Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,326 members, 7,881,214 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:28 PM

Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse (51070 Views)

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan / I Started Having Threesomes At Age 3 - Doctor Narrates Sexual Abuse Ordeal / 9-year-old Black Boy Wrongly Accused Of Sexual Assault By A White Woman (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Lightorder: 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool I 4 like put small disco LITE 4 dis MATTERZ but I no get ENERGY DRINK to CAPRISUN 4 dis MATTERZ now..

because the ASHAWOO BANI wey I NACK dis morning really do me justice!

She nearly CHOP off my PREEK wit her TOTTO..

She use her too legs take tie me!

but the NACKING SWEET Shar!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
trying very hard to become mr Slawomirr

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ntipro: 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
ikevictor:
You want the real truth...here it comes.

At age 2, my mum always left me at home with a nanny. She(nanny) used to lay me down on the bed, climb on top of me and be doing some things i didnt understand. all i knew seemed she was moaning and smiling while i was crying. I could not tell my mum cos i had not the words to explain that act, but deep in me i knew it was bad. At that time I interpreted it as she was beating or maltreating me....Until i grew up to understand. At least you cannot maltreate a child while you:re stark naked and on riding on top of his small dick. By the way she was about 14 or 15 at that time.

Secondly, By the time i was 7...I went to visit a friend. he was not home so i decided to sit and wait in their sitting room alone. Waited for about 20 mins then decided to leave. being a face me i face you i can only leave the siting room through the bedroom which is same way i entered. Unfortunately, i walked in on one of the sis pleasuring herself. Sadly, we were all alone. She used me for all the experiments i could not explain that day. Licking, fingering, everything...I could not tell my mum cos i was sure that will lead to a serious issue between the two families. And we have been family friends since i was born. She was about 18 at that time BTW.

Third one, I cannot remember but I am sure i was less than 12...This time it was a man. A contractor working on a new building around my house. He used to call me a handsome guy and that made me feel good at that time. But I didnt know what was coming, we used to run rat race as kids in the uncompleted building(dangerous BTW). Somehow the other kids hid somewhere while i searched for them, unfortunately again, I walked into the room where the contractor was alone I cant tell what he was doing there. But i remember he grabbed me and using my hands to rub his D. He was erect and so pleasured, some how was i was able to free myself before further act and ran home straight.

Once again i could not tell my mum because i did not want to add to her pains while dealing with 6 kids alone after she lost her husband - my dad whom she loved so much. The fears of being touched by both men and women traumatized my treenage years as i could not get the memories off my mind.

Uhmm, fast forward to age 19 I decide to get a gf so i could deal with the senseless fears i have around women which made me feel that they will abuse my body at any chance...The going was good so far...she ease my fears. we dated for over a year without sex. i felt safe with her....until the day i went to submit my jamb form at amawbia in anambra state only to retiurn home and caught her in bed with my own cousin who is a year older than me, in my own bedroom on my bed. He opended my package before me. Fortunately, they did not see me walk in so i quietly walked out same way i came...When i asked her she denied, i had to give her lots of details that made her know that only someone who saw them will know that...

That was the day the bad memories of my childhood stuck in my spirit. I never forget. I do not trust ANYONE with my two daughters and my future kids. The world is full of perverts!

Terrible.

Please, keep being a good dad to them.
Hope you are able to build trust on your wife

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Allisgud: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
At pry 5,I should be 11 to 12 by then, their is this girl name blessing always sitting at the back beside me then,u know women na,she should be 13 or 14 already mature with breast and yansh,this girl always disturb me,doing me totori, trying to touch my d everytime sometime I go vex change sit,abeg if any body help me see blessing now I want test something

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Ochyes: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is Iyaebe a hypocrite or a double standard bearer?

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ikevictor: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:

Terrible.

Please, keep being a good dad to them.
Hope you are able to build trust on your wife

I dont trust anyone....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by sammugbes(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?

you are very ignorant *spits*

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Bluebrain101: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:
Men are hurting deeply from their past experience of sexual abuse with househelps, relatives and even their fellow man. Their cases are more difficult to prove and the society don't just give a damn when the male child is sexually abused. It looks the world is made only to hear the cry of women. They even say real men don't cry...

Anyways, have you had this experience? Freely share. It's part of the healing process and it will go a long in educating the public.
Finally I've seen someone I'll insult today
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Dollarremix(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
I don't believe in men's sexual abuse,if it was an abuse why did he sustain erection?
Iyaeba shocked

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by rhymesnoni(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
[quote author=Kuriosmynd post=111757164]
Go and ask Mohammed to buy food for u ...no body send u fast[/q

You son of a bitch, if you cant help, must you insult him? idioit.

