Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,469 members, 7,968,303 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 12:53 AM

Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? (5767 Views)

Is It Proper For Your Wife To Insist She Must Be Checking Your Phone Always? / Marriage: My Mother Inlaw Calls My Wife Everyday Is It Proper? / Is It Proper To Address Your Partner By His/her Real Name In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 3:41pm On Mar 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Bringing a child to this shithole continent is one of the greatest mistakes a human can make.

No kids

No partner

My parents have already zeroed their mind on me having kids. I already told them. I have always wanted a vasectomy since I was 18.

Well, as long as all you're not stringing any lady along, it's all good.

Because most women want kids in this country.

Besides, you can always have a baby anytime you want.

Really smart decision. Very smart.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 3:46pm On Mar 08, 2022
Klass99:

Lmao grin.

At the bolded, you really need to stop saying this.

At the rest of your story, your mama & papa, no bundle you go MFM for prayers and deliverance?

Please ehn, were you born and bred in Naija? Or did you and your folks relocate back to Naija from a foreign country?

Sis, this guy can still have kids anytime he wants, they'll just get the sperm directly from the testes and introduce into the uterus of the woman during ovulation rather than have him shoot it out, and that's if the reversion is not successful. The key word being "if"

He can still have perfect sex
He still has erections.

The benefit is that he no longer has to rely on any lady to protect him from becoming a daddy when he's not ready.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by pocohantas(f): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
Magnoliaa:

And you know the funny thing about this, if you na actually share details about your life and what you do, they'll say you're over-compesating and projecting and seeking for attention with fancy pictures instead of focusing on you life and family.

You really can’t satisfy them. grin

4 Likes

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 3:54pm On Mar 08, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

Bringing a child to this shithole continent is one of the greatest mistakes a human can make.

No kids

No partner

My parents have already zeroed their mind on me having kids. I already told them. I have always wanted a vasectomy since I was 18.

One more set of questions please.

How painful was the procedure?

How long did the procedure take?

How many days of rest did you have?

Did you have to take drugs subsequently?

This will help peeps like Acidosis to feel safer.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by tensazangetsu20(m): 4:02pm On Mar 08, 2022
Saintmary:

This will help peeps like Acidosis to feel safer.

It wasnt painful.

20 mins.

I didnt rest. I was able to go to the gym the next day.

No drugs.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Klass99(f): 4:23pm On Mar 08, 2022
cool

3 Likes

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Hathor5(f): 4:44pm On Mar 08, 2022
Klass99:

You're so on point. My popsie with 7 children said 2 children are more than enough in this age and time grin

Sometimes I suspect my mom regrets having children sef, because the kind shege wey some of her children don show her ehn, my brothers most especially.

But you know it is taboo to say these things out, especially as a woman, society will crucify you.

How can she regret having kids when she has a daughter like you? kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Klass99(f): 4:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
cool
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Munzy14(m): 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Beremx:
Single women—— Abortion
Married women—— Termination of pregnancy
grin grin
Baptism..
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by doggedfighter(f): 6:50pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Make I go write all una name down.
cheesy cheesy

Present, aunty grin grin

Chef pocohontas, what's the work of parsley flakes in meals.

I want to get one.

Can you recommend any pepper soup spice?

Preferably chicken.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by pocohantas(f): 6:59pm On Mar 08, 2022
doggedfighter:

Present, aunty grin grin

Chef pocohontas, what's the work of parsley flakes in meals.

Read benefits HERE. I really can’t describe its taste, but if you add enough, you would get a flavour that you can’t miss. lipsrsealed

Can you recommend any pepper soup spice? Preferably chicken.

Sadly I can’t, I don’t use mixed spices. I get my own peppersoup spice from a mixture of ehuru, uda and uziza seeds. Just buy anyone that looks good. Spice Supreme, Spice Deluxe and AACE Foods (in that order) are good products.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by doggedfighter(f): 7:05pm On Mar 08, 2022
pocohantas:

Read benefits HERE. I really can’t describe its taste, but if you add enough, you would get a flavour that you can’t miss. lipsrsealed

Sadly I can’t, I don’t use mixed spices. I get my own peppersoup spice from a mixture of ehuru, uda and uziza seeds. Just buy anyone that looks good. Spice Supreme, Spice Deluxe and AACE Foods (in that order) are good products.

It's your ever prompt response for me.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by pocohantas(f): 7:11pm On Mar 08, 2022
doggedfighter:

It's your ever prompt response for me.

Thanks

Lol, you are most welcome. smiley
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by descarado: 7:38pm On Mar 08, 2022
If not for infidelity, no need for all these back and front.
Couples study the female body language and with determination, there will be no need for pills, abortion, vasectomy, hysterectomy, concoctions etc. In the next world or in heaven
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Hathor5(f): 8:22pm On Mar 08, 2022
Klass99:

How can she not regret when my brothers have stressed the living daylights out of her grin. How have you been?

But you turned out just fine. smiley wink Doesn't it count?

I'm good sweetheart. A little bit sleep deprived but happy. smiley What about you? Hope everything goes your way. kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by crackhaus: 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2022
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeww...

SNOWFLAKES lipsrsealed

It never ends with the faux intellectualism masked in pseudo-activism.

