Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,176 members, 7,967,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:29 PM

The Crystal Service immigration Scam - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Crystal Service immigration Scam (120938 Views)

Canadian Immigration Scam Alert.(swiftravelsolution.com) / The Conman Got 7 Years In Jail After 16 Years Of Immigration Scam / Liberia The Crystal Of West Africa. (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tonnyflicks(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2011
@ Ogundokun, what do you mean by participant observer or u are just an applicant beating around the bush, i read in one of your post that you are trained journalist, by now i expect you to have made enough findings and posted somewhere or here, really i don't understand you becos you are causing confusion. And i don't think trained journalists talk or behave childish like u are behaving, if you are really a trained journalist as u claimed, you won't have time making comment here every hour. Post your findings here Ogundokun. ,

We hope for the best.
God bless everyone ( AMEN)
@ Ogundokun, what do you mean by participant observer or u are just an applicant beating around the bush, i read in one of your post that you are trained journalist, by now i expect you to have made enough findings and posted somewhere or here, really i don't understand you becos you are causing confusion. And i don't think trained journalists talk or behave childish like u are behaving, if you are really a trained journalist as u claimed, you won't have time making comment here every hour. Post your findings here Ogundokun. ,

We hope for the best.
God bless everyone ( AMEN)
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 10:31am On Sep 06, 2011
, *sigh*, PASSING BY,

grin grin
                                       grin grin
                                       grin grin
                                       grin grin
                              grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
                         grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
                               grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 10:39am On Sep 06, 2011
it is a pitiable pismapisma and it is regrettably lugribius that some of u the applicants are not current enough to know what is currently happening. Most of u just relax at home waiting 4 visa to be sent to you through txt msg.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
       cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
      cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
      cool cool cool cool         cool           cool cool
      cool cool cool cool         cool          cool cool
      cool cool cool cool cool cool               cool cool
      cool cool cool cool                        cool cool
                                                cool cool

Some people just don't understand.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by yomile(m): 10:41am On Sep 06, 2011
@oguns u do not need all dis childist of a tin let be focus and i tink u are so jobless if not u meant to fimd smtin do,so try to knw d fact b4 posting any kind of forum moreover try to do smtins reasonable,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 10:50am On Sep 06, 2011
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed Anyone that replies to Ogundokun's comment is surely a nitwit and a douchebag. A rational human being will know he is a spoof and nothing more. I believe he is just seeking attention and probably wants to be relevant in a thread like this. To respond to a spoof means giving him a spoof reply. Maybe he has[b] A.D.D.,,,,, ATTENTION DEFICIT DISORDER[/b]. It's very common in people who act in his manner. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:08pm On Sep 06, 2011
the truth of d matter is OGUNDOKUN is an applicant and he is just here to njoy himself and create confusion, i just got to know and like i said,i wont b suprise to see his post nxtmnth that he is in canada.He is a pretender
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:19pm On Sep 06, 2011
Ogundokun,were u not the one who posted this, nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697305.0.html.guyz,now i knw ogundokun is a FOOL!,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 06, 2011
nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-697305.0.html .Is this not one of ya post OGUNDOKUN?, so dont b a pretender and stop bein foolish,
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2011
truth is bitter. When last did any of u visited CS Office. I said am a participant observer. Did that just any meaning ? 4 me to function well i have to behave like CS, applicants and critics. I did investigative reporting
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by mariofemi(m): 3:44pm On Sep 06, 2011
ogundokun,dont think becos we are arguing for or against CS,we dont know what we are doing here.you claimed to be a journalist,an observer,and a participant.which outfit are u workin for or let me help you,are u a freelance journalist.if you are any of the two which i doubt,then u dnt kno d ethics of ur job.what i want you to kno is dat u are simply an applicant and nothing else.u said u are a participant observer.let me ask u dis,didnt u drop ur passport nd pay some amount.kindly tell this house what will happen to ur passport if u eventually see visa on it.will u tear it off or join them to travel. well dis is a forum where pple are free to say whatever they like,but not the kind of what u are posting. i dont hav much to say to whatever is goin on here for now,i just felt ur stupidity is enuf in dis forum.i wonder why those against CS see meanin in ur post nd they fail to ask u logical questions if they really want to help the general public.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 3:57pm On Sep 06, 2011
wonder why people can't read inbetween the lines. How do you expect an observer to be here or there. In the house we must drink and laugh together, until am finaly equiped with adequate info. All what happen in my previous post are all what happen in the house.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2011
I don't see Ogundokun as someone who deserve attention right from the beginning of his post, so i wonder why people are bothered abt such a post from him.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:42pm On Sep 06, 2011
ok, am not serious, talking rubbish and what have u. Thank u all. When it is 13th u people should disappear to manitoba. That is why many of you are scammed.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2011
@CanImSev,   angry angry angry angry angry    You a definition of a failed human entity. I thought you had a brain but I realized it too late that you only have a head filled with just Ammonia. I went to Crystal today to support you in shedding more light to the issue as you have planned only for you not to show up. I thought you want to clear the issue of whether Crystal Service is a fraud or not but I now know you are a proper lowlife who wants to be relevant just like @Ogundokun

