because girls of now adays are bad..

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by jimmynauty: 12:28pm On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:

Answer in the Unseen!
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Hassanmaye(m): 12:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Senomii:

You dey pray make ur prick loss
Haha

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by extremophile: 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
bigjackass:
Men that sleep with underage girls are just animals. A 30+ year old friend of mine was fuckiing a 14 year old girl in ss2. His defence was that the girl is not a baby cos she has already been having sex before. Very terrible. As a man, it is not all pussy that comes to you that you should accept.

And you didn't report him to law enforcement? He is committing a heinous crime by molesting and abusing a minor sexually and you're okay with it?
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Mafxeless: 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Faber:
If you got money pls find one or two poor girls and keep them around.
Feed them and pay their bills. But you see their pussycat bleep it mercilessly, make it look like war torned Iraq. grin grin That's your one and only reward

you bahd ni
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by CsRockefeller(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
Faber:

You are right.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Belafonte(m): 1:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:

If we tell them that young girls should get married they'll say we're misogynistic and want to cage them. However, the truth remains that the longer a woman stays unmarried, the more likely she won't get married and, if she does, the more likelihood of the marriage being dysfunctional or even ending

People, if you have a young daughter that men are already showing sexual interest in, choose the most eligible and responsible of those men to be her husband. Far better than having your baby girl transformed into a full-fledged olosho under your roof

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by ednut1(m): 1:41pm On Mar 01, 2022
yemi1504:

Abi. And raging hormones and emotions during this period for them will never make them go for decent guys anyways!
they still end up blaming men

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.