Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines (42778 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Three Kind Of Guys Who Turn Good Girls To Bad Girls / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by MNDY(m): 1:52pm On Mar 01, 2022
Newboss:
So sex is only for males, not females, abi?

You see why people of old were into female genital mutilation? They were saying that sex is for males, not females.

You all think they were stupid but see you thinking in the same direction without even knowing it.

See his SIMPle mouth like "sex machine". You'll see women jump in to support him without even know that he's exerting sexual superiority over females. Basic misogyny

But FGM was actually to reduce girls interest in sex so that girls will not want and enjoy it. It was not done for the sake of men.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by chaloskyx: 2:26pm On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
if a girl is poor n needy the best thing is to help her out by doing the necessary good for her or parents not adding more to her problems
If the girl is poor and needy she should go get a job no matter how low it is but girls these days dont want to get their hands dirty instead they want to get money quickly like yahoo boys by using their bodies. what is wrong with girls is greed and not being content

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by t2luv1: 2:50pm On Mar 01, 2022
dayabiuuku:
If you like fxck them, if you like don't fxck them women will still use dildos, Coke bottle , cucumber and their tongues to lick each other private parts

COKE BOTTLE !!!! Now that got my attention

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by OvertheTop(m): 2:54pm On Mar 01, 2022
jimtemi1:
lol,i give u 60%,the remaining 40% na for the guy wet wan Bleep the hell out if a girl all because he spent on her, not knowing he can't Bleep girl finish u do ur best n leave the rest at the end na the guy loose both money n energy. Sick n perverted mind set indeed

I hope you are a Virgin....
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by OvertheTop(m): 3:04pm On Mar 01, 2022
jimtemi1:
have once been told that last statement by one stupid girl wey I dey fall for, she bluntely asked me did I ask you? My head rang, I don't know when water drop for my eye.i bought her Samsung blue face around 2008, just to make sure no guy outdo me with her, at the end na disgrace I carry come

You can Never buy a Woman's Loyalty, Faithfulness or Love (No Love sef)....
it ends in disappointment if you go that Route.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by soundOsonic: 3:05pm On Mar 01, 2022
seyz91:
Everybody has sex

We all humans

Na blood dey run for veins

Stop saying shits undecided
I think you need to read the topic again and my reply.
You don't have sense to see what I post that says stop blaming guys, did I say nobody should have sense?
Besides being decent means someone that doesn't give heed to sexual advances from the context of my sentence.
Getout and use your brain

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Newboss(m): 3:14pm On Mar 01, 2022
MNDY:

But FGM was actually to reduce girls interest in sex so that girls will not want and enjoy it. It was not done for the sake of men.

It was done by men who reason like the OP. It was done based on an ideology that sex is not for women but for men. That women are not supposed to be enjoying sex.

You know what OP calls girls who enjoy sex? Sex machines. So women are not supposed to be sexually free. According to OP, a woman can do and enjoy anything but a woman must not have sex and enjoy it. That's misogyny 101.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Aaay: 3:37pm On Mar 01, 2022
Advice the young girls to stop finessing milking and depending on guys to survive ! advice them to get a job and pay their own bills too and earn their dignity.

With that a guy will respect them not the young girls should stop acting whoreees who are mere prostitutes .

If a guy doesn’t spend on you he has no right to your body except you want it. If it’s not beneficial it is artificial
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by yemi1504: 3:39pm On Mar 01, 2022
ednut1:
they still end up blaming men

You can say that again bro when it is just their nature SMH
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nehyooh(m): 4:02pm On Mar 01, 2022
soundOsonic:

If the girls were decent, they wouldn't be having sex in the first place.
Stop blaming guys. Nobody is forcing girls to have sex with them
Correct !
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by seyz91(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2022
You are a mumu man!
soundOsonic:

I think you need to read the topic again and my reply.
You don't have sense to see what I post that says stop blaming guys, did I say nobody should have sense?
Besides being decent means someone that doesn't give heed to sexual advances from the context of my sentence.
Getout and use your brain

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Osibajo2023: 4:34pm On Mar 01, 2022
Faber:
If you got money pls find one or two poor girls and keep them around.
Feed them and pay their bills. But you see their pussycat bleep it mercilessly, make it look like war torned Iraq. grin grin That's your one and only reward
leave dos mugun, girls will appreciate ur favour only and only If u add good Bleep join, talking from experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by sharpsharp: 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2022
Fashionista01:
They agreed to it. They were not force.