This is in response to your post #530 on: September 02, 2011, 01:46 PM. All you did was to make mouth like a silly fowl on heat.  angry angry angry angry angry

cool cool cool cool cool cool cool  Now for the rest, Untainted who met Justwise secretly, Collinsfbi, Risk2get and so on: you all are yet to come up with something tangible and you were all spitting your guts as if you could do more than speaking and typing bullshit. July went away, no action; august the same thing, no action. You all are sorry cases.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

To all applicants: You should be there by 10am at the National Theatre for the Exhibition on the 11th of September, 2011cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Risk2get: 3:07am On Sep 07, 2011
Am not against the programme,am only saying the critics is too much and if so it will be then i guess there will be alot of blood bath. The first day they (CS) called for group photograph, i was there with my friends. I asked a guy when he applied and he told me he applied since November 2010 and he is number five(5) in CS list of applicant and that he is 90% sure of the programme. So i asked him why the departure date keep changing and he said the expected number of applicant was not reached then. A guy beside us heard this and he dashed in and said he resigned his position at a bank where he worked for CS and he was so disappointed when they changed the date and since then he could not get another offer. Another guy said he just resigned and he believe he is going to travel through CS. Let us all imagine if this turns a nightmare for such an applicant that has all his hope in the programme. All am saying is that i want to regret why i did not apply with my friends and be happy while they depart and reach Canada.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 7:07am On Sep 07, 2011
Risk2get:

Am not against the programme,am only saying the critics is too much and if so it will be then i guess there will be alot of blood bath. The first day they (CS) called for group photograph, i was there with my friends. I asked a guy when he applied and he told me he applied since November 2010 and he is number five(5) in CS list of applicant and that he is 90% sure of the programme. So i asked him why the departure date keep changing and he said the expected number of applicant was not reached then. A guy beside us heard this and he dashed in and said he resigned his position at a bank where he worked for CS and he was so disappointed when they changed the date and since then he could not get another offer. Another guy said he just resigned and he believe he is going to travel through CS. Let us all imagine if this turns a nightmare for such an applicant that has all his hope in the programme. All am saying is that i want to regret why i did not apply with my friends and be happy while they depart and reach Canada.

There will never be any blood bath and that is certain. The only thing that can happen is that some people will be disappointed because they opted for the services of so-called agents who are made up of fakes (some are sincere though). The set of people to be disappointed are the lazy ones who wanted shortcuts and took no necessary steps to apply in person.
About the postponement issue, initially, some should have gone in June as 1st batch while others go in August as 2nd batch. But for some reasons, the management decided to merge both batches when more people got interested about the program. August would have been certain but because of the ramaadan, number of flights were reduced and this made it impossible for the airlines involved to transport people in mass. This, I authoritatively confirmed. Also, coupled with the BTA issue. Now that September has been chosen and it's just some few days away, I believe that there will be no more postponement (in Jesus name).

