Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,521 members, 7,854,241 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" (62659 Views)

Girl: My Ex Is Trapped In A Loveless Marriage. What Can I Do? / Have You Met A Shameless girl? My Strange Experience / Broke Girl - My Experience With One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Slurity(m): 3:23pm On Apr 17, 2022
This is the kind of nonsense Nairaland will push to front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Cosytvafrica: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why do everybody think I'm doing yahoo
we should change our mindset
not everybody that look fly is into yahoo

What is the excess of posting the picture or asking the question since you still used an emoji to cover your face without allowing us to what the girl saw in your picture that made her say so.

2 Likes

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
you bastard SIMP pleasing dirty NL bitches the pef I use for my armpits alone na your father 1 year savings. Olodo comot here you stupid fish. You dey fall your own nigga because of these mumu dirty girls. You know how many we don fhuck? Make I show you my email make you see these bitches when you dey hype dey Cari dey PM me say I'm Miss this, I'm miss that. I go show you if you want o, try get sense. The nigga did nothing wrong to you, in spirit of Easter he posted his picture about what impression his picture gives people only for you to start attacking him and hyping these smelling bitches. Better get sense o.
Swear with your mama toto say you no dey lie? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by CoronaVirusPro: 3:24pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:

Are you employed, a student, business owner or unemployed?

Cos I see how peoples perception about you still disturbs you.

Get busy please, you won’t even have the time to detail how people perceive you, and come to think of it, you still had the time to come create a topic bout it!

You really got time bro!

2 Likes

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Sirsuky(m): 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2022
[/b][b][b][/b]
Krss216:

Sharrap bloody simp,no dey waste time our gals here no dey trip for ugly boys.
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Sureplug123(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

E be like say your mama ugly well? grin
No be your fault.
"wise man" for village, continue...
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
this thread is hilarious grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Kokaine(m): 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
why are you talking for them
You are still a kid. If not then you're a slowpoke. Get a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Binhamid(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Cos I no like simp,an insecured one for that matter.
Nobody wan see your picture,na olosho you be so what else you wan prove?

People like this are the real SIMP, small talk you guys will be shouting SIMP SIMP. But the real truth is y'all are unnecessarily angry because women are not showing you Love.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by MilitantAtheist: 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Swear with your mama toto say you no dey lie? grin
Capra hircus all you know is "your mama Toto" phrase and nothing more. Be a deep thinker and make peace with your homeboy #activities2 in the spirit of Easter. He did nothing to you, the nairaland bitches don't give a fhuck about you either

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Kokaine(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

A simp is someone who seek validation from women,and that was exactly why you posted this.
quit discussing with him

2 Likes

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by EBEk101(m): 3:31pm On Apr 17, 2022
Jeon:

thanks dear

wink

modified

I don't understand..
why today's topics are so quick to be on front-page angry OR IS THIS HOW YOU WISHED TO CELEBRATE THE EASTER WITH FONTS ? or EASTER BONUSgrin

Seun Dey try avoid wetin Dey happen to Facebook so every crap him go push am come fp

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by ufuosman(m): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
Let's see the face na
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Jeon(f): 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2022
EBEk101:

Seun Dey try avoid wetin Dey happen to Facebook so every crap him go push am come fp

the thing shock me angry

2 Likes

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by DispatcherLagos: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2022
What is this doing on front page?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 3:36pm On Apr 17, 2022
Na see ooo but you hit am right on point bro.

quote author=Krss216 post=112027322]
A simp is someone who seek validation from women,and that was exactly why you posted this.[/quote]
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by mmyfarmsltd(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
She literary said you look like a ritualist.....
She does not mean u look fly.

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Harrynight(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
shocked

She may be right!

Anyways let's see the picture u sent to her I want to confirm something
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 3:41pm On Apr 17, 2022
Guy no bring that one here for freshness, you
pass me, for beauty you pass me?

I wont show my pic to prove shit to you,
those that have seen me will testify to that.

Some of the people that bashed you are girls.

If you fine, na your pocket....don't you know
there are so many fine guys here even guys in overseas?

A girl said,I.e if it was not staged.... you look like a gee boy, how does that concern us?

Nairaland is not a good place for u to bring up this shit, this is a hard place boi

uote author=activities2 post=112027359] you don't even know the meaning of what you are shouting[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by activities2: 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2022
CoronaVirusPro:

Are you employed, a student, business owner or unemployed?

Cos I see how peoples perception about you still disturbs you.

Get busy please, you won’t even have the time to detail how people perceive you, and come to think of it, you still had the time to come create a topic bout it!

You really got time bro!
I'm a business man
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by activities2: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
Kokaine:

You are still a kid. If not then you're a slowpoke. Get a life
21 and already hitting millions

if that's the meaning of kid then I want to remain a kid for life
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by activities2: 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2022
victorazy:

See them, yahoo boys everywhere.
See his hand. Ladies runnnn!!!!
How does someone's hand proves that he is a Yahoo boy?
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by activities2: 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2022
Sweetplum:
we don't v any fuc k to give else u show Ur face
come to my dm
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Contagious100d(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2022
Where is the picture. Rubbish!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Bro he is quiet right....why should that guy
bring up such lame topic....its different if he
mentioned in it someone else's thread....than
taking time to create such trivial.

I don't know why guys dey overhype girls
matter....the more he does that, the more konji go killam.

Girls love clean-odourless, straight, free, open and comfortable guy (you may not be very rich ). Not a pretender....girls know.

quote author=Binhamid post=112029089]

People like this are the real SIMP, small talk you guys will be shouting SIMP SIMP. But the real truth is y'all are unnecessarily angry because women are not showing you Love.[/quote]
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by activities2: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2022
Contagious100d:
send a DM
and I will send you
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2022
He can even show u another persons pic.

Such a very lame way to get ladies attention.

Contagious100d:

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Goldbw122(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2022
activities2:
You should have met her physically not send her pic..
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by DAMN99: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2022
Krss216:

Sharrap bloody simp,no dey waste time our gals here no dey trip for ugly boys.
I don't understand why you are so pained by this topic sha

2 Likes

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Kamalex2: 4:00pm On Apr 17, 2022
I
Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
MilitantAtheist:
Capra hircus all you know is "your mama Toto" phrase and nothing more. Be a deep thinker and make peace with your homeboy #activities2 in the spirit of Easter. He did nothing to you, the nairaland bitches don't give a fhuck about you either
Yes oo,they don't then why are you crying everywhere? grin
Mtcheew.

1 Like

Re: I Sent A Girl My Picture And She Said "I look Like A Gee Boy" by Rawhumper(m): 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2022
You are really a kid oo, you came late.

quote author=activities2 post=112029576] 21 and already hitting millions

if that's the meaning of kid then I want to remain a kid for life[/quote]

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS / 5 Characters Of Introverted Guys In Romantic Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.