Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,162 members, 7,890,933 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 02:00 AM

Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt (3588 Views)

Nigeian In Diaspora Set To Raise $150m For Peter Obi / FACT CHECK: Claim That Anambra’s Debt Profile Is Over N200bn Is FALSE / Atiku/Obi On The Candidate: Moderator Accused Of Bias As Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by courage89(m): 10:46pm On Mar 23, 2022
The goodwill accorded prof Soludo is unprecedented in the history of Nigeria. I respect the man so much and I pray he doesn’t disappoint. God blessings to Prof and all his lieutenants as they move Anambra to a greater height.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ThEGodFaThEr127: 10:47pm On Mar 23, 2022
xelly:

Such an ignorant fool. If you take time to research, I am sure you won't type trash like this.

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ThEGodFaThEr127: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
overall90:

you are an idiot.
google Imo state airport appeal fund during the time of Sam Mbakwe.even children in primary and secondary school then contributed towards the fund.

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Ibusho: 10:49pm On Mar 23, 2022
IPOB will not like this MNK will be very angry with this suggestion

2 Likes

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by mightyhaze: 10:53pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:
How Igbo exonerate their leaders from bad things they do to them always shock me, why do you have government? You will be build road, hospital, airport while a governor will be Stealing money like crazy

Maybe Igbo need to redirect their aggression home and deal with governors abdicating their duties in the east

It is never done anywhere else, it is nothing to be proud of undecided
where this one from come out?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by mightyhaze: 10:55pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:

Keep protecting alaigbo leaders that give no shxt about you

rest the beak already.. you showing too much emotions on the thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:09pm On Mar 23, 2022
Ndi ala

SlyDev:
How Igbo exonerate their leaders from bad things they do to them always shock me, why do you have government? You will be build road, hospital, airport while a governor will be Stealing money like crazy

Maybe Igbo need to redirect their aggression home and deal with governors abdicating their duties in the east

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:11pm On Mar 23, 2022
anoda wailer

Obamaofusa:

lol
So you believe that they contributed money to build airport truly?
Ask them the number of the account the money was contributed into,is it one one naira into piggybank and so on.
Igbos always lie and believe their lies.It is an inborn trait in them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 11:12pm On Mar 23, 2022
We trust Tinubu from osun that gives plenty shxt about you

SlyDev:

Keep protecting alaigbo leaders that give no shxt about you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by techWriter3: 11:22pm On Mar 23, 2022
Good Anambra home of millionaires

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Onepeople: 11:26pm On Mar 23, 2022
SlyDev:

i have to agree with this post to an extent, even though is not done on good motive, i know the intention is to dice an igboman, but trust me on this you are not too far from the truth, our docility in calling our leaders to account for their stewardship is equal to non,but haven't said that, the system we practice as a nation encourages corruption, reason why leaders don't rate the governed, yorubas are also guilty of this allegation, how many of you are calling Tinubu for accountability?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by pmc01(m): 11:29pm On Mar 23, 2022
What the governor needs to do now is appoint his co-workers genuinely based on merit and never shield them away from public scrutiny. That way, everyone will be on board with his developmental efforts.

I hope and pray he maintains the sincerity and will till the end. Perhaps, he might take up the mantle of leadership at the presidency level in the near future.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ablejesus26(m): 12:08am On Mar 24, 2022
Great and awesome initiative.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by SmartPolician: 3:22am On Mar 24, 2022
SlyDev:

Huncle, all Nigerian governors are terrible. However, how these people steal depends on the conscience of the leader and what is permissible in his state or locality. The institutions that ought to check them are terribly compromised and weak.

If you think your governor is any better, you live in a cloud cuckoo land. Almost all Nigerian governors are the same, with a few exceptions based on the two factors I identified above.

More importantly, nobody can question or harm governors because they have daredevil security operatives who protect them.

Even when people speak through the ballot, the Nigeria's rotten system overturns it like what happened in Imo State. Little wonder a good number of easterners are tired of one Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by 00FFT00(m): 3:35am On Mar 24, 2022
overall90:

you are an idiot.
google Imo state airport appeal fund during the time of Sam Mbakwe.even children in primary and secondary school then contributed towards the fund.

Southeast got to where it is today largely with individual and community engagements such as the one mentioned here. This is what other Nigerians have problems understanding about Igbos. One for all, all for one. This has been a growth engine for these once nearly annihilated people.

Also, remember no other nationality does the apprenticeship system quite like Igbos and turned it into a fantastic lifesaver.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by xelly: 4:50am On Mar 24, 2022
Obamaofusa:
You are the full fool.Bring the nonexistent research if you are sure of yourself.

