Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,102 members, 7,925,479 topics. Date: Monday, 19 August 2024 at 04:20 PM

Gov. - Foreign Affairs (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gov. (193427 Views)

Vladimir Putin’s 20-Year March To War In Ukraine And How The West Mishandled It / Russia-Ukraine Crisis: "Putin Cannot Remain In Power" - President Biden / Marina Ovsyannikova, Russian Anti-War Protester Interrupts News On State TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (385) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:32am On Jun 01, 2022
Biden: US to send Ukraine "advanced rocket systems and munitions" to hit key Russian targets on the battlefield.

U.S. will send HIMARS (advanced long-range rocket systems) along with precision-guided munitions to Ukraine as part of a new $700 million military aid package to be announced tomorrow, per officials.

(Disclose tv)
Re: Gov. by Svlla: 9:38am On Jun 01, 2022
Drenimarcus:
The total mopping-up of Severodonetsk is complete - Ramzan Kadyrov

cc svlla

Yes, saw that too

I was bann.ed

Just coming out from Nairaland Kuje grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 10:21am On Jun 01, 2022
Following its decision to supply advanced weapons systems to Ukraine, Russia warns US against "direct confrontation"
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 10:23am On Jun 01, 2022
Russia's nuclear forces hold military drills in Ivanovo province, northeast of Moscow, with 1,000 servicemen and 100 vehicles including Yars intercontinental ballistic missile launchers – Interfax citing Defence Ministry.

(Amir Tsarfati)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 12:30pm On Jun 01, 2022
Germany

The Germans impose speed limits on cars to save gasoline.

At the same time, the Germans also warn that the impending energy crisis will be much more severe than the 1974 oil shortage crisis.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 12:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
BREAKING: Iran's National Security Council to discuss recognition of the Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus and the establishment of diplomatic ties.
It is said that this is in response to Greece's seizure of an Iranian vessel & South Cyprus' enhancing ties with Israel
Re: Gov. by basilico: 2:00pm On Jun 01, 2022
intelslava on telegram is russian military channel.

https:///s/intelslava/30434
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 2:33pm On Jun 01, 2022
Turkey began a “special military operation” in northern Syria. Idlib is being bombarded.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 4:04pm On Jun 01, 2022
Two hundred new immigrants from Ethiopia landed today in Israel. The Lord continued to bring His people back to their land!

“It shall come to pass in that day That the Lord shall set His hand again the second time To recover the remnant of His people who are left, From Assyria and Egypt, From Pathros and Cush, From Elam and Shinar, From Hamath and the islands of the sea.”
(Isaiah 11:11)

Re: Gov. by Drenimarcus(m): 4:20pm On Jun 01, 2022
Svlla:

Yes, saw that too

I was bann.ed

Welcome back, hope the wawulence no too much grin

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 6:44pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Russian forces just took over the town of Svyatogorsk in Donetsk Oblast.

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 6:48pm On Jun 01, 2022
Elite units in the Ukrainian army refuse to fight, for fear of becoming cannon fodder.
Members of the 18th Marines' Battalion today released a video to the public and government in Kiev, declaring that they refuse to go to the front against the Russian army.

(Guy Bechor)

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 6:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy , has conceded that Kyiv’s forces are currently suffering up to 100 fatalities and 500 wounded every day.
In an interview with the US Newsmax television channel that aired yesterday, Zelenskiy said:
The situation is very difficult; we’re losing 60-100 soldiers per day as killed in action and something around 500 people as wounded in action. So we are holding our defensive perimeters.
The most difficult situation is in the east of Ukraine and southern Donetsk and Luhansk, Zelenskiy added.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 6:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
The Chinese military said on Wednesday it had conducted a combat "readiness patrol" in the seas and airspace around Taiwan in recent days, saying it was a necessary action to respond to "collusion" between Washington and Taipei.
China, which claims democratically governed Taiwan as its own territory, has stepped up its military manoeuvres around the island over the past two years or so, as it seeks to pressure Taipei to accept its sovereignty claims.

(Reuters)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 7:13pm On Jun 01, 2022
Iran
The Iranian currency is at a 20-month low:
315,000 Iranian rials for one US dollar.

Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 7:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
Svlla:

Yes, saw that too

I was bann.ed

What did u do

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 7:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
Uprightness100:
Elite units in the Ukrainian army refuse to fight, for fear of becoming cannon fodder.
Members of the 18th Marines' Battalion today released a video to the public and government in Kiev, declaring that they refuse to go to the front against the Russian army.

(Guy Bechor)

We will not see this in front page

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 9:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
NEW - Hungary blocks approval of new EU sanctions package: asks to expel the ones concerning Patriarch Kirill.

“We will not allow the inclusion of church leaders in the sanctions list,” Hungary’s PM Orban said, adding that he regarded religious freedom as a “sacred issue.”

(Disclosetv)

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 9:09pm On Jun 01, 2022
Preparations for an attack on Iran?

Hundreds of Israel Airforce platforms simulated an attack on targets far from its borders overnight. The drill over the Mediterranean Sea saw fighter jets, transport planes and refuelers take part.
Re: Gov. by MangekyoAlt: 9:12pm On Jun 01, 2022
Uprightness100:
Preparations for an attack on Iran?

Hundreds of Israel Airforce platforms simulated an attack on targets far from its borders overnight. The drill over the Mediterranean Sea saw fighter jets, transport planes and refuelers take part.

Attacking Iran would be suicide

Inasmuch as I'd support Israel to win, it would be a bloodbath.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 9:24pm On Jun 01, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

Attacking Iran would be suicide

Inasmuch as I'd support Israel to win, it would be a bloodbath.

