Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,723 members, 7,889,318 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:01 AM

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) (73494 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Factfinder1:
they always never learn
what about Timothy case..when it's a lady case u guys are quick to pin it on runs...we have decent girls that are just unfortunate to be in a wrong place

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by debbydams(f): 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Joseph08:

Meeting a man in an hotel room to have a meeting abi
what if she went alone, can't I lodge without going with a man, how much is lodging sef,iv pass a night in an hotel room alone I felt I needed to enjoy my sweat

3 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Erosaboyen: 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
christistruth01:

A Murdered Girl is being mourned and you are here still selling Market

Bros I nor remember the last time I go hotel to enjoy.... If she was the working type she wouldn't have find herself in a hotel with unknown name.... 90% of Nigeria girls don't want to be the hard working type..... As a young guy do you know what I pass through on daily basis in this Nigeria I lost my eldest brother 2012 and up till today I still don't know what his friends did to him.... So Bros abeg just let me be.... I nor worry anybody... I needed money and that's why I'm selling.... The country nor be for lazy people cool
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ibinaboonline: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
All these comments Sha. So the only thing a female could be doing in a hotel is prostitution? Any female you see in a hotel room is a prostitute? If only we think before speaking. Even if this woman was prostituting, she doesn’t deserve this.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hmmmm just like that
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

U must not agree with me,and that's what make us different..but i am gonna say this final word to u,any thing evil is evil,best u keep away from it..there re a million cases like this and yet unresolved ,so if u wanna help yourself mr detective,keep away from the devils side ... anything can happen..cheers

Don't you think you're the one supporting evil here?? Someone was suspected to have been murdered and instead of condemning the fact that she was murdered, you chose to assume she was a runs girl.

So my suggestion that we shouldn't just conclude she was a runs girl since it hasn't been confirmed is now my offence abi??

Just pray people don't assume or conclude something terrible about you or your loved ones in this kind of controversial case.
I no dey quarrel you oga, I'm just being rational.
Runs girl or no runs girl, if she was truly murdered as suspected then murder is a condemnable act

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by kasim155: 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Fashionista01:
Nigerian girls learn to be independent to avoid untimely death.

Most of them will not listen to this beautiful advise u just gave now, but they will prefer collecting money from men by jumping from one hotel to another or from one location to another.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ofadaman(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Everyone blaming the girl until their sister becomes a victim. The lady who entered brt bus didn't offend no one she only went to her place of work. Why can't be punish the perpetrators instead victim shamming. Its really unfair and unreasonable , pls let think before speaking.
Dead people don't speak, so we have no idea what happened, she could even be meeting up with her bf in a hotel and it turns into a fight which caused him to use force, it could also be a stranger breaking into her room to kill and rape her. Let's be vigilant,crime is crime, don't blame victims

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Joseph08(m): 6:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
debbydams:
what if she went alone, can't I lodge without going with a man, how much is lodging sef,iv pass a night in an hotel room alone I felt I needed to enjoy my sweat

She lodged alone then the man came to kill her, without anyone knowing abi...

Well in naija anything is possible.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AutoRedux: 6:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
Pierced nose.
Prostitution gone wrong.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Erosaboyen: 6:38pm On Mar 30, 2022
jimb:

you must be the culprit, na the girl account wey you hack you wan sell..

Mumu...... Girl way go enjoy herself 9na you wan kill yourself put.... U think say I get that kind time... Abi Nigeria nor hot reach where you dey? Big head
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by nickyj19: 6:42pm On Mar 30, 2022
kereman1:
A lot happens behind close door of a hotel room.
Fuccking
Raping
Smoking
Cyber fraud
Popping pills
Criminal low key hideout
Drugs
Etc
skulls milling

yehhhh who slap me
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by illicit(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2022
debbydams:
how u take know undecided

Probably
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by anonimi: 6:59pm On Mar 30, 2022
Zonefree:
Nigeria is the worst place to live now.

