Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:57 PM

Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw (25632 Views)

Joseph Kabungo, CAF Official Dies Following Stampede After Ghana Vs Nigeria Game / Italy Fail To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar / Pictures Of Stadia To Be Used In FIFA 2018 World Cup In Russia & Matches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ashawopikin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Bad news everywhere
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Elbinawi: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
More than 60 innocent civilians were brutally murdered by murderous terrorists in the Abuja-Kaduna train attacks, more than 100 injured and hundreds kidnapped & Tyrant Buhari have the audacity to go to Abuja stadium to watch a football match!!!

Empathy and compassion alien to this genocidal criminal who buried innocent children ALIVE in the multiple Shia mass graves according to the comprehensive report of the London-based Amnesty International on #ZariaGenocide.

Majority of Nigerians are happy that with Buhari's presence Nigeria has failed to qualify for the World Cup in #Qatar2022. Buhari is bad luck.

It was an Igbo Activist that once told me that since Zaria Massacre, Buhari was cursed by God. He said the innocent children that Buhari burnt alive will haunt him for the rest of his miserable life.

Hard luck Nigeria!

#ElbinawiTweets

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by abir: 8:32pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ggfdsss:
Ok
Let's use the money for another thing.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by jrusky(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
So Eguavon did not tell his player not to allow away goal for Ghana baa?

Anyway I don't think something good can ever happen under apc.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Born2Breed(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
No black hand band.

No real respect for the dead, less than 24hrs and less than 4hrs away.

You think you will win.

Silly Eagles.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ashawopikin(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.

We've won the Grammy!
We've won highest users of iPhone in Africa.
We've won fraud capital of Africa.
We've won terrorist capital of Africa.
We've won most unsafe place for the girl child who is butchered every day for dark rituals.
We've won most corrupt government.
We've won most religious country on Earth.
We've won most populous negroid settlement on Earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives in recent railway terror attack.
bad news everywhere
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by FlowerTeen(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
So there is a team called super Eagles in this century?
They must be the shadow of the real eagles
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by uchmannn(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
It is high time we start getting right in this country. NFF should start grooming home base players now and forget this Yankee boys wey don see money.

Our current squad of players are ASSHOLE

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ChronicGp(m): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Very good
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by premierlead: 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2022
Buhari is a mishap to the country
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Investorozay: 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
good
the shittt football i watched an hour ago does not deserve WC
ghana played shlt
scored a cheap goal
and we could not even score from open play
with our poor passes everywhere

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by CoolAmbience(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
alsudan:
They lost the match when they took the Venue to Abuja where Mr. Badluck Buhari resides

A lineup made up of Fulani Herdsmen would have played better than those Grade D Yankee Machineries.

You people keep talking anyhow. You and Reno relate sef?

You left the hopeless Amaju Pinnick and Austin Eguavoen to blame Buhari....

You no just well at all.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ArewaTech1(m): 8:34pm On Mar 29, 2022
Can someone please, respectfully, explain to me on what ground was Nigeria eliminated.

wasn't it 1-1 on aggregate.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Polynek(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Right from AFCON I always blv dat Nigeria is coming home empty handed,
Am also convinced dat our players can't defeat Ghana,
Am very happy about the results, atleast make Dem go rest,
Useless team,
Nigeria is not going to qualify in the next world cup mark my word
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by erinzy901(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Victerica(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Nigerian women are getting more wicked, and it is affecting every sector!

And the Nigerian men are tolerating them!

So, both the men and the women are wicked!

That is why, nothing is working!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by GOFRONT(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Up SUPER CHICKENS....
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ShedrachU(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
mastertek:
Very happy, I mean so joyful

Surprising Nigeria youth are still use there energy to support this useless country in the name of football,

The opportunity they supposed use to let the world know how useless and barbaric their country has become, they want to rejoice and be suffering and smiling.

While their ruler are busy embezzle their future, the security agency found joy killing youth & nothing will happen according to their words before they strike.

Nothing concern this rubbish you typed with football..
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by SarakiBukola: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
F*ck Super Chickens.