Lets look at this from a logical angle. Assuming that about 5000 or thereabout that are going actually bought the forms, is it possible for 5000 people to be gullible and be sweet-talked into something like this. People may be desperate in Nigeria but not everyone is silly. People with better education and knowledge than those antagonizing the program here had applied. Any rational human being will be skeptical when told about something like this but upon verification, one would develop confidence needed. Your friend  had a mad faith in the program, so he should not worry. Some things happen for a purpose. When you followed him there, you should have taken time to get more information and clarify anything that seems unclear to you.
Once everything has been done, you don't have to regret not applying. Maybe, it's not your time yet. Just only learn to have high faith in God and take only calculated risks. With God, absolutely nothing is impossible.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tamiesa(m): 8:32am On Sep 07, 2011
THE WHOLE DISCUSSION ON THIS FORUM IS SO CONFUSING, I WAS ALREADY PROCESSING A PR FOR SAME CANADA WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS CRYSTAL SERVICE THING (FROM MY TRAVEL AGENT THAT HAS BEEN PROCESSING VISA TO DIFF COUNTRIES SUCCESSFULLY FOR ME, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS) AND THAT IT WAS CLOSING THE NEXT DAY(29TH AUG 2011) SO I MANAGED 2 GET ENROLLED AFTER SPENDING ABT N110,000. BUT SINCE AFTER READING MOST OF THE POSTS HERE, I DECIDED TO MAKE FURTHER ENQUIRIES (FROM LAGOS, GHANA AND CANADIAN OFFICE (INCLUDING THE MANITOBA IMMIGRATION OFFICE).

SO FAR ONLY THE LAGOS OFFICE HAS RESPONDED, HOUSE THIS WAS THE CONVERSATION

ME:

hello sir,
i recently applied for a 2years work permit to canada through a company called crystal services limited in shomolu, lagos
they promised to take us to canada on the 12th and 13th of sept 2011, we are altogether about 6,000 applicants, please i want to confirm if this is true
please respond so that we do not fall victim to scammers
thank u
tamie-lagos

This office, nor the Government of Canada, has any agreement with a company called Crystal services in Nigeria for the recruitment of foreign workers. This office has to approve and issue all visas for travel to Canada, and therefore application would have to be made through this office. There is no legal way to travel to Canada without applying through the Deputy High Commission in Lagos.

For your information:

No one can guarantee you a job or a visa to Canada.
Canada does not have a lottery system for immigration.
Only authorized officers at Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates can decide whether or not to issue a visa.
Processing fees are the same at all Canadian visa offices around the world. Fees in local currency are based on official exchange rates and correspond to the amount in Canadian dollars.
Fees for Canadian government services are usually paid to the “Receiver General of Canada,” unless the visa office website specifies something different.
Canadian visa offices will never:
ask you to deposit money into an individual’s personal bank account
ask you to transfer money through a specific private money transfer company
use free e-mail services such as Hotmail or Yahoo
You will find free application forms and guides for all types of visas on CIC’s website.
Be careful if the salary of the job you’re applying for seems unbelievably high.
If your specific question is not answered by the above, please submit your question to lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Regards,

Deputy High Commission of Canada
4 Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 9:02am On Sep 07, 2011
tamiesa:

THE WHOLE DISCUSSION ON THIS FORUM IS SO CONFUSING, I WAS ALREADY PROCESSING A PR FOR SAME CANADA WHEN I HEARD ABOUT THIS CRYSTAL SERVICE THING (FROM MY TRAVEL AGENT THAT HAS BEEN PROCESSING VISA TO DIFF COUNTRIES SUCCESSFULLY FOR ME, MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS) AND THAT IT WAS CLOSING THE NEXT DAY(29TH AUG 2011) SO I MANAGED 2 GET ENROLLED AFTER SPENDING ABT N110,000. BUT SINCE AFTER READING MOST OF THE POSTS HERE, I DECIDED TO MAKE FURTHER ENQUIRIES (FROM LAGOS, GHANA AND CANADIAN OFFICE (INCLUDING THE MANITOBA IMMIGRATION OFFICE).

