Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,863 members, 7,889,883 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 11:46 PM

How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results (371 Views)

Which Scriptures And Example Shows Sin Can Stop Miracle / You Can't Claim To Believe The Scriptures And Deny That Yahushua Is God Almight. / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Powerful!
Enjoy this powerful message and learn to lead a victorious Christian life through prayers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awF4oqKWgUQ
Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank you Jesus.
I can relate.
Hallelujah!
Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Foreseer: 11:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Amen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Kobojunkie: 3:40am On Apr 10, 2022
Mercychen:
Powerful!
Enjoy this powerful message and learn to lead a victorious Christian life through prayers.
Scripture is not meant to be used as you would a talisman not as if spells to receive answers from God. Jesus Christ made the rules that concern prayer simple enough for a child to understand and use them, so I don't see reason why you would submit to the lies of these pastors and mogs thinking you do God's bidding when you bow to their many rituals and traditions to you. undecided

As Jesus Christ, the only way to obtain that which God has promised is to trust in and obey the very teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who is the way and God's Truth. Any other way is not of Him and will never yield answers from God - God is not a liar! undecided

In otherwords, bowing to the doctrines and traditions of your Pastors and mogs is no different from visiting a babalawo for answers- they are all not according to the teachings or God and so will never amount to His Truth. undecided
Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Scripture is not meant to be used as you would a talisman not as if spells to receive answers from God. Jesus Christ made the rules that concern prayer simple enough for a child to understand and use them, so I don't see reason why you would submit to the lies of these pastors and mogs thinking you do God's bidding when you bow to their many rituals and traditions to you. undecided

As Jesus Christ, the only way to obtain that which God has promised is to trust in and obey the very teachings of Jesus Christ, the one who is the way and God's Truth. Any other way is not of Him and will never yield answers from God - God is not a liar! undecided

In otherwords, bowing to the doctrines and traditions of your Pastors and mogs is no different from visiting a babalawo for answers- they are all not according to the teachings or God and so will never amount to His Truth. undecided

Carry yourself to your food section where you have been brainwashed and tied down all these while.

Don't come and tell me what mog says or don't say. What they say is right, not wrong.
What they say is good, not bad. So why shouldn't I follow them?

Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.

Shalom.
Hope you went to Church? tongue.

2 Likes

Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by judedwriter(m): 3:19pm On Apr 10, 2022
It works especially with the Psalms...

Praying with the psalms brings answers 100%
Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Kobojunkie: 4:07pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mercychen:
1. Carry yourself to your food section where you have been brainwashed and tied down all these while.

Don't come and tell me what mog says or don't say. What they say is right, not wrong.
What they say is good, not bad. So why shouldn't I follow them?

Therefore let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall.
1. Brainwashed by who exactly? I don't listen to pastors and mogs nor any human as far as God is concerned, so who brainwashed me? undecided

2. You claim your pastors and mogs are right. In this particular case, Jesus Christ never said to pray or use scripture like a talisman, and He alone is God's Truth. So how did you conclude that your pastors and mogs are right In telling you to use scripture as if a talisman or incantations where Jesus Christ, God's own Truth never said to do that? undecided

Do your pastors and mogs make up rules on behalf of God then cause that is what they do here same as the Pharisees before them. The Pharisees we know were wrong as they were condemned by Jesus Christ in their folly, so how can your pastors snd mogs be wrong when what they do where is same wrong as the Pharisees before them? undecided
Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
1. Brainwashed by who exactly? I don't listen to pastors and mogs nor any human as far as God is concerned, so who brainwashed me? undecided

2. You claim your pastors and mogs are right. In this particular case, Jesus Christ never said to pray or use scripture like a talisman, and He alone is God's Truth. So how did you conclude that your pastors and mogs are right In telling you to use scripture as if a talisman or incantations where Jesus Christ, God's own Truth never said to do that? undecided

Do your pastors and mogs make up rules on behalf of God then cause that is what they do here same as the Pharisees before them. The Pharisees we know were wrong as they were condemned by Jesus Christ in their folly, so how can your pastors snd mogs be wrong when what they do where is same wrong as the Pharisees before them? undecided

Food don done for you.
Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Kobojunkie: 4:49pm On Apr 10, 2022
Mercychen:
Food don done for you.
Again...1. Brainwashed by who exactly? I don't listen to pastors and mogs nor any human as far as God is concerned, so who brainwashed me? undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Pray With Scriptures And See Results by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=111821251] Again...1. Brainwashed by who exactly? I don't listen to pastors and mogs nor any human as far as God is concerned, so who brainwashed me? undecided

You will soon know.

(1) (Reply)

Why The Church Should Apologize To Humanity / The Holy Spirit Spoke To Me About You In This Audio. / The Great Mystery Behind Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.