Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,113 members, 7,880,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:38 PM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw (25633 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by minasu190: 9:10pm On Mar 29, 2022
BOOOMNAIJA:
na today I believe that saying that...."IYALAYA ANYBODY CAN BE BEATEN ANYDAY"

I'm totally broken....I feel so shattered and disillusioned right now. How do I survive this, oh God! cry cry cry cry cry
people wey don collect their money,chilling with oloshos,u dey dere shattered,u suppose chop slap so that ur brain go restore!
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Guderian(m): 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
At least i have a young star studded spain and my incredible messi to watch this world cup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Luvinghubby: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2022
Joezinho:
I wonder why we sacked Rohr. We couldn't score a single goal from open play in over 3 hours of football ... against Ghana. Chaiii.

Eguavoen and Amuneke, the supposedly best local coaches right now cannot qualify us, this is a horrible indictment of local coaches.

The Ghanaian coaches have not even had one friendly. They are coaching a team with far less individual talent for the very first time..

Same bullshit that made us vote out Jonathan and brought in the cretin called buhari. Buhari will handle Security, Osinbajo will handle economy.

Eguavoen will handle tactics, Amuneke will handle the players. Stupid mofos..

Una get bad mouth sha grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Focusmind: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2022
I am doing everything to insulate myself from Nigeria's numerous problems and it seems to be working. I cherish my sanity so much. I didn't even bother to watch the match, knowing the badluck that have been following her.
Even the videos of Kaduna train incidence, I have refused to get myself to watch the videos. I just read headlines and move. I decide the news coming from this country that I could assimilate and filter the rest.

If you cherish your sanity, please detach asap from Nigeria matter or else you go collect unnecessary anger and HBP for nothing. The country's economic situation is biting hard. You don't need to compound your problems even further. See how NEPA has been dancing naked for the past three weeks. I pity majority that still relies on NEPA for power.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by waice6571: 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Never disappointed anyways!!!!!

Am I expecting anything good from Buhari led Nigeria government NO!

Nothing amissss!
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Guderian(m): 9:14pm On Mar 29, 2022
Focusmind:
I am doing everything to insulate myself from Nigeria's numerous problems and it seems to be working. I cherish my sanity so much. I didn't even bother to watch the match, knowing the badluck that have been following her.
Even the videos of Kaduna train incidence, I have refused to get myself to watch the videos. I just read headlines and move. I decide the news coming from this country that I could assimilate and filter the rest.

If you cherish your sanity, please detach asap from Nigeria matter or else you collect unnecessary anger and HBP for nothing.

This man grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by feedthenation(m): 9:15pm On Mar 29, 2022
---it is not as if Nigeria will perform at the World Cup in Qatar---judging by the performance at the AFCON---
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Selfmotivated: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by leathalbeast: 9:19pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seredebe:
@leathalbeast Congratulations Ghana

It was well deserved

Ghana for the world cup
thanks bro but we need osimhen and dennis
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by meneski(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Comrades I am in pain.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by VPN11(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
Okoye’s sight was blocked by Omeruo & Ekong.

Uzoho saw the ball & couldn’t save it.

Moreover on a serious note;Nigeria no dey give me joy.

Every sector for this nation na disaster.
The Fulanis are busy setting the rules ;loothing our resources with our selfish elite's;killing rapeing;slaughtering and displacing us;dem no dey play soccer nah;na to burn our houses ;slaughter us ;the jihadist move in;while the government buys weapons to shut up ,lock up; those that says otherwise;gaslight them ; use propaganda's against any one that says no ;All our military are sent to the Eastern Nigeria region;while the terrorists are been protected; and pardoned;they have hoisted flags in the north; they collect taxes; they invade our barracks to shop for free armouries; they shoot down our military war plans;they have captured our country via our selfish elites.

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Seredebe: 9:26pm On Mar 29, 2022
leathalbeast:
thanks bro but we need osimhen and dennis

Dennis was not in the game
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by leathalbeast: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2022
Seredebe:

Dennis was not in the game
but he did well
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Lucymercy: 9:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=Ademola47 post=111482470]

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/03/29/nigeria-fail-to-qualify-for-world-cup-in-qatar-after-ghana-draw/amp/

[/quote to[color=#006600][/color] l don't understand... did they throw the match? I need to ask because the only thing that is not new in Nigeria is corruption.]
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by mechanics(m): 9:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Mr Amaju Pinnick will be regretting the sack of Gernot Rehor.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Basic problem is, we aren't good enough at football, and haven't been for a very long time. Like since the 1990's, maybe even before.