SO FAR ONLY THE LAGOS OFFICE HAS RESPONDED, HOUSE THIS WAS THE CONVERSATION

ME:

hello sir,
i recently applied for a 2years work permit to canada through a company called crystal services limited in shomolu, lagos
they promised to take us to canada on the 12th and 13th of sept 2011, we are altogether about 6,000 applicants, please i want to confirm if this is true
please respond so that we do not fall victim to scammers
thank u
tamie-lagos

This office, nor the Government of Canada, has any agreement with a company called Crystal services in Nigeria for the recruitment of foreign workers.   This office has to approve and issue all visas for travel to Canada, and therefore application would have to be made through this office.  There is no legal way to travel to Canada without applying through the Deputy High Commission in Lagos.

For your information:

No one can guarantee you a job or a visa to Canada.
Canada does not have a lottery system for immigration.
Only authorized officers at Canadian embassies, high commissions and consulates can decide whether or not to issue a visa.
Processing fees are the same at all Canadian visa offices around the world. Fees in local currency are based on official exchange rates and correspond to the amount in Canadian dollars.
Fees for Canadian government services are usually paid to the “Receiver General of Canada,” unless the visa office website specifies something different.
Canadian visa offices will never:
ask you to deposit money into an individual’s personal bank account
ask you to transfer money through a specific private money transfer company
use free e-mail services such as Hotmail or Yahoo
You will find free application forms and guides for all types of visas on CIC’s website.
Be careful if the salary of the job you’re applying for seems unbelievably high.
If your specific question is not answered by the above, please submit your question to lagos.immigration@international.gc.ca

Regards,

Deputy High Commission of Canada
4 Anifowoshe Street, Victoria Island
Lagos, Nigeria

Now, let me ask you some questions,
1. When your travel agent told you about it, did you ask him if he had verified it to be true?
2. Did you apply yourself or did the travel agent apply to Crystal on your behalf?
3. Why would your travel agent introduce you to the program if he does not believe in it and since he would be making money from you if he actually processed your visa solely on his own not considering the program?
4. You called Ghana office, Manitoba office and Lagos office but only Lagos chose to respond, why?
5. If Crystal promised a job, would the Canadian Commission do the same?
6. What do you expect the Lagos Canadian commission to tell you apart from what you have been told?

Even if we assume otherwise, logically speaking, would you expect a Commission to tell you that they or their country have any business with anybody. They only gave you general rules that you can follow as an applicant. Why they would never divulge such information and any private information on their dealings with any immigration consultant is that you are not a security personnel, an interpol officer, a government task force agent nor an immigration consultant. Ask yourself why there are immigration consultants in virtually most developed countries like Canada, UK, US and Australia. People have gone through immigration consultants and gotten results while some applied solely by themselves and have also gotten the same result.
Besides, if you had no belief in the program, I think you would have not taken the risk initially. I think you should have done your verification before now. I just hope you did not buy any form from any fraudulent agent. Try to get to Crystal office and verify if your form was duly submitted and processed. But if you actually did all the purchase by yourself, then I think you should relax and keep cool. Some only came to this thread to create confusion but you don't have to be confused. There are people with visas on their passports and still, they applied. Everyone can not be a dense to have applied. Skepticism is allowed and that creates room for validation.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dustydee: 9:34am On Sep 07, 2011
Cipriani:

There will never be any blood bath and that is certain. The only thing that can happen is that some people will be disappointed because they opted for the services of so-called agents who are made up of fakes (some are sincere though). The set of people to be disappointed are the lazy ones who wanted shortcuts and took no necessary steps to apply in person.
About the postponement issue, initially, some should have gone in June as 1st batch while others go in August as 2nd batch. But for some reasons, the management decided to merge both batches when more people got interested about the program. August would have been certain but because of the ramaadan, number of flights were reduced and this made it impossible for the airlines involved to transport people in mass. This, I authoritatively confirmed. Also, coupled with the BTA issue. Now that September has been chosen and it's just some few days away, I believe that there will be no more postponement (in Jesus name).

