Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,358 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car (51859 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by aofujeh: 4:56am On Apr 13, 2022
This is really painful to the society at large, but one question I seem not to understand is that she was at the sick bed for days, where was her lead pastor, he couldn't heal her, but can perform healings on screens or was her sickness belong healing? Is so painful that all this pastors couldn't come to her rescue just as they done on screens and their churches.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by dalass(f): 4:57am On Apr 13, 2022
God1000:
This is bad parenting, that man is an embarrassment to humanity, inculcating wrong values in his kids is another punishable offence

That he is and more.... He's an animal undecided

A horrible beast!
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by dalass(f): 5:00am On Apr 13, 2022
NaijaOlosho:
These people are just learning Tinubu's way of life.

We won't let a woman beater lead this nation undecided

Did Tinubu beat you? grin

I wonder how Tinubu came into a jobless iigbo man and abused igbo wife matter
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Rawhumper(m): 5:21am On Apr 13, 2022
She lost her life believing her husband would
changed and he really did, this time around, he changed her destination for her.

I don't feel sorry for her, she had chance to leave, she was forming born again.

Didn't the Bible allow divorce or separation, as long as you don't commit adultery?

ote author=Ade1234tayo post=111876100]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVyKhlSapuw

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2022/04/12/osinachi-my-father-said-beating-women-good-pushed-mum-out-of-her-car-son-reveals/%3famp=1[/quote]
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Rawhumper(m): 5:27am On Apr 13, 2022
I love and value women, but when I see a
simp I know because ass licking is gross.

You think its easy, be realistic, how long will
you be leaving the house for her what if the
palava starts by midnight and she is the
nagging type?

You think its that easy?

I been with different girls, many of them can
be annoying but the secret is studying the
kind of girl you love and also praying about it. (if you believe in prayers).

If you jam nagging woman, its either u quit the marriage or u must be forced to kill her. No other way about it bro.

Mumusaphire:
See what the man is teaching his son. Very bad to even argue with women, not to talk of beating them. They can abuse u till u get angry, but please if u can't control ur anger, just leave house for them till they calm down.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Rawhumper(m): 5:33am On Apr 13, 2022
I am Igbo, I don't support rape and wife
beating....many women will prefer their
husbands beat them to quit their marriages.

If am in that situation,I will separate from my
wife for a short time. If things didn't improve when we reunite, I will divorce her and get
another woman.

I don't have time beating a woman, I see their woman as delicate and tender infact, I worship their body. So I can't raise a finger against such a perfect creation. smiley

quote author=Eriokanmi post=111886449]Hian shocked. I keep saying this. In as much as I have friends and business associates, well loved among the igbos, there's something they need to nip in the bud...it's called wife battering. My neighbor is under investigation by the police as I speak. His wife almost lost her life in his hands. This act is barbaric and should stop. Instead of attacking me , seeing this message, if you're culpable of this act,.please just do the needful. Ponder on this instead of attacking the messenger. Each tribe has its own peculiarity I agree. No man has a right of taking his wife's life. Payment of bride price isn't a ticket to owning or killing a wife. [/quote]
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by JUMO95: 5:41am On Apr 13, 2022
Mumusaphire:
See what the man is teaching his son. Very bad to even argue with women, not to talk of beating them. They can abuse u till u get angry, but please if u can't control ur anger, just leave house for them till they calm down.
thats stupid. you dont need to attack people psychologically and mentally and not expect them to react..

let eveybody respect eachother
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by juman(m): 5:47am On Apr 13, 2022
I read this issue with interest.
Lesson is do not retain toxic relationship.
I cut off from sibling for toxic behaviour.
He could never behave like that to me in Nigeria o.

The woman should have valued her life than anything else.

Toxic relationship likely can result in death.

Do not tolerate nonsense.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by juman(m): 5:51am On Apr 13, 2022
Any woman in marriage like this should quit immediately, don't waste your life.

If you are in toxic relationship even with your boss at work, look for another job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 13, 2022
Typical of Igbo men to treat women like trash, and you know what? Igbo women love it!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Bfly: 7:56am On Apr 13, 2022
Ok. Let them continue using you against your Dad. When you lose him, then you realise they don't give a damn about you.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Omeizadean(m): 8:07am On Apr 13, 2022
This ugly chimp should be thrown into a ring with me let me jump him thoroughly.
Weak son of a... Taking his failure on his wife.
Hate men who beat their wife. They are the sort that cowered at the sight of other macho men. The sort that used to climb ceiling or fence leaving their family alone whenever small thief come knocking.
Now I pray they did his ugly ass dirty in prison.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by SIMONEKPA7: 8:41am On Apr 13, 2022
spiceadole:

The "I am in my husband's house" that they use to brag and shame single ladies has sent her to early grave.

Suffering inside
Smiling outside.

What a world
You be Idoma?
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 13, 2022
Av been crying ever since I heard The circumstances surrounding late moma osinachi's death. If that ill-hearted fellow knew he never loved her he should have taken her back to her parents instead of killing her. All the curses in the bible and q'uran shall be his promotion. Evil son of nebuchadnazzar

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by doshiyad1: 10:26am On Apr 13, 2022
kristonium:
Still wondering why the police haven't arrested him till now?

