Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,130 members, 7,900,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 04:26 AM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw (25680 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by mastertek: 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Very happy, I mean so joyful

Surprising Nigeria youth are still use there energy to support this useless country in the name of football,

The opportunity they supposed use to let the world know how useless and barbaric their country has become, they want to rejoice and be suffering and smiling.

While their ruler are busy embezzle their future, the security agency found joy killing youth & nothing will happen according to their words before they strike.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Romanoff(f): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
We honestly don't care.

With what happened yesterday and today, make world cup for siddon.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Akalia(m): 8:27pm On Mar 29, 2022
Shit happens. Let's suck it up.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by WhizdomXX(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sai Baba
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by VladimirPutiin(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Useless country

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ken6488(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
It a good thing
We will use all the anger to kick bad luck apc out
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by israelmao(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
These Super Eagles are not the kind of Eagles that I can give my heart to toy with it and break it.I knew this before.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Observinho: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Naijaaa...I thought it was Maduka Okoye that was the problem.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Tribalism123(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria is demoralized. Most of those players saw the train attack and know about the death of Doc Chinelo... What do u expect of them?
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Noshitboi(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Naija giving us pains back to back. Tufiakwa for this kind country o
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
I'm so disappointed!!
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Bmaster(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Op take time oo.

What's the essence of this useless thread now?

Like WTF is the essence of this useless thread now ??

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by GloriousGbola: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Sai Buhari. The hits keep coming.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by abobote: 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigeria has failed in every aspect,
I wonder what still gives a Nigerian man joy, aside his personal achievement
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by vonnelixir: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Omoooo, iwobi and ndidi greatly missed...Rohr even talk am...
See rubbish wey shehu played
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by DeZoro(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
When the wicked rule, everything fails, no matter how hard they try. Buhari na bad head I beg

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Lonewolf2010(f): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
I’m happy Nigeria loses today’s match. Nigeria don’t deserve it one bit. How do you want to go to the World Cup when your house is burning.the universe is speaking to us. The country has been bleeding for so long. we should all be mourning, asking questions, and seeking solutions to what we are facing.we need to brace up and fight insecurity. The country right now is like a volcano waiting to erupt . Big congratulations to the Ghanaians.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Andersonken(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
If na the time of Abacha These boys for collect wotowoto.
I'm so sad right now�
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by gambia(m): 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Thank God I didn't watch the game.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Igbotic22: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Naija has always been a failure
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Coronavirus84: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Useless eagles of the highest order
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by lightlogger: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
That is what you get when sentiments are always ahead.

Is Nigeria a poor country that they can't afford a good coach?

Bring in local coaches- then start with sentiments.

How would Bassey start ahead of Zaidu abi wetin be he name sef.

The country needs big time changes from top to bottom

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by knowhowk: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
But the one I watched on NTA Channel 7 Showed we won now ..Naija 3 ,Ghana 1 ,What Happened SOMEBODY HELP ,SOMEBODY HELP oooooo
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Franking: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari and Tinubu should carry their bad luck and go.

Better sef. Let's face what's facing us.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by hucknall: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Its better sef. At least we can now focus on the invisible bandits that dwell amongst us
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by MrPADDY(m): 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
The state of the nation is bound to play out in every aspect of endeavor, sports not insulated. If I may ask, what is going on in the mine of an average Nigerian today? Even the rich also cry.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Balanceddaniel: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2022
Hilarious moment Nigerians hail Ghana Stars at Abuja stadium just before the match as super eagles of Nigeria loses to Black stars of Ghana grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7PzfeSjlVM
Ademola47:

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/29/nigeria-fail-to-qualify-for-world-cup-in-qatar-after-ghana-draw/amp/

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Yomit71(m): 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Joezinho:
I wonder why we sacked Rohr. We couldn't score a single goal from open play in over 3 hours of football ... against Ghana. Chaiii.

Eguavoen and Amuneke, the supposedly best local coaches right now cannot qualify us, this is a horrible indictment of local coaches.

The Ghanaian coaches have not even had one friendly. They are coaching a team with far less individual talent for the very first time..

Same bullshit that made us vote out Jonathan and brought in the cretin called buhari. Buhari will handle Security, Osinbajo will handle economy.

Eguavoen will handle tactics, Amuneke will handle the players. Stupid mofos..
E pain am grin
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Mrbenny001: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Before nko undecided wetin we won go do for Qatar
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by knowhowk: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
lightlogger:
That is what you get when sentiments are always ahead.

Is Nigeria a poor country that they can't afford a good coach?

Bring in local coaches- then start with sentiments.

How would Bassey start ahead of Zaidu abi wetin be he name sef.

The country needs big time changes from top to bottom
Go and sit down ,If Naija won U won't make these Analysis ..Naija with Hypocrisy Mtcheww
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by 360command: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
oyaa suro oyaa. It could have gone to any side. Congratulations to Ghana.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Froshloaded: 8:31pm On Mar 29, 2022
Why are Nigerians in abuja beating the ghanaians..

Thank God the match was not played in lagos, it would have been worse.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nwabali: Our Support For You Remains Steadfast - Chippa United Back Super Eagles / Dani Alves: Messi Is My Friend, But He Is Very Wrong / Nigeria U20 Players Miss Flight Back Home, Insist On Payment Of Bonus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.