Hi. You look good.
Hola.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by donborg(m): 5:15pm On Mar 01, 2022
bigjackass:
Men that sleep with underage girls are just animals. A 30+ year old friend of mine was fuckiing a 14 year old girl in ss2. His defence was that the girl is not a baby cos she has already been having sex before. Very terrible. As a man, it is not all pussy that comes to you that you should accept.

What's the difference between a 30 year old pussy and a 15 year old pussy
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Maghan37: 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2022
jimtemi1:
have once been told that last statement by one stupid girl wey I dey fall for, she bluntely asked me did I ask you? My head rang, I don't know when water drop for my eye.i bought her Samsung blue face around 2008, just to make sure no guy outdo me with her, at the end na disgrace I carry come
I have been in a similar situation so i feel your pain bro.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!
They grow up believing that men are all the same.
And at the end they will all come here & be shouting all women are whores
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nicenixon: 9:24pm On Mar 01, 2022
bigjackass:
Men that sleep with underage girls are just animals. A 30+ year old friend of mine was fuckiing a 14 year old girl in ss2. His defence was that the girl is not a baby cos she has already been having sex before. Very terrible. As a man, it is not all pussy that comes to you that you should accept.
E shock me o. I had to force one of my niggaz forcefully to stop running after secondary school girls but he is not up to thirty years old.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by bepositive11: 9:25pm On Mar 01, 2022
Southernigbo:
They turn young good decent girls to spoilt ones and leave them to face the complex world with their already defiled and sex hungry bodies. Every now and then u see sex hungry girls looking at innocent men expecting such men to demand sex from them as if every man is as bad as the ones who spoilt them in the first place!
They grow up believing that men are all the same.

I think the person to blame are those girls and their parents and siblings

Men take advantage of their innocence because they are too naive. When it comes to sex, a lot of men can be very selfish. Saying and doing anything to get her to think he loves her and to convince her to sleep with him

It's the responsibility of parents and siblings to educate these women. A good woman with strong principles will never fall for such tricks and will never become the so called sex machines you're talking about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by ccollins(m): 9:49pm On Mar 01, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

It's a revenge for the first girls that they liked that probably broke their hearts and now they want to destroy as many of the good girls as possible , its even a game now , one girl will be on her own and they will be like " I bet you I fit chop that girl " nothing wey she do Dem , I don't know why, you'll have to ask them but my own guess is revenge , even the very decent looking guys are hiding among them .
I'll probably regret this but let me just post it , in my town I can say I'm among the most decent girls around and it doesn't mean I'm a saint it's just that I don't like drama and I just avoid everyone but deep down I know if I plan to settle down with someone from here I'll have to start paying attention to some of the guys that come around which I did and I ended up liking 1 , he looked decent , he worked in my church so he was an active church goer , had a job , lived alone , he had decent looking friends , doesn't smoke , had all the good guy traits and I let my guard down , let's just say he just wanted to have sex with me and it almost ended in rape because he didn't inform me and I even brought it up that I didn't want this and he made a promise that we wouldn't and here he was going back in his word and the next thing we'll know is someones saying that it's my fault and I'm not decent or whatever , this guy is a good guy by community standards and worse he's handsome but [/b]He's just like the rest of them[b]

And they go around like that telling you how different they are and how special you are and how beautiful you are and how they want something more , they'll tell you you're not like the rest of these girls because they already told those girls what they're telling you now and they bleeped them and now it's your turn , I'm not a saint , if I had my way I don't care about the sex but apparently it's a big deal to these guys and even if I'm Hot I have to hold it in because there's no mature guy that can have sex with you and still respect you and it sucks
I try my possible best to not get involved with anyone in my area because even the men that are in their 30s are listing down names of girls they want to Bleep this year and you don't know who to trust anymore and still it's the girls fault for being a premeditated sex target
And the comments here are annoying to read

this can’t be Lagos. Which state is this
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by chapwiz(m): 6:48am On Mar 02, 2022
donbachi:
So,if dem kidnap u.u will be wishing to be kidnapped again.by other kidnappers.

