Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,760 members, 7,889,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:32 PM

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) (73504 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Lorechino(m): 1:12am On Mar 31, 2022
Wawelexy:
To lodge in a hotel is now a problem in Nigeria

To Lodge self is not a problem, but to follow ppl go do folake for the night
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by batb: 3:16am On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Prostitution has put some lazy Nigerian women on the endangered list.

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instead of the lazy things to find a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
....and so what! even if she is runs girl, does she deserve to die!
Faceless forum will not protect you when your own judgement shall come!
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by mrkings84(m): 3:29am On Mar 31, 2022
With the way things are going now, we expect these kind of deaths to be more rampant in the next few years.
Before those who needed to harvest human organs were occultists and ritualists, and these were men, I mean mature men .

But now that we have small small children doing yauoo, and going ritualistic, hmmmm, soon, I mean very soon, people go dey die I'm hotel rooms anyhow!
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by batb: 3:32am On Mar 31, 2022
Obinnasmart:

If she was in her house,will the man come there and kill her,if he did ,am sure it would have been more easier to catch him,help us to help u ..why re u even sounding bitter and taking it personal..must i say everything ...be calming down abeg..nobody collect ur thing
Obina smart no smart, na cave men we get for Nigeria. Even the educated one are not better, just blame the victim and everything will just be OK!
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by batb: 3:37am On Mar 31, 2022
Contekbbc:
This is the perilous times the scriptures told us about.
Seriously,we need to be watchful and prayerful.
Some police officers too are not helping matters too
People that should uphold the law are the same people breaking the law.
May your soul find peace with God and may all your killers continue to live in pain throughout their lives
When was there never a PERILOUS TIME' brain dead religious ZOMBIES!
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 3:39am On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Was your mum fücked to death by thugs and tours ?

Lol, Doesn't matter, doesn't hurt no more.

But yours fam, death still coming for her and you'd have to cry someday in future lol. Worse still is, you've been unable to give her the life she wants, she die sick in that old dirty house all alone.. lol ...

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 3:56am On Mar 31, 2022
batb:

Obina smart no smart, na cave men we get for Nigeria. Even the educated one are not better, just blame the victim and everything will just be OK!
Clap for yourself ,tryna sound reasonable but its obvious the smallest part of ur body is ur brain ..
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Contekbbc: 5:04am On Mar 31, 2022
batb:

When was there never a PERILOUS TIME' brain dead religious ZOMBIES!

I can see your life is not settled and full of critical pains,regrets and frustrations and the reason is not far-fetched:
You don't have the Almighty Yahweh as your God.

New International Version
Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done.

New Living Translation
Since they thought it foolish to acknowledge God, he abandoned them to their foolish thinking and let them do things that should never be done

Your problem didn't start now,it's been with you for a very long time.

Btw,I don't have time to be putting pampers on a monkey like you,if you are foolish not no recognise God in your life,let's start a

Challenge and let me tell the Almighty Yahweh about you,stupid atheist between now and the next seven days,if your life won't become more MISERABLE than it ever was.

slowpoke,don't ever Quote me.
I can tolerate anything but not like an atheist, so, Run far away from me.

Professional slowpoke!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 6:46am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ofadaman:

Lol, Doesn't matter, doesn't hurt no more.

But yours fam, death still coming for her and you'd have to cry someday in future lol. Worse still is, you've been unable to give her the life she wants, she die sick in that old dirty house all alone.. lol ...
[/s]

Answer the question cum guzzler
Was your mum tea bagged to death?
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Mar 31, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

I tell you.

And I know this hotel in gwarinpa and the owner is also a Calabar man who owes another nearby hotel called Da Silver guess house.
You see why yesterday I said that there might be a connection between the owner and the dead Esther Asuquo? They are both from the same state.
Like I had said, maybe, this was a case of his wife hiring hotel guys to beat her up to death. Might have been oga's mistress. Or, it was her first time. I hope they can solve this case. Nowhere is safe in this country.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Emola12(m): 8:00am On Mar 31, 2022
She gain watin she want now Imagine 21yrs old girl inside hotel for what? Tueh...! If nah sin God � forgive me rip sis
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by kwaso2: 8:02am On Mar 31, 2022
HOOK UP! hook up!! HOOK UP!!!

Will young girls hear? Perhaps she followed a total stranger to have sex. Is only a woman can sleep in strange or new place with a man because of man.

I have zero pity mbok....others should learn from this ugly story
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Blackman101: 8:31am On Mar 31, 2022
People die while walking in car park, in police custody, School, government offices etc. Is it a crime to operate a hotel in Nigeria now.

if the body was not tempered with and hospital report confirm death to be of nature cure the hotel should be left alone.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 10:55am On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Answer the question cum guzzler
Was your mum tea bagged to death?

Like I said, doesn't change a thing. You worry about what's coming for yours. Lol, you'd watch her grow sick , weak ,poor, dried up and wither away at home. Know this,know truth.

You can say all you want, but one thing you know is true, you've been a failure to her , here on Nairaland is where u get your strength, insulting people make u feel cool, but it doesn't change what is, you're a failure bruv
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by King3urna(m): 11:12am On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

No have you forgotten it's your useless mother ?

Zero time for bullshit
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 11:19am On Mar 31, 2022
[s]
Ofadaman:

Like I said, doesn't change a thing. You worry about what's coming for yours. Lol, you'd watch her grow sick , weak ,poor, dried up and wither away at home. Know this,know truth.

You can say all you want, but one thing you know is true, you've been a failure to her , here on Nairaland is where u get your strength, insulting people make u feel cool, but it doesn't change what is, you're a failure bruv
[/s]

Let me pity your arse small

Now be gone
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

Let me pity your arse small

Now be gone

Lol, I'm here bruv, enjoying every moment of this , I live for these moments. Its sad you have to run off like a scared rabbit. I know the truth hurts
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfBoyz1(m): 8:21pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Prostitution has put some lazy Nigerian women on the endangered list.

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instead of the lazy things to find a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
see your dead brain. So only runs girls lodge in hotels. Lmao. Go make money and end your poor thinking's..
I am presently in an hotel with my wife for 1week just to spend good times. Maybe when u see her there u call her runs girl then receive will smith or bianca slap
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Beautiful94: 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

You are a bastard
You are talking to your harlot of a mother
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 01, 2022
PaulOtl:

You see why yesterday I said that there might be a connection between the owner and the dead Esther Asuquo? They are both from the same state.
Like I had said, maybe, this was a case of his wife hiring hotel guys to beat her up to death. Might have been oga's mistress. Or, it was her first time. I hope they can solve this case. Nowhere is safe in this country.

The man's wife is a politician...
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by utibe1995(m): 9:39pm On Apr 05, 2022
How can a CCTV be bad, how is that possible. To sleep in a park or nearby bush is better than this so called hotel.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.