Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,755 members, 7,889,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 12:05 PM

Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) (73498 Views)

Esther Isaac Was Strangled In Abuja Hotel – Autopsy (Photos) / Lady Butchered, Murdered In Durumi, Abuja (Graphic Photos) / Fulani Herdsman Caught Having Sex With His Cow In Kubwa, Abuja (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

I'm not supporting the habit of hooking up with total strangers in the name of runs. I'm against drawing conclusions when investigation is yet to be concluded. It is very insensitive to tag her a runs girl at this point.
I am not tagging her a runs girls,but lets just say,be at the right place at the right time .. simple
.may her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
A murder happened in an hotel and the Nigerian police mocked the victim and the family instead. Why won't there be crime in Nigeria when these set of wicked officers are allowed to remain in the force

3 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Iliya1520: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
kai! hotel sef is not safe in 9ja and nigeria ladies always like to be lodge in hotel as soon as some body will carry them there.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Legendoo: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2022
BRATISLAVA:

When will you condemn your gender for being murderers? Or is murder better than prostitution?

Whenever such a case turns up, rather than turning the heat on the murderous men, they will try and blame the victims. Guess murder isn't a crime to Nigerian men.

Oya go and bring her from the dead since they shouldn't stop prostituting to strangers on the net who are likely to murder them.

I should talk to my gender bah, no be the same sex obsessed men dey carry these women go hotel to murder them but your frustration is with folks like me telling these women to be careful cos everywhere don red.

Continue, them go Kill you tire .
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by wallrichy: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can't but agree totally with you my dear. You just gave a perfect advise to our Nigerian ladies.

Fashionista01:
Nigerian girls learn to be independent to avoid untimely death.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by xeju: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:
Prostitution has put some lazy Nigerian women on the endangered list.

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instea dog the lazy things to find.a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls
You're a stupid big fool. Did you read in the post she was a prostitute and even if she was by chance, her life doesn't matter and deserved to be killed gruesomely? I repeat again, you're a stupid big fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by zeenaman: 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
What's actually happening in Nigeria?
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by seyz91(m): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2022
Mtcheewwww!

Which justice this one dey find?

Na justice carry her go hotel? undecided

undecided

undecided

I no get any small pity for any naija girl wey die undecided

Na wetin dem dey find dem see
ExAngel007:

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/3/woman-found-dead-and-covered-in-blood-in-abuja-hotel-her-brother-accuses-hotel-management-and-police-of-cover-up-graphic-photos.html
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Olayetan(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
The very 1st ritualist den discovered in Nigeria was discovered in the Eastern part of Nigeria and it was a hotel, there's alot behind many hotels in Nigeria now but since the government are so useless, they can't conduct proper research on this hotel owners and their hotels.

Nigeria is gradually becoming unsafe to live in.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2022
Urgent 2k runs have put her in trouble...the yahoo boy will be in money by now.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

I am not tagging her a runs girls,but lets just say,be at the right place at the right time .. simple
.may her gentle soul rest in peace
You're now sounding so annoying.
I mentioned the guy I mentioned because he concluded she was a runs girl and you picked up the matter from there by quoting.

What do you mean by saying she should be at the right place at the right time??
Investigation is still ongoing and we don't know if she was in the hotel for the wrong reason and I don't know what such wrong reason could possibly be.
Hotels are not meant for animals and a 21 year old girl is not too young to lodge in a hotel. All these your assumptions are just in your head
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2022
Promotions:
Evil people everywhere... I fear hotels these days eh, even having a friend sleep over is a problem to me before they come and die in my house
better to Bleep in the afternoon n go lol. Nothing like over night. grin
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by koyyess: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2022
Hotels are becoming death traps these days. embarassed
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by shogsman(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
This is a clear case of deal gone wrong. She was obviously strangled
You must not be Very active mentally if you think she was killed by strangulation with all the evidence you can see with your eyes,does strangulation gives you black eye,bloody nose and neat out teeth
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Can someone tell me the first purpose of building a hotel in the Zoo if not for prostitution! Don't quote me! And now, deal had gone bad! May our loved ones never lay on bed like this! Una better warn una Sisters wey dey in the Zoo because an average Zoo man had gone bad and had become dangerous in everything.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by TheWolfen(m): 5:17pm On Mar 30, 2022
Neddstark:
No matter the sin, she deserves not to go like this.

Well said

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Raalsalghul: 5:18pm On Mar 30, 2022
This is just sad. cry
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

I won't waste my breath when they die this way... They should know, it's called occupational hazard.

Stupid goats . Your sister was a runs girl and died the way runs girls die. Instea dog the lazy things to find.a legit hustle they want to run with the big boys...

Next pls

Do you have evidence to suggest that she was a runs girl?

Even she was she doesn't deserve to die like she did.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Rayjnr: 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2022
Coolsperm:
This Yoruba Muslims ritual killers self

Igbo christians too dey do their own, nawa o
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
Autopsy should be carried out properly to know what killed her
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by mmsen: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Next pls

Just because someone is a prostitute does not mean they deserve to be killed.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

You're now sounding so annoying.
I mentioned the guy I mentioned because he concluded she was a runs girl and you picked up the matter from there by quoting.