So pissed off. Was considering going to Qatar for a vacation.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by GH4Life: 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
ashawopikin:
Bad news everywhere

I'm surprised you didn't see this coming. I wonder why some people even put their faith in the Super Eagles... Super Chickens.

Please serve yourself some tea while you put your ego aside to congratulate the winning and well deserving team.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Heavensent01(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
Ghana deserves it. I even pray for the sake of those killed unjustly inside the train will not allowed them qualify because the joy will make us forget the scene

now I await occupy Nigeria in a couple of days
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by crusufixo(m): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2022
lekzy116:
I can’t but feel relieved that naija failed to qualify. Imagine how much would’ve been budgeted to go for the Qatar2022 which at end of the nah shit them go still play. A lot of money would’ve been siphoned also.

Make we all dey here dey watch other better countries together. The soul of Mr Akin and others that lost there soul today sef won’t be happy if naija qualify. We want better country

Spot on bro...all these governor and house of reps for use the opportunity to go on travel jamborees...
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by duality(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
At least we can now focus on other important things.

Politics has divided Nigeria badly.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by RosyIsBlessed: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
This Match vex me I swear. I regret why I watch am.
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by redcliff: 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2022
Amerengues2:
I feel terribly sad, heart-rending to say the least. How did this slip off our hand? This Ghanian team is rusty and to think a star-studded team like Nigeria struggled to win a tie beats me.

Oshimen was outstanding!! The only positive thing in the game was Oshimen.

The problem bedeviling this team over time has been the goalkeeping department. They have been surprisingly abysmally poor! The say way we were ousted against Tunisia.

If we had a good keeper, it would have been fair. We dwelt more on individual brilliance at the expense of a technical team.

No be una dey praise uzoho saying he was 100 times better than half caste?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Handsum64: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
You will still blame Buhari for not calling them?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by okechuks22: 8:37pm On Mar 29, 2022
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by ShedrachU(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
Lonewolf2010:
I’m happy Nigeria loses today’s match. Nigeria don’t deserve it one bit. How do you want to go to the World Cup when your house is burning.the universe is speaking to us. The country has been bleeding for so long. we should all be mourning, asking questions, and seeking solutions to what we are facing.we need to brace up and fight insecurity. The country right now is like a volcano waiting to erupt . Big congratulations to the Ghanaians.

So all you listed ain't happening or haven't happened in Ghana huh?

Rest, football is luck and hard work.
No luck, no hard work on the side of the SE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by silibaba: 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
ETHICALLYrlght:
It breaks my heart to say this, but let's face it:
Nigeria is a failed State cry

We've failed in sports.
We've failed in science.
We've failed in technology.
We've failed medicine.
We've failed in security.
We've failed in Law and Order.
We've failed in welfare.
We've failed in values preservation.
We've failed in governance.
We've failed in human development.
We've failed in providing the most basic amenities.
We've failed in the comity of nations.

We've won the Grammy!
We've won highest users of iPhone in Africa.
We've won fraud capital of Africa.
We've won terrorist capital of Africa.
We've won most unsafe place for the girl child who is butchered every day for dark rituals.
We've won most corrupt government.
We've won most religious country on Earth.
We've won most populous negroid settlement on Earth.

My thoughts and prayers are with the families of those who lost their lives in recent railway terror attack.
the worst is that when we travel outside our country, we still take our nuisance over there.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by CoolAmbience(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
FalseProphet1:
Very anyhow overrated team. Shame on them. angry

I am glad they didn't qualify. Na this nonsense dem wan do for World Cup?

They are a bunch of hopeless idiots.

Imagine, as Nigeria big reach, we no fit find 11 players wey fit win match....
Re: Nigeria Fails To Qualify For World Cup In Qatar After Ghana Draw by Ezedon(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2022
That's good

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Harry Maguire: Man Utd Agree £80m Deal For Leicester Defender / Burial Poster Of Mary Ejide, Austin Ejide's Mother (Photos) / 10 Take-aways From The Nigeria-italy Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.