Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,386 members, 7,881,392 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:26 PM

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate (24174 Views)

Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate / Osun 2022: Court Reserves Judgment On PDP Governorship Ticket Tussle / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by juman(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2022
He is a clown like ukrainian president.

Dont elect a clown to lead you.
He would lead you astray.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by TheSameGuy(m): 8:24am On Mar 12, 2022
Yes story because it doesn't suit your expectations.

Abuse of rule of law is justified now, Hypocrite
PrinceOfLagos:
Story
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 12, 2022
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Slurity(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Bedtec:
Stupid court , why can't they just jail Tinibu ?
For what offense in particular? Jonathan that was confirmed that he stole $1billion and share for election after pretending to borrow the money to fight bokoharam is not your concern, but Tinubu that is just a rumour, he was charge and tried by same EFCC. Look for better job please

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Ademola Adeleke will be PDP candidate for Osun guber in July.

Thank you

Osun no be abia,we no wan clown here,grin if u so much like ade dancer you can take him to alaigbo and make him one of your governor there,or make him new director of ipob.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Bruno8297: 8:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate For Lagos Governorship Election INEC must not recognise Ademola Adeleke as candidate for Lagos state governorship election The Court of Appeal has ruled that the conduct of the Nigeria Governorship election is not free and fair INEC Advertisements Advertisements Adeleke should have presented himself for the election before the tribunal, as he had already been recognised as gubernatorial candidate He has been told not to challenge the decision of the tribunal Advertisements The tribunal upheld the petition made against the nomination of Adeleke for governorship of Lagos State
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by TheSameGuy(m): 8:27am On Mar 12, 2022
Emeka from Enugu alias Johnnyessence, hope you're seeing this

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:28am On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Yes story because it doesn't suit your expectations.

Abuse of rule of law is justified now, Hypocrite
U get time ooo,who take that flat.head serious?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 12, 2022
muykem:
If PDP leaders in Osun such Former governor Oyinlola, Erelu, oladipupo among others can be sponsored by APC then it means PDP is a failed party without any reasonable human being there.
You trust politicians?
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:34am On Mar 12, 2022
Slurity:
For what offense in particular? Jonathan that was confirmed that he stole $1billion and share for election after pretending to borrow the money to fight bokoharam is not your concern, but Tinubu that is just a rumour, he was charge and tried by same EFCC. Look for better job please

Flat.head cannibal will never like Yoruba man,they look for our downfall everyday,they did same to Pa awolowo and abiola, it's now turn of Mazi Bola Ahmed Tinubu,Raji fasola and Prof yemi Osibanjo,Igbo will always hate Yoruba leaders.I only pity those useless Yoruba liberals
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:35am On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Emeka from Enugu alias Johnnyessence, hope you're seeing this
He can't see it now, he's busy finding who to cannibalize this morning

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Lipscomb(m): 8:36am On Mar 12, 2022
You are arguing with stark illiterate don't you see one there said why court can't just jail Tinubu.
helinues:

Why are you people like this?

The faction of Adeleke, is it recognized by INEC?

I tired for some of you people with all this no head argument

4 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Lipscomb(m): 8:37am On Mar 12, 2022
So you have sense like this.
Racoon:
See where the lawlessness of Adeleke is leading him to? These politicians are always irresponsible feeling above the law.Until the courts start jailing them, there will be no end in sight.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by haffaze777(m): 8:38am On Mar 12, 2022
Lipscomb:
So you have sense like this.
He reactivate itgrin
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Topmaike007(m): 8:42am On Mar 12, 2022
I need someone that can help me setup a WordPress site I already have an hosting plan but have been having issues setting it up..if you know you can do it kindly quote me let's talk
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by TheSameGuy(m): 8:43am On Mar 12, 2022
Stipend collecting Ipob miscreant. cheesy
haffaze777:

He can't see it now, he's busy finding who to cannibalize this morning
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 8:44am On Mar 12, 2022
grin
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by 77up(m): 8:46am On Mar 12, 2022
muykem:
If PDP leaders in Osun such Former governor Oyinlola, Erelu, oladipupo among others can be sponsored by APC then it means PDP is a failed party without any reasonable human being there.
I wonder o.

