Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,634 members, 7,901,954 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 06:13 PM

Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate (24240 Views)

Osun 2022: Court Rules In Favour Of Adeleke As PDP Guber Candidate / Osun 2022: Court Reserves Judgment On PDP Governorship Ticket Tussle / Nnamdi Kanu Trial Adjourned Till January 18, 2022. Court Allows Him Change Cloth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:45am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

INEC will recognize the one recognized by the courts.

For now Oyetola and his fellow Tinubu urchins can rejoice in their kangaroo judgements.

Chukwuma Umeoji did it in APGA in Anambra but where is he now?

I guess Tinubu was the one behind the Umeoji Apga saga too.

2 Likes

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by seunmsg(m): 9:48am On Mar 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
So Apc if afraid of Adeleke contesting? As far as Pdp headquarters picks Adeleke as Candidate, the court will do the needful.It happened in Anambra with Ugochukwu Uba and Valentine Ozigbo.

The Osun case is entirely different from Anambra case. The court gave a clear order before the primary election that only a set of ward executives should participate in the primary. A particular faction conducted its primary in-line with the order of the court and another faction refused conducted their own in violation of a valid court order.

So you see, the court has simply given legitimacy to the faction that complied with the court order and INEC will simply obey the decision of the court.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Tareq1105: 9:53am On Mar 12, 2022
Penguin2:

Ademola Adeleke will be PDP candidate for Osun guber in July.

Thank you

Even at that, he will lose with wider margin this time.

Aregbe poor policies and madness made the 2018 election difficult for Oyetola.

I tell you many things have changed. Dancing Senator that is always run away from debate. He doesn't have confidence in himself and I doubt if he has knowledge of Governance, I mean how government is run.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by obinoral1179(m): 9:59am On Mar 12, 2022
Ddokie:

The guy no sabi anything.
So oyetola is sponsoring oyinlola and co in proxy? You are high..
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by emilo2bad: 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
NaijaCowFarm:
The court lacks jurisdiction on this matter
Say who? This is exactly what happened in Rivers APC where they did not have candidate will also happens in osun PDP. This is the issue of who is the authentic delegates.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by obinoral1179(m): 10:01am On Mar 12, 2022
seunmsg:

The Osun case is entirely different from Anambra case. The court gave a clear order before the primary election that only a set of ward executives should participate in the primary. A particular faction conducted its primary in-line with the order of the court and another faction refused conducted their own in violation of a valid court order.

So you see, the court has simply given legitimacy to the faction that complied with the court order and INEC will simply obey the decision of the court.
they will still tell you that oyetola is the one sponsoring the court order in proxy..
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by obinoral1179(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2022
muykem:
If PDP leaders in Osun such Former governor Oyinlola, Erelu, oladipupo among others can be sponsored by APC then it means PDP is a failed party without any reasonable human being there.
they won't ever quote you...
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by BabaIbo: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
This man is not a good choice for PDP, honestly.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by JudasNaKarrot: 10:03am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

Can't you people at least try and be reading news before dropping your submission?

How many primaries did Pdp conduct in Osun state?

What's the business of Oyetola, Tinubu with Pdp woes?

This is getting stale, dumb and boring mehn
At the mention of Tinubu's name, some hediots will cry. What is paining you is what I don't understand.
Don't kill yourself for Tinupoo he is not worth it. Save that energy you spend promoting and defending him online to become useful to your life, family and community.
Thank me later.

We move.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Kentursky(m): 10:05am On Mar 12, 2022
Okwali umu eghu ���
helinues:

Can't you people at least try and be reading news before dropping your submission?

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Tareq1105: 10:06am On Mar 12, 2022
jrusky:
I think a particular event and demonic party are afraid of this guy. He knocked them out last time but they stole the election and he is coming back this time to annihilate them to the point stealing the election will be too hard but accept their failure fate the way *Ballers Wike* massacred them that even the entire world rigging machine at wrk cannot and never close the gap.

Pls I did not mention any party name but if you know the party you can add it yourself.

Stop referring to 2018. The circumstances are different now from what happened then.

Oyetola is in charge. A sitting governor going for 2nd term is in charge.

He's done some changes in Osun state and Aregbe's recklessness and poor judgement policies have been removed.

The huge debts Aregbe left, he's paying as at when due.