Suicide for who? Everything playing is Bible Prophecy. Go and search the Bible and Understand what is playing out and what will play out. Iran nuclear will be struck anymoment.
Israel will never let Iran get a Nuke. They will strike iran's Nuke.
It will lead to the psalm 83 war, Isah 17 wiping off of Damascus and Ezekiel 38 Gog Magog Collation against Israel.
The End of all the wars is that Israel will be victorious because GOD will personally come down and fight for them.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 9:35pm On Jun 01, 2022
JP Morgan chief says in an interview to the Financial Times that a ‘hurricane’ is bearing down on world economy. Jamie Dimon claims oil could reach $175 a barrel on fallout from Ukraine war.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2022
JUST IN - Danish population has voted in favor of joining the EU's common security and defense policy, PM Frederiksen announces.

(Disclosetv)

Re: Gov. by MangekyoAlt: 10:02pm On Jun 01, 2022
Uprightness100:

Suicide for who? Everything playing is Bible Prophecy. Go and search the Bible and Understand what is playing out and what will play out. Iran nuclear will be struck anymoment.
It will lead to the psalm 83 war, Isah 17 wiping off of Damascus and Ezekiel 38 Gog Magog Collation against Israel.
The End of all the wars is that Israel will be victorious because GOD will personally come down and fight for them.

I'm not exactly sure. When I said that, I was comparing their military strength, obviously.

Also, you've clarified by saying they would strike against Iran's nuclear sites. That's okay, even though Iran would retaliate with their long range missiles.

The thing is, you posted that Israel is conducting a drill, that is practicing actual invasion of Iran, isn't that it?
They (Israel) wouldn't even contemplate it because it would end in a complete bloodbath for them.

Iran's manpower ridiculously large compared to Israel, not to talk of the hostile people they would be facing. In military equipment, although Israel undoubtedly has better hardwares, performance wise, Iran has the numbers. https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_Iran sites globalfirepower feel free to take a look.

I don't believe Israel should be physically attacking anyone with their troops. Even as a Christian, I don't believe they would win. But a scenario where isreal gets attacked, I've no doubt they would win
Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 10:07pm On Jun 01, 2022
Uprightness100:

Lwkmd lol u are becoming a comedian.... Mtcheeeew..... Just keep deceiving yourself..... E go shock u
Re: Gov. by Alamkir: 10:11pm On Jun 01, 2022
MangekyoAlt:

I'm not exactly sure. When I said that, I was comparing their military strength, obviously.

Also, you've clarified by saying they would strike against Iran's nuclear sites. That's okay, even though Iran would retaliate with their long range missiles.

The thing is, you posted that Israel is conducting a drill, that is practicing actual invasion of Iran, isn't that it?
They (Israel) wouldn't even contemplate it because it would end in a complete bloodbath for them.

Iran's manpower ridiculously large compared to Israel, not to talk of the hostile people they would be facing. In military equipment, although Israel undoubtedly has better hardwares, performance wise, Iran has the numbers. https://armedforces.eu/compare/country_Israel_vs_Iran sites globalfirepower feel free to take a look.

I don't believe Israel should be physically attacking anyone with their troops. Even as a Christian, I don't believe they would win. But a scenario where isreal gets attacked, I've no doubt they would win

Facts....... I like pple that deals with fact not sentiment

1 Like

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2022
Bro Isreal would never let Iran get a Nuke.
They will strike . Iran would not be able to respond. It's their proxies and terrorists groups in Syria, Lebanon, etc that will try to respond. But all that will be taken care of.

If you following recent events, you will know that In the past few wks , Isreal has carried simulation attacks on Iran, they have also been having the Chariots of fire drills, which is biggest preparation in their history.

Just last week, the Igc general of Iran that was planning to kill Israelis in different nations was eliminated right in Iran. Israel was responsible for that. The saudis, UAE, morroco, Bahrain, Kuwait and some other Arab nations are even in support of the strike.

We are living Biblical times. The Bible is playing out live.

MangekyoAlt:

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:36am On Jun 02, 2022
Northern Syria :
Turkey sends its forces towards Aleppo.
A Turkish helicopter attacked weapons depot across in Idlib. As a result from the explosion a rocket hit the Turkish side of the border. Many casualties are reported from this depot explosions.
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:38am On Jun 02, 2022
FBI director blames Iran for 'despicable' attempted cyberattack on Boston Children's Hospital

Iranian government-backed hackers were behind an attempted hack of the Boston Children's Hospital computer network last year, FBI Director Christopher Wray alleged Wednesday, calling it "one of the most despicable cyberattacks I've ever seen."
The FBI was able to help thwart the hackers before they did damage to the hospital's computer network, according to Wray, but he cited it as an example of the potential high-impact hacking threats that the US faces from the governments of Iran, Russia, China and North Korea.
"We cannot let up on China or Iran or criminal syndicates while we're focused on Russia," Wray said in a speech at Boston College.

(CNN)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2022
Elon Musk’s tweet on the month-long brainwashing our planet is going through every June.

Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:41am On Jun 02, 2022
Interpol secretary general Jürgen Stock warned today against the leakage of weapons flowing into Ukraine to criminal and terrorist organizations.
"organized crime groups try to exploit this chaotic situation, availability of weapons and even weapons that are used by the military."

( Amir Tsarfati)
Re: Gov. by Uprightness100(m): 1:44am On Jun 02, 2022
Pfizer asked the FDA to authorize its three-injections COVID vaccine for "emergency use" in children ages 6 months to under 5 years old.

(disclose Tv)

This is evil and Wickedness

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) ... (385) (Reply)

US Presidential Election 2020 (Live Updates) / Linda Okello, Kenya's Female Police Officer, The Most Endowed, In New Photos / World News! Events Happening Around The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.