Following that guy comment,I see he's too emotional hence why I don't normally quote him . Qudos to helinues for coping with those low budget PDP apologists .

As of now , Dotun Babayemi is the real PDP candidate in Osun, anything may happen any moment though.

3 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by davspog2(m): 8:50am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

Can't you people at least try and be reading news before dropping your submission?

How many primaries did Pdp conduct in Osun state?

What's the business of Oyetola, Tinubu with Pdp woes?

This is getting stale, dumb and boring mehn
people that are dumb naturally .
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by chukwuibuipob: 8:53am On Mar 12, 2022
grin grin my lil bro jonnyessence cheesy
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by frankson1(m): 8:57am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

That you don’t know politicians sponsor schisms and agents provocateurs in the opposition camp is the reason I won’t reply you again.

Imagine the rubbish argument you are making…

Don't mind him. He doesn't know opposition camp sponsored the problem that led to the removal of OshoBaba. The opposition camp is also sponsoring the problems in Rivers state APC and pushing Buni to not step down as the APC national Chairman.

Senator Adeleke has to be sponsored to form a parallel PDP because he's not wealthy enough to sponsor himself for the governorship elections.

We know already undecided
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:58am On Mar 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Exactly what I said would happen. I don’t understand why politicians don’t always learn from history. This same situation played out in Ogun state in 2019 and we all saw how it ended but PDP leadership still refused to learn.

Dotun Babayemi is now officially the candidate of the party until a higher court rules otherwise. Those pushing Ade Dancer to keep progressing in error are simply deceiving him. He has lost out already.
So Apc if afraid of Adeleke contesting? As far as Pdp headquarters picks Adeleke as Candidate, the court will do the needful.It happened in Anambra with Ugochukwu Uba and Valentine Ozigbo.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Penguin2: 9:03am On Mar 12, 2022
frankson1:

Don't mind him. He doesn't know opposition camp sponsored the problem that led to the removal of OshoBaba. The opposition camp is also sponsoring the problems in Rivers state APC and pushing Buni to not step down as the APC national Chairman.

Senator Adeleke has to be sponsored to form a parallel PDP because he's not wealthy enough to sponsor himself for the governorship elections.

We know already undecided

These are things that baby political analysts don’t know and I can’t waste my energy on such people.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by jrusky(m): 9:18am On Mar 12, 2022
I think a particular event and demonic party are afraid of this guy. He knocked them out last time but they stole the election and he is coming back this time to annihilate them to the point stealing the election will be too hard but accept their failure fate the way *Ballers Wike* massacred them that even the entire world rigging machine at wrk cannot and never close the gap.

Pls I did not mention any party name but if you know the party you can add it yourself.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Orinoco: 9:20am On Mar 12, 2022
Bedtec:
Stupid court , why can't they just jail Tinibu ?
And obituary
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Lovenorth: 9:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Nice Judgement grin
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 9:32am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

INEC will recognize the one recognized by the courts.

For now Oyetola and his fellow Tinubu urchins can rejoice in their kangaroo judgements.

Chukwuma Umeoji did it in APGA in Anambra but where is he now?
Old man with fish brain...

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Mikolo70(m): 9:34am On Mar 12, 2022
jrusky:
I think a particular event and demonic party are afraid of this guy. He knocked them out last time but they stole the election and he is coming back this time to annihilate them to the point stealing the election will be too hard but accept their failure fate the way *Ballers Wike* massacred them that even the entire world rigging machine at wrk cannot and never close the gap.

Pls I did not mention any party name but if you know
the party you can add it yourself.
Ibo
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by haffaze777(m): 9:38am On Mar 12, 2022
TheSameGuy:
Stipend collecting Ipob miscreant. cheesy

You get bad mouth comradegrin

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by absingle(m): 9:45am On Mar 12, 2022
juman:
He is a clown like ukrainian president.

Dont elect a clown to lead you.
He would lead you astray.
mumu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Adamu Tells Students To Take ASUU to court For Damages / Obidients Hold Peter Obi Rally In Abiriba, Abia State On Monday (Video) / First Railways Assembly Plant In Nigeria Near Commissioning In Kajola, Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.