Rinse & Repeat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Acidosis(m): 11:10pm On Mar 08, 2022
cococandy:
lighten up
You’ve been heckling me. So small ginger from me won’t kill you

I'm all for that cheesy

I sha know that I won't stop dragging you tongue
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Acidosis(m): 11:12pm On Mar 08, 2022
Saintmary:

This will help peeps like Acidosis to feel safer

It's not just about the safety for me smiley
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by pocohantas(f): 11:40pm On Mar 08, 2022
Grillbar:

Chief Snowflakes. You can never be found in threads where correct men are having real and intelligent conversations.

This one loud o. Chief Snowflakes kwa? cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 9:01am On Mar 09, 2022
Klass99:

I feel you, but Tensaz's choice doesn't bother me one bit.

It is his continuous reference to Nigeria and the African continent as a shit hole, I have issues with.

He says that a lot, it is synonymous with his moniker. If you see his post somewhere you can be sure you will see the phrase Nigeria is a shit hole

It doesn't really upset me, but I like this country regardless of its many issues. Some of the wonderful people I know personally I met in Naija.

Now I understand, but you see, not everyone will have the kind of faith you have in this country.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 9:19am On Mar 09, 2022
tensazangetsu20:

It wasnt painful.

20 mins.

I didnt rest. I was able to go to the gym the next day.

No drugs.

Thanks.

Dear Acidosis, please help to spread the awareness to your friends.

Vasectomy is a good option, you can still have kids anytime you want, you can have satisfactory sex, you are free from girlfriend pregnancy drama.

1 Like

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Acidosis(m): 9:27am On Mar 09, 2022
Saintmary:

Thanks.

Dear Acidosis, please help to spread the awareness to your friends.

Vasectomy is a good option, you can still have kids anytime you want, you can have satisfactory sex, you are free from girlfriend pregnancy drama.

cheesy cheesy

Can you marry a guy who's had vasectomy?
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by GloriousGbola: 9:39am On Mar 09, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

Interesting question. By implication can you marry or stay married to a person who has had a hysterectomy?

I take an engineering approach to it. Once you have children, your reproductive system has achieved its basic goal and can be depreciated.

Unless you plan to continue having other kids into your 40, 50s,60s and beyond.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Klass99(f): 9:40am On Mar 09, 2022
cool

2 Likes

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 9:41am On Mar 09, 2022
Acidosis:

cheesy cheesy

A man's character comes first for me.

I don't care if he's impotent or has had vasectomy.

What's the use of a nasty handsome tall fertile man that will only bring me anxiety and stress.

Modified: I'm working on increasing my own net worth, so, my criteria for marriage is changing seriously.

1 Like

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Saintmary(f): 9:49am On Mar 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

Interesting question. By implication can you marry or stay married to a person who has had a hysterectomy?

I take an engineering approach to it. Once you have children, your reproductive system has achieved its basic goal and can be depreciated.

Hysterectomy is not on the same level as vasectomy.

Please get it right.

Vasectomy is like tying a particular tube to prevent sperm from coming out during ejaculation. It can be reversed.

Hysterectomy is the removal of uterus etc. This one is irreversible.

The better one for women is tubal ligation. Meaning tying fallopian tube to prevent eggs from meeting sperm during ovulation.

Then please Google these things, it's exhausting to keep explaining things over and again to people who claim to be educated and have internet connection.

1 Like

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Acidosis(m): 10:04am On Mar 09, 2022
GloriousGbola:

For a woman who's achieved her reproductive goal (number of kids) with me, I will definitely stay married to her if the purpose of hysterectomy is to save her life or prevent some life threatening conditions.

1 Like

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by GloriousGbola: 10:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Saintmary:

Hysterectomy is not on the same level as vasectomy.

Please get it right.

Vasectomy is like tying a particular tube to prevent sperm from coming out during ejaculation. It can be reversed.

Hysterectomy is the removal of uterus etc. This one is irreversible.

The better one for women is tubal ligation. Meaning tying fallopian tube to prevent eggs from meeting sperm during ovulation.

Then please Google these things, it's exhausting to keep explaining things over and again to people who claim to be educated and have internet connection.

hello smarty pants, i know exactly what a hysterectomy is. my mother had one when i was in uni, and my wife had one last year. i don't need need quasi feminists with giant chips on their shoulders womansplaining upandan - Rest in your exhaustion

please try to be polite next time, or i will be much more abusive in future. nonsense and womansplaining
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Acidosis(m): 10:06am On Mar 09, 2022
Klass99:

Oh yes, I can. Marriage for the companionship and sex only. tongue

Sex on a platform heaven will approve of and I won't be sinning. But, more for the companionship.

Good. I know your stand about raising kids so I'm not surprised smiley

1 Like

Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by GloriousGbola: 10:08am On Mar 09, 2022
Acidosis:

For a woman who's achieved her reproductive goal (number of kids) with me, I will definitely stay married to her if the purpose of hysterectomy is to save her life or prevent some life threatening conditions.

my point is that as a male, once you have had children, you can also consider a vasectomy. unless you have plans to continue having children into your old age.
Re: Is It proper For Married Woman To Do Abortion? by Acidosis(m): 10:09am On Mar 09, 2022
Saintmary:

A man's character comes first for me.

I don't care if he's impotent or has had vasectomy.

What's the use of a nasty handsome tall fertile man that will only bring me anxiety and stress.

Modified: I'm working on increasing my own net worth, so, my criteria for marriage is changing seriously.

Okay good. So, that means you don't care about kids?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My 3 Year Old Wakes Up Screaming Every Night For Hollandia Yogurt. / What Are The Things To Buy In Preparation For A Newborn Baby? / Eid Ul Adha Essay Article Paragraph In Hindi English Urdu Story

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.