Go back and read through the post again for clarity.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by daluta: 1:19pm On Apr 13, 2022
chii..! I like that chair the woman sitting on

very luxurious grin
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by daluta: 1:28pm On Apr 13, 2022
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by judedwriter(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2022
Hmmm.....

Her death is extremely painful. Such an angelic voice married to a wife beating monster.

Marriage no be do or die o... Infact if she was single she would have been alive now despite all the criticisms.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by judedwriter(m): 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Yes is good to beat women but do not injure them or do it too much, a Kenyan grand mom told African men if you don't beat them dey will call you weak and trust me Nigeria women love men who beat them more than SIMPS who pamper and beg them. Just give her punishment to kneel down with her hands up for 1 hour or Just like 4 hot slaps is enough then if she rush to cease your shirt after the slap you can push her on the ground force her legs open n tear off her panties to fhuck some senses into her she will beg you after she's yo wife so no court case, how can I leave my house for a Nigerian woman because we have issue, for what? I go beat you, fhuck you and throw you out if you jonz

You just described a rapist. Only a rapist would delight in hitting a woman to subdue her.

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Prettygirl200(f): 3:31pm On Apr 13, 2022
Can u imagine, a useless father polluting the minds of his kids. With his face like gorilla. Useless thing
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by CassieSunshine(f): 3:16pm On Apr 14, 2022
����������������
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by christistruth01: 3:40pm On Apr 14, 2022
Preacherrr:
SERPENT SHUT UP, AND LEAVE PASTOR OUT OF THIS. IT IS A CASE OF A MAN KILLING THE WIFE.. THAT IS WHAT THE COURT WILL DEAL WITH. SO STOP TRYING TO DRAG THE PASTOR INTO WHAT HE KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT. IF HE HAD ASKED THE WOMAN TO LEAVE HER MARRIAGE. YOU PEOPLE WOULD HAVE TAKING SIDE WITH THE MAN TO ACCUSE THE PASTOR OF SLEEPING WITH THE MAN'S WIFE. WHEN APOSTLE SULEMAN RESCUED FAITH EDEKO FROM THE ABUSIVE MARRIAGE SHE WAS INTO. MANY OF YOU TOOK SIDE WITH HER HUSBAND; MIKE DAVIDS AND ACCUSED APOSTLE SULEMAN OF SLEEPING WITH FAITH EDEKO. WHETHER THE DEVIL LIKES IT OR NOT THE CHURCH OF CHRIST WILL KEEP WAXING STRONG.

Matt 12:34

34 You brood of vipers, how can you who are evil say anything good? For the mouth speaks what the heart is full of.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by booboolicious: 10:40pm On Apr 15, 2022
spiceadole:

The "I am in my husband's house" that they use to brag and shame single ladies has sent her to early grave.

Suffering inside
Smiling outside.

What a world

I need your contact spiceadole
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by booboolicious: 11:03pm On Apr 15, 2022
spiceadole:

Suffering inside
Smiling outside.

What a world
Need to speak to u about something
Can u wrote me on 2349128794367
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Dynmyt: 5:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Yes is good to beat women but do not injure them or do it too much, a Kenyan grand mom told African men if you don't beat them dey will call you weak and trust me Nigeria women love men who beat them more than SIMPS who pamper and beg them. Just give her punishment to kneel down with her hands up for 1 hour or Just like 4 hot slaps is enough then if she rush to cease your shirt after the slap you can push her on the ground force her legs open n tear off her panties to fhuck some senses into her she will beg you after she's yo wife so no court case, how can I leave my house for a Nigerian woman because we have issue, for what? I go beat you, fhuck you and throw you out if you jonz
Product of troubled childhood.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Dynmyt: 5:39pm On Apr 26, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
you nor get sense. If I marry person like you I go dey force fhuck you and beat you every day until I throw you out
The way you treat your bosses/clients at your office right?
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Dynmyt: 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2022
quentin06:
Typical of Igbo men to treat women like trash, and you know what? Igbo women love it!
So wer u com from its a woman that is your traditional ruler? Mu.mu
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Dynmyt: 7:22pm On Apr 26, 2022
Omeizadean:
This ugly chimp should be thrown into a ring with me let me jump him thoroughly.
Weak son of a... Taking his failure on his wife.
Hate men who beat their wife. They are the sort that cowered at the sight of other macho men. The sort that used to climb ceiling or fence leaving their family alone whenever small thief come knocking.
Now I pray they did his ugly ass dirty in prison.
Thief is small, common snake or baby goat they can't kill they will have to gather all the community youths to do it for them grin
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 5:53am On Apr 27, 2022
Dynmyt:

So wer u com from its a woman that is your traditional ruler? Mu.mu

Spoke like a typical foolish Igbo man that oppress women. Ewu.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Dynmyt: 3:00pm On Apr 27, 2022
quentin06:

Spoke like a typical foolish Igbo man that oppress women. Ewu.
Go and cage ur women that hop about like monkeys grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Timaya Blasts Eedris Abdukareem: "You Are A Dirty Looking Igbo Smoker" (Video) / "Tiwa Savage Embarrassed Me Because Of Wizkid" - Lady / Meet Dj Cuppy's Two Puppies Named Dudu & Fufu Otedola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.