Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,387 members, 7,853,733 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:46 PM

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (62643 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Good one

2 Likes

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Ayoola171(m): 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2022
Okay
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why are you talking for them

Leave fluffybaby for me o she's my.

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Kajaard: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nairaland has really gone down the drains undecided

The majority of posters these days are secondary school students and university students. No more intelligent posts, just posts for social media clouts.

Pathetic undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by sanmtiago(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Rest bro
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Karemarealty288(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Hoodie.....

1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kajaard:
Nairaland has really gone down the drains undecided
I swear I no believe say Dem push this nonsense to front page.

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why are you talking for them
we don't v any fuc k to give else u show Ur face

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by jidxin(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2022
And it made fp... Seun osewa this is strange.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by BESTScientist1: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
I'm with you on this....what interests the mods here is BS
Krss216:
Simp go sleep abeg,our nairaland gals don't give a fvvk about you.

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Hushbingo: 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2022
HMMM
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by dreu2fine(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2022
[quote author=Krss216 post=112027080]Simp go sleep abeg,our nairaland gals don't give a fvvk about you.[/quote
she is right]
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by MilitantAtheist: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Cos I no like simp,an insecured one for that matter.
Nobody wan see your picture,na olosho you be so what else you wan prove?
take am easy you want make the guy burst cry
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by kaziblake(f): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

I wish we could play COD together make j brutalize pesin now. grin
I don laugh tire for here
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Tomek09(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is a SIMPle matter grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
kaziblake:
I don laugh tire for here
Blake which wan make you laugh? grin
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by geezynoni: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
Nd I'm seeing this shit on fp cos
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Gkay1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
This news is meaningless to me

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by victorazy(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why do everybody think I'm doing yahoo
we should change our mindset
not everybody that look fly is into yahoo

See them, yahoo boys everywhere.
See his hand. Ladies runnnn!!!!
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
thesame mumu NL girls when most likely dey smell with smelling armpits and smelling Toto when Naija sun and Naija men dey fire constantly? Na you be the simp. You mugu. NL girls you're hyping here mostly are normal average 2k/noodles n egg girls with smelling bodies who mostly don't afford to wear clean pants, yes we have bleeped them and they smell. So what is special? Who told you the bitches don't give a fhuck? You know how many have Pm him? Abeg getat from here go wash Nairaland girls panties as usual. We ain't give a damn about your sorry simping ass modafucka
Swear with your mama toto say your armpit no dey smell?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Clintonchiedzie(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Then change your look, your look has been registered by gee boys
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Sniper101(m): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
We get that a lot over here too.
So...
Should we go ahead n create a topic 4 it too

WTF
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Junkybunki(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
please if any one have any amount to spare for me to eat this Easter I ll appreciate no amount is too small hunger is real please bless me
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Angelfrost(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
How did this thing get to front page?!! undecided

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Slurity(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why do everybody think I'm doing yahoo
we should change our mindset
not everybody that look fly is into yahoo
Dressing alone is enough to tell your identity, that is why some innocent guys suffer in the hand of SARS in those days. How will you dress like thug and expect to be addressed as pastor?

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Sureplug123(m): 3:22pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Sharrap bloody simp,no dey waste time our gals here no dey trip for ugly boys.
and you think Naija girls are beautiful? If you know any lady overseas, ask her "how market?"
Don't be naive!
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by MilitantAtheist: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Swear with your mama toto say your armpit no dey smell?
you bastard SIMP pleasing dirty NL bitches the pef I use for my armpits alone na your father 1 year savings. Olodo comot here you stupid fish. You dey fall your own nigga because of these mumu dirty girls. You know how many we don fhuck? Make I show you my email make you see these bitches when you dey hype dey Cari dey PM me say I'm Miss this, I'm miss that. I go show you if you want o, try get sense. The nigga did nothing wrong to you, in spirit of Easter he posted his picture about what impression his picture gives people only for you to start attacking him and hyping these smelling bitches. Better get sense o.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sureplug123:
and you think Naija girls are beautiful? If you know any lady overseas, ask her "how market?"
Don't be naive!
E be like say your mama ugly well? grin
No be your fault.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Zagabe Chiluza Marries 4 Virgins At Once / Best Hookup Apps In Nigeria / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.