Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,436 members, 7,888,356 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:18 AM

Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car (51856 Views)

Atiku’s Daughter Starts A Restaurant In Abuja, See What His Father Said (PHOTOS) / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In / Linda Ikeji Shops For Her Son: 'My Baby Daddy Is Tall, Dark And Handsome' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Drone95(m): 6:52pm On Apr 12, 2022
Majorlazerr:
102 Years in Jail
It's should be 600yrs cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by toprealman: 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
This is bad parenting, that man is an embarrassment to humanity, inculcating wrong values in his kids is another punishable offence
There are many like him out there looking for easy prey to feast on. That guy will be the weakest of the weak, mentally, physically and spiritually.
I really feel for her.

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by abbey621(m): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kr1ss216:

Oga sharrap abeg,you are not making any single sense,go and sleep.

Those with a brain get what I'm saying, you might want to update your software, it seems your mouth does the thinking for you!

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Farfalla(f): 6:54pm On Apr 12, 2022
The man is probably a Nairalander.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
Omo, feminists will feast on this one. Make woman judge come handle the case. Okwu agwu. Over is over.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Colb461: 6:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

I'm saying it isn't as easy as we make it sound. For the women, it is easy for us to tell them to leave the marriage, it is easy for us to label the man a beast but when the situation is reversed, how do you tell the man to leave his wife? Does the man come out and say to his friends, family, neighbors etc, that his wife slapped him? Does he start explaining to them that she slapped him and he slapped her back?

You said separate ways but you obviously have not encountered the Nigerian society(pastors, friends, family etc) that would tell the man to be a man and forgive his wife. Same people would tell the woman to endure for her kids etc, all I'm saying is that it is more complicated than just bouncing when any sign of abuse is shown.
the same families, friends and ministers of GOD are now coming out to testify that she was in an abusive marriage when the deed has been done.

Truth be told pastors aren't helping matter's!there was an interview granted by a close friend of hers saying osinachi always say what would the church say if she leaves her marriage.

Now nobody can bring her back even the church can't.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by MilitantAtheist: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
Yes is good to beat women but do not injure them or do it too much, a Kenyan grand mom told African men if you don't beat them dey will call you weak and trust me Nigeria women love men who beat them more than SIMPS who pamper and beg them. Just give her punishment to kneel down with her hands up for 1 hour or Just like 4 hot slaps is enough then if she rush to cease your shirt after the slap you can push her on the ground force her legs open n tear off her panties to fhuck some senses into her she will beg you after she's yo wife so no court case, how can I leave my house for a Nigerian woman because we have issue, for what? I go beat you, fhuck you and throw you out if you jonz
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2022
abbey621:

Thunder fire my father life
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by HiideaConsole(m): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
kristonium:
Still wondering why the police haven't arrested him till now?

They have
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by newdawn2017(f): 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
Majorlazerr:
102 Years in Jail
& to be fed & cartered to with who's money?? Y u guys keep advocating Mere prison sentence cases like dis. Why not give him to universities to study as cadavers or to me use in serious human experiments rather that us animal testings?

2 Likes

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by andyanders: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2022
TwoBottles:
cryThey say "looks can be deceiving", but not in this man's case. He looks horrible and acts same.
on point. Looking at his physical appearance alone, you can see a live demon. Her family and children and herself, messed up.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Charmingpet: 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
1stGenAmerican:

This is what should resonate the most. All of those that could’ve helped to save her life didn’t so their words have no value now.
according to her mum, she left the man after having her second child for one year and 3 months. The man came with some pastors to beg her and promised to be responsible. After that he blocked every avenue for his wife to reach out to her family. Hmmmm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by newdawn2017(f): 7:01pm On Apr 12, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
shocked

When she was alive, somebody, I mean somebody new all this, and no one was able to speak up to the right authorities in order to come to her rescue, but now she's gone, every body suddenly found their voices.

This is Medicine after death, if I may say.
which authorities? U think here is abroad?? Police nor dey put mouth for husband & wife matter I was to by them during my time.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2022
Colb461:
the same families, friends and ministers of GOD are now coming out to testify that she was in an abusive marriage when the deed has been done.

Truth be told pastors aren't helping matter's!