This guy words weak me abeggg
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Wumex91: 10:53am On Mar 02, 2022
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by DAVE5(m): 7:43am On Mar 04, 2022
Quality20:
but the barely matured ones shd be spared and well cared for and helped na

Helped by who?

Boys that aren’t their family members, what happens to their own family members or are they handicapped
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by DonroxyII: 11:59pm On Mar 06, 2022
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

It's a revenge for the first girls that they liked that probably broke their hearts and now they want to destroy as many of the good girls as possible , its even a game now , one girl will be on her own and they will be like " I bet you I fit chop that girl " nothing wey she do Dem , I don't know why, you'll have to ask them but my own guess is revenge , even the very decent looking guys are hiding among them .
I'll probably regret this but let me just post it , in my town I can say I'm among the most decent girls around and it doesn't mean I'm a saint it's just that I don't like drama and I just avoid everyone but deep down I know if I plan to settle down with someone from here I'll have to start paying attention to some of the guys that come around which I did and I ended up liking 1 , he looked decent , he worked in my church so he was an active church goer , had a job , lived alone , he had decent looking friends , doesn't smoke , had all the good guy traits and I let my guard down , let's just say he just wanted to have sex with me and it almost ended in rape because he didn't inform me and I even brought it up that I didn't want this and he made a promise that we wouldn't and here he was going back in his word and the next thing we'll know is someones saying that it's my fault and I'm not decent or whatever , this guy is a good guy by community standards and worse he's handsome but [/b]He's just like the rest of them[b]

And they go around like that telling you how different they are and how special you are and how beautiful you are and how they want something more , they'll tell you you're not like the rest of these girls because they already told those girls what they're telling you now and they bleeped them and now it's your turn , I'm not a saint , if I had my way I don't care about the sex but apparently it's a big deal to these guys and even if I'm Hot I have to hold it in because there's no mature guy that can have sex with you and still respect you and it sucks
I try my possible best to not get involved with anyone in my area because even the men that are in their 30s are listing down names of girls they want to Bleep this year and you don't know who to trust anymore and still it's the girls fault for being a premeditated sex target
And the comments here are annoying to read

This is Huge in a Nutshell.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by DonroxyII: 12:07am On Mar 07, 2022
Munzy14:

Pamper your woman and spoil her as you like with gift and all te tenderness in expression of love...But for sex, you must fvck her like you miss/hate her. smiley That will be one among few reasons she will greet you Baby/sweetheart good morning... cool Don't say we no tell you the secret..lol

No matter how strong your woman is, she want you to be the man...

Afu dimkpa afu ogologo Imi ya..
Afu dimkpa anu isi ego.

Afu dimkpa afu orgasm.. cool
You are the Man in the Know cool.

Kindly interprete all the Igbo therein in English.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by DonroxyII: 12:15am On Mar 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

I am currently facing this now.
Paid school fees for her 3years ago in her finals.
Took it upon myself to see to it that her sick mother got good health care,but the daughter of evil kept pushing herself on me.
Now she is even playing gimmicks to sabotage my relationship with my wife to be�
Some of this women don't give a penny cent care about all this una woke feminist shit.
They got pussies and are going to use it to their advantage, mischievously ofcus.
She is not mischievous. You are the one that's not clearly defined. When you Gifted a Woman, the ultimate reward Biology wired her to gift you in return, most times emotionally, is her body. That is her way of letting you into her inner soul such that you can become part of her forever.

She is just trying to Reward You and with That she can have unhindered accessibility to More of Your Blessings. It starts Emotionally in the first instance but when You rejected, immaturely, She Goes to hate You.

Helping a lady needs higher level of Maturity and Overlooking a alot else you get trapped yourself into her Emotional Slate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Proudlyomonna: 12:23am On Mar 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
She is not mischievous. You are the one that's not clearly defined. When you Gifted a Woman, the ultimate reward Biology wired her to gift you in return, most times emotionally, is her body. That is her way of letting you into her inner soul such that you can become part of her forever.

