Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,430 members, 7,888,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:46 AM

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car (51855 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by seunayantokun(m): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
I think the man needs both mental and spiritual rehabilitation.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by SugarGirl44(f): 6:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When she was alive, somebody, I mean somebody new all this, and no one was able to speak up to the right authorities in order to come to her rescue, but now she's gone, every body suddenly found their voices.

This is Medicine after death, if I may say.

This is what should resonate the most. All of those that could’ve helped to save her life didn’t so their words have no value now.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Microsports: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is very bad,i know a guy in ph that beats up his girl for any slight offense,he uses belt and wire to flog this girl. I was wondering if it was jazz the guy uses for the girl to make her stay and be recieving beatings. My advise to every person facing domestic violence is to run for your life,na only one life day o

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by afamaustin(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
kristonium:
Still wondering why the police haven't arrested him till now?
are u deaf he has been arrested
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by abbey621(m): 6:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Colb461:
Say no to domestic violence!

To be sincere the moment a man starting beating his wife,I advice she just leave the marriage.

Na who dey alive dey love again.

Pastors should start talking about divorce in an abusive marriage, not caring about what the society would say

And what would you say when she instigated it or the man was defending himself? Do you share the same view when a woman feels insulted by a man and slaps him, should the man turn the other cheek or should he land a hot one on her cheek? I'm not fighting here, just want us to think about the many different situationspeople encounter in their relationships that most of us don't necessarily think about.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by DamnnNiggarr: 6:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

This is what should resonate the most. All of those that could’ve helped to save her life didn’t so their words have no value now.
exactly bro!

Reason why I said it's medicine after death.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
exactly bro!

Reason why I said it's medicine after death.

I’m a sis but glad that someone shares my opinion!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Themandator: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
This is bad parenting, that man is an embarrassment to humanity, inculcating wrong values in his kids is another punishable offence

The man is and was frustrated and jealous of the wife... He felt very inferior that he wasn't on the limelight and this girl he married just the other day is everywhere... He couldn't wrap his head round the sudden change of the woman hence the maltreatment

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Colb461: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

And what would you say when she instigated it or the man was defending himself? Do you share the same view when a woman feels insulted by a man and slaps him, should the man turn the other cheek or should he land a hot one on her cheek? I'm not fighting here, just want us to think about the many different situationspeople encounter in their relationships that most of us don't necessarily think about.
so what are you trying to say ?

An abusive marriage is a no no for me!

Both parties should just go their seperate way!
Irrespective of who instigated it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by desiredhome: 6:38pm On Apr 12, 2022
Fashionista01:
What late singer madam osinachi endured in her marriage is still happening in many marriages these days.

Husband that is suppose to protect the wife is using her to practice takwondu. Married women and ladies if you sense any form of abuse, run for your dear life.
So many women are still in this type of toxic relationships all because of ignorant and fear of what the society will say.........
Majority of pentecostal churches will preach "for better for worst" and expect the woman to be praying for the man to change........

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
kristonium:
concrete evidence is need, not fiction.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Demzious4life(m): 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
kristonium:
He as been arrested by lugbe police division... Osinachi brother made d complain n he was arrested on Sunday
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by realestate99: 6:41pm On Apr 12, 2022
Eriokanmi:
Hian shocked. I keep saying this. In as much as I have friends and business associates, we'll loved among the igbos, there's something they need to nip in the bud...it's called wife beating. My neighbor is under investigation by the police as I speak. His wife almost lost her life in his hands. This act is barbaric and should stop. Instead of attacking me , seeing this message, if you're culpable of this act,.please just do the needful. Ponder in this instead of attacking the meseenger. Each tribe has its own peculiarity I agree. No man has a right of taking his wife's life. Payment of bride price isn't a ticket to owning or killing a woman.
You are right!!! They have the highest rate of wife battering in the country, they do not have the skill set to subdue women except going physical, well I am not suprised, an emotionally laden man marrying a woman is a disaster waiting to happen and we all know our " blodas" are one hell of emotionally powered machine.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Asianjollof007: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Despite being religious, all these happened. I wonder why people dress and go to church and mosques on sundays, maybe to please their neighbours and let people know they are religious. In my hood, i prefer to roll with those termed unbelievers cos they are honest and not pretentious.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by oilmane(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVyKhlSapuw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachi-my-father-said-beating-women-good-pushed-mum-out-of-her-car-son-reveals/%3famp=1

