Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,522 members, 7,901,534 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (120132 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 2:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
@ogundokun,colinfbi, u pple shuld be patien nd see wat comes out,do not be d bad pple dat will start critize,analize nd impersoniate any tin can happen let hope d best okay, bad belle pple
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 2:50pm On Sep 05, 2011
am reharsing for CS season4. April-June-August- now september.
sincerely you need to rehearse very well, hmm because because bocs because hmmm i no no no no no no no no how ur mouth go look like while

@ogundokun,colinfbi, u pple shuld be patien nd see wat comes out,do not be d bad pple dat will start critize,analize nd impersoniate any tin can happen let hope d best okay, bad belle pple
@yomile, jokes apart, see i really pray things go on well at least i pray thousands should benefit so that hospital victims will reduce. I wouldn't want a situation whereby Federal Govt will be asking for blood donors to CS victims unlike the situation in Abuja U.N bomb victims. May their souls R.I.P, this is to tell applicants to pray and take it easy with CS because whatever happens thereafter, applicants are on their own oooooooooooo. Calling me bad belle is ok, i understand you and i can feel your pain, don't worry keep dreaming, 2080 is not to far things will be alright.

Gbammmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 3:01pm On Sep 05, 2011
colinfbi,u no dis kind of programme as never happen in nigerian so let see d out come of it,try to hv faith,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by collinsfbi(m): 3:25pm On Sep 05, 2011
colinfbi,u no dis kind of programme as never happen in nigerian so let see d out come of it,try to hv faith,
I don't build my faith towards evil and fraud because success can never come out evil without leave innocent in the pool of tears. I only pray that most pple benefit. I don't trust Nigerians when it comes to the issue like this, everybody knows the situation of this country but that should not force some unscrupulous elements into evil and fraud. Imagine CS still selling application forms to some MUMUs when thousands of applicants' fates are irresolute and uncertain. Like i said earlier, i just pray most pple benefit.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmmm over and out
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 3:49pm On Sep 05, 2011
@colinfbi,hw sure do u kwn dei were still selling d form wen d final day is on sunday try to make a research before u pass wrong information alway hv faith in god i kwn were u are deriving at due to situation in nigerian most pple are scammer, @least if dis programme is ilegal dei could hv run so many miles away from home,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 4:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
collinsfbi:

You are the one preparing ritual concoction for CS so that applicants won't be able to catch them right, I have one person that can catch you ooo and His name is JESUS? At the same time you are also full of humour, so, don't worry this season2 is going to be Tragicomedy whereby you will play two roles, one as a villain and the other as a clown in order for you to enjoy yourself.

Gbammmmmmmmmmmm over and out !!!

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked I have not even promised to take one role, now you are given me two roles to play. You are a wicked boy. Besides, the only role I can play is waka pass. Let me remind you that Jesus can not catch me because I am married to Jesus already. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 05, 2011
C'mon collinsfbi,did u care to make ur findings @ CS office to be sure if d forms are stil available and besides,it shows you ar interested and i wont b suprise though.as a matter of fact,some crazy agents wil stil sell forms even till the departure date.i knw of a frnd who called me yesterday & told me an agent promised 2 get him a visa to canada and paybak in 2yrs, i laughed & i knew wot wud apun bt i know nemesis wil catchup on those agents, OGUNDOKUN,is obvious u are an applicant.GUY,neva come on this thread 2 form for us or pretend.wel,4 those who dont biliv in the program why not kip mute til dat day,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 4:32pm On Sep 05, 2011
C'mon collinsfbi,did u care to make ur findings @ CS office to be sure if d forms are stil available and besides,it shows you ar interested and i wont b suprise though.as a matter of fact,some crazy agents wil stil sell forms even till the departure date.i knw of a frnd who called me yesterday & told me an agent promised 2 get him a visa to canada and paybak in 2yrs, i laughed & i knew wot wud apun bt i know nemesis wil catchup on those agents, OGUNDOKUN,is obvious u are an applicant.GUY,neva come on this thread 2 form for us or pretend.wel,4 those who dont biliv in the program why not kip mute til dat day,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 05, 2011
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:48pm On Sep 05, 2011
one of the agent of CS was arrested for unlawful possession of huge amount of money in his bank account knowing fully well he has no job apart from being a CS agent. His is now cooling his head at police net.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 5:13pm On Sep 05, 2011
@vestile don't mind d idiot trying to destroy d company image, so far cs can go extremly to adveriste dere programme on air nd news paper i do not tink dei will want to destroy dere personality @ list cs hv made millions of money frm thousand of pple so if dei want to run away ever since dei meant to do so at early stage, so bad belle pple make una keep quite okay,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 6:42pm On Sep 05, 2011
we are currently having a crucial meeting with CS boss on how to further postpone departure date. Though, we are yet to conclude.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by setto101: 7:27pm On Sep 05, 2011
Please I want to apply oo. Any possibility? I can't believe people can be so gullible. This is really unbelievable. Na crystal line dem wan take go Canada abi na Australia. Even Somalia Visa no dey like that. Serves anybody who is duped right.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by N101: 9:18pm On Sep 05, 2011
The heavens will not fall, nothing significant will happen and there will be no fire come next Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