200 million Nigerians are the worst people to live with right now.
Fixed.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Funflipper: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2022
harizonal123:

So any lady that logdes in a hotel is now a prostitute? Pls be reasonable

Please lets stop this reverse psychology BS. Is it not Nigeria? If you walk into a clinic and you see someone dressed in white with a stethoscope; would you need to be told that the person is a health worker? It is not a hidden fact that so many young girls are into prostitution (big gods) while some even go to the extent of blackmailing their clients. I will be a liar if i say i feel sorry for her one bit.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2022
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/woman-found-dead-and-covered-in-blood-in-abuja-hotel-her-brother-accuses-hotel-management-and-police-of-cover-up-graphic-photos.html
Oh...another southern sister gone too soon. The wages of sin...Eyaah. The evil perp beat her up till she died. How painful. Probably used some tools too, from the blood stains...

Now, I know most people here are probably thinking this is the work of a secret lover, or a scorned sugar daddy.
But, what if it's the work of a woman instead? And the hotel knows and is covering it up? Maybe she got wind of the information of the little mistress of her husband (she might have been monitoring her for some days) lodging in the hotel owned by her husband or his friend. Then she decided to take her revenge on Esther by sending paid thugs to go maime her, or she did it herself, in the company of the men. Or maybe, one or two hotel staff who are loyal to her. As a regular customer or as the bos' wife, or as the wife to the friend of the owner.
Could be the spirit trying to use me to unravel this case, oh. Or Esther herself. Esther is that you? Maybe, she is seeking justice.

Meanwhile, sounds like a movie title;
" Murder in Room 901"

Nollywood, are you withi me ?! shocked
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2022
Or , could be that the hotel owner has a hand in it. Or one of his close friends. Maybe she was a drug mule, and she ratted out to some other persons who shouldn't have known something. And she paid with her life. shocked
She would have screamed even once. Someone should have heard her, but they could have mistook it for bedroom action. I donno...
It's just a sad incident.
Maybe I should take up an internship at FBI..hmmm...No, I don't want Force CID in Abuja. Lol..
Hef bee Hi , is what my heyes hiz hon grin
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by muheeb01(m): 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2022
This country don turn something else
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2022
debbydams:
' a hotel room ' is the right way of saying it.
I noticed that a lot of people make that error.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mehn, but forget oo. I'm not trying to pin her death on runs that went south, but you see that Gwarimpa....it's known for having plenty girls who sell sex. Men renting houses for these girls from 1st to 4th avenues.
The cheating rate is so high. Married women with toy boys. Sugar daddies with sugar babies. I even spoke to one who happens to be residing there, just this afternoon. They take chances. I hope this wasn't one of such cases.
Cause they ain't no repentance in the grave. Oops! Yeah, I said it. kiss
May we not be caught up unawares by the time keeper, grim reaper. Amen.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Olunmercy56(f): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2022
Torg77:

the problem with nigeria is that most nigerians like you are illiterates. The case of timothy has now made you brand all hotel owners as evil. This girl went into that hotel with someone and that person is the one that killed her. She was a prostitute and there are risks that come with that job

Mr Literate, borrow sense now

3 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2022
85% of girls you meet these days are for hookup....even the so called online self employed bishes....so many of them, they will say they sell men wears, but when you approach them, dey will say no stock at the moment but they are available for hook up....30k a night.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by ecomalchemist(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
tonympa:
Rest easy

V
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by King3urna(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
[s][/s]

No have you forgotten it's your useless mother ?

I don’t have words for you I don’t brag or call people name online we all ghost here if you be man enough you start by shearing your location maybe at my free time we can meet up so you can say all this sh*t my face then we go know if I get reply for you

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Mar 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
This is a clear case of deal gone wrong. She was obviously strangled
I tell you.

And I know this hotel in gwarinpa and the owner is also a Calabar man who owes another nearby hotel called Da Silver guess house.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Cubana Chief Priest's Convoy Attacked By Unknown Gunmen (Video, Pics) / Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.