What do you mean by saying she should be at the right place at the right time??
Investigation is still ongoing and we don't know if she was in the hotel for the wrong reason and I don't know what such wrong reason could possibly be.
Hotels are not meant for animals and a 21 year old girl is not too young to lodge in a hotel. All these your assumptions are just in your head
When you advice them,they will get mad at u ,and tell u its there life..my own life,i dont like to discuss hotel matters , investigation without elementary basis, no identity,at 21 is either u re recognized with an educational institution or a business,i don't want to keep this talk on..i don't even understand u ..all am saying is,be at the right place at the right time..it will save a lot of stress ..a boy that loves to sit around bunk but aint a smoker,the day police will come for arrest,no investigation will help him,a boy that makes a cultist his friend,the day a rival group will come ,he is surely going down with his friend..advice na advice ..who get ear make em hear..by the way ,i know how many of this girls i have offered a decent job ,but they wont want it,give them money to open a business,they wont manage the business,abeg ,u people will be throwing emotions,how some of u try to cover evil,i wonder sometimes if u re in the business too
.am not a saint myself ,i patronize rungirls too but since i found out the dangers in it, I stopped..thats self respect

3 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by geelite(m): 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2022
if you pity this type of girl then, you are a goat.. how many times have they warned them to desist from ashawo work.. hardened be she survived that mission, she would have been posting that she cant suffer with a broke guy... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed rubbish.. yet, others wont learn undecided
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:28pm On Mar 30, 2022
Legendoo:

Oya go and bring her from the dead since they shouldn't stop prostituting to strangers on the net who are likely to murder them.

I should talk to my gender bah, no be the same sex obsessed men dey carry these women go hotel to murder them but your frustration is with folks like me telling these women to be careful cos everywhere don red.

Continue, them go Kill you tire .

Until you address the need for men to stop murdering women for whatever reason, you will continue to hear the truth.

You talk as if you don't have females in your family. You think these murderers care if they are walking to church or to cater at an occasion. Address the murderous men or the problem has not been dealt with. You are only playing with the symptoms.

It is yourself they will do in tirelessly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by respect80(m): 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

When you advice them,they will get mad at u ,and tell u its there life..my own life,i dont like to discuss hotel matters , investigation without elementary basis, no identity,at 21 is either u re recognized with an educational institution or a business,i don't want to keep this talk on..i don't even understand u ..all am saying is,be at the right place at the right time..it will save a lot of stress ..a boy that loves to sit around bunk but aint a smoker,the day police will come for arrest,no investigation will help him,a boy that makes a cultist his friend,the day a rival group will come ,he is surely going down with his friend..advice na advice ..who get ear make em hear..by the way ,i know how many of this girls i have offered a decent job ,but they wont want it,give them money to open a business,they wont manage the business,abeg ,u people will be throwing emotions,how some of u try to cover evil, i wonder sometimes if u re in the business too
.am not a saint myself ,i patronize rungirls too but since i found out the dangers in it, I stopped..thats self respect

I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded grin
So now I be runs guy abi?
It's all in your head sir... Enjoy your day

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:29pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

And u think its only men that kill,whats with u guys and gender and tribalistic stuff..if its not sexism,its tribalism..whether man or woman,we condemn..but then be at the right place at the right time..she might not be a runs girl,some of this girls u find in the hotel are all not runs girls ,some are drug peddlers ,some are girls used in blackmail , some re pastors that come to preacj for u in ur room

Statistically, who murders more?

Stop hiding from facts with your one in a million cases. It's disgusting.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

I couldn't help but laugh at the bolded grin
So now I be runs guy abi?
It's all in your head sir... Enjoy your day

You will be surprised at the stupidity of many commenters on such topics.

2 Likes

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by techWriter3: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2022
folks should understand from Timothy's prosecution
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by Shebbs: 5:31pm On Mar 30, 2022
respect80:

What sort of deductive reasoning did you used to conclude the lady in question was a runs girl??
Is she a runs girl simply because she used a hotel or have you investigated the case to conclude she's a runs girl??
While a lot of people were talking about Abolore's comment about Chinelo yesterday, I knew there were so many Abolores and I'm sure you are one

The Post Said They Saw Her Went In With A Man, She Could Be Right With Her Judgment But Maybe She Was Too Direct. The Management Of This Hotel Need To Be Brought In For Questions.
Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by BRATISLAVA: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2022
Obinnasmart:

If she was in her house,will the man come there and kill her,if he did ,am sure it would have been more easier to catch him,help us to help u ..why re u even sounding bitter and taking it personal..must i say everything ...be calming down abeg..nobody collect ur thing

Even if she was in her house, how many times have men not burst in to rape, kill and rob women? What of Uwa who was murdered in a church? Or hiny Umoren who was lured in the name of a job?

You people just want to claim it is their fault, but you have never scrutinized the bastards behind it. Or are they your colleagues in the profession? The little girl murdered by the proprietor of her school, what do you say her crime was? She wasn't at home, right?

Who said it is personal when people point out the lopsided sort of comments you have been posting?

Focus on stopping murderers, rather than blaming the victims. Focus on the MEN behind the evil, or are you avoiding something? Beyond a heart, develop a thinking culture.

1 Like

Re: Esther Isaac Asuquo Found Dead In Agete Hotel Abuja (Graphic Photos) by JooEeL(m): 5:34pm On Mar 30, 2022
KingOfTheDamned:

Next pls

Stop this attitude.

Stop victimising victims.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Chills While 2 Ladies Fight Over Him ( Photos) / Youth Corper Murdered In Jos, Plateau State (Graphic Photos) / "I Started Planning Abuja Bank Robbery In October" – Banker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.