@Setto101 - let's wait and see what happens.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 11:24pm On Sep 05, 2011
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm,interesting! make una dey pray shai,because new militant go soon come! This one no be Boko haram ooo! Na Crystal Haram. If una know wetin good for una, make una no go dey use National Theatre ooo! Dat one na Government property ooo.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2011
E go too dey bloody during or after if anything go kain! Boys dey vexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx! Come o, wey MarioFemi? him don run commot?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 5:17am On Sep 06, 2011
5 days to go!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 5:39am On Sep 06, 2011
season 2 began : CS latest BOMB !! Departure date now october 5th. The news broke out in from their office yesterday. Angry applicants burnt staff vehicle. This is now serious. Go for your passports now !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 5:44am On Sep 06, 2011
@risk2get, it is no longer 5 days to go. Kasala don burst already. For benefit of doubt applicants go to CS yourself.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 5:53am On Sep 06, 2011
For those of us that fought and won the battle i say let keep doing the good work. But pitty our brothers, sisters & friends are now victim. Its pains !!
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 6:04am On Sep 06, 2011
war ended ! Victory ascertained !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 8:19am On Sep 06, 2011
ogundokun:

For those of us that fought and won the battle i say let keep doing the good work. But pitty our brothers, sisters & friends are now victim. Its pains !!

Aint u one of the victims?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jesus4me: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2011
@ Ogundokun, i dont think you are needed in this house cos you are nothing but a confussionist and i wonder how you will grow. Please for God sake stop passing wrong information on this thread cause every information we pass across is as important as a letter so OGUNDOKUN be serious for once and grow. All your messages are nothing but false and to all other critics in the house why are you all taking panadol for other people`s headache, whatever happen with CS, should be the applicants concerned.

Thank you all,

See you at the top,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 06, 2011
So many apparently new posters on this thread, all supporting Crystal Services. Mere coincidence? Or are most of them one and the same person?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 8:40am On Sep 06, 2011
@fogman me victim ? You dont knw me. Am critical, analytical & logical minded person. Seen CS application form day one i knew thez are scamer. No phone number, reguesting 4 scanty information and what have u.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by fogman1(m): 8:44am On Sep 06, 2011
Thot u said in one of your posts that you ve copy of your own visa with you?
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 8:57am On Sep 06, 2011
@just4jesus, your eyes never clear abi ? You guys believ i just cooked up stories about CS. Am a trained journalist. We are not taught to cook up stories, My info is always 4rm inside cs gangan !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 06, 2011
OGUNDOKUN,y not kip ur mouth shut & watch, i guess u nid 2 find somtin to do cos ur post appears on thread every minute and shows u ar jobless.u claimed u saw the form,u have your own copy of the visa, guy,b matured and dont FOOL urslf in this forum and stop pretendin, i wont b suprise to see ur post nxtmnth that u ar in canada.OGUNDOKUN,U SUCK! mehn
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:23am On Sep 06, 2011
@fogmam, see i am just a participant observer. This i do to get info
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 9:30am On Sep 06, 2011
a n gba oromadie lowo iku, o ni won je ki oun lo akitan lo je.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2011
all d bad belle pple i pity una y una no like success for other pple,just try nd wait nd see wat will next okay,

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (49) (Reply)

American, US Based, And US Aspirant Derailer Thread / The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Students In Switzerland/ Nigerians Living In Switzerland, your Experiences Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.