Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,763 members, 7,889,460 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:47 PM

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) (73509 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

So you don investigate the case come judge the matter for nairaland here?
Be calming down. People lodge in hotels for various reasons

Don't mind crazy fool with low life and thinking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 8:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Will you shut up?! You think every woman is like your poverty ridden female family members that cannot afford to pay for a hotel room by themselves?

grin

If you know my family I don't think you will open your routine mouth to talk idiot.

It's people like you that normally lodge with different men in a hotel.

Runz girl like you.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Aurielfinizu:

Don't mind crazy fool with low life and thinking

grin

A low life person calling someone a low life.

I can feed all your family members if you don't know.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by iswallker(m): 9:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

What sort of deductive reasoning did you used to conclude the lady in question was a runs girl??
Is she a runs girl simply because she used a hotel or have you investigated the case to conclude she's a runs girl??
While a lot of people were talking about Abolore's comment about Chinelo yesterday, I knew there were so many Abolores and I'm sure you are one

The guy is right - no occupation - police say your sister died a shameful death

Wetin to investigate again

grin

On a serious note - this young generation - na waahh for dem
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 9:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
iswallker:

The guy is right - no occupation - police say your sister died a shameful death

Wetin to investigate again

grin

On a serious note - this young generation - na waahh for dem

Beware of Karma, it knows everyone's address even if you are homeless.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by amuwo1980: 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Nigerian police is idiotic , the death of a human being is called shameful, nigeria I doubt will make it , can u imagine ? A whole police department claiming that a person’s death is shameful thus let’s forget about it , thunder fire buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Will you shut up?! You think every woman is like your poverty ridden female family members that cannot afford to pay for a hotel room by themselves?

He called for justice for his sister and said he wants answers
from the hotel but the only thing they have told him is that his
sister came into the hotel with someone

I know you have comprehension problem you might not understand what they wrote.

I read before commenting okay.

And I don't argue with low IQ people.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 9:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Don't be a bastard do you have any idea what your skank of a mother is doing right now ?

Useles bastard

Your ass must get jealous of the kind of shit that comes out of your mouth ...

My mum's in a better place, yours still getting fvked by life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by KingOfTheDamned: 10:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
[s]
Ofadaman:

Your ass must get jealous of the kind of shit that comes out of your mouth ...

My mum's in a better place, yours still getting fvked by life
[/s]

Was your mum fücked to death by thugs and tours ?
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Shallow brain. Shouldn't you hold the claims of a hotel with obvious zero integrity claiming their CCTV cameras were faulty, with little water? So if they killed her, you think they wont find a way to cook up stories to wriggle out of it in order to favour themselves? They most likely even connived with the police and are trying to bury the case. Are you that daft? Zero is what your IQ must be on.

You're really a shame if you're educated for not seeing she came with someone.
I pity your parents...
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Yeah sure i know them. They live in the sewage behind my house.

You and your dead, insensitive, leaking brain. Poverty reasoning. Every girl that was killed in a hotel room went there to meet a man but every man that died there is innocent and was brutally murdered, yeah?

May Karma bring your hoe daughters to a more brutal same fate. Heartless pig.

That's how we know a runz girl, so I'm not surprised at all animal.

Dem plenty for Nairaland.

Karma knows the kind of people it normally locate my friend.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Yeah sure i know them. They live in the sewage behind my house.

You and your dead, insensitive, leaking brain. Poverty reasoning. Every girl that was killed in a hotel room went there to meet a man but every man that died there is innocent and was brutally murdered, yeah?

May Karma bring your hoe daughters to a more brutal same fate. Heartless pig.

I know you didn't read that part saying she came to lodge with someone.

I pity your parents that sent you to school.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by chaloskyx: 10:39pm On Mar 30, 2022
"the police told him that his sister died a shameful death and they encouraged him to quietly bury her" just look at this and you mean to tell me Nigeria would be great naa this is a jungle abeg a complete shithole Nigeria is ripe for a revolution abeg
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 10:52pm On Mar 30, 2022
It's our fellow Nigerians just like you and I that is perpetuating this wicked and despicable acts against a fellow human being. Why would you kill someone? Like why are we this wicked in this country? I think the evil in our land is the reason why this country may never be great again. And it's we Nigerians who complain, are the very ones that will be doing nonsense with so much impunity. Everyone wants to be rich at all cost. Everyone is so desperate. Like what the hell is wrong with us in this country?
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 10:55pm On Mar 30, 2022
PaulOtl:

' a hotel room ' is the right way of saying it.
I noticed that a lot of people make that error.

I wonder.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 10:57pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

I am educated. I dont believe in hearsay.

So because "they said" means that's exactly how it happened? Your dumbness is raised to.power 1000000 you that your sewage resident parents sent to gutter schools.

grin

You don't believe in hearsay that means you should have gone to the location to find out what exactly happened.

Also assist the police in investigating.

Your mumu too long I swear.

Come to think of it your parents can't afford sending you abroad to school, at least that should tell you little about my family and know where I'm coming from you swine.

I did my masters in UK.

So don't even go there grin
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

And you "saw" her coming in with their allegedly dead CCTV cameras. Na thunder go fire you reach hell fire. Wicked, insensitive mor.on

The thunder don start to fire you nah as runz girl wey you be that's why e dey pain you wella grin
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Like you and your useless hoe daughters. Karma will locate and crush you all together with you hoe mother that conceived you in a pig sty.

Chaii so dis kind tin dey pain runz girls and I no know...

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Temi2468: 11:09pm On Mar 30, 2022
Olunmercy56:
People should learn from Timothy's case. Most of these hotel owners are evil

Nigerians don't learn my friend.
Till Jesus comes, unfortunately, we will still continue to hear things like this. May we not fall victims in Jesus' name.

I may not know what happened to her, but RIP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Temi2468: 11:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
donbachi:
Most hotels in nigera na ritualists den.

Very true!
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by edosignature(m): 11:11pm On Mar 30, 2022
Case of deal gone wrong
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Temi2468: 11:13pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Prostitution has put some lazy Nigerian women on the endangered list.

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instead of the lazy things to find a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls

Never conclude based on what you read on social media. Sometimes, there could be more than meet the eyes. Be slow to conclude on online stories.

What if she checked in and was strangled in the process? What if she had a business appointment which I don't advice people to honour alone, except in company of at least two more people.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 11:19pm On Mar 30, 2022
Digmygold:

Anyone who isn't.insensitive like you are, is a runs girl and a fvck boy. Dumbo.

Las las na olosho work your daughters go do until them brutally.heartless animals like you snuff lives outta their hungry necks.

grin

My daughters will be well taken care of cos they will be comfortable and have whatsoever they would desire in life.

Cos their dad will stock money for them in their respective accounts and they can also travel to any Country of choice.

Their dad has experienced western life in United Kingdom so they will feel the impact also.

It's only people like you that will last as a runz girl and probably end up like that girl in the picture. Cos your parents can't afford what I mentioned above grin
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Farfalla(f): 11:40pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fashionista01:
Nigerian girls learn to be independent to avoid untimely death.

Alternatively, the men can explore the option of refraining themselves from killing these girls.

I don't think it's a tall order.

3 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by faceland: 12:54am On Mar 31, 2022
Open her phone, who did she talk to last... Except if she was banging complete strangers that she met at the hotel.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

"I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker / Photo Of Yahoo Girl Arrested In Edo State For 132,000 Euro Fraud / Enugu: Young Girls Offer Their Bodies For Plate Of Indomie, Bottle Of Coke - CBO

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.