She is just trying to Reward You and with That she can have unhindered accessibility to More of Your Blessings. It starts Emotionally in the first instance but when You rejected, immaturely, She Goes to hate You.

Helping a lady needs higher level of Maturity and Overlooking a alot else you get trapped yourself into her Emotional Slate.

Say what??
So I must sleep with a girl I don't like just bcus I helped her?

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by DonroxyII: 12:29am On Mar 07, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Say what??
So I must sleep with a girl I don't like just bcus I helped her?
Sleep Ke, Your understanding is kinda slow. Did you see anywhere I state you should sleep with her.

I said to Help a girl, you have to overlook alot else you will fall into her emotional slate. Instead of you to ask for interpretation, you jump into conclusion.

If a girl is happy with what you do around her, especially emotional type due to Lack, She will offer you the Sweetness in her just to make you Stay until She sees a replacement. That's not mischievous to me, that's just invitation into her world.

A Sane dude must have a way of avoiding such state ab-initio with Firm-stand and she will see the help without String. Don't turnaround to be angry for you now a Friend.

Your flat Nyansh there tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Proudlyomonna: 1:07am On Mar 07, 2022
DonroxyII:
Sleep Ke, Your understanding is kinda slow. Did you see anywhere I state you should sleep with her.

I said to Help a girl, you have to overlook alot else you will fall into her emotional slate. Instead of you to ask for interpretation, you jump into conclusion.

If a girl is happy with what you do around her, especially emotional type due to Lack, She will offer you the Sweetness in her just to make you Stay until She sees a replacement. That's not mischievous to me, that's just invitation into her world.

A Sane dude must have a way of avoiding such state ab-initio with Firm-stand and she will see the help without String. Don't turnaround to be angry for you now a Friend.

Your flat Nyansh there tongue

You try so hard but still end up not making sense �just quit trying lest you make a graver foolery of yourself undecided

You make a case of senseless generalization.
Some girls understand that kindness and charity is a virtue people should have without intentions to get something in return.
I didn't offer her a favor with any intention to have any sort of relationship with her,and if to say she get sense like most of the women I know she would understand that throwing herself on a man for whatever reason is low,
Why do you even think a woman certainly develops an unholy emotional feeling that's not gratitude when a responsible man offers help to them??
Why do you think that it's natural for her to develop an emotional attraction,that would lead to anger when not reciprocated?
You should know that there are a good number of women who are mentally equipped to know it's degrading for you as a man to even think there should be any sort of emotional and sexual attraction btw both of you simply because you helped her?
Don't you think it would have been cheap of me to concur with her emotional blackmail even when I know I don't like her?the fact that some women are loose and would hurriedly pull of their pants, doesn't mean that all of Us would react the same way when faced with such loose women? sometimes a real nigga can help the Lady put on her pulled of pants bcus sex is not a biggie for Us
Are you up to 35?
Have you gone through the process of self discovery?
What's your philosophy about relationship?
What's your philosophy about sex?
Don't bother to answer,bcus na rubbish you go still write��
The matter don dey settled bcus I report her to a mama,a woman of virtue,who made her understand that she fell in love with the wrong guy and she should just move on instead of being hurt and thereby hurting others
,so baba I know women just rest.
All this small small boys claiming woke and super man who think they have learned all about the descendents of Evil�
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 05, 2022
talk2hb1:

Stop Blaming Men generally,
Have you ever been in this situation where you show good gesture to women (maybe buy her lunch, or gift her cash) next is they see you as cash cow and the easiest way to keep you for themselves is through sex. They may keep pushing themselves unto you, so those girls are not that innocent themselves.
The girls may push themselves at you but dem close your mouth and tell you make you no say No to them?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by talk2hb1(m): 7:11am On Jul 05, 2022
carolingian79:
The girls may push themselves at you but dem close your mouth and tell you make you no say No to them?
Guy Pray say make you no dey that kain shoe, the more you resist the more she might get obsessed with you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / Evangelist Marwa Tumba Sued: It’s Not Biblical To Marry Woman Older Than Me / 8 Mistakes Of Many Men In Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.