Yea, we need to do better all of us. We need to recognize that often those being abused cannot come out of it by themselves sometimes they must be forced out of it for their own good......This is why advanced societies have laws that ensures such cases are reported by anyone.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by MilitantAtheist: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
newdawn2017:
& to be fed & cartered to with who's money?? Y u guys keep advocating Mere prison sentence cases like dis. Why not give him to universities to study as cadavers or to me use in serious human experiments rather that us animal testings?
you nor get sense. If I marry person like you I go dey force fhuck you and beat you every day until I throw you out
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Zikimani: 7:03pm On Apr 12, 2022
This is terrible but I would also like us to hear from the man. For some reason best known to him he's been quiet.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Asianjollof007: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
realestate99:

You are right!!! They have the highest rate of wife battering in the country, they do not have the skill set to subdue women except going physical, well I am not suprised, an emotionally laden man marrying a woman is a disaster waiting to happen and we all know our " blodas" are one hell of emotionally powered machine.

I had one as neighbour when i lived in ifo, idk why they are always aggressive. This man almost killed his wife, everyday beating. The landlord had to evict them because of the frequent quarrel, i miss them papa and mama ejima.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by spiceadole: 7:04pm On Apr 12, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
RIP Woman, you tolerated the beast just to answer i am in my husband house. Women keep falling for those type of beasts
The "I am in my husband's house" that they use to brag and shame single ladies has sent her to early grave.

Suffering inside
Smiling outside.

What a world

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by studentofTruth: 7:05pm On Apr 12, 2022
All these media drama is not good for the children.

The only reasonable evidence for domestic violence as the possible cause of death is the hospital note stating trauma as the reason for hospital admission.
Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by McOluOmo: 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2022
[s]
Parisian:
You're mad , idiotic fool.
[/s] calm down, I am not the cuz of ur misfortune...werey

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Proudlyomonna: 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2022
Some women sef too mumu.
I sure se if my warri babe catch this man wey resemble who dey suffer from HIV one on one she go beat am to stupor ��

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by hosemujica: 7:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
One igbo adage says " mma nwanyi wu di ya" , the beauty of a woman is her husband " . My sister, if that husband assaults you in anyway ehn! He is no longer your beauty but your ugliness, just know it's time to leave.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by bnovative(m): 7:13pm On Apr 12, 2022
Alpha male should be in wild jubilation now

1 Like

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Ugoww01(m): 7:14pm On Apr 12, 2022
Then, the man is a beast and don't deserve to leave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Hallabee1(m): 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Aje...

This man need 2 by 2 for head gan ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by harmargedon: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Mumusaphire:
See what the man is teaching his son. Very bad to even argue with women, not to talk of beating them. They can abuse u till u get angry, but please if u can't control ur anger, just leave house for them till they calm down.
he too learnt from his dad. If not for what happened, his son would be just like him, which I know for sure that he still has the same spirit in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by 1vid(m): 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
How did she marry the wrong person with all the anointing that the devil had to marry her himself.. chai

Same question I do ask.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by ppogba: 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
The bastard has already indoctrinated the children.

God will punish him and punish as many who have refused to comment because of the tribe of the man involved.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Passionate1(m): 7:23pm On Apr 12, 2022
I see no reason why a man should ever hit a woman. . D hubby na fool. . Wise men don't hit women. . African women should learn to speak up and African men should learn how to treat and respect women in general. . Representation is important. .Her death could have been avoided if she took d right actions. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by jrusky(m): 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2022
God1000:
This is bad parenting, that man is an embarrassment to humanity, inculcating wrong values in his kids is another punishable offence

The bastard ugly beast should be given life imprisonment with beating and flogging every morning.

I hate men like this with passion.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Nzubeolisa(m): 7:27pm On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=DamnnNiggarr post=111886365] shocked

When she was alive, somebody, I mean somebody new all this, and no one was able to speak up to the right authorities in order to come to her rescue, but now she's gone, every body suddenly found their voices.

This is Medicine after death, if I may say. [
Real talk, hypocrite everywhere

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinachi's Son: My Father Said Beating Women Good, Pushed Mum Out Of Her Car by Barristerlaw001: 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
boolet:
Foolish ugly man, carry face like Wike. undecided
....honestly....ugly looking beast

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Olakunle Churchill Gay? Tonto Dikeh Says "Don't You Have More Men To Sleep?" / Iyanya Gets N20 Million Bail In "Car Theft" Trial / Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.