Lets look at this from a logical angle. Assuming that about 5000 or thereabout that are going actually bought the forms, is it possible for 5000 people to be gullible and be sweet-talked into something like this. People may be desperate in Nigeria but not everyone is silly. People with better education and knowledge than those antagonizing the program here had applied. Any rational human being will be skeptical when told about something like this but upon verification, one would develop confidence needed. Your friend  had a mad faith in the program, so he should not worry. Some things happen for a purpose. When you followed him there, you should have taken time to get more information and clarify anything that seems unclear to you.
Once everything has been done, you don't have to regret not applying. Maybe, it's not your time yet. Just only learn to have high faith in God and take only calculated risks. With God, absolutely nothing is impossible.
May the same Jesus you pray to punish you beyond measure if you are out to defraud people. You call on Jesus and at the same time forge medical certificates. shame on you.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by Cipriani(m): 10:55am On Sep 07, 2011
dustydee:

May the same Jesus you pray to punish you beyond measure if you are out to defraud people. You call on Jesus and at the same time forge medical certificates. shame on you.

sad sad sad sad sad sad People like you are a sorry case. You take advantage of hiding behind the computer to spit out rubbish from your gutter you called mouth. Have I told you that I own Crystal Service? This is why Jesus cannot punish me at all. Who told you that medical certificates were forged. You are just one of those people who think with their brain at the sole of their feet. slowpoke like you need not to be argued with. I mentioned time over time if you have a copy of the forged medical certificate, scan it and post it here. Just because others have shouted about medical certificates in the past, you now feel so confident to raise up such issue. Did you read all the comments made by everyone at all? Those who have raised the issue have kept quiet on it since they have no prove but people like you who are myopic in thinking will keep on raising false alarm. What exactly do you know the Canadian commission is looking for in the medical report? Are you a doctor with the embassy to know if forged medicals were submitted? I don't know how you will survive in this life, SMH (-_-) cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:06pm On Sep 07, 2011
Tamiesa, I will advice you go back to your trusted agent for more assurance or try to get your money back if you have a doubt in your mind
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:14pm On Sep 07, 2011
Dustydee, are you so sure that CS used a forged medical reports to process 5000 visas? be careful when passing information on the net , for those that wonder why many people joined this forum ,CS issue is attracting , i purposely join this forum when i Google CS and found some posting on the site, both negative and positive , but my country people, i advice you to avoid snap judgments and take kia of little things.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:20pm On Sep 07, 2011
justwise, u have been silent for a while , i hope you are still working on ur facts to reveal the truth abt CS. or have you been convinced?

ogundokun, the clown in the house, delcared himself a winner of nothing,a trained jobless journalist . grin
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by jaypee4r: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2011
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool
cool cool cool cool
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by dustydee: 2:03pm On Sep 07, 2011
jaypee4r:

Dustydee, are you so sure that CS used a forged medical reports to process 5000 visas? be careful when passing information on the net , for those that wonder why many people joined this forum ,CS issue is attracting , i purposely join this forum when i Google CS and found some posting on the site, both negative and positive , but my country people, i advice you to avoid snap judgments and take kia of little things.
which hospital did you go to for your medical?
Cipriani:

sad sad sad sad sad sad People like you are a sorry case. You take advantage of hiding behind the computer to spit out rubbish from your gutter you called mouth. Have I told you that I own Crystal Service? This is why Jesus cannot punish me at all. Who told you that medical certificates were forged. You are just one of those people who think with their brain at the sole of their feet. slowpoke like you need not to be argued with. I mentioned time over time if you have a copy of the forged medical certificate, scan it and post it here. Just because others have shouted about medical certificates in the past, you now feel so confident to raise up such issue. Did you read all the comments made by everyone at all? Those who have raised the issue have kept quiet on it since they have no prove but people like you who are myopic in thinking will keep on raising false alarm. What exactly do you know the Canadian commission is looking for in the medical report? Are you a doctor with the embassy to know if forged medicals were submitted? I don't know how you will survive in this life, SMH (-_-) cry cry cry cry cry cry
You have nothing to fear if you are honest. "The guilty are afraid"
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:04pm On Sep 07, 2011
i kept all the reports & secrets to myself till monday.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:15pm On Sep 07, 2011
it is now obvious that even some of the applicants themself are SCAMER ! Now some of you are claiming CS did not Forge medical report. I ask who among you donated blood 4 check up. U are all deceiving yourself. You guy should think !
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2011
why would i want to employ someone in my company and stil encourange the person to come with fake cert. 4 God sake, if CS is genuine why forging medical report. business is business. Or did u applicants begs 4 that ? Or did you people think genuinely gtbank would foot such bill ? Business is busines ! Wot people dont no is that when some1 is extra nice, u need to be careful.
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by tamiesa(m): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2011
Now, let me ask you some questions,
1. When your travel agent told you about it, did you ask him if he had verified it to be true?
2. Did you apply yourself or did the travel agent apply to Crystal on your behalf?
3. Why would your travel agent introduce you to the program if he does not believe in it and since he would be making money from you if he actually processed your visa solely on his own not considering the program?
4. You called Ghana office, Manitoba office and Lagos office but only Lagos chose to respond, why?
5. If Crystal promised a job, would the Canadian Commission do the same?
6. What do you expect the Lagos Canadian commission to tell you apart from what you have been told?

Even if we assume otherwise, logically speaking, would you expect a Commission to tell you that they or their country have any business with anybody. They only gave you general rules that you can follow as an applicant. Why they would never divulge such information and any private information on their dealings with any immigration consultant is that you are not a security personnel, an interpol officer, a government task force agent nor an immigration consultant. Ask yourself why there are immigration consultants in virtually most developed countries like Canada, UK, US and Australia. People have gone through immigration consultants and gotten results while some applied solely by themselves and have also gotten the same result.
Besides, if you had no belief in the program, I think you would have not taken the risk initially. I think you should have done your verification before now. I just hope you did not buy any form from any fraudulent agent. Try to get to Crystal office and verify if your form was duly submitted and processed. But if you actually did all the purchase by yourself, then I think you should relax and keep cool. Some only came to this thread to create confusion but you don't have to be confused. There are people with visas on their passports and still, they applied. Everyone can not be a dense to have applied. Skepticism is allowed and that creates room for validation.

CIPRIANI NOW LET ME ANSWER UR QUESTIONS
1. MY AGENTS BROTHER AND 10 OF HIS NEIGBOURS ALREADY PARTOOK IN THE PROGRAM, HE JUST WANTED 2 TELL ME INCASE I KNEW PEOPLE THAT WERE GOIN 2B INTERESTED COS HE DIDNT THINK I WLD BE SINCE I WAS ABOUT 2 ENGAGE HIS SERVICES 4A HONG KONG VISA

2.I APPLIED MYSELF

3. FROM (2) ABOVE U WILL SEE THAT HE BELIVES IN IT AND IS ALSO INVOLVED (INDIRECTLY) COS HE SPONSORED HIS YOUNGER BROTHER AND THEN HE SAID HE KNEW ABT THE AUSTRALIAN PACKAGE CS DID LAST YEAR.