Laziness speaking. Fold your hands and wait for everything to be served to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Luchitec(m): 4:51am On Mar 24, 2022
Though, I am not from Anambra State, I will gladly contribute to the fund. This is premised on my belief that over time, positive development in Anambra State will definitely rub-off on the other states in the southeast.
IGBOSON1:
If it’s set up i’ll contribute even though i’m not from Anambra! £100

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ariesbull: 4:51am On Mar 24, 2022
SlyDev:

and Yoruba that is topping the most indebted list is what

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ariesbull: 4:52am On Mar 24, 2022
overall90:

you are an idiot.
we contributed even other states in Igbo contributed for that airport

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by OfoIgbo: 6:37am On Mar 24, 2022
IGBOSON1:
If it’s set up i’ll contribute even though i’m not from Anambra! £100

Nwanne di na MBA.

What a wonderful sentiment.

Truly, you love Igboland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by KosiGee(m): 6:44am On Mar 24, 2022
SmartProf:
This is happening because of the integrity and personality of Soludo. Nobody will donate a dime if Andy Uba is the one in office.

Andy Uba bu ezigbo Onye ori. Chukwu napu ekwensu ike.

The other one from Nnewi, Ifeanyi Uba is an ekperima. God has saved Ndi Anambra from the greedy and thieving claws of both men.

I pray Soludo succeeds.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Nobody: 6:45am On Mar 24, 2022
It might also be posted by ones of the soludo appointee's can't we allow the guy to work for @least three years before concluding that a man that just win election is and should be trusted

Nigerians are too dumb.....our mindset is just over perfect to nurture and breed corrupt politicians

We too praise over praise someone who just won election, and got into office.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by HernanCortes: 7:08am On Mar 24, 2022
One person shit for ground na another person go come pack am
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Nonexisting: 7:39am On Mar 24, 2022
Soludo should declare state of emergency on road construction in awka immediately. My car was nearly damaged as I was entering my hotel and I didn't find it funny. Obaino for be another Hopeless Uzodimma if not for that Anambra airport he built.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by olas24u(f): 8:26am On Mar 24, 2022
ariesbull:
and Yoruba that is topping the most indebted list is what
Something is wrong with you,somebody left 300million for you has cash and 100billion has debt,even a secondary school accounting student understand this simple thing.You are comparing southeest state with yours.All the money shared to Anambra as federal allocation comes from which part of Nigeria.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by Datikwerreboi(m): 8:37am On Mar 24, 2022
stevnwigw1:
All hail [s]Anambra
All hail the great Igbo land
All hail Nigeria
I hear that this was what the Chinese and Indians did to develop their various countries.
When a man that thee people trust is in authority, people will be willing to help him to succeed[/s]
Why should Anambra be owing that much in the first place . Mtcheew
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ariesbull: 9:34am On Mar 24, 2022
olas24u:

Something is wrong with you,somebody left 300million for you has cash and 100billion has debt,even a secondary school accounting student understand this simple thing.You are comparing southeest state with yours.All the money shared to Anambra as federal allocation comes from which part of Nigeria.
something is wrong with you guys

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by olas24u(f): 9:53am On Mar 24, 2022
ariesbull:
something is wrong with you guys

And you hate tinubu for nothing,tinubu inceased his own from 600million to 2b internally generated revenue,he handed over to fashola ,who increased it,fashola handed over to ambode ,he also increased,now sanwolu ,its now 40billion a month.,but obi left money for obiano ,obiano emptied it and soludo will start all over again, is that how they develop a state.

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ariesbull: 10:31am On Mar 24, 2022
olas24u:

And you hate tinubu for nothing,tinubu inceased his own from 600million to 2b internally generated revenue,he handed over to fashola ,who increased it,fashola handed over to ambode ,he also increased,now sanwolu ,its now 40billion a month.,but obi left money for obiano ,obiano emptied it and soludo will start all over again, is that how they develop a state.
this one no get sense

1 Like

Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by olas24u(f): 10:43am On Mar 24, 2022
ariesbull:
this one no get sense
Am sure you are in a house in southwest,ttping rubbish,you better develop your place and go back and live ,work and die there.
Re: Reactions As Nigerians In Diaspora Set To Help Repay Anambra's Debt by ebuka440: 10:53am On Mar 24, 2022
Igbo amaka. Igbos are rich too. To the governor, more Grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mali Drops French As Official Language. / Shops Are Beginning To Spring UP In Lagos Blue Rail Stations / What Will Benefit Nigerians Most? Pls Advice A Governor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.