And some people claim leaving your marriage is bad no matter what you're going through, it is the reason some ladies remain in marriages where they're being abused, I pray the beast is is locked up and the key thrown away. Rest on madam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by DamnnNiggarr: 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

I’m a sis but glad that someone shares my opinion!
oh! Sis,
You're highly welcomed.

That's the question I keep asking myself,
Where were all these testifiers when this woman was alive?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by karmaolu1(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
In nigeria (ZOO), beating women is legalize. Let dem free that useless man for us(mob) so we kan practically show him the punishment of beating women. Idiot useless man. R.I.P EKWUEME

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by 1stGenAmerican(f): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
oh! Sis,
You're highly welcomed.

That's the question I keep asking myself,
Where were all these testifiers when this woman was alive?

Silently enabling the husband’s actions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by ZUBY77(m): 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bunch of crap.
A very big avenue has just been created to condemn this man.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by AngelicBeing: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2022
sad
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by DamnnNiggarr: 6:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

Silently enabling the husband’s actions.
very bad,

Majority of Nigerians and hypocrisy can't be separated.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Parisian: 6:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Bad parenting....isn't that what you men do on a daily basis on this forum? Talking about giving women "corrective slaps"...

Why are you people acting like most of y'all are not in support of women beating?
God1000:
This is bad parenting, that man is an embarrassment to humanity, inculcating wrong values in his kids is another punishable offence

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Kayode3747: 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
This story is too hard for me to believe ,media can propagate issue , mind you we are talking a big singing star here not a regular woman . I don't believe this stories to be true , how can a ugly man with no money treat a woman of that caliber with no response from her . is she a slowpoke .abeg forget media propaganda.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by abbey621(m): 6:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Colb461:
so what are you trying to say ?

An abusive marriage is a no no for me!

Both parties should just go their seperate way!
Irrespective of who instigated it.

I'm saying it isn't as easy as we make it sound. For the women, it is easy for us to tell them to leave the marriage, it is easy for us to label the man a beast but when the situation is reversed, how do you tell the man to leave his wife? Does the man come out and say to his friends, family, neighbors etc, that his wife slapped him? Does he start explaining to them that she slapped him and he slapped her back?

You said separate ways but you obviously have not encountered the Nigerian society(pastors, friends, family etc) that would tell the man to be a man and forgive his wife. Same people would tell the woman to endure for her kids etc, all I'm saying is that it is more complicated than just bouncing when any sign of abuse is shown.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

Oga sharrap abeg,you are not making any single sense,go and sleep.

4 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Yusufisraelj(m): 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:

Sincerely, very pathetic. The children need some rehab.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by treatise: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2022
Ade1234tayo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVyKhlSapuw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachi-my-father-said-beating-women-good-pushed-mum-out-of-her-car-son-reveals/%3famp=1

I think we need good investigative journalists to dispassionately investigate these issues. Is the man deranged or was there an issue that could not be told to a third party that was burning inside of the man? If he wasn't a drug addict of some sort, these stories seem weird. RIP to the dead.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Awoleesu(m): 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
McOluOmo:
Can we hear from the husband's side of the story old

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Thank you for airing my thoughts...

All we have heard so far is hearsays and third party accounts. The man self no get mouth?

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Parisian: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
You're mad , idiotic fool.
McOluOmo:
Can we hear from the husband's side of the story old

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

3 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by israelmao(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
If argument between you and your husband has gotten to the point of battering and assaulting please kindly stay away for sometimes it is only someone that is alive that can stay married.While you stay away you can pray for change,please don't endure physical assaults.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial / Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.