4. I MAILED ALL THESE OFFICES, I ONLY CALLED THE MANITOBA IMIGRATTION OFFICE(BUT THE LADY COULDNT UNDERSTAND MY ACCENT SO SHE GAVE ME AN EMAIL AD 2 FORWARD MY ENQUIRY TO). AS TO Y THE OTHERS DIDNT RESPOND, U'LL HAVE 2 ASK THEM URSELF COS I WLDNT KNOW. THEY USE AN AUTORESPONDER AND TELL U THEY'LL RESPOND ASAP. U CAN TRY AND SEND THEM A MAIL URSELF AND SEE IF THEY'LL RESPOND 2U, immigratemanitoba@gov.mb.ca, accra@international.gc.ca, abuja@international.gc.ca, lagos@international.gc.ca, phconsul2004@yahoo.com.

5. IF U UNDERSTAND HOW THE WHOLE WORK PERMIT THING WORKS U'LL KNOW THAT THERE ARE ALWAYS SPECIFIC JOB OPENINGS UNDER SOMETHING THEY CALL "NOC" IN CANADA AND MY AREA OF SPECIALIZATION FALLS UNDER 1 OF THEM, SO EVEN IF CS OR THE CANADIAN COMMISION DOESNT HAVE 2 PROMISE ME A JOB COS ONCE I GET A WORK PERMIT 2CANADA, I'LL DEF GET A JOB!!!

6. IF THE LAGOS CANADIAN COMMISSION ACTUALLY HAD SOMETHING 2DO WITH CRYSTAL, THEY WOULDNT OUTRIGHTLY DENY IT, THEY WOULD BE DIPLOMATIC ABOUT IT, DONT U THINK? SO I DONY HAVE 2B "a security personnel, an interpol officer, a government task force agent nor an immigration consultant" TO GET SOME ANSWERS FROM THEM, BESIDES ON THEIR WEBSITE(MANITOBA'S IMMIGRATION WEBSITE) THEY EVEN HAVE NAMES OF ORGANISATIONS/GROUPS THEY PARTNER WITH FOR WORK PERMIT VISA TO CITIZENS OF SEVERAL CONTRIES(EXCLUDING NIGERIA) SO ITS NOT SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES SECRECY AS UR WRITE UP IMPLIES.

BESIDES, I BELIEVED IN THE PROG BASED ON WHAT I WAS TOLD BY MY TRUSTED AGENT DATS Y I GOT INVOLVED IN THE FIRST PLACE (ON THE SUPPOSED LAST DAY- SO THERE WAS NO TIME 4 SEVERAL OTHER ENQUIRIES APART FROM SEARCHING ONLINE AND READING THE WRITE UP BY "CHUKWU ALEX". I ONLY JUST MADE FURTHER ENQUIRY AFTER I SAW ALL THESE "PLENTY TALK" BY MEMBERS OF THIS HOUSE.

IF IT EVENTUALLY TURNS OUT 2B A SCAM, WELL I'LL TAKE IT IN GOOD FAITH COS THERE'S ALWAYS 2 OPTIONS IN LIFE; U EITHER WIN OR LOOSE. IF U LOOSE, U WOULD HAVE LEARNT A LESSON(ESP IF IT DIDNT COST U UR LIFE, BUT IF U WIN, THEN THATS PRETTY GOOD COS DATS WAT U EXPECTED IN THE FIRST PLACE. LOTS OF PEOPLE DO NOT DO MUCH IN LIFE BECOS THEY FEEL "WHAT IF IT FAILS" BUT I DARE SAY "WHAT IT IT WORKS??"

ITS ALL GOOD GUYS
9JA WILL BE BETTER SOMEDAY IF WE(U AND I, BOTH HOME AND ABROAD) ALL WORK TO MAKE IT HAPPEN. I BELIEVE IN NIGERIA AND I'LL ALWAYS DO

GODBLESS smiley wink smiley
Re: The Crystal Service immigration Scam by ogundokun: 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2011
;d ;d

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (49) (Reply)

The Humans Of Lagos (Street Photography Project) / Lions Nap On Road In South Africa During Lockdown (Photos) / Elon Musk Hotel In Mars Just $5m Per Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.