Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,341 members, 7,940,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend (5567 Views)

I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Going To Church / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by yungzed360(m): 4:49pm On Mar 20, 2022
Artzdanielsz:

I now see why you are here crying like a kid, you don't have the mind to engage in an argument, mugu

Me? I cannot and never argue with woman... For what?
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by fflamingo(m): 10:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
yungzed360:
More
Well judging from the pics, that girl loves you, she seems intelligent and you just perhaps have not known her mum button. If you think you love her, I will suggest that you give it a rethink.
Also pay attention to the argument she discuss about if it's logical things. She's only right.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ww676: 1:30am On Mar 21, 2022
yungzed360:
Sincerely I don't even know what to say. I'm heartbroken. Although I called it off... I'm an emotional person and it's the good state
of my emotionss before anything. I won't have a girl who challenges me at every opportunity given. I'm not a woman beater and I won't ever do such. I have lots of sisters but sincerely some girls Sha... This is a relationship I'm in where I'll have to send money when I can, make the calls. And after all she tells me I'm not doing her a favour.. I've not even seen her bra to begin with. Where's then the favour she is doing me? So unfortunate...
from the way she sounds she sounds a little responsible. You need to chill bro
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Aaaaarghmed(m): 7:26am On Mar 21, 2022
ww676:
from the way she sounds she sounds a little responsible. You need to chill bro
They guy never know,maybe he still dey young.we wey don see things know wetin we dey talk.she is even communicating with him sef and expressing herself.The issue they have is resolvable but he is listening to bad advise on this forum.i rest my case.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Deepocean(m): 7:45am On Mar 21, 2022
Pride is just what I have seen in you sincerely.

With all the conversations I read, the lady didn't commit any offence.

Your points becomes meaningless to me at the point you highlighted the statement she used sir.... and you took it up with her saying that's was rude.

Kindly swallow your ego and reconcile with her.

She spoke with humility all through and I could not find a fault in any of her words with you.

Is like you are looking for someone you will dominate 100%. If that's what you're looking for, better for you. You will see the pepper seller in the market with primary six qualifications.

Best of luck brother.

1 Like

Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by Spiff20(m): 10:44am On Mar 21, 2022
Op will go back to this girl mark my words and by that time she'll be the one forming. How do you break up with a girl because of arguments don't you know that's women are wired. You'd have to remain single.
Re: I Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend by ezegenigbonine: 9:56pm On Mar 21, 2022
yungzed360:

Sincerely, you are useless and I understand...lol

But not as childish as u
I now see why you always argue with the matured lady, "children of nowadays"
That girl must be lucky for quiting with a dull head like you. To me, u really does not deserve her, because you are too childish for my likening.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Jennifer Nnedinso Eze Did To Me All In The Name Of Marriage. 2018-2021 / Rate My Beauty....graphics Attached / Beyonce's If I Was A Boy Does It Say What Women Really Are? Or What Men Are ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.