Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,210 members, 7,919,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 03:28 PM

I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? - NYSC (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? (12710 Views)

NYSC Members Now To Be Posted To Farms — Coordinator / My Mother Is Pressurizing Me To Redeploy Home. Please Help / A Northerner Advises Corpers Posted To South Not To Eat Meat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by IamAtikulate: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2022
Nikes:

No dey lie give yoursef abeg.
SE is far safer than SW

FACT
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Yakson5(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2022
DerichMcFalzy:
Kano is a very good place to stay.the weather is fair.cost of living is ok.and trust me u will enjoy every bit of it cz I'm currently their on an official duty.i'm really enjoying my stay especially around that Challawa/pansekara side
I will be very happy if you will help me secure a job in challawa.I am a 23 year old boy who lost his job few months ago.Please sir be my destiny helper and help. Frustrated youth.I also stay in panshekara.This is my WhatsApp number_09072327418
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by ginabarry(f): 4:33pm On Mar 19, 2022
Health challenge
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Tamakay(m): 11:13am On Mar 20, 2022
IamAtikulate:

The fun is in the rural areas.

And it's where the money is. An Igbo man should be serving in the North to build his business network not serving any over-pampered country.

He will only see those business opportunities in the rural areas, not the city dwellers that are anti-Igbo

You have a very good point. I was not actually thinking of the business aspect but only the bustling and enjoyment aspect of it
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by FaithBrain1994(m): 2:58pm On Mar 20, 2022
keentola:
Kano is dangerous. that's my two cents
Stop inciting fear regarding what you know nothing about. I am from the south, serving currently in kano. So when i say shut up, i say it authoritatively. Once again, shut up.
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Curtisaxel10: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2022
FaithBrain1994:
Stop inciting fear regarding what you know nothing about. I am from the south, serving currently in kano. So when i say shut up, i say it authoritatively. Once again, shut up.

Bros, I hail o. I'm currently in camp and I agree with you that the situation is not as bad as some will make it seem.

Please, what part of Kano is the best to serve in? The urban or the rural areas?
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by FaithBrain1994(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

Bros, I hail o. I'm currently in camp and I agree with you that the situation is not as bad as some will make it seem.

Please, what part of Kano is the best to serve in? The urban or the rural areas?
For low-key life, rural communities. For high-standard, urban.

1 Like

Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by LoyalRoyal095(m): 4:10am On Mar 21, 2022
Curtisaxel10:

How is the camp boss?
I'll get there soon.
Re: I Was Posted To Kano, Should I Redeploy? by Sontana07(m): 7:47am On Mar 22, 2022
grin mad o

Depends shaaa..shey you shaa don keep ransom down and before going there, go meet welder make he help you build bomb resistant boot and bullet proof..

Fear not,

Adios [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Corpers Donate Food, Clothings And Mats To Almajiri School In Katsina / NYSC: Ebonyi State Government Increases State Allowance To 10,000 / How do I Retrieve My 2016 NYSC Call Up Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.