Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,288 members, 7,887,844 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:04 PM

301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) (32485 Views)

COVID-19: 160 Nigerians Return From USA / Air Peace: Allen Onyema Crying As Nigerians Return From South Africa / 187 Nigerians Return, South Africa Employs Rules To Stop Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by HRprof: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
MonkeyMods:
So this is how they left all the properties they acquired there behind? E nor good to invest abroad o

Anything can happen at any time

Which property Students that have not seen money to eat better food . A poor country where no place for hustlers . Majority of them don’t even have money for flight ticket to return home and God show them mercy with free flight
Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by babajero(m): 8:00pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:
Welcome back, laslas no place like home thus we need to let go of this escapist mentality and work to fix our communities.
can you please tell me where buhari is right now, so that we will know how to work and fix the country.
Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by BSsniffer: 8:03pm On Mar 13, 2022
babajero:
can you please tell me where buhari is right now, so that we will know how to work and fix the country.

Play your own role and leave buhari and his people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by babajero(m): 9:10pm On Mar 13, 2022
BSsniffer:

Play your own role and leave buhari and his people.
Ok I should repair the country without the person elected to do so, with the financial wherewithal.
Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 3:49am On Mar 14, 2022
5000 naira to start phone call business NDI ARA
Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 4:55am On Mar 14, 2022
Meninmen:

Lol. How many average Nigerian family makes 5 million per year?

From my observation, including those I interact with, people that go to Ukraine for studies are not from the average Nigerian homes. They are from well above average homes.

I have never seen a poor man's child go to Ukraine for studies.

I said average Nigerian family. In private universities, you see the rich and average. The average that can send children there can afford Ukraine. Ukrainian universities is even cheaper than some private universities in Nigeria. A Nigerian couple earning 250k a month can save towards an international education for their children. I know of a woman who stays in a room self-contain but recently was able to get her child to N. Cyprus to study. So it's not so much a biggie bro
Re: 301 Nigerians Return To Nigeria From Ukraine, Get $100, N5,000 Airtime (Photos) by KangaIye: 5:20am On Mar 14, 2022
Why not pay them in Naira.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Running From Thailand Police Dies After Car Knocked Him Down / Photo: Accident At Ikeja This Morning / Excitement As Lagosians Ride A Metro For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.