Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,393 members, 7,901,071 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:40 PM

Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines (42867 Views)

Why Do Old Men Love To Chase After Young Girls? / Three Kind Of Guys Who Turn Good Girls To Bad Girls / Do Guys Prefer Sexy Hot Body Or A Beautiful Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 11, 2022
talk2hb1:

Guy Pray say make you no dey that kain shoe, the more you resist the more she might get obsessed with you
Bros, I no need to pray for that one. I simply use need to use my tested secret weapon which is to tell them I'm broke. Another thing that repels them for sure is that I wear glasses
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 12, 2023
talk2hb1:

Guy Pray say make you no dey that kain shoe, the more you resist the more she might get obsessed with you
If I no send you, I no send you shikena. Except she wants a blunt rejection, she go respectfully find her square root dey go
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by talk2hb1(m): 8:58am On May 16, 2023
phemmyfour:
Those girls lack self control. Nothing like sex hungry body....It's either you are an addict or you don't enjoy it
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by Osashalom: 10:21am On May 16, 2023
bmdmix11:
wetin u dey talk no even relate with wetin op dey talk
Stop being shallow minded and learn to think before you quote someone. He had asked op a very technical question which he is dodging. Read his comment again and get the gist. To whom brain is given, sense is required.
Re: Why Do Guys Turn Good Young Girls To Sex Machines by torqque7(m): 4:28pm On May 17, 2023
Danyyyyyyyyyyy:

It's a revenge for the first girls that they liked that probably broke their hearts and now they want to destroy as many of the good girls as possible , its even a game now , one girl will be on her own and they will be like " I bet you I fit chop that girl " nothing wey she do Dem , I don't know why, you'll have to ask them but my own guess is revenge , even the very decent looking guys are hiding among them .
I'll probably regret this but let me just post it , in my town I can say I'm among the most decent girls around and it doesn't mean I'm a saint it's just that I don't like drama and I just avoid everyone but deep down I know if I plan to settle down with someone from here I'll have to start paying attention to some of the guys that come around which I did and I ended up liking 1 , he looked decent , he worked in my church so he was an active church goer , had a job , lived alone , he had decent looking friends , doesn't smoke , had all the good guy traits and I let my guard down , let's just say he just wanted to have sex with me and it almost ended in rape because he didn't inform me and I even brought it up that I didn't want this and he made a promise that we wouldn't and here he was going back in his word and the next thing we'll know is someones saying that it's my fault and I'm not decent or whatever , this guy is a good guy by community standards and worse he's handsome but [/b]He's just like the rest of them[b]

And they go around like that telling you how different they are and how special you are and how beautiful you are and how they want something more , they'll tell you you're not like the rest of these girls because they already told those girls what they're telling you now and they bleeped them and now it's your turn , I'm not a saint , if I had my way I don't care about the sex but apparently it's a big deal to these guys and even if I'm Hot I have to hold it in because there's no mature guy that can have sex with you and still respect you and it sucks
I try my possible best to not get involved with anyone in my area because even the men that are in their 30s are listing down names of girls they want to Bleep this year and you don't know who to trust anymore and still it's the girls fault for being a premeditated sex target
And the comments here are annoying to read

Anyman who will take time out to write the names of the girls he wants to fvck this year is not mentally mature for relationship and commitment so stay away from such people,why in the first place will you mingle with people like that?you can tell the kind of person one is when you spend a little time with the person. I can’t imagine a man in his 30s writing down names of people he plans to fvck. It’s different from having it in mind that you plan to fvck so so and so but taking time out to write it down?Thats just too childish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ladies, Time To Slay In The Kitchen / Things An Average-looking Guy Can Do To Increase His 'market Value' / Man Watches As His Fiancee Twerks For Him In Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.