I prefer him to a novice and dancer who doesn't have history of Governance.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by 1847se: 10:08am On Mar 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Adeleke should have calmed down without forming parallel Pdp
[/s]
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by helinues: 10:10am On Mar 12, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
At the mention of Tinubu's name, some hediots will cry. What is paining you is what I don't understand.
Don't kill yourself for Tinupoo he is not worth it. Save that energy you spend promoting and defending him online to become useful to your life, family and community.
Thank me later.

We move.

Incoherent bunkum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Besk: 10:12am On Mar 12, 2022
Bedtec:
Stupid court , why can't they just jail Tinibu ?

Madness is roaming free in your brain! What does this story have to do with Tinubu?

It is the thoughts of Tinubu that will eventually drive you to an early grave.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Besk: 10:14am On Mar 12, 2022
Tareq1105:

I guess Tinubu was the one behind the Umeoji Apga saga too.

Are you minding that lunatic PENGUIN2 whose entire lineage are made of lunatics?

I’m sure it was also Tinubu that slept with his mother that made led to his pregnancy. He has not forgiven Tinubu since his mother told him who his real father is.

The fear of Tinubu will lead all IPOBians to their graves very quickly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Jones4190(m): 10:20am On Mar 12, 2022
He should shapely join davido in London.

Time wait for no one
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by shinealight(m): 10:25am On Mar 12, 2022
Bedtec:
Stupid court , why can't they just jail Tinibu ?

Are you stupid? What’s Tinubu got to do with this?
Maybe it was Tinubu that was also responsible for you being born in a helluva mess of a place like Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:27am On Mar 12, 2022
seunmsg:

How will the court give order for a weak candidate of a party and is not recognized by the National headquarters to be a parties candidate? Story
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by JudasNaKarrot: 10:30am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

Incoherent bunkum
You're a jobless and hungry fellow who wants to reap from Tinupoo's campaign fund distributed across various motor parks in Lagos.
My advice again, be useful to yourself by being productive. Look for work....something dignified and do.

We move.

1 Like

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by helinues: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
You're a jobless and hungry fellow who wants to reap from Tinupoo's campaign fund distributed across various motor parks in Lagos.
My advice again, be useful to yourself by being productive. Look for work.

We move.

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Igbofam: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
How will the court give order for a weak candidate of a party and is not recognized by the National headquarters to be a parties candidate? Story

Sentiments doth not enshroud the law. You are merely being sentimental. Ade dancers faction did not obey the courts regarding their delegates so inadvertently nullified the outcome of their actions by themselves. The court is simply affirming that and making it unmistakably clear.

In short na dem stab themselves for heart. Full stop

Ade Dancers lack of adequate education became his bane
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by JudasNaKarrot: 10:34am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

Mynd44
Lalasticlacla
Oamj4
Mukina
Seun
Dominique

Rule 2
So that they will ban my account?
Shame on you. Did you call these your gods when you used abusive words on me up there?

Call all the Tinubu urchins here to ban me, I dont care.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by helinues: 10:35am On Mar 12, 2022
JudasNaKarrot:
So that they will ban my account?
Shame on you. Did you call these your gods when you used abusive words on me up there?

Call all the Tinubu urchins here to ban me, I dont care.

Taofeek come here...

Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Cajal(m): 10:39am On Mar 12, 2022
helinues:

These are the people that celebrated UMAHI SACK AS IF MNK has been released
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by seunowa(f): 10:40am On Mar 12, 2022
muykem:
If PDP leaders in Osun such Former governor Oyinlola, Erelu, oladipupo among others can be sponsored by APC then it means PDP is a failed party without any reasonable human being there.
You dont have to tell him. I just hate someone who exhibits gross stupidity. He is too lazy to read and comprehend fact.
Re: Osun 2022: Court Orders INEC, PDP Not To Recognise Ademola Adeleke As Candidate by Cajal(m): 10:42am On Mar 12, 2022
seunmsg:

Exactly what I said would happen. I don’t understand why politicians don’t always learn from history. This same situation played out in Ogun state in 2019 and we all saw how it ended but PDP leadership still refused to learn.

Dotun Babayemi is now officially the candidate of the party until a higher court rules otherwise. Those pushing Ade Dancer to keep progressing in error are simply deceiving him. He has lost out already.
Senator Adeleke has lost completely
He can ever be on the ballot for PDP
his factional chairman is not recognized by law

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan in Italy Today as APC screens Presidential Candidates / "N5b Presidential Yacht Was Ordered Under Buhari" - Presidency / This Government Is A Government Of Sadists - FFK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.