The NFF needs to look into why we are bad at football, and fix it. Otherwise, we are going to keep on losing.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by easyelliot(m): 9:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
You know when you are so angry that you don’t know what to say, how to say it or who to say it to.....

Today is that day.

undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
In the next match, invite Fulani TERROIST both at home and in Abuja their capital to play for the Zoo, whether with foot or bomb or guno whichever one, goal must enter one way or the other.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by OpokuAfrica(m): 9:51pm On Mar 29, 2022
[quote author=ETHICALLYrlght post=111482645] It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.
It’s better that u are admitting Naija is a failed state. “Go Black Stars Go”
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Babysho(m): 10:02pm On Mar 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.

We've won the Grammy!
We've won highest users of iPhone in Africa.
We've won fraud capital of Africa.
We've won terrorist capital of Africa.
We've won most unsafe place for the girl child who is butchered every day for dark rituals.
We've won scary place for the boy child who is brutalized to death.
We've won violent gangs capital of Africa and we're increasing our export to South Africa.
We've won most corrupt government.
We've won most religious country on Earth.
We've won most populous negroid settlement on Earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives in the recent railway terror attack.

Don't forget being a Cultist Dome
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Babysho(m): 10:04pm On Mar 29, 2022
Focusmind:

If you cherish your sanity, please detach asap from Nigeria matter or else you go collect unnecessary anger and HBP for nothing. The country's economic situation is biting hard. You don't need to compound your problems even further. See how NEPA has been dancing naked for the past three weeks. I pity majority that still relies on NEPA for power.
What happens when it finally happens to you? Na so we too go throway face o.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by errigdee: 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2022
GOD stamped that already
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Kingnelson9: 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2022
#sayno2tinubu
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Emeka511(m): 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2022
Good evening NL.
Please I really need help because Im becoming depressed.
I am a graduate of computer science B.sc class 2015/ 2016 and I completed my NYSC 2018...I am 31 years old. After my service i got a job with a construction company as a lab assistant which I worked for 1 year and some months before I was given redundancy due to a problem between our company and the state government that was in April 2021 after the burial of my late dad... since then till now I've not gotten a job even when I still apply for openings online.
I am a very hard working man and I don't like to be ideal since getting another job was a problem so I started selling footwears online just to keep myself busy... God has been faithful doing this business but still things has not been going too well in this business but I still strive, still apply for jobs online and also talk to people for help of getting a job but they keep promising but till now nothing... This year 2022 I've gone for 2 Interviews here in Abuja but til now no response from the companies I went for the interviews. I have a lot of responsibilities on me like talking care of my mom and my younger sister as the first and only son but I don't really know why things has not really been working as planned.
Pls Nairalanders I really need help before I do something that won't be good for me and also my family.
I reside in Abuja and I am open to any type of job but I'd most perfere a job in my course of study computer science... I am a Very fast learner With good communicational skills, team worker, good on computer hardware and peripherals, MSword, Excel, Power point etc.
I will be glad if I really find help here honestly because I'm really getting pressure from everyone including my family and I'm not getting any younger...pls you all should help me and God will bless y'all

You can contact me on 08134640283
Email: emekaemele009@gmail.com
For my CV.
Thank you all as I await a positive response.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ukzenlumbs(m): 11:07pm On Mar 29, 2022
Honestly I don't know what is wrong with this country.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by shegzbillionz(m): 11:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
when we heard this news in our family gathering, in the presence of the umunna, and the whole extended family. women danced and shouted in jubilation, children ran around joyfully, Elders nodded in affirmation that a good thing has come to our land grin grin grin

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by nextstep(m): 11:42pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amerengues2:
I feel terribly sad, heart-rending to say the least. How did this slip off our hand? This Ghanian team is rusty and to think a star-studded team like Nigeria struggled to win a tie beats me.

As you've realized, star studded (as in individuals) is not the same thing as a team playing cohesively.
I even commend them for drawing, I was predicting the game to be 0:1 Black Stars

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / 10 Take-aways From The Nigeria-italy Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.