Your type are the reasons the world is passing through Civil wars, fool.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by GreyLaw(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Because you are daft!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Bobbyjay001(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:
Men no do me anything for past Oga, I don't keep boyfriends , I'll keep only fiancée at the right time but that does not stop me from saying the truth all the time

Shut up and keep your truth to yourself. You only know how to jump from thread to thread, making fool of yourself and trolling.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by bayelsaowei(m): 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
Johnnycastro18:
some of you here claiming men can't be abused I pity you your ignorance, I was a victim myself at a tender age of 6-7 years old i was subjected to abuse by some older ladies in my compound then. Whenever I go visiting to there house to play, they would sieze the opportunity to pull my short nicker and begin to manhandle my small dick, one even graduated to sucking my dick as small as it was then, sad they suffocated me with there private parts and........I could have say more but I am so emotional right now, those ladies really messed up my childhood cry cry cry
kpele oo.. grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Sureplug123(m): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Osebanjo:
Whole lot of 'em. The worst of it all s been disvirgined by a known street LovePeddler, I didn't even know I had came. Was barely 15, SS3. Knew nothing about s3x back then. Before that she'd play with my D Everytime she had the chance. Anyway if I had hymen, it would have been broken at age 5 Sha. Serially molested by some street aunty. Funny how the memory would never leave.

I'm not alone I know.
The memory! I get angry and sad each time I remember. I've vowed to protect my male kids from women.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Advancedman(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

You no well, don't you know that that Man called penis is a whole soul of brain and all sensory vitals having the mind of its own.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Bluezy13(m): 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:

If you are not comfortable saying it on a faceless platform then it is okay

Nairaland is not a faceless platform.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by ajadematanle: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
I was a victim of sexual abuse. It all started from my primary school days. The abusers were the house helps and my female cousins. When you sat down and wondered why me. I discovered, I have an attractive and sizeable organ to address their sexual drive,knowingly I wasn’t ripe to give them pregnant .This abuse continued for over 8years until I left my grandmother’s place.One of them had habitual of disguising to clean the floor at dead night and will always chose me to be cleaning partner.When I looked back and see them now, I don’t know what to say. I told my wife about this abuse but never mentioned their names.I don’t see this menace abating but only could be reduced through constant guidance and open discussions with our children.

18 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Anieke77(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
DECENTBWOY:
Fiancee at the age of 60?
And you don't say the truth, you are always biased and sentimental...

You are seriously beginning to make a fool of yourself here...

Respect your age, make small children no come de insult you...
e don do fellow men's
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by stasius: 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Yes.

People will not speak out. Most guys were abused both by male and female adults. I don't want to talk sef embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Brighton1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
shocked grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad shocked shocked shocked grin[right][/right] grin grin grin[center][/center] kiss kiss kiss kiss

Iyaebe:
This is not a joking matter. Stop it. You ladies are being baised. This a very serious matter.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Anieke77(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kuriosmynd:

Go and ask Mohammed to buy food for u ...no body send u fast
its blasphemy grin
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
bayelsaowei:
kpele oo.. grin
smiley smiley
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by tamcamp253: 1:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some group people have the Brain of a Ram, whoever you are, I think you’re one of the leaders of that group
Iyaebe:

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by PrinceMajestic: 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2022
F u
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Anieke77(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
I was around 5 when my mom delivered my junior sister then i couldn't sleep alone cause my dad was out of town .so i went to stay with my uncle .his wife sister was living with them she should be around 19 then ,whenever my uncle and his wife went to work' the sister will be molesting me by touching me sexually,she will be calling me her husband touching my penis anyhow, it gives me depression whenever i remember the incident.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Funflipper: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
ntipro:

If you are not comfortable saying it on a faceless platform then it is okay

It is just what it is. A lot of shit will follow us down to the grave unsaid because if we do, they won't believe us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by DeeMain(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
DuvanZappatta:
Worst thing is that I can't talk to a therapist about that because I can't bring myself to mention.. it's easy on here because this is a faceless media. My elder sister is married with kids she grew up and act like that never happened when we were growing up yet I remain the damaged one till today. My cousin married too and I'm not good enough for my future wife. I know only God can help me out

Good you let it out here. Next is summon enough liver and see that therapist and open up. Your future and freedom deserve the investment of such courage.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
I wasn't up to 7 yrs old when mine happened.

Me and my other siblings visited the house of a family friend.

We divided into two groups and played hide-and-seek.

I was paired with one aunti like dat.

Each time we hid the aunti go comot my dịck chook am inside her pụssy, in sitting position. I still remember exactly how it felt.

It's very disgusting thinking about it.

Child abuse (sexual or not) is evil.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by kayo8080: 1:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
Osebanjo:
Whole lot of 'em. The worst of it all s been disvirgined by a known street LovePeddler, I didn't even know I had came. Was barely 15, SS3. Knew nothing about s3x back then. Before that she'd play with my D Everytime she had the chance. Anyway if I had hymen, it would have been broken at age 5 Sha. Serially molested by some street aunty. Funny how the memory would never leave.

I'm not alone I know.

True. I also wonder why the memory never left, even though I was barely 8.
Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by Lekmanz87(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Iyaebe:

Then you could have asked how do woman get wet during rape You need to go study biological science

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Share Your Experience Of Sexual Abuse by RighteousI: 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's a lie, men don't get raped by women. It's women that get raped by men.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Husband And Wife Who Are Kidnappers Caught In Kaduna / I Killed My Lover Because She Denied Me Sex - Suspect / Tobi Abikoye Returns N1m Mistakenly Transferred To Him, Had N369 In Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.